- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Get next week's story early, or add a character to an existing story by joining


https://www.patreon.com/kickyou


Or just to chat and stuff


https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

 

Sarah bit her lip.  God he was so fucking cute!  Sarah watched Cammy turn on his stream and started to greet everyone like any other time.  Cammy was introducing himself, that voice of his was so adorable, Sarah just wanted to record it and play it on loop for the rest of her life.  The way Cammy smiled and presented himself sent a flutter through Sarah’s body.  She lived for the days that Cammy did his streams, regardless of the topic or show.  However it seemed even Cammy’s taste in his erotic streams were also part of Sarah’s kinks.  It was that or he was helping open her eyes to some very thrilling and new desires she never knew existed.

 

Enjoying the sight of the cute boy coming up on her computer screen, filled Sarah with a few mixed emotions, but the one that was obvious and building in her was arousal.  Sitting in her computer chair, she rolled closer to the screen to get as close as she could to that adorable face.  

 

“Heelllooo,” Cammy greeted everyone.

 

Almost as if she were mesmerized Sarah greeted back, “Hi Cammy…”

 

Sitting as still as she could in her chair, she listen to Cammy go on about today’s special treat for the viewers.  “I thought it would be fun today to play a little game with some people I found of the street,” Cammy told everyone with an excited tone in his voice.  Sarah frowned at what Cammy said but figured it was one of his many “pretending” events he ran ever week.  Sure enough Sarah watched Cammy pull out a large jar that appeared to hold a couple of what seemed to be little people.  Each about the same size as Cammy’s finger or so.  Sarah couldn’t help but grin devilishly.

 

She didn’t know how Cammy was doing it, but the special effect on those people almost made them look life like, almost real.  The filter or whatever form of CGI that Cammy was using had to be very high tech, but there were a few flaws in it.  You could tell if you looked closer there were some flaws in some of the little figures.  However that didn’t stop Sarah from fantasying.  The thought of real people in Cammy’s clutches brought an even wider grin, “Only if it were real,” Sarah muttered…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stephanie looked up at the cute but dangerous face of her unknown captive.  She wasn’t sure if the person was a girl or not, but there were a few mannerisms that they did that kept her guessing.  However Stephanie didn’t care about the gender of the person, no she was more worried about the size.  She was easily just an inch or two tall and the person holding the jar that she, and a few other small people were in, just showed how massively different they were compared to each other.  Stephanie stumbled back as the person above the opening kept talking about something, about a show or video?  Stephanie couldn’t follow the speech as she was too busy getting over her shock and horror.  She spun around trying to find an escape only to run into glass.

 

Gasping at the wall, Stephanie let out a screech for help as she banged on the glass trying to get someone’s attention.  Stephanie looked through the glass for anyone able to help, and saw to her dismay just a large screen.  A computer screen to be exact, but the worse part wasn’t the image of her banging on the glass, it was the comments filtering in on the side of the screen.  They were ones of joy and pleasure.  Messages like “LOL”  or “SO TINY, I LOVE IT” or “THEY LOOK SO REAL”.  It was clear to Stephanie that anyone watching them was either in on this, or was completely clueless.  The only thing that the messages did for Stephanie was let her know that Cammy was a boy, as the comment, “Cutest boy ever!” appeared followed by some confirmations. However other than that, it was obvious that they wouldn’t help her.  Stephanie turned around and looked up at the large being hovering over the top of the glass jar still talking to everyone.

 

“Okay, so I’m sure everyone can already tell what’s going to happen today, right?”  Cammy asked picking up the jar and giving it a little rattle.  Stephanie tumbled to the ground as she was wiggled about side to side into each of the large glass walls.  The others two were thrown around with her.

 

“That’s right, three little guys for one big boy,” Cammy laughed as he was very talented at playing his audience.  “I know your out there mommy’sboy,” Cammy called out to some user.  “I hope you saved up your money for me,” He winked at the camera.  Stephanie wasn’t sure why she did it, but she turned around to see if there was a response.  Sure enough, a bunch of big green $$$$ ran across the screen from the user, Mommy’sboy.  Stephanie gulped, she wasn’t sure what that meant.

 

There was some clapping from Cammy as he laughed, “Good, I was hoping I wouldn't have to eat you this week,” He playful teased.  Stephanie heard the light laugh leave Cammy’s lips, “Yeah, maybe next time… anyway, should we get started, I'm sure my little tiny friends just can’t wait to play with me,” Cammy told everyone.

 

Stephanie didn’t know what playing meant, but the tone he used told Cammy that this was not going to be enjoyable for anyone inside the jar.  Stephanie felt the jar starting to move and tilt as Cammy picked it up and proceeded to dump them out of the prison.  Stephanie tried to grab the glass she fell into before she found it was too slick.  Panicking she felt the jar tilting thirty degrees downward causing a steep incline toward Cammy’s open palm.  Stephanie let out a scream as she started to slip downward.

 

Suddenly the jar stop tilting and Stephanie felt the jar flipping back upright causing Stephanie to slam on her back with a hard ping into the glass floor.  Stephanie let out a cry as she rubbed the back of her head and body that hit the glass.

 

Stephanie was upset at the pain but grateful she wasn’t dumped out into the greedy hand.  However everyone was still in the jar, all three of them.  Stephanie looked up to see Cammy give a pout and a frown as he read a comment.

 

Cammy read the comment out loud, “Nice try loser… those aren’t real, nice shitty graphics, fucktard...”  The frown turned to a sweet but sinister smile, “You hear that everyone?  Sounds like we got a troll in the chat.”  Stephanie wasn’t sure why Cammy seemed excited for finding such a rude person… well that would be if she wasn’t the size she was with the girly boy giving off such an evil vibe.  “Where are you… where did you go...” Cammy hummed scrolling through the chat, “AH, found you…. OH, well look at the name, Littlepp, how cute.  Okay Littlepp, it’s been a while, but looks like you volunteered to be a freebie for everyone else to enjoy!  Tell him thank you chat,” Cammy told everyone. 

 

Stephanie watched the chat explode with comments like, “goodbye loser” “I LOVE TROLLS” “Thank you fucktard lol” “ban his ass”.  Stephanie wasn’t sure what was going on but she watched as above the opening in the jar, Cammy cupped his hands together and in a sing song voice say, “Weeeelllcoooome, little guy.”

 

Stephanie couldn’t see from below but watched on the camera as a small terrified teen boy sat in Cammy’s hand.  One second there was nothing there and now there was someone.  If Stephanie wasn’t already in her situation she would have brushed it off as a trick or some fake camera thing, but she knew better.  She could even hear the screams the boy gave off from down here.

 

“Still think it’s fake?  Ohhhh, are you scared?  It’s okay, shhhh, I'm not going to hurt you little guy...” Cammy suddenly burst into laughter as if he heard the funnest joke ever.  His caring mood changed in a flash as he laughed, “Sorry, I'm just fucking with you.  I’m going to rip you into little pieces in front of this camera.  You ready?”

 

Stephanie’s blood ran cold at those words.  They were all 100% true.  Cammy smirked down at the now freaking out teen who looked barely out of high school maybe just started college.  As the kid tried to run, Cammy’s finger picked him up by the leg.  Each finger was roughly twice the size of one of the troll’s limbs.  

 

The viewers were going crazy for the action as the little shrunken teen tried to fight off the enormous fingers that belong to Cammy.  However Cammy was too strong, obviously.  Soon he had one of the limbs in between his thumb and finger and the other hand held the teen by his midsection.  Stephanie wanted to look away but she couldn’t.  Part of her wanted to believe that it wouldn’t happen, like it was all just a game or prank.  Yet when the screaming started to leave the boys lips, Stephanie knew that wasn’t the case.

 

It was a sickening sight as Cammy gently but firmly pulled and pulled…. And pulled.  The leg made a lot of soft sounds and finally with a tight jerk and a final scream the leg was removed.  Stephanie didn’t look as she turned away at the sight.  However the cries from the boy couldn’t be blocked out.  The pitches of his cries grew as Cammy said, “Now for the other one...”  This went on till Cammy did just as he promised.  Again Cammy had a sinister tone, “Still think this is fake?  Didn’t think so.  Alright I’m done with you.” 

 

Stephanie made the mistake of looking at the screen and saw how Cammy mercilessly held the still conscious but messed up teen troll in his hand.  Than he clenched his fist.  The sickening sound of crunching and squishing could be heard till Cammy was done clenching his fist.  Cammy’s face reflected his emotions for the briefs of moments.

 

Suddenly as if he was another person, Cammy swapped back to a sweet and playful personality, “Ewwwww, it’s all gooey and yucky.  I need a napkin.”  Cammy reached off to the side and grabbed some hand sanitizer and wipes and soon, not a trace of the remains of the boy was left in his hand.  “Noooow where were we…. Oh right, time for the others!”  Cammy’s attention was presented right back to Stephanie’s prison.

 

“No...” She whimpered as the whole world seemed to only be that joyful looking boy reaching out for the jar.  Once again he grabbed the glass jar and proceeded to tilt the jar.  Stephanie felt the incline but now it was steeper than before and she couldn’t stop herself.  She quickly was tumbling and stumbling down the side of the jar.  She only got a glimpse of the other two, and they were just a few feet from her.  However she was the first to leave the jar, and the only one.  She was left solely on the hand of this giant murdering boy’s hand.  The warm skin beneath her was much better than the cold glass, but since it was the same hand that crushed the teen boy into a blooded mess, she wasn’t feeling any safer.

Stephanie shivered despite the heat from the warm palm.  She considered running… but she couldn’t make her feet move.  They were stuck as she sat there looking terrified at the girly boy smiling at not just her but the camera too.

 

“Okay, you all know the drill, highest donation decided this little ones fate,” Cammy told everyone.  “So bide high,” Cammy smiled at the camera.  

 

Stephanie felt her heart drop as she heard the rules.  She was being bidding on like some kind of auction or animal.  The idea was horrifying, as right after Cammy told them to bid, numbers started to flash across the screen.  Five dollars, ten, twenty, twenty five… the numbers were growing and growing and than finally Stephanie saw the number 100.01.  After that number came up, there were no more.

 

“Oh, looks like we have a winner,” Cammy cheerfully sang as he looked for the highest donation.  “Oooh, Mommy’sboy, you did save up for me.  How lovely… soooo let me guess,” Cammy rolled his eyes at what he knew was coming.

 

The words came up, “EAT HER!  WHOLE AND SCREAMING!”

 

Cammy let out a jokingly tired sigh, “Finnne, jeez, so predictable.”

 

Stephanie kept waiting for the words JK or just joking to come up.  They never came up, instead it was a big smiling face.  

 

Stephanie was brought back to her present situation when Cammy’s large fingers dipped down and plucked her small body off his hand.

 

“NO LET ME GO!  HELP!  HELP ME THIS IS REAL!!!”  Stephanie screamed her lungs out as she was carried up off the palm and into the air.  Stephanie kicked her feet back and forth trying to swing out of the large boy’s grip but it wasn’t happening.  He held her hips and midsection with a firm but non-crushing grip.  “Don’t do this,” Stephanie pleaded with Cammy as she found the viewers were not going to do anything, “i-i-i have money!  I have more than 100 fucking bucks!”  Stephanie screeched.  As she was brought closer to Cammy’s face.  Cammy paused before looking back at the computer screen.

 

“Oh?  You hear that Mommy’sboy?  What do you have to say about that,” Cammy asked the camera directly.

 

Stephanie felt her heart race as she waited for the response.

 

“E...a...t...h...e…r”

 

Cammy grinned and shrugged, “Sorry sweetie, out of my hands.”

 

Stephanie screamed again as Cammy simply flicked her into his mouth.  Stephanie landed on Cammy’s hot wet tongue as his breath hit her with a steaming hot gust of air.  For some reason the air in his mouth wasn’t bad, it was a strong minty scent, like he brushed his teeth before the show.  Stephanie quickly spun around to see his mouth starting to close and seal her in darkness.  As soon as those lips locked her away, things became chaotic.  The tongue under her moved and threw Stephanie around.  She landed into something hard, something soft, and something in between.  Stephanie lost any sense of direction as the sound of Cammy sucking and moaning around her filled the air with it’s noise. Stephanie tried to scream but globs of wet spit would land on her shutting her up and soaking part of her body.  Occasionally Cammy would open his mouth a little to let light in, and show off Stephanie to the camera.  Each time Stephanie saw herself, she looked worse and worse.  More saliva drenched, her movements becoming more frantic her face looking more terrified the longer she was in here.

 

Finally Stephanie felt something wrap around her legs, she was stuck in Cammy’s throat.  “no...no wait,” Stephanie called out for help.  Once again light came back in and Stephanie could look down the flat tongue and toward the computer screen.  There, she could see her disheveled face plastered with both her hair and sloppy wet goo from the countless strand of saliva that poured down on her.  

 

The last thing Stephanie saw was Cammy winking at the camera, however she knew it wasn’t at the fans watching, but at herself.  Than just like that, the large tongue surged upward and everything tilted.  Stephanie felt the tight hold on her legs loosen and with a silent scream, she was swallowed down the loose tube and vanished into darkness.

 

 

 

 

Sarah had three fingers inside her as she came at the sight of the small woman being swallowed whole down Cammy’s throat.

 

“Fuuuuuck,” Sarah moaned as she rode her orgasm around her fingers.  However it grew stronger as Cammy let out a cute giggle and lifted his shirt.  He showed off the slim and smooth tummy and gave everyone a nice view.  He proceeded to do a little belly dance laughing and replying how much she was moving around inside him.  Sarah let out a few more sounds of pleasure as she finally started to come down from her climax.  Sarah pulled out her fingers with a wet and sloppy sound before wiping them on some tissues she had prepare to clean up.  As she dried any drips and splashes she caused during the show, she saw that the next bid started.  It was a small man that someone bid almost another $100.

 

Sarah was about to pull up her shorts, thinking that was probably going to be the best part of the stream.  However when the words said, “shove him up your ass,” Sarah’s eyes grew larger and a devilish grin came across her face that matched Cammy’s.  

 

Sarah quickly dropped her shorts and started to get ready for another exciting show...    

 

 

 

 

 

Ryan felt the fear rising up in him as he looked at the feminine looking boy holding him in his hand.  He could see the fingers were just as big as he was.  The look on his face said it all.  He didn’t care for him at all.  Ryan was in the hands of this boy and totally at his mercy, which seemed like he didn’t have any. Not wanting to fall victim to whatever was in the boys mind, Ryan tried to escape.  He didn’t get far as suddenly something grabbed Ryan’s midsection, the fingers of the boy were already around him as he tried to run but was unsuccessful.

 

“You guys ready for this,” The boy asked someone with a gleam in his eyes as he looked down at Ryan.  “I haven’t done this in a while,” The large looming boy said towering over Ryan.  Ryan looked startled by the massive boy that held his life literately in his hands.  Ryan watched with horror as the giant holding him in his hand finally had an expression, excitement.  It seemed the large boy was getting some enjoyment out of this now.  Ryan felt the fingers curl around him as they folded in on themselves.  Ryan was suddenly pinned by the large meaty fingers that pushed him into the fleshy palm of his captor.  Ryan was trapped as the girly boy brought him toward his face.  Ryan could see the computer’s display showing off the text scowling up as everyone started to send messages and responses to the mysterious giant that. 

 

“Let me go,” Ryan tried to plead for a moment only to realize the large giant didn’t care.  “HELP!”  Ryan shouted at the camera and computer hoping that someone would do something.  However most of the text itself was pleading and begging for Ryan to meet his fate.  

 

No one was on his side as he found that anyone watching, wanted this to happen.

 

“Sorry little guy,” The giant said looking just a little bit sympathetic.  “The fans voted…”

 

Ryan wasn’t sure what that meant, however it clicked as he was soon moved around toward the back side of the giant.  Ryan was shown the smooth back side of the male as he held him toward his ass.  The giant boy had his butt showing toward the camera for everyone to watch, which just happen to be the sickest thing that Ryan could think of.  

 

“LET ME GO!  HEY DON’T!  STOP IT!  NOOOO!”  Ryan screamed and cried at both the big boy and the filming device.  However neither of the people watching or the one who held him stopped.  Instead, Ryan watched as the boy used his free hand to peel back one of his booty cheeks for him.  Ryan was shown the beautify view of the mysterious giant’s ass.  His puckering anus flashed a few winks to him as it seemed to be excited for him.  “WHY?  WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?  WHY!!”  Ryan shouted as he looked at the pulsating pucker that throbbed in tempo with the boy that held Ryan.

 

“Okay, not sure about this…. He seems kind of big,” the giant protested as he held Ryan near his backside.  “I’ll try,” The kid said as he took a few breaths.  However that was all the boy said as he started to lead Ryan toward the hole.  Instead of waiting on the possible response, Ryan found his face pushing toward the kids’ backside.

 

Ryan shut his eyes but he could still see it happening to him.  His face pushed up against a soft and smooth surface.  If Ryan didn’t see it before hand, he wouldn’t have ever guess this was the giant’s anus.  There wasn’t a horrible stench as Ryan was preparing for.  Yes there was a hint of something, but it didn’t reek of shit as he thought most butt holes would smell of.  Ryan however didn’t stop struggling.  Still with his eyes closed, Ryan whipped his head left to right, trying to get away from the destination he was promised.

 

“Oh, he’s struggling,” The demented stranger giggled.  

 

Ryan fought again harder trying to get away, yanking his body to the right as hard as he could.  Ryan felt his face bump into something, like a gap.  His body froze as the gap opened slightly larger and quickly swallowed his head.

 

His head was inside…

 

Ryan furiously tried to yank his head back outside of the asshole he was inserted in by accident.  But he couldn’t, the fingers around him held him tight.  It was now that he was being pushed forward slowly by the large digits around him.  Ryan could feel either an index or middle finger in the middle of his back, pushing into him.  Ryan let out a muffled cry as it felt like he was going to snap, but slowly he felt the finger slide inside with him, pushing more of his body in with it.  Ryan felt his arms pin to his side as the hot fleshy walls curled around him.  The air was getting hotter and now the smell of the giant boy’s colon was fresh.  This was the smell he was dreading as the stench made him blink in disgust.  His insides betrayed the cute features and figure that showed on the outside of that monster.  

 

There was a pulsating feeling and the tight squeezing around Ryan’s chest slowly opened wider.  Ryan was mashed further and deeper now inside the rectum of his tormentor.  Ryan’s face rubbed up against a warm and slightly slimy wall of flesh as he was greeted by the smell.  Ryan tried to keep from breathing through his mouth, but the smell was making it impossible.  Opening his mouth to inhale was a mistake as now he got the sour gunk in his mouth.  Ryan tried to struggle to get away, but the massive digit on him kept moving him deeper and deeper.  Finally Ryan felt just his feet outside in the slightly cooler air.  The large finger on his back let up for just the briefest of moments before a large thumb bumped into Ryan’s feet.  The thumb of the giant boy surged him deeper than before and soon, Ryan’s feet were also greeted by the hot air of the boy’s bowels.

 

Ryan felt more panic in him as he felt the large fingers leaving him alone as they slowly retracted.  Ryan looked downward and watched with absolute horror as the fingers popped out and the gaping hole started to close.  Ryan let out a panicked scream as the last thing he saw was the computer screen with him on it. His wiggling feet vanishing from the closing flesh hole that belonged to the demented giant boy.  The last thing Ryan saw was the boy winking at the camera, and somehow he felt it was directed at him.

 

“See you soon,” The boy called out as the light vanished and left Ryan in the dark confines of the giant’s ass.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sarah shuddered, now that was sexy…

 

“I might need more tissues,” Sarah laughed as she cleaned up her second climax.  As she cleaned up Cammy started to pull out the last little person.  Sarah was coming down from her post orgasmic high when she squinted at the screen…

 

Sarah chuckled, was her eyes playing tricks on her?  The last person looked like Aaron, her bully from middle school years ago.  Granted he looked similar but this was a computer generated image, so some features would look similar.  That or her mind was fucking with her.  Either way, the look of horror on the fake person’s face was just amazing.  Sarah couldn’t help but pretend that was the real Aaron, someone she hadn’t seen in like 10 or 15 years.  However the slight hate for him, from picking on her all the time was an old dark wound that just reopened.  Now it was her turn to make him pay.

 

With a wicked grin she found was starting to become more common with watching Cammy’s stream, Sarah quickly jumped into the bidding war.  She just had to get “Aaron” back for all the torment he did to her.  Sarah started to bid for the right price, when the cost was getting expensive.  It was already $65 and it didn’t seem to be slowing down.  Sarah looked down at her tummy.  She could go a couple of weeks on just instant ramen and fast food to save money.

 

$98

 

The jump in price seemed to make everyone stop.

 

After a few seconds Cammy smiled and said, “Looks like you won Gamergurl98.”

 

Sarah’s grin came back as she could already feel her excitement growing for the finale.  She had just the place for the little piss ant to go too.

 

 

 

 

 

Aaron was the last one.  He had the pleasure of watching this enormous boy kill the others, or if they weren’t dead, soon they would be.  Aaron didn’t know what was planned for him but it seemed like it wouldn’t be fun for him at all.  Aaron watched the screen with the large giant to see what his fate would be.  There was a slight long pause and finally Gamergurl98 responded.  

 

“Can you change his size?”

 

Aaron was confused at the request, his size?

 

“Hmmm, sure,” Cammy said as he held his fingers up near Aaron.  Cammy spread his thumb and finger apart and Aaron felt himself grown slightly larger, “Bigger? Or Smaller?”  Cammy asked as he started to compress his fingers together and Aaron was shrinking back down to his finger sized form.

 

“Smaller,” The response came.

 

Aaron felt himself getting smaller and smaller.  Soon he was the size of just Cammy’s finger nail.

 

“Smaller,” the response said again.

 

“Smaller?” Cammy asked as he obliged while Aaron panicked.

 

“SMALLER?!”  Aaron shouted not sure if he was heard.  The entire world was getting bigger and bigger as soon he wasn’t even sure how large he was, but he was horrifying tiny.  Maybe half an inch or less.  Cammy’s hand was more like a field of skin.  The words on the computer screen were titanic as the next command sent a horrifying chill down Aaron’s spine.

 

“Stick him down your cute cock!”

 

Aaron shook his head at the comment. This girl was fucking insane!

 

Even Cammy looked surprised.  However it wasn’t a look of fear but one of interest, “Down there… you know that might be a first for me.  I guess I can give it a try.”

 

Aaron panicked and started to run.  He had no idea where he was going, but he sure as hell wasn’t going to stick around and let this fucking boy shove him down his pecker like some cock toy.  Aaron found that the land he was running across spanned too far to make any noticeable distance.  Cammy’s fingers were already on him before he even got close to looking over the edge of the hand.

 

“Is this a good angle,” Cammy spoke to the camera as he used his free hand to angle the web cam just right.  Aaron looked to where it was pointed, and it was right into Cammy’s crotch, where his cock was showing off for everyone to see.  Apparently he didn’t put his shorts back on after shoving that one person up his ass… 

 

Aaron wasn’t sure if being put up a giant boy’s ass was worse than his penis but neither of them sounded appealing right now for Aaron.  Trying his best he swung and kicked and fought to break free from the pinching fingers around him, but it was like trying to push a mountain with his bare hands.  Each of the building sized finger tips kept held of him without so much as flinching.  Aaron was powerless to Cammy’s size.  He was such an insignificant speck that he wasn’t even sure if he was showing up on the camera.

 

It didn’t seem to bother Cammy if Aaron was visible or not, as he proceeded to go ahead and lower him downward toward his lap.  Aaron watched as the fleshy flaccid like member started to grow a little in size.  It seemed Cammy was excited at the idea of sticking him inside.  Aaron struggled till the sweet scent of Cammy hit him.  It wasn’t anything like he expected.  There was a trace of musk but nothing overpowering like Aaron might have expected.  It made Aaron pause his struggling just long enough for Cammy to shove him toward the propped up penis.  Aaron could only shout as Cammy brought his two fingers holding him toward the little slit that marked the only entrance and exit. 

 

“WAIT!”  Aaron screamed as he felt himself land on the warm hot tip of the enormous dick.  The head of the penis was still larger than Aaron.  Aaron was hit by the warm skin and the slight linger scent of musk but also piss that hadn’t been cleaned off, or maybe it was from inside the hole that was nearby.  Aaron wasn’t sure, but he could just smell the scents around him.  It also didn’t help that the finger holding him kept him push and pinned up against the warming flesh of Cammy’s throbbing member.  It was a sickening feeling as large thumping could be felt as the skin seemed to swell and grow under him.  Soon the skin underneath him was firmer than before.  It was still soft but there was some resistance to it.  

 

“This is exciting,” Cammy breathed above Aaron.  “Alright time for you to go inside...” Cammy spoke with joy filling his voice.  

 

Aaron tried to fight it off, but the finger holding him started to drag him along the skin flesh he was pushed up against.  He was heading toward the slightly a gaping opening.  The opening didn’t look large, but when Aaron was pulled closer toward the sliver it seemed to be around the same size as he was now.  That aroma that Aaron smelled before was back and stronger as it seemed he found the source of the smell.  Aaron turned his head away as he was placed right above the opening.

 

“no… no I'm not going in,” Aaron protested as he struggled harder to keep himself from being pushed inside.  Aaron shoved his arms forward to hold onto the skin around the opening, but he was in for a surprise.  Like the rest of the fleshy area, it wasn’t entirely firm and hard.  The pressure of his arms pushed down and slipped inside with a surprising ease.  Aaron soon found his arms and face nearly shoved down into the opening causing him to kick around for help.  Cammy must have realized how easy this was or was enjoying the sensation of Aaron half inside his pee hole, because he was quickly pushing more of Aaron in.  “NO HELP!  STOP!”  Arron screamed out loud as his head was tucked inside and he was hit with the more potent stench of musky air from inside the cavern.  Aaron felt his body sliding down and in no time his feet were inside, only the his heels were sticking out of Cammy’s hole.  His feet were slowly slipping down after his body and there wasn’t anything he could do.  His body was too far inside to do anything as the tunnel around him was just wide enough for him to descend down slowly if he didn’t put his arms out to slow down.  The fleshy walls were slick and damp, something Aaron didn’t want to know about.  Soon Aaron’s feet were past the opening and now fully inside Cammy’s cock.

 

“This can’t be happening, this can’t be happening,” Aaron muttered.  Every other second there was a throb that ran through the walls, and Aaron felt the fleshy walls tighten before they loosened again letting him slide just a fraction of an inch.  This repeated for however long it took, which felt like forever for Aaron, but after a while, he found the walls starting to tighten and get smaller...

 

“wh-whats happening,” Aaron shouted as he stop descending, instead he felt the tunnel he was in collapse around him pushing in from all side and pinning him tightly in the now shrunken hole.  Aaron heard the heart beat less and less… was Cammy’s penis deflating?  Was he getting soft??

 

Sure enough after Aaron was put inside, Cammy went back to chat.  Without any stimulation to his member, Aaron found himself now trapped inside Cammy, unable to move an inch.

 

“Get me out of here...” Aaron gasped as he now felt extremely claustrophobic.  Aaron wiggled his legs, and pushed his arms as he tried to go backwards.  He didn’t fall that far down, it shouldn’t take too long to head back out.  In fact the angle he was at now, he just had to slide downward instead of upward.  Without Cammy’s erection, it should be easy to get out.

 

Or that was Aaron’s thoughts were.  In reality it was a completely different story.  The inner part of the flaccid member wasn’t any easier, if not more difficult, to maneuver around.  Everything was compressed tight, prevent any movement from Aaron.  He was effectively stuck there unable to move backwards or even forwards.  Aaron soon found it nearly impossible to move as he struggled more and more to make any progress.

 

Aaron fought for every inch he tried to make, the struggling increased as Aaron found that it was taking more effort than he originally thought.  As Aaron started to move he felt something.  The walls around him quivered and shook as they started to move.  A deep pulsating sound could be heard as something thumped through the tunnel.  “What was that?”  The chamber started to come to life as the walls pinching on him started to ease up slightly, the angle of descent started to straighten upward.

 

It was clear that Aaron must have rubbed Cammy the right way cause his prison was now returning to the excited state that it was in when he entered it.  Frightened at what was going to happen, Aaron did his best to stay still as he felt himself being tilted upward once again.  The shaft he was stuck in was becoming more and more like a slide.  Aaron held his hands outwards to slow and stop his decent.  The familiar thumping and pulsating sound filled the air as Cammy became fully erect.

 

“Such a tease,” Came Cammy’s voice from somewhere outside of Aaron’s prison.  “Time to cum out,” Cammy said in a joking manner.  

 

Aaron wasn’t sure what or how Cammy was going to do that, but hearing that he was about to be let out sound like a blessing.  Or it would have been if it wasn’t for the enormous crushing sensation pushing down on Aaron from outside.  The chamber he was in now smashing down around him.  Something from outside was pushing into him.  Suddenly Aaron felt a wave of rippling skin flex downward pulling and tugging him slightly deeper before it was yanked upward.  Than it repeated as the rippling and crushing force pushed him slightly deeper.  It was on the third time that Aaron realized that Cammy was jacking his hand up and down his penis.  That was his plan to letting him out.

 

“Oh god!”  Aaron screamed as he felt the jerking sensation repeat over and over, each time helping his decent just a little more and more.  He was sliding down as the walls around him flexed slightly around his body with each passing ripple Cammy made.  Aaron couldn’t completely stop his fall, but he could slow it down by throwing his arms out against the inner lining of Cammy’s urethra.  Aaron’s palms slide along the skin as he felt like he had to have slipped into the deepest parts of Cammy’s-

 

A sudden shudder ran throughout Aaron’s prison.  It was quickly followed by a rushing sound as something hard, wet, and hot slammed into Aaron drowning him in a viscous fluid.  He was pushed backwards at an alarming speed, before stopping.  Aaron wiped his face to breath, only to get slammed by another shockingly hard blast of the same kind of mysterious fluids.  Aaron panicked as another wave hit him and another.  The slimy substance covered his body as it rushed past him and out the other side.  Aaron knew what it was in the back of his mind and did his best not to throw up from the thought.  This was his ride out of here…

 

However like most of this day, it didn’t go as Aaron planned.  He was actually forced back pretty far from where he had fallen from, but not complete at the exit.  Aaron’s body felt sore as he had been blasted by such forceful geysers that he could barely move his arms.  His body was drenched in the long sticky remains of Cammy’s cum as he did his best not to drown from the slimy remains of his ejaculation.  Aaron hardly noticed the walls clamping slowly back down on him, as Cammy’s erection died down after his blissful explosion.  Still stuck and back to square one, Aaron gave up and waited for his demise at the hands of his tormentor.  

 

 

 

 

 

Sarah was in bliss as she timed her orgasm with Cammy on the camera.  Watching the boy take pleasure in jerking himself off on stream was just SO DAMN CUTE!  As he came, Sarah waited to see the CGI dot of Aaron to come splattering out of the end of Cammy’s dick, but it never left.  Well it was an image created by the computer so there was a reason why it didn’t show up, it didn’t really exist.

 

“Best $98 ever…” Sarah mused over the spent money for the delighted scene of watching her cute streaming boy cum on camera.  Sarah never felt such pleasure before.  She wasn’t sure if it was from just squirting along side with Cammy, or the fact that she was using her middle school bully as material to reach her climax.  It didn’t really matter to Sarah, she just enjoyed the afterglow and watched Cammy clean himself up.  

 

“I think he stop moving,” Cammy laughed as he wiped himself down and smiled at the camera.  “Okay thank you all for watching and I hope you enjoyed the show,” Cammy said giving everyone his signature sign off.

 

Sarah was about to log off when Cammy typed something on his computer.  Sarah got an instant message from Cammy himself!

 

Gamergurl98, Mommy’sboy, nuddybar, thanks for donations.  Click link for extra post fun clip, ;)

 

Sarah looked at the link as Cammy winked into the camera and turned off his stream.  Sarah hovered the mouse over the link that Cammy gave her and the other two donaters.  What could it be…

 

Not wanting to miss what it might be, Sarah didn’t hesitate to click and was rewarded by another page browser opening up.  It showed a shaky camera as Cammy was on his phone.

 

“Heeeey, just wanted to treat you three to something extra,” Cammy said into his phone camera.  “You big spenders… got to treat my simps, right?”

 

Sarah smiled, she should be ashamed being called that, but she didn’t mind it if Cammy wanted to call her a simp.  Sarah watched as Cammy held his phone out and kept filming as he got up from his chair.  He was walking toward somewhere.

 

“Hope you all don’t mind, nuddybar’s little guy has been kicking up a storm down there,” Cammy laughed as he walked.  “So as a bonus, let me show you what’s going to happen to Mommy’sboy’s little snack tomorrow.”

 

Sarah frowned at what Cammy was saying, that was until there was a flick of a light switch and she spotted Cammy’s bathroom.

 

“Ohhhh,” Sarah said with a childish smile at what he meant.

 

 

 

 

Ryan didn’t want to move, but found that he had to or else.  Something had been making a foul stench up ahead, and it was getting stronger.  Ryan shook his head, as he knew what it was.  So he wiggled and fought to get as far away from it as he could.  However there wasn't much room to go anywhere else.  Ryan felt a shifting around him as he was sure the smell lingering in the distance got much much closer.  The rotten smell of, well … it was shit, that was clearly obvious.  Ryan didn’t want to call it anything else other than what it was.  

 

Ryan had a sinking feeling that he was closer to the crap than he thought.  Ryan slowly lifted his hands up and blindly pushed his arm outward to search for anything above him…

 

Ryan felt his arm extend halfway out, just slightly above his head, as it touched something solid like.  Ryan yanked his arm back and let out a horrified sound at the filthy mass of poop that he touched.  The smell only seemed to get stronger now that he knew where it was.  The horrible stench made him want to gag.  Ryan tried not to put his hands up any more than he needed but he swore the massive mound of poop was making it’s way lower toward him.  Ryan kept his hands hovering over his head, just enough to stay out of reach of the slithering sludge above him.

 

“Please…. Please,” Ryan begged hoping that the opening under him weakened or spread apart.  However it never did.  Ryan started to stomp and kick the opening as much as he could.  He had to get it open or he was-

 

The mass of dung crept up to his palm of his hands, right at the top of his head.  It was right on top of him now.  Ryan shook his head as he tried to crouch but the walls around him prevented his knees from bending too much.  He could lower himself just a little more but it would only save him a few more moments.

 

“OPEN UP!”  Ryan screamed as he gave a good stomp on the hole.  

 

It didn’t even flinch.  Ryan was going to cry out one more time when things shift around again, the walls flexed a little.  Ryan felt the wall of shit starting to push past his arms and down on his head.  Just as it covered his forehead and Ryan was about to scream, the floor beneath him opened.  Ryan’s feet kicked out in the open air.  Ryan felt a sense of relief as was about to escape the turd above him… only he hadn’t.  Ryan was still stuck to the turd that buried his arms in it’s mass, with his arms stuck in the clay like material he hung there in the open as the log of crap slowly started to fall.  Ryan swung his feet the best he could trying to dislodge himself and get free as he kicked his foot outward.  It collided with something solid, possible Cammy’s asshole or butt.  The impact into the skin was startling for Ryan, but even more for Cammy as he let out a gasp.

 

Ryan regretted it more than he could have comprehended.

 

The startled Cammy instinctual retracted his muscles from the odd sensation.  Ryan let out a startled yelp as the log of crap was scared back inside of Cammy, along with Ryan stuck fast.  Ryan shot back deeper into Cammy’s bowels.  Ryan let out a cry for help only to have his face get sucked in deeper into the fudge above him.  Ryan could feel the mass of chunky chocolate mud flow and slide down his shoulders from the clenching walls pushing him and everything back inside.  Ryan struggled to break free, but the fresh air on his feet vanished as he was pulled unwillingly deeper into Cammy’s bowels.

 

As Ryan tried to break free it is clear that he wasn’t getting out.  The more he moved the deeper he got stuck, and the worse it was for him.  It didn’t take long until Ryan could feel his feet starting to touch fresh air again as it was clear that he was descending again, however he was still stuck fast.  Ryan couldn’t move and was running out of air as the mass of filth pushed him and itself out. 

 

Unable to hear or see, Ryan could only feel the tips of his toes and feet sticking out of the shit log as he struggled to get free.  There was a moment of free fall, or what he thought could be free fall.  

 

THE WATER!  IT COULD HELP!  

 

It was the only thing that Ryan could pray to help him get out.  The falling was quickly followed by the sudden shock of water on his feet.  Ryan struggled to break free from his prison, but still he was stuck.  The layers of waste didn’t dislodge enough for him to break free.  To Ryan’s horror he could feel himself sinking with the mass and soon his air was running low.  Ryan wasn’t going to make it…

 

 

 

 

 

The sound of a soft splash could be heard followed by the sound of Cammy sighing as he sat there on the toilet.  Sarah watched as he held the camera at a good angle to see not just himself sitting on the toilet but what came out of him.  Sarah wasn't sure if she was seeing it correctly but it looked like there was something stuck inside the brown mass.  Before Sarah could make sure it wasn’t her eyes playing tricks on her, Cammy proceeded to clean himself up.  

 

“Much better… told you I would see you soon,” Cammy laughed as he got up off the toilet and turned around.

 

Sarah saw Cammy holding his penis out as he started to urinate.  At first nothing happened as it looked like nothing was coming out…

 

 

 

 

Aaron felt a rush of air.  It was similar to when Cammy came, but this… was different.  Aaron couldn’t see what was coming but he could sense it.  He braced himself for the pain of what was about to collided with him.  It was like someone opened a fire hydrant right below him, as Aaron took the blast of liquid surging at him.  Aaron felt his body get forced through the tunnel at an alarming speed and in a chaotic torrent.  Aaron couldn’t stay conscious for long, as the tidal wave of salty water dragged and pushed him along its path.  The last thing Aaron thought before sub coming to unconsciousness was, “At least I’m getting let out…”

 

 

 

 

 

Sarah watched Cammy wince a little as he stood there trying to pee.  Finally after a few moments of what looked to be a painful experience, a yellow stream shot out the tip and down into the toilet.  There was a speck of something that was caught in the stream but it was gone in a flash.  

 

“No matter how good it felt before, never putting anything up there again,” Cammy complained as he sighed.  Once done, Cammy flushed and looked back at the camera.  “Alright, I hope you guys enjoyed, and please keep support me, thanks for everything,” Cammy told the camera before giving them a smile and turning off the extra stream.

 

Sarah sat there enjoying the show.  Of course she was going to continue to support Cammy. 

 

Looking at the time, she found that she had stayed up a little too long, yet again.  Deciding to try and get a few hours of sleep before work, Sarah headed over to her bed.  As Sarah started to drift off to sleep, a thought came to her mind.  Maybe she should try and confront Aaron after all these years, just for some closure? 

 

A smirk came to her face as she laughed at the thought of a tiny Aaron drowning in Cammy pee.