- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You can join my Patreon 

 

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

 

Or just to chat and stuff on discord

 

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

Brad laughed at Dillian’s question, “No I’ve never used Jerkoff before.  I’m not some Virgin like yourself, I have a girlfriend.  I crush the pussy.”  Brad laughed again when Dillian let out a huff and rolled his eyes at his reaction.  “Dude, you need to get out more and stop jerking off.”

 

“Stop being such a Chad,” Dillian complained as he went on talking.  “I’m being serious!  You don’t,” Dillian made the hand gesture for jacking off.

 

Brad scoffed, “Why have the fake thing when you can DO the real thing,” Brad said smirking as he gave a few air thrust to get his point across to his coworker.

 

“God,” Dillian groaned, “I’ve only worked with you for a few weeks and I’m already regretting it.  We have like nothing in common.”

 

Brad laughed and shrugged, “Maybe if you got a girlfriend and stop jacking off on… what was it called again?”  Brad watch Dillian grumble as he worked.  “You really getting upset over this stuff,” Brad asked not seeing why he was so mad at his comments.

 

“Kind of,” Dillian finally said.  “Was going to try and like, I don’t know, bond?  It’s like what Jack and I would talk about… that was like before he left.”

 

Brad was going to mock Dillian but the sound of his voice when mentioning Jack, told Brad that it was a sore topic.  “Uh, you mentioned him before, who is Jack?”  Dillian let out a depressed sigh.

 

Not thinking he was going to answer Dillian finally said, “He’s my best buddy- or was… is?  He went missing a few weeks back.  I haven’t seen him since.  I’m pretty sure you would have liked him.”

 

Feeling kind of bad how the conversation went to a depressing point, Brad sighed, “Hey look man.  Me and the GF were thinking of hitting a club tonight… you want to join us?  Could maybe pick up a chick or two,” Brad said grinning as he tried to help Dillian out of his little dark depressing cloud.

 

“Tomorrow…” Dillian said, “Uh, I would but… it’s going to sound weird.”

 

Brad frowned, “Uh, yeah, probably!  I just offered to take you to a club for picking up chicks… you going to pass that up?!”

 

Dillian looked down at the ground, “… well, one of my favorite streamers is going to be stream tonight-”

 

Brad nearly exploded, “YOU SERRIOUS?!  YOU GOING TO PASS UP A NIGHT AT THE CLUB FOR A RANDOM BITCH ONLINE?!”

 

Dillian didn’t say anything but the subtle way he was acting told Brad everything he needed to know, “Holy shit… you’re serious?  Dude, that is beyond sad and pathetic.”

 

“I mean… they don’t get on till later, I could probably hit the club and than watch later tonight…” Dillian said trying to play both options.

 

Brad just shook his head, “Do what you want.  I was just trying to be helpful and friendly.  If you want to stay home and jerk off in front of you computer,” Brad held his hands up, “Do it… just don't expect me to applaud you when you’re done.”

 

“Dude come on, I’m not that shut in…” Dillian told Brad, but there was a hint in his voice that spoke otherwise.  “I … go out, sometimes,” Dillian said, nearly whispering the last part.

 

Brad once again gave him a disappointing look, “Man, I’m not forcing you or anything.  I just wanted to do like a bro thing or something for you.  If you want to stay indoors and jerk it to… jackoff? Or whatever it’s called.”

 

Dillan looked annoyed as he corrected Brad, “Jerkoff…”

 

Brad shook his head once again and sighed, “Okay whatever dude, look, I’m inviting you to join me and my girlfriend to a swell night.  You can join us or stay home, up to you.  But I know what I would do if I was still single,” Brad told Dillian.  It didn’t take too much more edging from Brad before Dillian finally caved in and agreed on going.  “GREAT,” Brad told him.  Brad gave Dillian the address to the club and told him when they were going and where to meet up at.

 

Dillian sighed as he felt like he just got roped into something he didn’t want to do.  Sadly he was going to miss some if not most of Cammy’s stream tonight.  He was looking forward to the new video all week, and now it sounded like he was going to miss it tonight.  He hoped he wasn’t missing anything interesting, but knowing Cammy he probably would be…

 

 

 

 

Brad waited with his girlfriend Rachel for Dillian to show up.

 

“So who is he,” Rachel asked Brad.

 

“Just some guy at work.  He keeps trying to find things to talk about, you know like to bro out to,” Brad explained as they waited in the parking lot for Dillian to show up and walk to the club.  “I just felt bad for him, we got like nothing in common.  So I figured a night at the club and you know, maybe,” Brad shrugged, “We’ll have something to talk about at work this week.”

 

Rachel smiled, “Aww, aren’t you sweet.”  Rachel gave Brad a kiss.

 

It wasn’t long after the kiss that Brad saw and recognized Dillian’s car approaching.  Brad continued to watch the vehicle approach and pull into an empty parking spot near Brad’s.  Dillian soon got out and headed over and greeted them.

 

“Dillian this is Rachel, my girlfriend,” Brad introduced them.

 

“So you work with Brad,” Rachel asked as he shook her hand.

 

“Yeah, well we got the same shift, so yeah,” Dillian awkwardly explained.

 

Brad shook his head at the answer, “I hope your better with the ladies than that.”

 

Rachel laughed and playfully hit Brad, “Hey, he’s just nervous that’s all.  Come on, go easy on him.”

 

Sighing, Brad apologized, “Sorry, maybe we should just head over there, now that you’re here.”  Brad lead the way out of the parking lot and onto the sidewalk.  They didn’t have to walk too far, and in his opinion it would have been worth saving twenty bucks to walk for five or ten minutes than to pay the parking fee.  That was the only down side about clubbing, the parking.  Either it was packed or they charged way too much.

 

Keeping Rachel on one side and Dillian walking on the other side of him, they made their way toward the club.  Brad trying to bring Dillian into his world by including him into the conversation the best he could.  Dillian seemed out of his element, and Brad tried to ease him into this new situation for him.  Finally arriving at the club, they were let in and soon Brad was hit by the music and atmosphere of a pulsating nightclub.  

 

There had to be over thirty or so people dancing near the center of the room.  The bar was off to the side and the DJ was keeping everyone pumped and thrilled to be there.  Brad was already feeling the pull as he wanted to take Rachel to the floor and dance.  However there was something they needed to get first.

 

“Let’s get some drinks,” Brad said over the music as he lead the other two toward the bar.  Waving down the nearest bartender, Brad gave his usual order and Rachel’s before looking at Dillian who seemed to be still trying to situate himself.  “Yo, what do you want, I’ll get the first round!”

 

“Uh…” Dillian said still looking a little nervous.  “A water-”

 

Brad turned back and told the bartender, “Just give him the same as me.”  After the orders were placed Brad turned back toward Dillian and said, “That way if you don’t like it, I don’t have to wait for another one to be made,” Brad laughed at his joke.  Dillian just chuckled and nodded in agreement.  When the drinks finally came Brad and Rachel were already swaying to the music as they waited for their alcoholic drinks to arrive.  Brad would glance over and catch Dillian looking around the club.  It was clear he wasn’t used to the environment.  Hopefully the drink helped calm his nerves and they could all start to enjoy themselves.

 

Brad handed one of the two cups that looked to be the same exact drink to Dillian.  Brad took a sip of the refreshing beverage.  He enjoyed the familiar taste and the soon to come feeling of relaxing that slowly started to build up from inside himself.  Rachel took a sip from hers and Brad watched her nod in approval of the drink, Dillian was the only one that seemed a little hesitant and reluctant to taste his.  However after a try, it seem that he enjoyed the mixed drink.

 

“Let’s grab a seat,” Brad spoke over the music.  Leading the way over to an empty booth, they all grabbed a seat.  Each of them just sipping from their drinks and looking around.  

 

After a little while Rachel turned to Brad, “Want to dance.”

 

“You bet,” Brad said laughing at how in sync he and Rachel were right now.  Taking another sip and getting out of the booth, Brad lead the way into the crowd of dancing bodies.  Rachel and Brad decided to move and join the party of people shifting to a familiar beat.  As chaotic as it was with everyone moving to the symphony of music, there was a hint of coordination in all the dancers.  Brad kept most if not all his attention on Rachel as she swung her hips and body in time to the DJ’s music.  Rachel made sure to stay close to Brad, if not to just tease him but to stay connected enough to him stay in time with his own movements.  The couple basked in the briefest of moments and it wasn’t long before they we’re drawn back to their booth where Dillian was still at.  Heading back to finish their drinks and possible get another round, Brad lead the way through the coursing crowd.

 

Making it back to the booth, they took their seats, while Rachel laughed as she picked up her cup.  “Nothing like a little dancing to get the blood pumping, right,” she rhetorically asked Brad.  It was clear that she had noticed the swollen part of his body from all her movements rubbing up against him on the dance floor.  Brad shook his head at his girlfriends sly remark.  The quick darting look at his body part she was mentioning.  He knew that look all too well, tonight after the club was going to be a very intense and loving night.

 

It wasn’t till the clinking of ice from Dillian’s cup did Brad recall the other party member.  He forgot about the coworker from all the flirting Rachel was doing tonight.  Brad looked across the booth at Dillian.  His attention was else where, as he gazed across the room, content on looking at something...or someone.

 

“Hey, bud,” Brad asked trying to see what his eyes were locked on.  Grinning at the possibility, “You see someone you like?  Maybe you should go talk to her?”

 

Dillian frowned deeper as he took a sip and moved his head, as if to find a better angle, “Well… I’m not sure… I think I saw someone I know-” Dillian almost muttered.  “Or well, not personally,” he quickly added looking at Brad.

 

Brad followed the direction that Dillian was looking at.  It was directed at a few booths and chairs from across the room.  The crowd of moving people seemed to get in the way just enough to make it hard to see the other side of the room.  Brad saw a few people at one table, just a couple of guys chatting and drinking.  The booth in the far corner was even harder for him to see who was in it.  It looked like there was just a single person and from this distance and the lighting, Brad couldn’t make heads or tails of who that could possibly be.  Although Brad took Rachel here pretty often, he could only recalled the staff.  Sure there might be a face or two he recognized, but not this one.

 

“The one by themselves,” Brad asked.

 

Dillian nodded as he kept looking but finally sighed, “Probably just imagining it, they wouldn’t be here,” He chuckled.

 

“Well, why not go over and say hi,” Rachel offered trying to see what the others were looking at.

 

Dillian seemed to blush at the thought, “Oh, no!  No, that’s a hard no.  If it’s them, there’s no way they would even know who I am.  They do this streaming thing,” Dillian said sipping his drinking chuckling, “The one I was going to watch tonight... so there’s no way they are here.”

 

Brad frowned at the comment and looked again to see the unidentified person continued to sit there.  They seemed to be waiting for something, or someone, or maybe they were just on their phone?  A lone cup was on the table so it didn’t seem like they were with anyone but themselves right now.  Brad didn’t want to pry too long as he could only make out what looked to be a chick with frilly hair and a cute bow in it.  

 

Normally Brad would have ignored the figure and focused on Rachel, but the way the person was acting in the club by themselves just seemed … off?

 

Dillian started to open up more as he and Rachel were talking about something that Brad missed.  Maybe it was a show or something… he didn’t pay much attention as he kept checking on the mysterious person.  They didn’t seem to be moving at all from their seat.  Half an hour later, and many more glances, Brad found the strange girl not doing anything more than sitting there.  Brad noted a guy coming over to the stranger.  The guy was trying to make small talk while taking a seat with her.  Was that just a guy hitting on her or her date?

 

“What do you think,” Rachel asked.

 

Brad cut back, “Huh?”

 

“About the last season,” Rachel added.

 

“… Season?  Like the weather,” Brad asked.

 

Rachel rolled eyes and groaned, “NOOOOO, of the show silly…” When Brad looked stump Rachel rolled her eyes yet again and shook her head, “I swear sometimes when he zones out, it’s like talking to a brick wall.”

 

“You know he does that at work too,” Dillian chided.

 

“He does?”  Rachel gasped.  “My man is slacking at work,” Rachel teased.

 

“Hey!”  Brad remarked.  “It’s not slacking if I’m forced to be there with nothing to do,” Brad explained.

 

Dillian and Rachel went back to their conversation about random show he didn’t know.  Brad didn’t know or under stand what they were going on about so he decided to grab another round for everyone.  As he got up he spotted the guy moving in closer to the woman in the booth.  If she had any dislike for the man talking to her she wasn’t showing it, she continued to sit there not really reacting to him.  Brad took his eyes off her and headed to the bar and picked up everyone’s drink.  

 

“Here you go,” Brad said setting the drinks down and went to take his seat.  As he went to sit down, he glanced out of habit toward the girl and man, only the man was gone.  She was still at her seat, but there was no stranger sitting there any more.  It looked like he got shot down… Brad frowned as he noticed that instead of one cup, there was two.  When did she leave to get another drink?  It was like the drink magically appeared while he was gone.  Maybe the man left his there?  It didn’t matter.  It seemed the woman wasn’t accepting any approaching people and wanted to be alone, he could understand.

 

Brad finally came back to the conversation as he started to join in and participate a little more.  With a little more liquor in him, Dillian seemed much more relax and chill than before.  He still didn’t want to dance, when Rachel and Brad went out for another blood pumping fun time.  Brad enjoyed all the familiar movements of Rachel’s body now grinding into his.  It was so hard for him not to take her to the bathroom right there and bang her till they both couldn’t move, but he was classier than that.  However it didn’t stop him from making out as much as possible with her.  If their hips weren’t touching, it was their lips.  Rachel was so attached to Brad that when they came back it was clear that Dillian had been watching.  His face was redder than normal, especially after drinking his second beverage.

 

Both Rachel and Brad were cuddling in the booth as they finished the second round of drinks.

 

“Uh.. I’ll get the next round,” Dillian said as he watched Brad and Rachel get all lovey dovey.  Leaving the couple for a few minutes, Brad used this chance to slip his hand into a place that made Rachel squirm.

 

“BRAD,” She gasped.  “Here?”

 

“Why not…” Brad asked before teasing her a little more before pulling back seeing Dillian coming back.  He had two dark colored drinks and one water.  “Water?”

 

“Yeah,” Dillian said setting his water down, “I figured I should head out soon.”

 

“So soon,” Rachel asked taking her drink and moving a little closer to Brad.

 

“Yeah,” Dillian repeated, “Feeling pretty drunk… not used to this to be honest,” As he kind of looked around.  “Was fun, but next time I should probably take it easy with the drinks,” Dillian laughed.

 

Brad nodded, “Shit, yeah my bad.  I’m so used to drinking them, so I guess my tolerance is way up there.”  Brad took another swig of his drink, “So there’s a next time,” Brad probed Dillian with the question.

 

Dillian laughed again, “Yeah, definitely a next time.”

 

“Sweet,” Brad chuckled, “Sounds like we’ll be best buds in no time.”

 

It didn’t take too long for Dillian to finish up his water and to start sobering up.  When he was ready to go, Brad and Rachel still had half a drink left.  Usually they would have gone another round or two but found that while they chatted and talked, Rachel was clinging to Brad tightly.  Pushing into him and rubbing his arms and legs as she spoke.  The little minx was teasing him while playing it off as just a causal snuggle up.  Brad was growing increasingly tense and turned on.  Rachel knew how to push his buttons and here she was toying with him while Dilllian talked to them about average stuff.  By the time Dillian was going to head out, Brad barely noticed him getting up.

 

“I’ll see you at work Tuesday right?”

 

“Uh, uh yeah,” Brad said zoning out for a moment as Rachel gave his inner thigh a squeeze.

 

“Cool, I’ll talk to you than.”  Dillian headed out and left club.

 

Once Dillian was gone, Brad let out a deep breath.  “You little slut,” Brad said with a toying tone as he turned on Rachel.

 

“Awww, did you not like that,” She asked coyly.  “It’s not fun being played with out in public,” She asked again with a twinkle in her eye and a hint at revenge from earlier.

 

Brad returned the grin, “maybe we should hurry up and get out of here before we make a scene?”

 

“Mmm, maybe.”  Rachel purred as she followed Brad’s actions.  Both drinking faster than before.  After each sip one or the other would engage in some kind of touching or advance under the booth.  Sometimes at the same time, others as a shocked mid gulp.  There were a few times Brad nearly sputtered his drink out when Rachel nearly cupped him in her hand with a nice firm squeeze.  Brad returning the favor by inserting a digit through her clothing between her legs.  

 

“Okay truce,” Brad hissed as Rachel’s hand started to enter his pants.  “Or I wont be able to get out of the booth without stabbing someone with my dick.”

 

“Oh you poor thing,” Rachel laughed.  “Fine… but you better hurry up.” Rachel told him as she started to slide out of the other side of the booth.  She quickly was standing up at the table and quickly said, “Going to the bathroom, don’t forget the tab.”

 

Brad watched Rachel head to the girl’s bathroom and groaned as she gave her hips an extra pop to them.  Waving it around, knowing he was watching her walk away.  “Jesus,” Brad said into the last of his cup.  As he dumped the contents into his mouth, he started to fish around for his wallet.  As he did this, his gaze drifted to the booth with the woman across the room.  She wasn’t there anymore, there were now 4 empty cups on the table but no tip.  Either she wasn’t done or the bitch didn’t pay for her drinks.  Well if she’s not done yet where was she, Brad half though as he found his wallet.  

 

Getting up he headed to the bar to pay for the drinks that night.  As he walked there he finally spotted the girl with the bow in her hair heading to the bathroom.  She entered the girls bathroom just as he made it to the bar.  Brad was watching the bathroom out of the corner of his eye as he paid up, waiting for Rachel to leave.  Brad stood at the bar and waited.  And waited.  And waited some more.

 

“What’s taking so long…” Brad muttered starting to get a little impatient with Rachel.  Why was she taking so long to leave-

 

The door opened and the girl with the bow left the bathroom.  She went back to her seat and started to gather her things up.  Rachel was still in the bathroom as the person headed for the door.  Sure enough she didn’t stop at the bar and walked right out without paying for her drinks.  Or maybe some more guys came to hit on her with free drinks?  Brad shook the thought off as he waited for Rachel to leave the bathroom.

 

Minutes went by.  Brad was starting to wonder if he should be worried-

 

Rachel FINALLY emerged from the bathroom.  It took her a while to spot Brad and than came over to him.

 

“Okay ready,” She said.

 

Brad shook his head, “Took your time?”  They headed for the exit.

 

“Hey,” Rachel gasped, “You know I have a small bladder.”  Brad nodded as she did tend to have to use the bathroom more often than most people he knew.  As they left the building and headed toward the parking lot Rachel went on.  “It also didn’t help that someone wanted to chat while I used the stall.”

 

Brad snorted, “I thought that’s what all girls do in the bathroom, just talk all day.”

 

Rachel gave his arm a love tap, “NOT all the time.  Anyway… it was odd.”

 

“What was,” Brad asked as they walked a block past the club and still had a few to go.

 

“The questions… she was asking something about you.”

 

Brad slowed down, “Me?  I swear to you I’m not cheat-”

 

“Oh please,” Rachel scoffed, “I know your type, she had like the flattest chest I’ve ever seen.  Anyway, it was if we were dating… a couple.  If we were a thing.”

 

“So she wanted to know if I was available?”  Brad asked as they continued to walk down another block.

 

“I think?  I don’t know.  She was asking some weird questions like how long, if we like each other, could it be true love?  Maybe she was hammered… anyway, yeah it definitely one of the weirdest bathroom conversation I’ve had in a long time.”

 

Brad couldn’t help but ask, “What’s the weirdest bathroom conversation you ever had?”

 

Rachel seemed to be thinking about it as they were walking.  Finally she said, “Do I do anal.”

 

Brad almost tripped as he gave a short laugh, “Well?”

 

Rachel gave him a gross look, “Hell no!  And don’t EVEN think about trying it.  The butt is so nasty!”  Brad watched Rachel shiver at the thought, “Ugh, do you know what comes out of there?  And you guys want to put your-” She made another sick noise, “That’s just disgusting.  Sometimes I think a guy would fuck anything if they were given the chance.”

 

Brad continued their pace back to the parking lot, “Only if were desperate enough.”

 

Rachel shook her head, “So sick…”

 

As they approached the parking lot, Brad heard soft footsteps coming from behind.  Brad and Rachel were heading to the car when the steps seemed to still be following behind them.  Unable to stop himself, Brad glanced behind to see what was making that noise.  The sound of women's footwear belonged to that stranger from the club.  The woman with the bow in her hair and pretty looking face as she grew closer.  Brad frowned as she was walking in their general direction not slowing down or changing direction.

 

Rachel noticed Brad’s attention toward something and turned around.  She too frowned and whispered in a confused voice, “That’s her… from the bathroom conversation…”

 

Brad couldn’t help but ask, “Uh, can I help you?”

 

As the woman approach even closer till she was nearly arms reach away.  Letting out a dissapointed sigh as she gave them an apologetic look before speaking in a feminine voice, “Sorry, it had to be an actual couple.”

 

Everything went black and Brad lost consciousness.

 

 

 

 

 

Brad heard sobbing close by.  It was a sound he hadn’t ever heard coming from that person.  It sounded like Rachel was crying.  But she never cried before, so it was a weird noise to be hearing.  Slowly Brad started to wake up and sat up from the ground.

 

“Ohhhh,” Brad groaned as he tried to get his head clear of the emptiness that filled it.  He felt weird…

 

“BRAD!”  Rachel screamed before he felt her hand and arms wrap around him in a tight embrace.  His eyes shot open as he looked around after the sensation of Rachel clinging to him.

 

Brad’s entire body froze as he examined his new surroundings.  They were no longer in the parking lot.  Instead they were in someone’s room… a very large and titanic room.  It belonged to the girl that they saw in the parking lot just moments before.  However she wasn’t the same size as before, she was enormous.  Godly in size.  She could easily flick them with her hand and not even struggle to send them flying to their doom.  She was sitting in what looked to be a gaming chair or computer chair, still dressed in her outfit from the club, that big pink bow in her hair.  She wasn’t looking at them, but something behind them, a computer screen.  Her right hand was clicking the wireless mouse and the keyboard was far behind them.  Brad was motionless as Rachel shivered and held his naked body… they were both naked and small in this strangers room.

 

“Ooookay…” The woman said as she muttered as she set something up on the computer.  “Almooooost time,” She muttered.  Finally she glanced down, “Oh good, you’re both up.”

 

“W-who...what?!”  Brad shouted hoping that his words could reach her.

 

“Sorry,” Her booming voice called out as she got closer, “It’s kind of hard to hear you at that size.  We got a few moments before the show starts, so I guess I can answer a few questions.”

 

“Sh-show?” Rachel repeated quietly.

 

“Yup,” the giantess replied, “You two are my special guest… or,” She winced, “I guess more like special treat… either works.”

 

“What are you talking about?!”  Brad shouted as he tried to scoot backwards to get some distance from the enormous giantess leaning toward them.

 

The woman was about to answer when a timer went off, “Oh, that was way sooner than I thought… I guess that’s all you get.”  

 

Brad watched as her attention went back to the screen behind them.  The sound of notification and pinging noises filled the room.

 

“HOLY- I haven’t even started yet,” The girl laughed with glee.

 

Brad looked at the computer screen and saw the woman’s figure showing up on the screen sitting in the chair, however they weren’t in view of the camera.  On the side of the screen was a chat log and already a list of users login and donating money filled the side.

 

“What’s going on,” Rachel asked Brad who had no idea.

 

“I… I don’t know.”  He told her feeling the same fear that was laced in her words.

 

“Okay,” their godly being said.  “Let’s get this show started… and we… are..” some more clicking, “live.”  After the final click the girl smiled and turned super cheerful, “Hello everyone!  How are my little followers doing?”

 

The chat exploded as people started to send greetings and emojis.  Words were going by so fast that Brad couldn’t keep up with it.  Some were hellos and others were asking favors of the girl to show off her body.  It wasn’t till now that he saw the tab open, with the title of the streaming site, JERKOFF.

 

“We’re on a porn site…” Brad gaped.  The same reaction Rachel was having right now.

 

“I’m so glade everyone could make it tonight.  For all you new cumers,” The girl grinned and gave a wink to the camera, “Welcome to my cam show!  My name is Cameron, but you can just call me Cammy.”

 

Brad saw the chat exploded and read the new post arriving.

 

“CUTE AS ALWAYS CAMMY”

 

“Blowing you a kiss”

 

“I’m ready for the show, show me something nice”

 

“let me have ur babies <3”

 

“lotion, check, trash can, check, box of tissues double check”

 

Brad looked at Rachel, “They worship her…”

 

“What does this have to do with us,” Rachel asked looking back at Cammy, who was busy entertaining the viewers.

 

Cammy started to talk to the camera some more, “Okay so some of you might be wondering what I have planned for tonight.  Well… the other week, a user…” Cammy pulled up something on another computer screen and had a direct message from the user: B3endm3ov3randfuckm3.

 

“Bend me over and fuck me,” Cammy read the name slowly.  “You guys really pick the most unique names,” Cammy laughed at the name.

 

The chat LOL at the name too and at Cammy’s reaction.

 

“Anyway,” Cammy went on, “Bend me over and fuck me,” Cammy leaned into the screen and gave a smirk, “Which one day I just might,” Before pulling back and went on, “won the raffle I was doing.”

 

The chat started to comment again

 

Congratulations!

 

Lucky bastard, or bitch either or

 

what raffle

 

HOW COULD I LOSE?!  

 

Cammy went on with her speech.  “So the user that won the raffle got to pick what today's stream would be.  And they had a very “particular” request… it says: Hi Cammy big fan.  Please can you do like a tiny couple?  Like have them totally a loving couple and like lovey and caring about each other?”  Rachel and Brad looked at each other as Cammy went on.  “And I’ll save the rest for the show,” As she closed the message before Brad and Rachel could see the rest of the request.  “So,” Cammy said bring her attention back to the camera and started to angle it down so the desk was seen, “I got you your little loving couple here… look how cute they are together awww!”

 

The chat exploded with a bunch of messages:

 

How you do that?  What program do you use?

 

SO SMALL

 

CUTE CUTE CUTE

 

Awwww, can’t wait to see what’s going to happen next LOL

 

perfect

 

dang she’s a looker, but not like you Cammy

 

 

Brad tried to keep up with the comments and finally realized the camera was on them, he started to wave and shout for help, “HEY HEY HELP ME!  WE’RE REAL!!”

 

The chat either didn’t hear him or didn’t care.  There was no messages wondering or questioning what was happening on the screen. 

 

Cammy let out a giggle as she sat back in the chair, “So I guess I shouldn’t make you guys wait too long.”  Cammy leaned down and rummaged through something out of view from the camera and was too far under the desk for Brad to see.  Suddenly Cammy placed something long and tall on the desk with a thud.  It was a large black thick dildo.  Brad stumbled away from it and it’s massive size.  The thing could easily crush him if it fell over.  Brad pulled Rachel away from the dildo.  “Alright,” Cammy said grabbing something else and holding it in her hand.  “Let’s see,” Cammy said standing up over the desk.  The free hand reached over and grabbed Rachel with little to no effort, pulling her from brad.  It was so fast and effortless from Cammy that Brad was stunned for the moment.  Only the screams of Rachel could be heard before those disappeared as she was hoisted up away from Brad.

 

“RACHEL!  STOP, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!”  Brad shouted at Cammy.

 

Cammy didn’t respond as she squirted a glob of clear liquid about the size of a quart on the head of the dildo.  Pushing the screaming and pleading Rachel down on the top of droplet of liquid, Cammy held Rachel there for a few seconds before removing her finger.  “There, nice and stuck,” Cammy murmured.

 

Brad watched Cammy place the container down on the desk, but out of camera view.  He saw the label for the item: fast acting glue, a quick stick.  Cammy just glued Rachel to the head of a dildo…

 

“I CAN’T GET OFF OF HERE!  BRAD! BRAD SAVE ME!!”  Rachel screamed and begged at the top of the plastic object.  Brad couldn’t get up off his knees as he watched Cammy effortlessly pick up the enormous dildo and hold it in her hands.  Cammy was acting like this was all normal, something that she would do naturally.  Brad couldn’t help but turn around and see the chat, maybe there was hope from some of them?

 

The chat read:

 

HOT! 

 

Look at how life like this is

 

Tiny BF looks broken LOL

 

“blushing emoji” oh… found another new fetish 

 

 

Brad realized this was what they wanted.  They wanted Cammy to get them off to this sick and twisted show.  A fucked up jack off session for perverts, hosted by the biggest pervert of them all.  Brad quickly looked back and watched powerlessly and in dread as Cammy used her free hand to head up under her dress and pulled down what looked to be black panties and yanked them off.  Heading to the side of the desk, Cammy pulled out a bottle of lube…

 

“Please don’t do this,” Brad called out as Cammy passed by.  “WHAT DO YOU WANT?!”  Brad shouted as he watched Cammy pop the top off the bottle.  Cammy didn’t answer as she squirted a good heap over the dildo.  

 

“Okay… now little miss Girlfriend,” Cammy asked looking at the dildo and keeping it in camera view for the viewers, “Ready for a trip?  I think it’s time I take you downtown.  It’s going to be a bumpy ride taking the dirt road.  Sadly there’s only one back road I know of.  BUTT don’t worry, we’ll be down town at brown town in no time, if you know what I mean…”

 

Brad was confused, but the increasing panicked screaming from Rachel was faint but hear-able for Brad.  The increase in fear and noises made Brad all that more horrified as he didn’t understand what was going on.  Still, Cammy didn’t show any mercy or care as she started to place the dildo in the gaming chair.  Brad watched Cammy set the dildo in the reclining seat, letting it sit up by itself like a pole in the seat’s middle cushion.  Cammy positioned the dildo in just the right spot before turning around.  Brad watched with horror as Cammy flipped up the back part of her dress and slowly started to lower herself back into the seat.  

 

“WAIT OH GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”  Brad cried out as he watched Cammy’s face smile and grimace a little before her eyes and face relaxed and slowly slunk down back into the gaming chair.  The look of bliss slowly broke her face before she came back to the viewers.

 

“Oof, a snug fit, maybe I shouldn’t have used the new dildo I got today.”  Cammy giggled and let out a moan as she started to reposition herself in the seat.  “Let me get settled in… ahh, mmm, ooo,” Cammy cooed.  Each sexual sound filling the silent room.  The chat itself seemed to slow down.  Only pings of donations filled the air as Cammy wiggled around in the chair.  Finally after getting comfy she started to grin, at the camera, “I wish I could say I can feel her… but this massive dildo is just too big!  Maybe she got crushed?  OH what if she fell off...”

 

Brad gasped and cried out at the possible reality of his girlfriend killed by the insertion of the sex toy.  Cammy slowly got up and the sound of a suckling noise filled the air before she showed the dildo in the seat.  Brad watched, a shivering and petrified Rachel stuck on the tip of the dildo, coughing and gagging.

 

“Rachel?!  RACHEL!”  Brad called out to her.  She wasn’t looking at him, just looking up at the ceiling, either unable to move or too shocked from her experience.

 

“Welp, looks like she’s fine,” Cammy giggled, “Back in she goes!”  

 

The sounds of Rachel letting out a horrified scream shredded Brad’s soul as Cammy mercilessly spun around and plopped herself back into the chair.  The sound of the dildo being slurped and gobbled up back inside, could be heard along with her moans.

 

“Oh god!” Cammy groaned shuddering.  “This definitely hits the spot.  I think it’s time I start fucking her, yeah?”  Cammy didn’t wait for the chat to reply as she started to move up and down the long dildo, the only way one would know that there was a dildo in Cammy’s seat was if you heard the noise or saw her put it on the chair.  Otherwise it just looked like a girl getting up and sitting down, bouncing in her seat and moving around.  Her dress and body blocking any view of what’s going on down under there.  Brad felt his heart shatter with each motion that Cammy did on the dildo.  He wanted to faint or die, but he wasn’t able to as concern for Rachel grew, as did his hopelessness of her safety matched it.  The longer Cammy fucked herself on the dildo the less likely Brad had of seeing Rachel again.

 

The sounds of moans coming from Cammy made Brad start to get hard… he couldn’t stop himself, it was disgusting for him to feel this way as he watched his girlfriend get fucked by this crazy bitch.  However his body didn’t understand, and was just acting naturally.  The sounds of a girl in pleasure kicked his instincts into gear as he grew.  Luckily the camera couldn’t see his reaction or no one cared with a goddess sitting her ass down on a sex toy.  

 

After a few good more up and downs in the seat Cammy bite her lip, “Oh shit… guys I’m so close…I almost nutted right there.”

 

Brad frowned and mouth the word, “Nutted??” 

 

His whole world broke as he watched the chick, pull up her dress and flash a dick.  It was a ragging bonner as Cammy revealed his gender.  Brad was so appalled that no noise could exit his open mouth.  Worse was when Cammy raised his ass out of the seat he could see that the dildo was actually inserted into his ass as he fucked himself with his girlfriend deep inside.  She was deep in his bowls as he pleased himself on the rubber fuck stick.  Cammy gave his ass another bounce in the seat, having his penis bounce and wiggle around in time.  He continued to look down at himself and hold the bottom part of his dress with his chin.

 

“So fucking hard you guys…” Cammy whispered in that slutty girly tone.  Something that had almost no hint of his gender in it.  “I think I need to get the next surprise…”

 

Still holding his dress up, Cammy slowly stood up from his gaming chair.  Brad looked at the slimy dildo and the small puddle of precum made from his member, and the one around the base of the dildo.  The popping noise of the dildo coming out of Cammy’s ass filled the room as he waddled a little over to a small bag to the side of the desk.  Brad didn’t bother looking at Cammy as he examined his poor girlfriend-

 

“R-r-rachel?”  Brad spoke whimpering as he looked at the tip of the dildo… there wasn’t anything on it.  She was gone.  It was empty excpet for all the slimy goo on the tip.  His girlfriend was no longer on the tip of the dildo.

 

Cammy’s voice came through his hazzy mind, “Alright I got- oh shit!  Where is she?”

 

The chat exploded with pings and notification:

 

HOLYSHIT

 

LOL

 

just busted can’t wait for more

 

lost up your poop chute

 

THE BLACK HOLE WINS AGAIN

 

lost in the void

 

poop poop land

 

another one bites the dust, in your butt

 

Brad felt a tear coming down his face as he read the comments to confirm his fears.  It wasn’t till Cammy snickered and pointed at Brad on the screen that everyones attention came to his crying self.  Cammy spoke up in a sad but mocking voice, “Awww, someone’s upset.”  The boy came closer to Brad, “Hey… it’s okay.  I’m sure she’s still alive… stuck up may ass.  No idea where to go.  Lost in my bowels till it’s time to go to the bathroom.  Can you imagine it,” Cammy asked getting closer his eyes twinkling as he went on, “Your little girlfriend… the woman you loved, inside me?  Like totally smelling my bowels and stuff.  Hey…” Cammy reached back and touched something behind him.  Soon his hand came back to Brad and a glop of lube slop was splattered near him and he got a sniff of the stench coming from it.  Cammy grinned and cackled, “Yeah something like that, but much worse.  God… I can’t even feel her.  She’s like totally going to be fucked when I take my dump tonight.”

 

Brad let out violent scream of rage and hit the desk with his fist at the horrible tormenting that Cammy was doing to him.  Why?  WHY?!

 

“Well, I got to say, I’m fucking horny,” Cammy said as he pulled his chair closer and slapped his ass down on the dildo again.  Going back to bouncing and wiggling his ass into the dildo, he pulled up his dress again and leaned back a little.  Brad looked up at the monster and saw in one hand was some more lube and the other was a pink fleshlight.  Cammy gave it a little squirt and put the lube bottle off to the side, “Alright time to finish it,” Cammy leaned forward, but not enough to pull himself off the dildo.  His free hand reaching for a paralyzed Brad.  The enormous fingers plucked Brad up and carried him off the desk.  The other hand had the fleshlight’s opening held upward, and leading upward toward Brad who was hanging off of Cammy’s fingers.  “Don’t worry little guy, shouldn’t be too long.  Your girlfriend is really hitting the spot,” Cammy giggled as he did a little wiggling and shake in his chair emphasizing where Rachel was, along with the dildo shoved deep up his ass.

 

Doing the only thing he could Brad shouted, “GO FUCK YOURSELF!”

 

Cammy let out a deep laugh that turned to giggle as he gave him a “duh” look.  “Yeaaaaah that’s kind of what I’ve been doing!” 

 

Cammy didn’t let Brad say anything else as he let go with his fingers and let Brad fall down.  Brad watched his world get swallowed up by pink slippery walls as he fell down into the pocket pussy.  It was tight but his size allowed him to slip deeper into the object than he thought.  Soon the pink turned to black as it was too dark to see in the sex toy, the slight slippery lube that he slide over didn’t help as it felt like Brad was slowly sinking deeper.

 

Suddenly the fleshlight flipped upside down.  The gravity changed for Brad, but he wasn’t slipping out,  he was slowly falling.  However this didn’t last long when something massive and hard came out of no where and slammed into Brad launching him backwards… or upwards.  Brad felt the warm and burning hot cock that slammed into him and jerked around.  Twitching as it truly felt on the verge of climaxing.  The squeal of Cammy’s voice filled the air.  Soon the sound of him bouncing and moving up on the dildo could be heard.  Cammy was fucking his backside.  Now the penis was slowly pulled out before being jerked back into Brad.  Brad was bashed into the back of the sex toy as Cammy started to pull the silicone toy up and down his member and mashed his ass into the chair at the same time.

 

Brad was in a living hell as he could smell Cammy’s scent fill the small chamber along with the slippery lube, fresh rubber, salty sweat, and a very reeking hint of something that Brad couldn’t name.  Maybe it was fear?  Fear for his life, as the monstrous phallus object slammed into him  over and over again.  If he wasn’t in this rubbery cavern, Brad was sure he would have been crushed already.  However the fuck tube provided enough absorption and flexibility that Brad didn’t break.  The massive beast being pulled out slightly, causing a sucking sound before the slurping sound of Cammy’s penis returning rammed back into Brad.  He was effectively pinned to the top or back of the fuck toy.  The sound of the outside walls being gripped tighter and warping inward from Cammy’s hand clenching around it made things scrunch up more and give Brad even less room.  Any attempt to move out of the way of Cammy’s cock was eliminated from the clutching of the toy, Brad was always in the pathway of the penis. 

 

Cammy’s moans reached higher peaks as they pierced over the sloshing and bubbling noises that his member was making dragging back and forth through the pink cave.  The thrusting increased and the speed of the long fleshy pole increased.  It seemed Cammy was pulling harder and thrusting his hips deeper as Brad felt the large dick slamming harder into the backing of the toy.  It was like Cammy wanted to stab his junk through that rubbery wall, but it surprisingly stayed together after each stab.  Brad on the other hand felt his body wanting to collapse from the intense pummeling it was taking.  If it lasted any longer her would end up a crumpled little body-

 

The high pitch noise leaving Cammy’s mouth filled the chamber as his cock shuddered.  Brad was immediately pinned to the rubbery wall while the penis exploded it’s sticky goo all over the place.  Globs and litters of cum filled the dark chamber rushing all over the place.  Brad felt the sticky liquid roll over him and attach to his body as soon it touched him, it was like he was bathing in a bathtub of boy batter.  The liquid was rolling and seeping past him as it trailed down the cock and masturbation toy.  Brad couldn’t move as he was still pinned to the quivering penis.  Waves of cum soon slowed down to more like ripples of slime.

 

One more shiver running through the enormous prick pinning Brad in place, he felt it starting to retract.  As the cock was being pulled out, Brad felt himself starting to slide down the siding of the fake pussy.  However Cammy tilted the toy downward, causing Brad to slow his slide… and than tilt increased.  Soon Brad was sliding backwards into the bottom of the toy as Cammy held the opening upward.  Rivers of cum dribbled down and pooled around Brad as he could only see the head of the penis pop out of the narrowing opening.  Droplets of creamy colored goo dripping and dropping back down toward Brad.  With the massive beast out of the way, Brad could see a little bit of the ceiling and some light, but that was all.  He was nearly swimming in the ejaculation of the feminine boy’s release.  Brad wasn’t sure if he was just that small or the girly looking boy had testicles of a bull to leave so much cum.  Brad feared that he might drown in the stringy and strong smelling sticky slime.  If the boy released another load, Brad was sure he wouldn’t be able to stay afloat.

 

The only noises in the room that Brad could hear were Cammy’s panting and breathing from his climax, and the insisting pinging from his computer.  The sticky solution that Brad was trapped in started to cool down a little and become less thick, and more like water than a slime.  Brad thought of trying to climb out of the fleshlight, the open seemed so far away but if he-

 

The chamber shook.  Cammy was picking it up.  

 

“Oh fuck, no… no more!”  Brad shouted as he feared seeing that opening of the monsters cock return to pump another load all over him.  However that wasn’t what he saw enter his view, it was a single eye of Cammy’s peering in at him.

 

“Yup, still alive in there,” Cammy winked, or maybe it was a blink.  Brad couldn’t tell from just the one eye.  “Well, don’t worry were almost done.  Just one tiny little thing left to do.”

 

Brad didn’t like the teasing tone in Cammy’s voice.  He seemed all to happy about seeing him in the bottom of this sex toy.

 

“Just got to clean up the mess I made,” Cammy spoke.  “And have a little snack too...”

 

Brad frowned deeper from inside the dark moist chamber at the giant’s words, but when the eye was replaced by a mouth, it was made disgustingly clear as to what was happening.  Cammy’s lips parted and his tongue flopped out as Brad felt the chamber starting to tilt.  Soon a small incline started to grow and the enormous tongue at the opening continued to stay in view.  Brad felt his body and the rushing sloshing solution behind him starting to move as the bottom of the toy started to become the top.  Brad tried to fight it, grabbing on one of the rubbery sides that surrounded him, but the liquid made the walls too slick to grab for him.  He was falling downward.  The speed of his decent increased as he started to come closer to the opening.  The warm air coming out of Cammy’s mouth was starting to reach Brad from here.  The faint scent of mint was now mixed with the strong smell of musk and boy seed.

 

Cammy’s red carpet was Brad’s warm welcome to his fate as he fell out of his safe cavern.  He only had enough time to glimpse at the computer screen zoomed in on the scene.  Cammy’s enormous tongue and open mouth was the focused shot as the puddle of sloppy cum with tiny little Brad splattered in the middle of his mouth.  Brad only had time to get up to his knees and see the delighted messages exploding on the screen.  None of which were at least remotely worried about him.  Brad felt drained and defeated, no strength to move as he felt Cammy slowly pull his tongue backwards.  He was about to be consumed along with the boy’s own released cum, returning Cammy’s spent materials back to himself with a little extra something sprinkled in.  Brad would have been disgusted at the thought of one swallowing their own body fluids… but the whole experience left him numb to it all.  The cavernous abyss that awaited him grew closer as Cammy slowly retracted his tongue and brought everything into his mouth.

 

The sealing of Cammy’s mouth brought Brad back to his mind as soon the tongue started to wiggle under him.  Brad was assaulted by the extreme heat and a new concoction of liquids as spite merged and combined with the gunk stuck to Brad.  Soon the cooled liquid started to heat back up as Brad was tossed around Cammy’s mouth.  Soon a light shone in as he was directed at the computer screen and camera.

 

“Ahhhh,” Cammy said with a smirk on his face showing off his mouth full before closing his lips again.  Swishing Brad around and than posing again, letting the pool of seamen and saliva gather on his tongue that twitched with his body in the puddle.

 

Brad didn’t know how much longer he would have to endure this torment.  Cammy seemed to be enjoying this, or at least everyone loved it as it showed in the chat.  Most were saying they already came or were close.  Others were laughing at the sight or saying how cute Cammy was being.  Still Brad was so tired from the constant assault from the monstrous boy’s mouth.  He had enough fluids leaking into his mouth and down his throat that he was surprised there was still so much left in here with him.  After what had to be the fifth or sixth time Cammy showed off his load in his mouth with him laying still in the massive load, Cammy waved on the screen, “Sayyyy buh buuuuuh.”

 

Brad felt the vibration before he heard it.  The sound shaking the air and organ he laid on top of.  It was almost a blessing to hear Cammy finally finish tormenting him.  Almost painfully slow, Cammy closed his lips, sealing Brad.  With all the pain and suffering he went through, he thought it would be harsher than a simple gulp, but that was all it took.  A split second and Cammy swallowed him in an instant.  Pulled deepered and down a hole from which there was no return.  As he traveled down he heard Cammy giggled and his booming voice rushing past him as he traveld downward.

 

“Ahhhh, soon the happy couple will be together forever!  How romantic,” The satanic joyful giggle shook Brad as he landed in a steaming gooey mess of Cammy’s stomach contain from the night.  His body already falling asleep from the torture he had to endure.  The sounds of Cammy’s voice droning on and laughing filled his muffled ears in the soupy mess that he floated and dipped under.  As his vision and mind faded, there was just one thing that filtered through.  

 

 

The last thing he thought of was if Rachel was still suffering, like he was…

 

 

 

 

Dillian missed the stream.  By the time he got home Cammy was already logging out.  The stream was over and Dillian missed whatever it was Cammy did tonight.  However it wasn’t a complete waste.  He got to hang out with Brad and felt like they were becoming buddies or at least friendly toward each other.  He was sure he and Brad would become best of friends, kind of like how Jack was.  

 

Deciding it was late and might as well head to bed, Dillian closed his eyes and tried to get some sleep.  He kept thinking about the club and how much fun it was with Brad and Rachel.  However a thought kind of lingered in his head before he went to bed.  It was of the figure in the corner of the club.  The one that he swore looked familiar to him… 

 

“Yeah right, as if he would live anywhere near me,” Dillian muttered before going to sleep.  Dreams of Cammy filled his thoughts as he surrendered to them.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Let me know how you liked the chapter.  Also I wasn't 100% sure if I wanted to change POV through the story (like with the guys hitting on cammy and "disappearing" aka into his drinks) but i think i want to keep the story away from Cammy's POV of all things... it just feels better that way, or at least for now. Let me know if this is a good idea or not.