- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You can help support me 

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

Or just to chat and stuff on discord

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP



Steven sat in his car with the lights off on the side of the long street. He was four houses down and on the other side of the road while he cased out a very particular apartment. It had been over a week and he was sure he had the place down and analyzed for sure. Only one person came and went from the apartment and she didn’t look to be the kind of person to have too many roommates. Even if she did, they hadn’t left the building in the weeks that he observed the place. It was very safe to assume that she was living by herself. Which made this so much easier for Steve. He just had to break in when she left and grab as much shit as he could and get out.


Taking a sip of his coffee he checked the time on his stereo system and saw how late it was. She usually left around this time. Steven pulled out his phone to check up on her streaming. Steven found that the owner of the apartment was a full-time streamer, one of the reasons he picked the place. She would stream most of the day and leave around the night to do whatever it was she did. Also, with her being one of the top ten porn streamers, Cammy had to have some expensive shit in her apartment. Steven never stayed too long on the website to confirm his hunches and didn't want to get too attached to the one he was robbing. He didn’t need to get emotional or guilty about robbing this chick. Instead, he only glanced a few times at her stream to ensure he wasn’t robbing some poor person not making ends meet. It wasn’t that he would feel too guilty for taking from them, he just didn’t want to waste a night on a useless robbery if he could help it.


Downing the rest of his coffee, Steven watched as Cammy was already leaving the apartment. She was wearing a flashy getup, something that didn’t bring too much attention to herself but would make some people do a double take on her.  Not to mention Steven could tell those clothes weren’t cheap. She had to have some bling in her place if she was wearing something like that out on the streets.


“Show time,” Steven muttered to himself as he got out of his vehicle and looked as discreetly as he could while he crossed the street. Cammy had already gone around the corner, if Steven timed this right he had more than half an hour to get in, grab some shit, and get out. An easy break-in, if things went all according to plan.


As nonchalantly as he could, Steven glanced up and down the street as inconspicuous as he could. He was eyeing any witnesses but thanks to the late night and the area, there was little to no one outside, at least none looking toward him and his activities. Slowly, but quickly, Steven went up the small flight of stairs toward the door leading to the building that Cammy lived in. With years of practice and experience, Steven slipped his tools out of his pocket and into the door handle. In less than a few moments, Steven had the door unlocked and opening for him like he owned a fucking key to the place. Smirking, Steven entered and was ready for the heist to begin



Steven entered Cammy’s apartment and stopped as he looked around. He was stunned, this wasn’t what he was expecting. It seemed very… bland. Yeah, sure, there was a nice-looking TV and a few decent couches along with some kitchen appliances out in the open. However, this looked nothing like a top-ten porn streamer place of living. Where was all the expensive shit?!


“Her room, it’s got to be all in her set up,” Steven told himself as he ignored the basic everyday living shit. Maybe he could nab her monitor or mouse, yeah that shit should sell for a good price. If not at a pawn shop maybe online to a desperate fan? Steven wasn’t sure but he would find out along the way.


Steven quickly headed toward the nearest room. Opening the door, he found a bathroom. Again, a very bland and underwhelming room. The only thing that stood out was the products. Hair supplies, makeup, and other girly shit that Steven didn’t have time to worry about. He couldn’t sell that shit, so it wasn’t worth looking at. Leaving the room, Steven headed to the next room. Opening the door, Steven stepped into the familiar-looking room he’d seen a few times. He knew that this was the room that Cammy did all her streams in. Smiling, Steven walked in and looked around a little more thoroughly now that he was currently in the room.


Nothing seemed too expensive, sure there was the computer set up, the gamer or streamer lights lining the walls, and some little figurines and collectibles set up on a few shelves… but there was nothing that screamed MONEY. Steven had to look around a few more times before ignoring those little things and keeping his focus on the only things that screamed cash, like the computer. Sure enough, Steven saw the monitors and the flashy-looking keyboard that lit up with a rainbow of colors. Even the computer case near the floor was flashing sparkling colors. The whole setup screamed at Steven to steal it and pawn it off for some big bucks.


“That’s what I'm talking about,” Steven grinned as he knew what he was talking about. But that wasn’t enough. Sure it looked flashy and expensive but it wasn’t something that would set him for a few weeks. He needed more. He needed a BIG haul. Steven looked around, “Fucking jewelry. Gems… something, ANYTHING,” Steven told himself out loud as he quickly went to a dresser and pulled it open.


There was nothing but fucking panties and socks. Rolling his eyes at the “cute” clothing, Steven slammed the dresser drawer shut after looking through it and looked at the next one. It was just shirts. Muttering to himself, Steven went to the next and the next and the next…. Nothing but fucking girly clothes. Not even dresses, just fucking t-shirts and blowses and other common outfits. Nothing worth stealing.


“Fuck…” Steven muttered as he pulled away from the dresser and looked around.


Suddenly a female voice he wasn’t ready for, called out from behind him, “You found what you wanted yet?”


Steven spun around so quickly that he nearly fell down. In the doorway was the last person he was expecting to run into, Cammy. Steven quickly put on the gruffest and mean face he could, “DON’T MOVE!” He demanded as he projected as much aggression and demand toward the girl in the doorway. To his shock, Cammy didn’t move or flinch. She stood there holding what looked like a simple sandwich in her hand. She was calmer than a cucumber looking at Steven all dressed up and invading her space.


After a long pause, she just took a bite of her food and said, “Sooooo? Did you find what you were looking for?”


Steven had to take a moment as he felt put off by the weird aura Cammy was producing. Why the fuck was she so fucking calm?!


“Sh-shut up…. Take a seat!” Steven demanded as he gestured toward the bed.


Cammy slowly sauntered over to her bed, not even caring how easily she showed off her back to Steven… in fact, if anything she added a nice swish and sway to her step as she slowly and deliberately plopped down on her bed before taking another munch of her sandwich.


“Shit shit shit,” Steven muttered trying to stay calm at the new situation he was in. He couldn’t help himself as he asked Cammy, “Why the fuck are you back so soon? You shouldn’t be here for another half an hour at the earliest?”


Cammy smirked as he lifted her stacked-up sandwich and took another nice bite into it before going on, “Well, I wasn’t gonna come back but some jerk bumped into me. I figured, ‘well why not grab something to eat right here and now?’ Sooo, I grabbed a sandwich from off the street, you know to save some money and time, and headed back to my place for a nice relaxing night.” Cammy let that sink in for a few moments before finally adding, “And now here we are...”


Steven watched as Cammy brought the nearly-eaten sandwich to her mouth and took a massive mighty bite out of it. The sound of her teeth and lips parting and peeling the food apart before she grinned at him. The smile and joy she had eating the simple sandwich, was something that put Steven off in a weird way. The wide grin on Cammy’s face as she chewed her food, it was like there was a secret joke passed between her and the food she was eating. Steven didn’t know why but his eyes were glued to those lips, flush and plump and so kissable-


Steven blinked a few times to forget the thought as he was here for one thing, and it wasn’t to kiss this girl. “Just shut up…” Steven demanded. His words were harsh and commanding. He was trying to gain control of the situation he was in. “Okay, where the fuck is the money? The goods. Tell me where you are keeping the expansive stuff or I’ll beat you to a pulp!” Steven did his best to add as much rage and anger to his words. Something to frighten the girl on her bed. However, as much venom he put into his words she didn’t so much as blink fear. Cammy sat there with a small smile on her face as if she were watching a show or movie. Disassociated with what was going on, not a care in the world, other than the food in her hands.


Steven felt a weird shiver run over his body at how weird she was acting. Steven needed to step up his game. He took a deep breath and barked at Cammy with the meanest and scariest voice he could. He was gonna put the fear of God in this girl. “I MEAN IT!” Steven shouted so loud he was sure the neighbors would hear… which would be an issue.


Finally, Steven got the reaction he wanted out of Cammy as she jumped on her bed. “Oh my,” She spoke shocked, “That wasn’t expected. You really scared me…”


Steven felt more in control now that Cammy finally folded on him. “I’ll do more than scare you if you don’t fucking answer me!” Steven roared at her.


The surprised look slowly died on Cammy’s face, but she didn’t seem as smug as before, “Sure sure… what was the question again,” Cammy asked.


Steven wanted to rush her and grab Cammy by the neck, just to add some shock factor to this. Or give her a harsh shake to tell her to stop fucking around, but instead, Steven just used his voice. He made it as deep and threatening as possible, “WHERE IS THE GOD DAMN CASH?! WHERE ARE THE VALUABLES?!”


Cammy blinked a few times before slowly lifting up the sandwich to her face and finishing it off in one mighty munch. Mid-chew she spoke, “You checked those drawers?”


Steven looked toward the dresser he ransacked not too long ago and frowned, “Yeah?”


“Well,” Cammy responded calmer than a clam, “That’s your answer… well, I mean most of my money is in the bank like a normal person… but everything else is in those drawers.”


Steven glanced toward the dresser a few times before looking back recalling what he found in them, “It’s just fucking sex stuff!”


Cammy gave him a dull look, “Well duh… I’m a sex streamer… what did you think I bought? I mean that shit isn’t cheap you know. So hey, go ahead and steal my sex toys if you want-”


“NO NO NO!” Steven snapped as he jerked his head back toward the drawer filled with so many sexual objects he couldn’t tell what was used for what.  Double checking, he yanked the dresser drawer open and saw dildos and butt toys, hell even male toys were thrown in there. Steven was having a meltdown as he realized he fucked up majorly. It wasn’t like he could just bail and dash out now, Cammy saw his face. She could point him out to the cops. FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!


Steven was on the verge of freaking out, but he finally calmed down for a moment when he heard the computer behind him make a sound. The rig had to be worth thousands of dollars. If this was a bust, at least the machine would fetch him a few shells…


“Fucking whatever, I can at least sell a streamer's computer,” Steven remarked after calming down. Steven went to head toward Cammy’s computer desk…


Steven found out his feet wouldn’t move. Stuck fast like they were frozen in place.  Steven tried to jerk them up but found them glued to the ground. They weren’t budging, not even a damn inch. What was going on?!


“Mmmm, yeah, gonna have to stop you right there…” Cammy cooed as she leaned back on her bed. Supporting herself on her arms and laying out showing off some belly skin.  She looked more chill than someone being held up should ever be. “You're not taking my computer. That shit is worth more than your pathetic life…”


Steven felt something snap in him at the insult, “What the fuck did you say to me?!” Steven went to step toward Cammy…


He couldn’t move his legs. It was like they were bolted down to the floor.


“Wh- wh- wait, what?” Steven muttered as he looked down at his locked legs. No matter what he told them to do, they didn’t budge an inch. It was like they were locked in place. Steven tried to jerk them out of place with his hands, but all he could do was move his body from the waist up. He was effectively trapped in place, his legs and feet stuck to the ground. Looking back up at Cammy, she seemed so chill right now that Steven knew something was definitely off!


“Yeah, you're not going anywhere,” Cammy smirked as she tossed the rest of the sandwich in her mouth and chewed it. Steven watched Cammy savor the sandwich more than anyone should have with any food. The moans and gasping noise she made, the shuddering she made when swallowing her meal. Something wasn’t normal about that sandwich she just consumed, but Steven needed to focus on himself.


“WHAT DID YOU DO?!” Steven yelled at Cammy with all his furry. Cammy didn’t so much as flinch as she chewed and finished her orgasmic food in her mouth.


“Ooo, that was soooo good. Nothing like free food… right… so where were we…. OH, that’s right. You… my little thing…” Cammy snickered while smiling at Steven from her bed.


Steven glared at Cammy as she looked so relaxed and smug. “I’m gonna make you regret doing, well, whatever this was,” Steven threatened Cammy.


The response he got was not one he expected. A delighted and amused giggle erupted from Cammy as she slowly leaned up from her bed. “Oh, I’m sure. What are you gonna do? Please, tell me.”


“I’m… I’m…” Steven muttered as he tried to move, but still couldn’t.


“Yeaaaaah, nothing. Look,” Cammy spoke as she got off her bed and started to slowly stalk toward Steven. “You caught me at a very,” She lifted her fingers up and air quoted, “Good time.” Steven frowned as Cammy slowly walked around him. “You see… I finished my stream already today, and it was a saucy one,” Cammy laughed before going on, “. I don’t have any ‘sexual needs’,” Cammy quoted in the air as she continued to speak to him, “for you right now, which is a shame cause I could think of a few things I would like to do to you.” The grin turned into a cruel smirk as Cammy slowly walked around Steven again, like a tiger waiting to jump its weakened and sick prey. The look sent shivers down his spine. “And I just ate a VERY yummy meal… so I’m not that hungry for anything. So that leaves just what for you? Hmmm,” Cammy mused over the idea as she circled around Steven. All the while Steven couldn’t move his feet, and his arms weren’t able to reach Cammy. Steven was stuck fast as this girl played around with him in a teasing manner, like a cat with a fresh toy… or more like living prey.


“What do you want,” Steven complained as he realized he was in Cammy’s complete control.


“Good question,” Cammy mused as she placed her finger on her lips. “What’s your name?”


Steven thought of lying. He could feel his lips starting to spew out DAVE… but the control on his body warped and contorted his mouth into saying STEVEN…


Cammy mused over the name as she looked at him, “Hmmm, Steven…. No, no that won't do. That doesn’t sound right… what about,” Cammy spoke as she tilted her head slightly while still touching her lips and squinting. It was as if she were looking through a foggy window. Finally, her eyes lit up and a dazzling expression exploded across her face, “OH I KNOW!” The smile grew wide, “ You look like a STEPHANIE!”


Steven frowned at the new name given to him, “Stephanie… what the fuck are you saying I’m Stevvvveeeeee….pppphhhhaaaaniiiieeeee….????”


Steven felt his words contorted in his mouth. “I’m Steeeeepppphanie… I’m STTTEeeeeephanie… NO NO, I’M Sttteephanie….”


Steven felt his lips sputter out the wrong name as Cammy continued to smile at him. The warm grin soon felt less warm and comforting and more creepy and horrifying as Steven felt his mouth betraying him with its speech. He couldn’t even say his fucking name!


“That’s right,” Cammy said, standing cool and casually in front of Steven like he hadn’t even tried to rob her. “Stephanie. My personal maid. That means, you're gonna take care of me. Cleaning, cooking, and all that other stuff,” Cammy giggled as she winked at Steven saying that last job. Steven felt like spitting at Cammy but his body was too busy betraying his actions to muster that reaction. He could feel his body shifting and changing. Looking down, his toned legs got skinny and shifted into more slick and smooth thighs, he could feel his muscles melting down into more skimpy-like limbs. Glancing down he watched as his belly contorted and flattened into a smooth slick slab-like stomach. All his masculine features evaporated and new female features started to appear. His chest started to poke out while his backside felt bigger and larger, and his hair started to flow outward. Steven was panicking as he could feel his whole body morphing while Cammy smiled at him and slowly nodded in agreement with his new form.


“Yeah, that’s it. You’re gonna be perfect.” Cammy’s smug look never left his face as Steven felt his body deteriorate and morph into a new person, a brand new form he wasn’t familiar with.






Steven, no it was Stephanie...


Stephanie had been helping out Cammy for almost a week. Sure it was horrifying to be Cammy’s maid, but it wasn’t so bad. Sadly, Stephanie didn’t know if that was her own mind telling her this or if it was really what she felt. She had been Cammy’s personal maid for a week, making food and cleaning up. Bathrooms, the kitchen, dishes, and lastly that cursed bedroom. Stephanie found that she was a living housemaid as she did everything Cammy asked with no resistance or argument. Stephanie couldn’t stop herself as she headed to the sink and saw the handful of dishes left in there by Cammy. Slowly, Stephanie picked up the dishes and utensils and started to scrub them clean before putting them away.


Someone of sound mind might be wondering why Stephanie was still here…


Well it wasn’t like she hadn’t tried to run the first moment she had. However, the moment she made it to the front door, it was like it was locked. She couldn’t turn the knob no matter how hard she tried. Almost as if it was stuck, but it was more like her wrist wouldn’t turn. Something compelling her to not open that door. Even the windows, she opened and tried to climb out but it was like her body refused or an invisible barrier was blocking her.

Stephaine was stuck in the apartment by some unnatural force keeping her stuck there.


It shouldn’t have surprised Stephanie, in fact, it should have made sense that something fucky was going on. It wasn’t even that long ago that Stephanie was Steven, but now… he was a fully-fledged she. Housing some plump puppies in her upper maid outfit. Her legs were covered in white leggings and along with the outfit of a maid apron attached around her hips. Stephanie wasn’t just acting like a maid, she looked it too. Even her speech had changed. “Yes sir”, “As you wish,” and “Right away”. Words she spoke whenever Cammy told her to do something. She was a proper maid. Only her inner thoughts had remained as Steven. All his distaste and hate for this. All his horror and his appalling for the situation he was in, stayed inside his head as he worked around the building. It was like he was a fucking rumba turned on and set to make the place spotless and clean. It only took a few days before Stephanie got used to Cammy’s routine and how to work around her.


A regular day of streaming was going on, as Cammy was putting on a show, all the while Stephanie stood outside the door after cleaning the full home. Stehapnie couldn't do much except wait for another order while she stood there in front of Cammy’s bedroom almost like a statue. Cammy’s words were muffled as they echoed around the streaming room. Stephine stayed out of the room as she held her spot before the closed door. Stephanie felt so robotic not knowing what to do, escaping was pointless but there wasn’t much to do besides being obedient like a little doll for Cammy to order around.


How long was Stephanie gonna be like this? Would Cammy let her go? Would Stephanie ever be able to go back to being Steven? Surely this wasn’t going to be the rest of his life, right? Someone would have to come looking for him and find him eventually… right?


Steven could feel tears trying to come out, but Stephanie refused to let them fall. Almost as if it wasn’t a maid's job to cry. Shit, he couldn’t even cry on his own now…


As Steven was starting to realize just how fucked up this whole situation was, the door to Cammy’s room started to open. Looking toward the door as it swung open with Cammy in an all too familiar outfit. It was the one that Steven helped dress her in and put the makeup and everything before the stream. The cute outfit was so perfect that Cammy was so adorable that it was hard to tell what kind of monster she was under that exterior she was wearing.


“Hey Stephanie,” Cammy cooed as she stood there by the door half open, “I was just telling everyone about you… why don’t you come on in and introduce yourself to everyone, sweetie…” Cammy smiled at Steven. There was something hidden in that smile that made Steven hesitate, however, Stephanie didn’t.


Almost like a computer program following orders, Stephanie nodded and said, “Of course,”  as she walked in without a second thought.


Steven didn’t know why he tried to struggle with it, but he tried to keep his legs from moving. They refused to listen to his commands as he walked in elegantly and properly, like he lived his whole life to be a maid for an upper-class society.


Standing in the middle of the room, Steven once again saw Cammy’s streaming computer. However this time it was turned on and he could see the streaming event taking place on multiple screens on his desk. The camera recorded and displayed the image of Steven/Stephanie standing before everyone, watching with her hands folded in front of her while she did a quick curtsy, “Hello everyone. My name is Stephanie, Cammy’s personal maid.”


Steven watched as the chat exploded with numerous comments and reactions. Most of them were disbelieving, some couldn’t believe they were looking at a real maid. Finally, there were the few that thought it would be funny to order her to do something on camera. Luckily whatever spell was cast on Steven, it seemed he wasn’t compelled to follow anyone’s words other than Cammy’s.


“See chat, isn’t she adorable? She’s so cute!” Cammy giggled as she stepped up beside Stephanie. “She’s been helping out around the house for a while and I thought maybe,” Cammy turned to the camera, “She could help out here too on the stream, what do you think, chat?”


Steven wanted to frown at those words. What did Cammy mean by that? However, Steven couldn’t get his face to react as it stayed calm and emotionless. Steven watched as the chat seemed to agree with Cammy with comments like “hot maid stream” or “personal sex maid?” “finally girl on girl action”.


Disgusted at the comments, Steven tried to not read them. However the text-to-speech for donations was turned on, so Steven was able to hear the next comment from the computer screen without having to read it.


The most recent donation said, “Lucky, you now have a personal sex slave to please you twenty-four seven, so glad to see our money well spent. Can’t wait to see the harem expand.”


Cammy’s high-pitched laugh filled Steven’s ears as she stood next to him, “I don’t know about a harem… let’s just see how one does before we get too far ahead of ourselves. Anyway…” Cammy slowly circled Steven as if she was a hungry predator, “I was thinking, what can we do today with Stephanie? I mean she looks so pretty and cute, I just want to eat her up!”


There were some pings of notifications and messages filling the chat, but Steven was too busy keeping track of where the little demon Cammy was. Something about how she worded that made him think of that sandwich the first night he met her. Things seemed to slowly click in place as Steven realized maybe there was something much more sinister to Cammy than turning him into the female Stephanie, the maid…


Cammy let out a soft whine as she pouted, “But then there goes my hard-working maid,” Steven could see Cammy standing behind himself checking out his backside. Something he had a feeling was a turn-on for Cammy. “I’ll be honest, chat, I’ve grown used to the extra pair of…” Cammy poked Stephanie's breasts from the side, seeing them jiggle in her bra a little before grabbing her hands and saying, “Hands around the house!” Cammy laughed. “So maybe I’ll keep her around a little longer, or until someone else wants to be my next helpful maid,” Cammy gave the camera a wink before twirling around to face Steven with her back to the computer and camera.


With Cammy’s back to the audience, it was now that she could show her evil and excited eyes to him. It told Steven that helping around the house was just the icing on the cake all along. His true punishment, his real reason he’s been kept around was about to become clear really really soon.


Cammy quickly did a five-forty spin in front of Steven as she spun around once and stopped facing the camera and computer in front of him. Her dress fanned out just enough to give the viewers a shot of under her skirt and the underwear she was wearing for the day. Something that got her a couple of extra donations from viewers. Cammy headed over to the streaming set up and pulled out her chair and proceeded to sit down in it, but pulled away so Steven was still in view as Cammy rolled to the side of the room, still enjoying herself. “Okay, well everyone, I think it’s time for Stephanie to get back to work don’t you all think so too?”


Steven glanced over to Cammy, not sure what she meant but figured if that meant he could leave-


His feet weren’t moving. Stephanie stood there unable to leave. Steven was confused as to what was happening, if Cammy wanted him to leave then why wasn’t he able to move now?


The chat was still going, complaining about Stephanie leaving the stream. However, Cammy slowly rolled over in her computer chair so she was right next to Steven. “Alright honey, go on,” Cammy laughed as she gave Steven a soft pat on her backside. As soon as Steven felt the gentle force, he was moving forward. Steven wanted to frown. He wanted to look back at Cammy but wasn’t able to as he approached the streamer’s desk. The computer and streaming gear got closer as Steven approached the equally confused chat on screen. That was until Steven was standing right before the computer and camera. Cammy slowly rolled up from behind. Steven felt his knees slowly bend and start to head under the desk toward the opening where someone’s leg would go. Steven suddenly knew what was going on, as he tucked himself under the slightly spacey room down under the computer desk. Cammy slowly was rolling in closer as she giggled, “That’s right, Stephanie will be helping me out under here today. I know how good she is at cleaning up around the house so now it’s time to see how skilled she is with cleaning up down there.”


Steven was disgusted at the thought of having to “clean” down there. Cammy’s crotch was starting to get closer, her legs were slowly scooching closer as her dress covered up to her knees inched toward him. It wasn’t long till she got so close that her knees were pressed close to Steven’s face, unable to go back further he was forced to look up at Cammy from her lap. Cammy’s dress was up to Stephanie’s chin, keeping the mysterious underwear that Cammy showed off to chat out of sight.


Cammy let out a happy sigh as she seemed to get snuggled into her chair again as she went back to focusing to chat, “So, where were we? Oh right, the extra camera and microphone. See today I thought we could do something special, have you all heard of ASMR?” There were a few dings before Cammy shook her head, “No no, when have I ever done something that lame? I’m not doing your average ASMR stream, no, I thought we could do a little SPECIAL ASMR.”


Steven watched as Cammy pulled what looked like a microphone off of her desk. It looked to be one of those that you would clip onto a shirt for an interview, small and tiny. Cammy slowly slid the microphone between her legs and up her skirt before pulling her hands back, “I thought I would do a masturbation ASMR.”


Steven wanted to gag at the thought of listening to this sick monster finger herself on stream while people jerked off at the sound. Now the “cleaning up” part made more sense as he would have to lick up the fluids leaking or left behind. It was a disgusting thought as he wasn’t prepared to go down on Cammy, yet he had a feeling he didn’t have much of a choice as to what he would be doing.


Cammy laughed again bringing Steven’s attention to her face, “Now you all know it’s not going to be that normal of a thing right? Got to put a little ‘Cammy twist’ to things, or it would be just so boring for some of you to watch.” Cammy winked at what Steven guessed was the camera above. Steven didn’t know how any of this could be considered normal. He had never heard of anyone ever doing something like this before. Sadly, Cammy still had other things planned for the stream.


Soon her hands came down and under the desk hit something and a red light appeared in the dark under the desk. Sure enough, there was a camera set up down here, and Steven had a feeling it had him and Cammy’s crotch in its view. So she would be streaming not just her face and noises getting off, but also someone down here eating her out or at least licking up the mess made. Steven wanted to fight back or knock the hidden camera out of the way but sadly he was stuck as Stephanie the maid waited for the signal from Cammy.


“And last but not least…” Cammy giggled as she added something else on top of the desk. It sounded like a jar or container being set down. “I got three tiny guests I found this week, we don’t have to go into detail about what they were doing, but they should have kept their hands to themselves,” Cammy flashed a wicked grin. “So for each tier we hit, I’ll be adding one of them down there with some of my,” Cammy waved her hands around and wiggled her fingers as she said “Magic…”


Steven had no idea what Cammy was saying. Magic? Wait, like the magic she used on him? He was so lost that he hardly even heard the first text-to-speech message filling the streaming room.


“Shut up and take my money.”


There were more pings and another response from the computer in that digital robotic voice, “Lucky bastards wish that was me.”


“CGI at its finest, they look so real. Thank God for AI-generated art.”


Cammy was laughing and looking shocked at the noises of notification and pings, “Guys I didn’t even say go yet! Oh god, we’re almost at our first goal already? I haven’t even touched myself yet-”


There was a loud animated fireworks sound and cheering that came from the computer. Steven didn’t understand, but if he had to guess it seemed that the first goal was met. Cammy looked stunned, “What the hell you horn dogs? If I knew you were all willing to pay that much for a stream like this, I would have set the bars a lot higher… Oh, come on I haven’t even picked the first one and you guys are still donating to me for the next sub-goal?”


The text-to-speech bot was heard over more pings. “You keep draining me dry both financially and sexually, totally worth it every time, Winkey face.”


Cammy rolled her eyes at the chat as she slowly sighed, “I guess I should just get started, I’ll have to turn off TTS mode so everyone can hear. This was supposed to be an ASMAR after all. Jeez, I should never underestimate my fans’ hunger for content.”


As Cammy clicked a few things, the sound of the streaming chat soon went silent. Cammy soon rolled back a little and grabbed her skirt as she stood up and rolled the back of her dress up before sitting back down. Steven noticed she landed on or almost on the tiny microphone. Still holding her dress, Cammy rolled forward toward Steven and proceeded to get closer. “Alright, now I just got to pick one of these little fuckers and send them down there… I guess it doesn’t matter which one goes first,” Cammy spoke as she shrugged, “Okay say bye-bye to Mr. Red Hat… three, two, one…” Cammy snapped her finger and grinned, “POOF now he’s gone! Oh shit, he’s moving so hard down there! Chat this feels…. Oh, Jesus…” Cammy shuddered for a moment, eyes nearly shutting. Steven didn’t know if she was faking those reactions or was serious. Cammy looked to be feeling something beyond words right now. It took a few moments before finally she came to and started to speak again, “Feels so good… oh right the microphone, better turn that on-”


Steven wasn’t sure what to expect to hear but the sounds of someone screaming and gurgling on something could be heard from above. If Cammy was using some kind of sound effect for her stream it sounded so real like Steven was convinced. It was like someone was drowning and struggling, the muffled noises were hard to make out any actual words.


“Okay, damn… that feels, wow… if you guys want all three of them gone, you better donate fast, 'cause I’m getting the mother of all stiffies right now,” Cammy told everyone.


Steven blinked a few times.  Sorry, what was that?


Or that’s what Steven wanted to say when heard that last part. What did she mean by stiffy? Like her legs are locking up or like, maybe like her clit or something. Yeah, that’s what she meant because if she meant it the way that Steven was thinking that would mean she-


Cammy pulled up her skirt to show off the bulge already forming in the tight pair of panties being worn. Steven felt his eyes physically pop out at the sight of the male organ between those soft squishy thighs that looked more like a woman’s legs. It only became more apparent what Cammy’s anatomy was when the underwear was being pulled down those legs. Sure enough, those testicles and Johnson were sprung free from any restraint showing off Cammy’s masculinity to Steven and all the viewers.


Cammy was a HE.


As Steven was trying to process what he was seeing with his own eyes, Cammy slowly scooted closer to Steven’s face, one hand holding his skirt up and another, slowly running up his shaft. Cammy was jerking off as he got closer to Steven, or Stephanie’s, face. The jerking motions were less upwards and now lengthwise as Cammy pointed his penis toward Steven. Steven, who was mortified at just learning that the chick he had been with for a week was a dude, had no way of getting away. He was stuck under the streamer's desk with a penis poking him in the face as Cammy seemed to hear or understand Steven’s protest.


Cammy gave him a lust-filled smirk with a demented twinkle in his eyes. Then he mouthed quietly “Suck it…”


Steven felt his mouth slowly open, his lips quivering as they tried to shut themselves. It was like having a ghost use its fingers to pry his mouth and jaw open. Steven fought as hard as he could but his body was moving on its own by forces beyond his comprehension. Stephanie on the other hand was moving toward the goal before her. Their lips widened to the right size as she prepared to put his penis in her mouth. Steven tried to jerk his head away or even close his mouth but the warm feeling of that fleshy member slowly rolling over his lips and into his mouth was the end of it all. He couldn’t fight his fate as he was forced to feel that fierce firey fuck stick stab itself forward. Steven wanted to shut his eyes but couldn’t as he watched that thick shaft of Cammy’s come crawling forward closer to his mouth. It wasn’t till the feeling of such a sausage slipping past his pucker that Steven screamed silent swears.


The feeling of Cammy’s cock climbing down his throat was one thing that Steven never thought he would experience in his life.  Especially considering he just found out about Cammy’s gender not even ten seconds ago.  Someone who was 100% not into guys, was now having this meaty member making its mighty way down his gullet, now forcing him to gag on such a beast. Steven wished that Cammy made him more accustomed to such a feat as to swallow his schlong so easily. However, it seemed that Stephanie’s mouth wasn’t such a virgin to this feat as he thought he was.


Steven was doing everything in his power to pull back from the intruding member that slithered toward the back of his throat. Steven could taste the manly, yet not-so-masculine scent that stuck to Cammy’s cock. The smell was overwhelming for Steven as he could only look around and was unable to look away from Cammy coming closer. That delighted look and increasing edging towards the orgasm that he was craving was taking up more of Steven’s sight. The worst part of it all was that Cammy wasn’t even using his hands to force Steven deeper. Instead, Steven was sucking and sliding forward on his own accord toward the base of Cammy’s cock. He was gobbling it up like it was the tastiest thing in existence. No hands were touching his head, or cables or strings pulling him along, it was completely all of Stephanie’s, or Steven’s, doing.


Steven’s struggles were all in vain as he continued to inch forward, only backing off of the meaty mouth stuffer for a moment just to go back down on it harder. Steven felt the solid object push and prod at the back of his throat causing him to gag and cough around the foreign object, but that didn’t stop him from going on.  He kept burying it behind his tongue, gulping it down like a salty snack. He seemed to be on a journey to choke himself or gag to death on this mighty meat staff. Cammy would occasionally look up at his screen to chat, but the attention wouldn’t last long as he was more interested in watching Steven please him. Looking down with his shirt still pulled up with his hands and tucked under his chin. It wasn’t till Steven felt Cammy’s cock jerk in his throat and mouth that he got a reaction from him.


“Ohh, damn Stephanie, I know you were good at cleaning up around the house, but you should have told me how good you're at cleaning other things.” Cammy giggled before glancing back at his chat and gasping “Holy moly… we already hit the second goal? Well dang, this is going by really fast. Alright, well better send the second one down there. Alright, time for some more Cammy magic.” Steven almost rolled his eyes up into the back of his head as he watched Cammy’s hands do a little gesture again before a snap from his fingers.


At first, Steven didn’t notice anything but as he went back in for a deep gobble, almost to the base of Cammy’s cock, he heard something new. It was another tiny voice screaming for help and mercy alongside the other mysterious voice. The closer Steven got to Cammy’s balls he could hear the pleading and begging coming from just beyond Stephaine’s mouth.


“WHERE AM I?!” A woman's gurgling and gagging voice called out.

“OH GOD! IT’S IN MY MOUTH! WHAT IS THAT?!” The male voice called out vanishing every few moments as if he needed to take a breath or was being smothered under something.


Cammy’s girly voice moaning filled the room as Steven could see his thighs start to quiver, “Can’t… oh wow… I don’t know how long I can last. Two in the tank is something, I don’t know if I can get the third one down there without busting, I mean, Stephanie is doing such an amazing job…” Cammy, still holding part of his dress up, lowered his right hand down and caressed the side of Stephanie’s head as if to beckon him to keep going.


Steven wanted to pull away from the stroking, it was like he was being treated more like a pet than a person at this point. Yet, his body didn’t react as it continued to bob and roll along the length of Cammy’s cute cock. Each time, getting closer and closer to the base of his penis, closer to those almost phantom-like voices begging for help. Steven could only guess that those two were somewhere under Cammy’s ass… no they had to be under his testicles to be exact, where the sounds were being picked up from by the microphone. How that helped, Steven didn’t know, he just knew where those helpless people were crying for help.

As close to being done as Cammy claimed, it didn’t seem to be true. Moments turned to minutes as Steven was forced to suck Cammy off longer and harder. It got to the point that Steven’s nose was being pushed up against the smooth hairless skin that connected Cammy’s dick to his hips. Steven didn’t know how Cammy's skin stayed so smooth as he didn’t even feel a single pub scratch or tickle his nose as he collided with the wall of flesh. Time was passing so much slower for Steven as he gulped and gagged continuously on the long rod running in and out of him. All that Steven could do was listen to the sound around him. The stifled screams and muffled moans of Cammy’s other victims, the sounds of Cammy giggling and sighing in ecstasy as he sat there watching Steven do his job. Lastly was the noises that Steven or Stephanie’s body was making as it gobbled down Cammy’s corn on the cob like it was slathered in salty butter.

Steven was forced to rhythmically rock back and forth into Cammy as he swallowed what was before him. He never had a moment to pause or rest as he went to town on that male member. The sounds echoing around him slobbering and slurping up after the shaft shoved into his esophagus were disgusting if not horrifying. Steven was waiting for the climax that never seemed to come, all he got was sounds of delightful cooes of bliss coming from Cammy up above. Always praising and making comments on his skillful technique. Cammy’s cock clogged up Steven’s mouth and throat reminding him that the cute feminine girly-looking guy before him was a male, regardless of his cute voice and sexy slim body and clothing. This was the biggest mind fuck he had ever experienced… well except being mind fucked into a girl’s body and forced to work around the home as a maid. Yeah… Steven was not having a good week.

The nonstop gulping and gurgling that Steven was making made his stomach and throat curl at the noises he was forced to produce. Steven never thought he could make these sleazy and sluty slurping sounds, but considering he was the only one making noises on a dick in the room, it was hard to deny it. Steven wanted to ignore the sounds filling his head and under the computer desk, but his jaw was starting to hurt along with his tongue from all the work he was putting into giving Cammy some head. His face was feeling flustered either from the lack of air or the constant pounding his nose, lips, and face was taking from colliding with Cammy’s crotch. It was getting annoying how often Steven was smashing into that fleshy wall at the end of the line of the meat stick he couldn’t slide off of. If Cammy didn’t bust soon, Steven felt he would get a broken nose and busted lip from all the impacts he had on the face.



“Okay guys, it’s now or….mmmmm...NEVER….” Cammy squealed as his legs shuddered and his hands threatened to grab Steven’s head. “Oh, shit… that was close. I got to call it soon. Should we let the last one go? Orrrr should he join the others,” Cammy giggled holding the jar up to his face. Steven could just look up as he sucked Cammy off to see the single tiny person in the glass jar. If there was any doubt that Cammy was pretending to use people was gone out of Steven’s mind as he watched a panicked mini figure trying to hide from Cammy in his clear prison.  A simple shake of the jar sent the tiny man stumbling and falling which brought a smile to Cammy’s face.



Steven didn’t know why, but he thought that maybe Cammy would let the terrified person go, but the moment Steven saw that face light up with delight, he knew it wasn’t happening. Cammy’s body quivered as he bit his lip for a moment. Finally recovering, “I knew you all wouldn’t disappoint me. Looks like we got the cap! Three for three, love to see my fans support me like this!” Cammy giggled as he softly jiggled the jar around again. “Okay little guy, time to meet up with your other friends. Get ready to go POOF!” Cammy sang as he started to count down.


“Threeeeee,” Cammy wiggled in his seat, which made Steven feel the slab of salami in his mouth slither around with the motion.


“Twwoooooo,” Cammy went on not stopping his excitement.


“Onnnnnnne, see yaaaaaaaaa,” Cammy winked at the tiny person in the jar before snapping his fingers and the person vanished like what Steven could only assume were the others.


Steven knew where they would be going, right under Cammy’s cock. The third horrified confused voice started to scream out right below Steven’s chin as he was stuck to Cammy’s base. The muffled sounds of three pleading and begging voices could be heard just before Steven when he gagged at the base of that penis. Each one bubbled and sputtered out words as they struggled to get someone’s attention. Sadly there was nothing Steven could do as he gobbled more of Cammy’s manly meat before him. It wasn’t like Steven could do anything, he was stuck in a similar situation, trapped and unable to break free from his torment.

The only solace that Steven got from his torment was that he wasn’t the only one suffering right now.  He could hear the other poor people being subjected to their own torment.  The sounds of them suffering didn’t help Steven from his own, but to know that Cammy was just as cruel to them as himself made him slightly less personal for some reason.  Steven just couldn’t tell which one was giving Cammy more pleasure, his suffering or the tiny people suffering so close to Steven’s mouth.  Their confused and panicked screams increasing every time his balls jerked sent shivers up his body and through his penis, something that tickled Stephanie’s throat causing more gagging.  



It wasn’t till Steven heard the chorus of strangers suffering harsher torture, with more panic gurgling and gagging screams, their noises told him that something new was happening with Cammy’s body.  It was like all their voices went mute or were drowned out in a strong storm of bodily functions as Steven felt Cammy’s body shudder heavily and his breathing changed to a quicker pace, his pulse picking up and his panting grew louder and strained. 

Trying to ignore all the new and disturbing sounds around him, Steven started to pull backward. However, Cammy made the cutest sound in the world as his body shuddered and shivered before Steven. He was confused for a moment wondering why he was acting this way, but the moan that flew from his mouth made Steven’s eyes widen in alarm. This was it. Cammy was climaxing.


Steven went to pull back from the salty stick before him but suddenly two large legs leapt up from his sides and clamped down on his shoulders. Steven felt the legs wrap around his head and pull him in close as the legs locked his face deep into Cammy’s crevices. Those slim slick legs slithered around Steven’s head like twin snakes, before he even knew it as they laced together behind his head and tucked him in deep. The sudden force that shoved him deeper into Cammy’s crotch, sent his nose crashing in with his mouth deep around the deepest depths of that dick. Cammy’s cock was so far down Steven’s throat that it was like an emergency breathing tube shoved down a patient's throat to help them breathe. The long object jammed down Steven’s mouth was filling whatever space it could as it sat there for a few moments suffocating Steven. It wasn’t till he felt the legs wrapped around his head tighten more that he could feel the serpent shoved down his sucker starting to shake. The vibration twitching inside Steven, made him gag at the thought of what was coming. The gradual quaking that Cammy was doing jiggled Steven’s face that was smothered into his pelvis. It wasn’t till Cammy let out the most adorable and girly cry that Steven felt the oncoming onslaught of his load.


It was a sudden pulse that slammed into Steven’s stomach as a gallon of goo gushed out from Cammy’s cock. The puddle of pudding piled in like a fire hose firing off its fluids. Splurts of splooge splashed down Steven’s throat as he could feel the thick liquid gunk gush past his tonsil. Steven wasn’t used to that feeling of choking down such a load, he couldn’t help but instinctually try and pull back. It was the first time his body reacted to what he wanted to do as he jerked away and into Cammy’s legs wrapped around his head keeping him close by. He couldn’t get far but he could feel the intruding member pulling up from his throat as he yanked away from the surging slurry of semen sloshing down his esophagus with the speed of a shooting star.


Inches were slowly being pulled out of Steven’s mouth as Cammy seemed to relax after each bursting blast of boy batter bellowed out of his balls. Cammy pulled back away from Steven as he felt the lengthy leviathan leaving his throat. The current of cock cream coming out of the tip of Cammy’s penis started to die down. The level of lovemaking lube started to dwindle as Steven felt the tip of Cammy’s member starting to pull out till just the tip was there. However, there was still a flood of fluids filling his mouth as it gushed out with no regard. Liquid sloshed around in his mouth till he had to swallow the stream of sperm spraying around or risk spilling out of his mouth. Steven was gagging on the copious amounts of creamy cum coming out of Cammy till his dick dwindled and dropped out of Stephiane’s mouth.


The time it took for the meaty member to make its way out of Steven’s mouth was a long while, almost as long as the penis pushed inside. It finally popped out with a suction sound, before Steven felt his musky mucky mouth filled with leftover creamy cum, finally get gobbled down. Steven gulped and swallowed the remaining amount of goo in his mouth, like a creamy cup of warm yogurt. The slim slowly slurped up and swallowed, surprisingly not spilling a drop as Steven did his job cleaning Cammy up. As Cammy extracted himself from Stephanie’s mouth, showed off a drip-dry dick, spotless of any sperm or saliva that might have covered it from the messy release. Steven was still gagging down the goo in his mouth as it felt thicker and stronger than any normal cum shot should have been, not that he had ever given head before to compare it to.

Cammy let out a mighty long sigh of relaxation as his legs slowly unwrapped around Stephanie’s head and leaned back in his chair. “Ohhhh that was amazing guys. Nothing like getting a nice blow job, am I right,” Cammy laughed as he let his dress finally fall, slowly covering himself back up. His now shrinking member was slowly being covered by the fabric, hiding any form of his male gender behind a cute clean dress.

Still choking down the creamy cum concoction left in his mouth, Steven was forced to watch Cammy pulling back from his desk giving him some more room to breathe. Steven desperately wanted to puke or at least spit the remaining fluid still in his mouth out but was unable to as his lips seemed set on staying closed. There was only one place for all of it to go, and it was downward. Swallowing with the most disgusted expression he could muster, Steven got much if not all of the man milk down with the last couple of gulps.


Cammy seemed to be wrapping up his stream as he started to pull out the microphone from the oddly silent-sounding crotch. Steven was still trying to stomach the event before him and wondered if those poor people suffocated under Cammy's titanic testicles. Watching Cammy extract the microphone before him and set it off to the side, he reached toward the camera under his desk and turned it off.  Cammy didn’t even check under his crotch or even extracted anyone.  It only helped solidify how horrible of a creature Cammy was.


It seemed the moment the camera was off of Steven he could feel his body starting to come back to normal usage. He couldn’t bolt out from under the desk but he could move his arms and head enough to feel somewhat in control of himself. Cammy was reading off superchats and thanking some of the higher donors as he went back into his stream for the closing sign-off. Steven was just recovering from the most horrible and first fellatio he ever did.  He could feel how full and warm his stomach was at the very moment, almost as if he had drunk several large milkshakes heated past room temperature.


“Alright everyone, I think it’s about time that I log off. I hope everyone enjoyed the show, and gave Stephanie a hand for all the help she gave. I will say I was shocked that she can clean me up.  She’s just as good at cleaning down there as she is with the rest of my home, that’s for sure.” Scooting back a little Cammy smirked down at Steven as he went on, “Since you all enjoyed watching her, I’ll be sure to keep her around a little while longer. Maybe make some more videos with her, heck, I’m sure I can think of a few things for her to help out with in future videos.”


Steven felt sickened at the thought of more things like this going on, the idea of Cammy continuing to use him for videos was appalling. Not just that he had a bad feeling that there would be other things he would have to do, but it sounded like there might be more random people added along like those snuffed out under Cammy’s cock and balls.



Hating the idea, Steven was still as he waited for Cammy to do his goodbye to chat and finally pushed up out of his chair with a loud sigh, “Ahhh, nothing like a good stream. Alright, Stephanie, I’m feeling hungry. Make me something nice for dinner while I take a piss and shower up, mkay? Thanks, sweety,” Cammy cheered as he sauntered out of his room, not bothering to look at Steven as he went to the bathroom across the hallway and turned on the shower.



Steven felt so tired from the blow job, but could already feel himself starting to crawl out from the desk to complete the task set for him. As Steven pulled himself up from the floor, he couldn’t help but look at the chair that Cammy had used. He looked down at the crotch area, half expecting to see three tiny people smothered and suffocated to death where Cammy’s balls sat on them for that whole stream. However, there was nothing. Were they still stuck to his body?  Glued to his jewels to be showered off like some dead skin?

Steven was disgusted at the thought until he felt his tongue touch something between his teeth. It wasn’t something he expected, like a piece of food, like lettuce between one of his back molars.  Frowning, Steven reached into his mouth and found the odd object bothering him. Pulling and tugging on it, Steven pulled out the oddest-looking thing ever seen. It was some tiny red-looking hat… what the heck?  It looked like it belonged to a miniature figure toy or something.


Steven rolled his tongue over the same spot and felt something else…


Again Steven reached inside Stephaine’s mouth and pulled out another tiny article of clothing. Steven slowly felt his stomach turn and his body wanting to throw up as he looked at what could only be a tiny T-shirt. It looked like the same one he saw not too long ago for the last person that Cammy had shrunken in that jar.



It wasn’t till now that Steven realized where those three were right now.  It was all coming back; those noises and sounds he heard were gagging from ball skin smothering them.  The coughing and spitting, the struggling sounds.  They weren’t under Cammy’s balls… it was all coming from inside them.


Steven wanted to vomit and throw up at the thought of what was really in his stomach right now.  However, the true horror was he couldn’t’. Instead, he was forced to stomach everything in his gut as he shook and shuddered as Cammy came walking back into his room naked while he grabbed a pair of pajamas for after his shower. Cammy looked at Steven as if he knew exactly what was going on with him, maybe it was the look of horror or the tiny clothing in his hands. Whatever it was, Cammy gave him a sickening smirk, “I wouldn’t take too long on dinner dear, would hate to have to make my next video about having to get a new maid.”


Cammy trailed a finger across Stephanie’s chin as he strutted out of his room bare-assed and into the bathroom where he started to sing and hum to some song in his head, leaving Steven petrified at the newfound knowledge of him living with a cute horrible monster like Cammy.





Chapter End Notes:

Sorry it's been a while.  I hope it was worth the wait or at least enjoyable to a degree.