- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally wrote a thing woot. This features McBoosh's OC Lilith and big thanks for him letting me use her. You can find his stuff at: https://www.deviantart.com/thaddeusmcboosh

 

Hope you guys enjoy the story!

 

----------

 

 

 

TH-UNK!

The explosive crash of the door against its hinges made me jump. For a fraction of a second I froze stiff, an inexplicable fear stopping me from looking over my shoulder. Logically, I had no cause to be afraid. There were no powerful emotions or hints of malice in that sudden noise; more the results of someone who either didn’t notice or care about their own innate strength. So, logically, I had nothing to be scared of; and yet, I was quivering in my shoes. Over what?

Over a single woman. Though, in my defense, she was a lot of woman.

Slowly turning, my eyes danced across the unfamiliar walls over to the figure in the doorway. Seeing her again, even from afar, had a way of making me feel so...lesser. It was hard not to when she stood a full head taller than I and was...Let’s politely say blessed with a very healthy figure. Very, very, very healthy. So healthy, in fact, that her crimson pants were straining against a set of womanly hips wider than most people; and her black top was in an equally agonizing struggle against a chest that went beyond what I thought was physically possible. 

“So yeah, this is my place.” She remarked sluggishly, drawing my attention to the fact that my eyes were once again lost in her...ahem- assets. Feeling a bit like a mouse who had wandered into the cat’s lair, I craned my head and locked eyes with her. Golden eyes stared back at me, filled with a unique sort of lazy arrogance.

“What’re you waiting for? A tour? My room’s in the back.”

Seemingly confusing my bewilderment for stupidity, she nodded her head in the direction behind me. Impatience seemed to radiate from her like an aura and next I knew my feet turned of their own accord. While my own steps didn’t make a peep, it sounded like the floor was actively screaming with every step she took. The walls almost seemed to shake with her very presence and I was having second thoughts for the fifth or sixth time in this hour alone. It genuinely felt like there was a monster breathing down my neck. 

“Right to it? You sure you don’t wanna-”

Room.” 

Not another peep escaped my lips as I dragged my feet towards a door near the back of the apartment, in many ways feeling like my own descent into the abyss. 

How did things get here? I mean, I know why. It just...still didn’t feel real yet. I could play the memories back in my head easy enough. Sitting at a bar, drinking after a long day at work. Happening to turn my head just as she entered. My surprise when she sat right beside me; and my dumbfounded confusion when she started actually talking with me. Well, let’s be real here, she was talking at me. 

I’m Lilith.” Her greeting echoed in my head. A voice surprisingly shrill and nasally and yet it somehow suited her absolutely perfectly. Every second stretched into an eternity as I had slowly turned and was met with her sharp nose right in my personal space. Golden eyes lingered hungrily over me and seemed to glow in the bar’s dim light. There was something dangerous in her expression that made my hair stand on end, and yet also something so terribly enthralling in it.

Following that was a lot of discussion about...Well about Lilith. Her one major topic of conversation it seemed. What began as simply entertaining an exceptionally beautiful woman’s whims soon turned into what felt like a trap I couldn’t slither away from. She was a shark drawn to my awkward meekness, taking every attempt to escape or run as an invitation to come even closer; and I was either unwilling or unable to shake her off.

Until I ultimately found myself standing in her bedroom. Not even two hours later.

My fingers ran through my hair as I took the place in, feeling a bit sleazy for ending up in a woman’s room so soon after meeting her. The place was trashy with clothes strewn about everywhere. Before the door stood a large king-sized bed that had a clear indent where Lilith slept. Nearby sat a dresser with a TV set up atop it with a handful of cans blocking the screen, some opened I noted. In short, it was a room every bit as irreverent as its owner. 

Turning around, I caught sight of Lilith closing the door and my heart skipped a beat. Terrified as I was of this woman, I was also shamelessly entranced by her. When a woman was as...developed as she was it was impossible not to take notice. Her chest was so large that it pressed against the door almost more than her hand did. Even bending over slightly was giving me such a prime view of her rear that it was just flat out indecent. Though in a weird way, what was most captivating about her crass demeanor.

Don’t get me wrong, Lilith was a knockout. That was just an objective fact. Someone like...A thousand times out of my league; but everything about her emitted danger. She had looked at me a lot since we had met, but I never once got the impression she actually saw me. She casually broke things by accident and repeatedly shrugged at the damage, and anyone who even vaguely annoyed her got a death glare. Yet, despite any rationale telling me otherwise, I was completely and hopelessly wrapped around her finger. Our conversation and my eventual arrival in her lair were less mutual decisions and more a choice Lilith made because Lilith wanted it. The woman was in such absolute control of her surroundings...How could I not find such overwhelming confidence sexy?

The woman turned back to look at me with a lazy frown and arched her eyebrow. “Geez, haven’t you gotten the memo yet? Strip.”

It would have taken a far greater man than I to refuse her. 

My hands moved of their own accord as I struggled to break eye contact with Lilith. All while the white-haired beauty watched in a...Not too erotic way I’ll admit. Less a woman watching a lover undress, more someone at a fast food joint impatiently waiting for their damn fries. It was emasculating, but even that only seemed to add to her irreverent, otherworldly charm.

After a few seconds Lilith sighed and down for her pants, my eyes trained to her hands like a hawk. I watched as she reached for her zipper; and I nearly paled when her trousers burst open once undone. It was a miracle they hadn’t exploded open ages ago. 

Fuuuuck. You have no idea how hard it is to find decent pants that fit.” The woman gasped out in the happiest voice I’d heard from her and ran a hand along her waist. There were the imprints of her pants along her skin and a dimming redness with the pressure finally relieved. Meanwhile my own pants hit the floor almost limply by comparison. Even her clothing had a way of asserting dominance over mine.

Lilith sighed quite happily as she removed her top in an equally lewd manner, leaving her only in her underwear. Which, frankly, seemed to cover as little as her actual clothes did. Tossing them aside, her eyes fell upon me once again. “Eh? Where’s the rest?” The tall woman asked owlishly.

Blinking, I looked around before following her gaze...to my crotch. “...Oh...Uh…” I was a pretty short, lean guy I’ll admit; but I’d like to think I was above average when it came to-

“Fuck it. I’ll make it work.” Lilith rolled her eyes and stepped up, interrupting my thoughts. With a single hand and about as much effort as pushing a child, she shoved me and I fell back into her bed. My body sank into a well-worn groove in the mattress and I stared in wide-eyed disbelief at the sight of the white-haired figure at the edge of the bed. With her hands smugly on her hips as she sneered at me, she only seemed larger and more intimidating than ever. Her wolfish grin was downright predatory, but oh so very sexy.

“You’re mine now.” The woman let out a grating laugh and began to crawl up with me, her bed actively screaming for mercy with every shuffle of her thick legs or powerful arms. Her shadow was crawling up my body as she came to loom over me. I was the insect this spider had trapped in her web, and I was both scared and okay with it.

“S-So how should we-”

She cut me off by releasing her hands. At once all of Lilith fell onto me and all the air was forced out of my lungs. Every bone in my body creaked dangerously as I tried and failed to move, finding myself quite hopelessly and effortlessly pinned beneath her. Lilith’s pale breasts thrust themselves right into my face, icy pale flesh smothering me. For how trashy she acted, touching Lilith I was stunned by how unnaturally soft and smooth her skin actually was. It was chilling how enticing they were, like touching silk.

With most of my head buried in her bosom I struggled to look up, just barely catching Lilith’s grin. “No talking.” Came the order with a crimson glint in her eyes. Just one of her large hands came to grab my head by the scalp and she pulled me out like a bug from her bust. I only had a second to breathe before her lips forced themselves against mine. 

“Mnnf…! Ummmph!” It was either zero or a hundred with this woman. Her plush lips completely enveloped my own and her tongue shoved its way to dominate its new neighbor. My body squirmed in surprise, but Lilith still had me idly crushed under the rest of her body and I was swept along with her whims yet again. There was no grace or nuance to the kiss. Just raw, lewd force. Suppressing any pitiful attempts at resistance came as naturally as breathing to her.

My body was aching already after just a few moments. This was terrifying, degrading, and quite frankly unpleasant - And I never wanted her to stop.

Much to my own surprise I was starting to kiss back. An arm of mine managed to free itself and I awkwardly groped at Lilith’s breast as best I could. Just that one was multiple times larger than my palm could handle mind you, but it was all I had. 

When Lilith eventually chose to break off the kiss she had a smug grin aimed right at me. “That’s the spirit! I just love it when you runts try to fight back.” She purred, a pang of joy hitting me as I finally did something right. I let the demeaning comment slide. There were no illusions here that I was somehow the first person this lady of the night had forced into her bed or that we were in any way equals in this. Right now, I couldn’t have cared less anyway. I just wanted more of whatever this was. 

Lilith watched with some wry amusement as I lowered my head back into her bust and began to kiss the pale skin there. It felt like my efforts to hit at every inch of her bosom would never end. There was just...so much. All I could do was keep at it. Kiss after kiss, soon turning into licks and gentle bites as I tried to pleasure her with everything I had in every way I could. My fingers eventually found their way to a large areola and began to pinch and toy with it in tandem with my efforts. I may not have been the most impressive male specimen, but I was very dedicated and thorough. 

Every breath I took was filled with her intoxicating scent and a soft moan escaped my lips as I pressed my body further into Lilith’s. My little friend down below was very happy to greet her, but I only settled for rubbing my body against hers. Even the pain of being casually crushed under her full weight was negligible against all my other feelings. Closing my eyes, it was almost like my body was being squished into a hefty pillow. Never in my life had I experienced such a thing - And it was wondrous. 

I never wanted it to stop, but I had to keep myself reigned in. It wouldn’t be right to hog all the fun after all. I may have been like...Half the person Lilith if I were being generous, but this at least was something I could do. Words couldn’t describe the sheer elation I had as I felt Lilith’s body stiffen and she drew in a sharp breath. Her chest swelled and heaved all around my head as she opened her mouth wide…

And yawned.

It was such a jarring reaction that it snapped me out of my lewd trance. Looking back up, those same eyes that once drank in my delicious squirms now seemed distant and cold - And that wry smile was gone. In its place was an annoyed, dismissive one. In the span of a few seconds it was as though I was demoted from a worthwhile plaything to a mite beneath her notice. If this was some kind of weird attempt at a joke, I sure as hell wasn’t laughing. 

“Lili-”

I was promptly silenced by the woman shoving her chest into my face. My words, along with just about everything but my eyes, were blocked by her hilariously large breasts. “I said. No. Talking.” A bright red light glimmered from Lilith’s eyes and fear gripped me again. Despite being smothered in the white-haired woman’s assets, I opened my mouth to protest anyway - And no sound came. 

Confusion came before the alarm. I blinked and tried to say something again. Nothing. I couldn’t talk; and the realization must’ve been written across my face because Lilith was soon grinning once more. “I wasn’t expecting much, but Christ you suck.” She laughed derisively. “Oh well. Sometimes a girl’s gotta make her own fun. Isn’t that right, runt?” She pressed her face right into mine; and not in an erotic way. In a very aggressive, overwhelming way.

At point blank that red light in her eyes wiped the slate. All my chaotic feelings. Shock, Shame, Fear, Anger, Disbelief. All fell before Lilith’s gaze as everything I knew about the world abruptly changed under that vermillion glow. On an instinctive level I understood what was happening immediately; but, it took my logical brain several moments to fully process it. From my perspective, it seemed like Lilith’s face was slipping further and further away. Her breasts were stretching out like she was merely taking another breath, but that wasn’t the case at all. The space between her face and mine, even with her retracting it, was far too great. She was...Gigantic. Then it finally hit me. 

I was shrinking!

The answer was so childishly simple, but I couldn’t vocalize my shock or confusion. Try as I might, nothing would come out. Not even a peep. Though my attempts to try seemed to amuse Lilith far more than my pathetic efforts to pleasure her ever did. Her body grew heavier and heavier, pained gasps escaping my lips as her body completely and totally enveloped my own. Eventually, she seemed to stop growing around me, which meant my dwindling had stopped; but I still had so many questions. So many feelings to process. How was this possible? Why? Who? What? All things Lilith was not even remotely interested in answering. Instead, the white-haired vixen rolled onto her side and I became deeply aware of just how inferior I was to her now. 

Her ample figure loomed over me. Like. Legitimately loomed over me. Not by an unfathomable amount, but compared to her I felt like a child. Her arms and legs were twice...No...Three times the size of mine. The comparison coupled with the fresh memory of how casually strong Lilith already was hit me hard. I began to hyperventilate; and sitting up only drove the point home when I sat barely any higher than Lilith’s shoulder. 

How much…? How much had she taken from me?! A foot? Two? More?! So many questions ran through my mind and I turned to ask, only realizing meekly that I now had to crane my head to do so. Lilith was more than happy to watch me squirm in her shadow, licking her lips as I stared up at the pale goddess in full control of my fate. Though of course, when I opened my mouth to speak she still wouldn’t let me make any noise. My terror was plain to see though. 

“Iunno what you’re all upset about. Five feet. Four. Three. Same thing.” My feelings were met with a shrug and a shit-eating grin. Lilith not only didn’t feel bad. My pain seemed to actively amuse her. “Still a little twerp either way. Just a bit more…” Her fingers trailed along my torso and I shuddered, crawling a few inches away until my back hit the headboard. “...Fun-sized.”

It seemed we had come upon an impasse. The second I moved she would pounce; and the second she pounced I would move. A game of chicken to see who would cave first. The most primal sort of competition there was; and one that felt like it dragged on for an hour. Our eyes locked and we both knew what came next.

I never stood a chance. 

I broke eye contact and the nanosecond I tried to move her hand easily curled around my arm and yanked me right back. Back to those damned cartoonishly-large breasts of hers as they swallowed me from behind. A shrill cry escaped my lips as I looked up and saw the underside of Lilith’s chin. Her face revealed itself as she grinned down at me, silently daring that I try and escape her. Which I did; again, and again. Never once forcing Lilith to exhaust even a modicum of effort to stop me. 

Her power was absurd. Strength that went well beyond her stature. She was an amazonian, jiggling mess of plush curves and thick mass, but her grip on me was akin to iron. Struggling against her was like smacking into a wall and the way she could manhandle me with one hand made me feel like little more than a doll. This wasn’t strength, this was something more. Reduced or no, I was still a fully grown man. I should’ve been able to do something. Instead, all I got for my efforts was a dislocated shoulder and the amusement of one callous woman. I may have still been over three feet tall, but compared to Lilith it may as well have been four inches.

“Hey.” Lilith yanked my arm harder than before and I fell flat on my back onto her bust, literally using her bosom like a bed. The woman snickered with a wide, wicked grin. Seemed someone had found some inspiration. “Stop hitting yourself.” Next I knew, my own fist clocked me square in the nose. Lilith had forced it up, using my own limb like the joint of an action figure. I couldn’t even come close to stopping her. “Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself.” Over, and over. 

It hurt, yeah, but I mainly just stared at her in disbelief. Sure, I knew Lilith was irreverent but I was fretting over my life right now! I was shrunken and toyed with - How the hell was I supposed to react to straight up grade school nonsense?

The quick aside amused her enough to let me go at least, Lilith’s grating, high-pitched laugh filling the room. Seizing my moment, I immediately began to scramble to put any semblance of distance between us. Pointlessly, perhaps, but it was all I could do. Although, all my captor had to do was kick her leg out and a thick wall of thigh stopped me dead in my tracks. I smacked into it in my fervor and quickly rushed to begin climbing over it. It was like climbing a hill just to get to the foot of the bed. 

“Ah-ah-ahhh~” She wagged her finger with a mocking click of her tongue and the woman’s stocky shin fell over me before I could escape. “I’m not satisfied yet sweetie.” Even through all my turmoil, her voice never changed from that relaxed, smug tone. It had since gone from captivating to frustrating to now just downright horrifying. My palms sank into her toned skin as I began to lift her leg off of me; but that was when I became aware of another crimson glint radiating from just out of my view.

While I had managed to get her leg a couple inches off, both it and the world around me began to grow even larger; and by proxy, her leg just got heavier...and heavier...and heavier. I had hefted it up easily enough before, but before long my arms were beginning to tremble under her increasingly immense weight. I could’ve just let go and went for it, but every instinct in my body told me that if I did such that leg would crush me like a boulder. So I remained there, buckling under Lilith’s muscular calve little by little until it finally came crashing down. I was once again back where I started: Helpless under Lilith. 

“What’s the matter? Am I too much woman for you to handle?” Lilith mocked and pressed her leg against the bed, dragging both it and myself back towards her clutches. In trying to force the limb off I now found my arms couldn’t even fully wrap around her leg anymore. Perhaps I was around two and a half feet tall now; I wasn’t exactly in a state of mind to try measuring so forgive the loose estimate. 

All I knew for sure was that I was effortlessly dragged to the top of Lilith’s other leg, her thigh alone almost like a bed. I sprawled over it breathing heavily as I realized where I was. All the abuse left me hopped on adrenaline and my thoughts in a frenzy, but even with those factors in mind I wasn’t quick enough to realize what was happening before it was too late. Lilith’s other leg swung overhead and came down on my back. I, a grown man, was now pinned and trapped between a woman’s thighs. 

“Mmm…” Lilith hummed as her pale legs rubbed along my body. I scrambled to do something. Anything. Regardless of where my hands fell though it was just more toned and meaty skin. Was it her thigh? Her ass? Her shins? I couldn’t even tell. Hell, I couldn’t even turn to look. I was trapped and I only moved in accordance to whichever direction Lilith’s legs rolled me. It felt like I was dough being put through a roller, my body constantly popping under the strain. The friction was like robe burns all across my body as I winced and cried out muffled, pained noises against LIlith’s skin. All I could do was blindly flail until an intense pressure struck me. 

Those same mighty, pale thighs tensed and pressed against my body harder than before; and in response I screamed. There was a tangible pop within my body around my ribcage and dots flooded my vision. Moments later she had eased up and I was left panting in a cold sweat. Was...Was that...Lilith? Was I so small now that her clenching her thighs together threatened to genuinely break me? That particularly sobering thought was cut off by more moans from Lilith. Evidently, I wasn’t the only one to realize how frail I now was.

I couldn’t have been shrunken for more than a few minutes at most; but I was already just...So...tired. What I needed was time. Time to collect myself, organize my thoughts, and work out what to do; and I’ll admit. When Lilith’s legs released me I was so desperate for release that I genuinely thought she was granting what I wanted. Of course not. Instead, a hand almost as long as one of my limbs swooped down from behind her legs and curled its fingers around my forearm. With another casual tug I was pulled out past the woman’s legs and along her side. For a second I was at her rear and my eyes bulged now that it was half the size of my body.

With all the grace of pulling a piece of string off of her, Lilith hoisted me up and dangled me in front of her face. I was completely in the air, I realized, my feet inches from the bed; and Lilith was just holding me while laying on her side.  “I’ll give ya credit. You do squirm nice.” She mused wistfully. I bit back the urge to scream. Pretty sure I still  wasn’t allowed to anyway. Lilith’s smug eyes raked over my body like an animal with fresh meat, her tongue dancing along her lips. For a split second, I was certain she was going to eat me; and while I can’t prove it, I bet she was genuinely considering it. 

Suddenly, she let go and I fell. Not a lot, just an inch or two, but the fact that I fell at all when dropped was a deeply disturbing thing to learn. I fell right onto Lilith’s breasts, each half as large as I was, and sank into the creamy skin. “Not bad eh?” The woman asked and, much to my surprise, I felt like the invisible hold over my voice had been removed. I was being permitted to speak.

Ironically, I had so much to say and ask that I didn’t know what to say at all. So many questions, accusations, concerns. Should I yell at her? Should I beg? Should I try to suck up to her and stroke her ego? With my weary body splayed over Lilith’s chest I wasn’t given the luxury of time to think. So I boiled it all down to a single, simple query. “...Why…?”

Lilith heard the question in the weak, pathetic voice I squeaked out and promptly rolled her eyes. The hold over my voice returned. “Ugh. See, that’s why I started doing the no talking rule. Every time with you people it’s always the same shit.” That red light returned to her eyes and I knew what came next. I was shrinking again, slowly dwindling to her every word, and I barely even had the energy to get up in arms about it anymore. She was just...too much. An inexorable beast who would do what she was gonna do.

“‘Oh God, how can you do this?’” Lilith pantomimed her hand as a person’s mouth and said in a mocking voice. With every sentence said voice only grew louder. The rumbles of her vocal chords throughout her body became more noticeable, almost like gentle earthquakes under my body. “‘Oh my god, why are you doing this?!”’ She swelled more and more, her breaths making my very world rise and fall. Air blasted from her nose and was enough to qualify as a strong breeze. ‘“You’re a monster! Let me go!’, ‘How could you?’, ‘Why?’ Always fucking ‘Why?’. Geez, do you have any idea how old that gets? Wanna know why I do shit like this?” Lilith grinned down as her eyes returned to their normal golden hue. 

Why the fuck not?” 

She had stopped shrinking me and now I looked around at a world still familiar, but beginning to border on alien. Everything towered higher than I could ever reach. The volume of Lilith’s voice had finally ascended to the point it qualified as booming; and as I scrambled up onto all fours I now found that I fit comfortably atop a single one of Lilith’s breasts. I must’ve been a mere foot tall...Possibly a few inches smaller than that too. A woman’s bosom was bigger than me, a fully fledged person. Though...I long since wondered if I even qualified as a person anymore. Certainly not to my tormentor.

The woman’s shrill witch laugh echoed all around as her every rumbling breath set the skin under my body jiggling so intensely I needed to scramble just to hold on. Lilith was no mere woman now. She had become a force of nature and her body a veritable landscape. A world I was trapped on, and I feared she was well aware of it. After a few more moments of self-gratifying laughter, she settled and her eyes bore back down. “Well?” Her lips curled into a smirk. “Aren’t you gonna pick up from where you left off?”

Where I left off? What in the- Wait...Did she mean...When I was toying with her breasts? Before she ever started shrinking me?! What?! Just what sort of insane, monstrous woman would-

“Look, I get you have a lot of concerns and shit that seem reeaaaal important to you, but that uh...Wasn’t a request.” Lilith stated flatly. Just one of her thick fingers slipped under my chin and guided my face up to meet her now-glowing eyes. “Get to work twerp.”

No sane man would’ve listened to that order, but I was pretty sure I left the world of sane people long ago. Lilith commanded, and my body obeyed regardless of anything I may’ve wanted. With a single sentence, the woman had reduced me to a prisoner within my own body. I screamed and cried against whatever mental walls held me in place; but despite my true thoughts my body relaxed. It gave Lilith a subservient nod and crawled atop the woman’s breast like a skittering insect until I reached the pink nub at the summit. 

It was so unfair that for everything she had done, she was still so stupidly...Unbelievably beautiful. I couldn’t never deny her charm or her power or anything about her. That honestly just made this whole hell worse. 

I grasped at the sides of her nip and went to work rubbing it tenderly. Back and forth, back and forth, idly pinching and watching with delight as it slowly grew before my very eyes. Even trapped in a shell, I was taking a perverse pleasure in such a sensual sight. My lower body began to press into the rest of Lilith’s skin, squishing into the thick mammary. A slow start, but I was steadily picking up the pace.

“Mnnn...Faster…” Lilith growled lustfully. A wry smirk twitched her lips and she began to lower one hand past her chest, down far below. A vague scent began to fill the air as her other hand cupped the very breast I was on; and I sensed she was watching me pleasure her with vested interest. “I don’t give a shit if you get tired or whatever. Faster!”

She commanded. I obeyed. My gentle strokes along her breast turned aggressive and crude. More clawing at her than anything sensual, but that seemed more Lilith’s speed anyway. I lowered my mouth to begin gnawing at her cold skin, licking and kissing passionately despite the robotic, mesmerized look on my face. Despite everything, a heat began to creep along my loins the more I worked at her; and while I couldn’t do anything to control my body, I still felt it. In the basest way possible, I was enjoying this. Frankly, I’m not sure what to make of that. 

My heart was pounding, I was sweaty, my breathing was coarse and unsteady, and every move Lilith made rocked my little ten inch world and yet I couldn’t stop. I kissed, I licked, I bit, I thrust, I squirmed. Anything and everything Lilith could ever want; and for the first time it seemed like I was actually doing something right. The noises she was making...By God they were so loud they sounded like the cries of some kind of monster, but they were only her gasps and moans. 

Faster you little shit! More!” Lilith yelled selfishly and my body obeyed, pushing itself to the brink for her; and Lilith in turn intensified efforts between her legs. Even that didn’t seem to be enough for her. The shadow of her hand enveloped me and an instant later I was squished deep into her supple breast. Fingers as long as my arms molded me against the pale skin and squeezed. Gasps of pain escaped my lips as my bones threatened to break from the force of Lilith’s digits, but she didn’t care about my safety at all.

The woman continued to squeeze and grope at her breast with me caught in the middle, mewling and moaning while her other hand continued to work at herself. By this point I couldn’t even do anything. I was repeatedly squeezed like a stress toy and it felt like every distinct pop of my bones led to another blissful moan from Lilith. An erotic storm that was in the midst of destroying me; but, as ever, Lilith just had to take it just that one step further.

Her fingers harshly clawed into her breast and worked their way through the creamy flesh to curl around my torso. Next thing I knew, a blast of air whisked past my head as I was very suddenly moved. To where, I could not see at first. I could, however, smell it. That same subtle stench from moments ago, only now thick and overwhelming - the mind-numbing scent of sex. 

“Mnn…” I rolled over in my abuser’s grasp and managed to briefly meet her gaze, the woman’s golden eyes lording over me from dozens of feet up. Her great beast of a tongue flicked across her lips and I saw her other hand begin to part her lower lips in anticipation. 

“Don’t worry…” Lilith boomed in a husky voice. “I’ll be gentle…”

There was no way in hell she was about to be gentle. 

I was swiftly proven right as Lilith thrust me head first inside of her. Her thick, viscous arousal completely enveloped me as the pink, fleshy walls pressed in on all sides. The smell was overbearing and there was a constant pressure all around my body. The horrific realization barely began to register that I was now inside of her. I was inside of another human being. Or whatever the hell Lilith actually was. God, how low I had been brought in such a short period of time.

My arms moved and I screamed, not realizing the mental holds on me were even gone, and I begged and pleaded shamelessly for Lilith to release me. I called her many indecent things in the span of a few desperate seconds. Though, whatever cries I had were muffled against her womanhood and the only response I got were her muscles closing in all around me. Deeper and deeper I was thrust into her, the sexual fluids from Lilith’s arousal more than enough to lube me for her optimal pleasure. I screamed as I just went deeper into this fleshy cavern with no end in sight.

Well, despite how it felt, I did eventually stop when it felt like my ankles were just about the only part of my body that remained outside and free. Though, with Lilith’s fingers still wrapped around them, free was a relative term. Her entire body shuddered with fulfillment at my expense and I was pulled out very suddenly only to be thrust back in. Over. And over. And. Over. I couldn’t breathe. I couldn’t cry out. I couldn’t do anything. My world was nothing but black dots as Lilith’s womanhood used and abused me. 

She was so forceful it felt like I was going to break at any moment; and a few pops from my joints indicated I may very well have already started. With so much adrenaline coursing through my veins I couldn’t tell. Not like I could move anyway. I couldn’t even hear the outside world anymore. Just...Her. She was my world now. Her heartbeat was an inescapable constant thudding that vibrated the walls that trapped me and all her lewd moans and insults were muffled by her by the mountains of flesh that now separated us. 

Was...Was I going to die here? Inside of Lilith? 

I...think the realization brought me to tears. It was difficult to say since I was also covered head to toe in the viscous fluids oozing from every orifice of my aroused prison. It was so thick I was unable to see through the goop covering my eyes and what little air I did have physically hurt to breathe. Yet without fail, Lilith just kept at it. I didn’t matter. Frankly, I never mattered. I was only a means to an end, and that end was about five minutes of bliss. 

Then it all got bigger.

My world was so flipped around I wasn’t even aware of it at first; but eventually I noticed Lilith’s fingers growing around my feet. The firm hold of her inner walls loosened and soon just ceased altogether. Then Lilith wasn’t holding me at all. I was just completely inside of her. Free enough to move, and when I realized it I began to wipe away bits of pre-cum from my eyes, finally able to see the desparish scene I was in. Something ripped straight from the twisted imagery of Hell itself. My body was lying in a pool of Lilith’s sex with more seeping in from dimly lit, fleshy walls; and from this cavern’s opening I saw a finger every bit as large as I was coming for me - And it was still growing.

“N-NO!” The futile cry escaped my lips as I began to crawl away, wading through the pools of arousal. Deeper into Lilith ironically, but her finger caught up to me hilariously easily. It pressed me firmly into the raw ground and my head was submerged in her juices. While gasping for air, a full mouthful of the liquid forced its way into my throat and I nearly choked. My captor didn’t care about my plight however. If anything, it just got her more excited. That massive, growing finger rolled me around all over her privates, across every sensual area it could and abused and violated my pathetic form in ways I couldn’t even begin to describe.

The only way I could tell my size was in relation to Lilith’s finger. Going from as large as I was, to twice my size, to four times...Six...Ten...Soon it was a building in its own right and I was a speck trapped on its tip. Some minuscule part of me hoped I would be stuck to Lilith’s finger the next time it left this hell. Just for that precious split second of freedom. No such luck. The finger left and I was deposited back where I belonged. Tired and battered, I looked up and saw it exiting the vast maw far beyond. A cave opening looming hundreds of feet high that now seemed like the gate to paradise. That was my freedom taunting me. Crisp, cold air flowed in from the outside and with it a sense of longing. It was all right there. So close and yet...So impossibly far away.

Suddenly, for a split second, all the noises of Lilith’s body stopped. It was barely noticeable, but as soon as I did I realized what was about to happen. Then, I took off running as fast as I could, flailing through rivers and lakes of Lilith’s juices as I traversed the rolling folds of her womanhood. Freedom must’ve been only an inch away, but even that was a large stretch to me now. An impossible stretch, as one might guess.

I couldn’t tell you how far I got. Just that it was nowhere near enough. 

The sounds of rushing water were the only other warning I had before it happened. Lilith’s whole body tensed and from deep, deep inside came a deluge of pinkish liquid. A tsunami that could envelop neighborhoods overcame me and threw me into the roaring tides. By this point I was beaten. All I wanted was for her to stop toying around and just finish me off. Even so, instincts drove me to squirm for survival. Though at this point all my squirming amounted to was to get Lilith off. 

Ahhhhhhh~” My tormentor let out a most satisfied moan. A noise that shook every bone in my body as her release dripped out from between her legs in a monsoon . Her immense body relaxed as she simply sat there, basking in the afterglow of her climax. 

As for me, well, despite my yearning for death, I somehow survived. The flood spilled out onto Lilith’s bed amidst a lake and the sheets were quick to begin absorbing most of it away, leaving me trapped on a sticky stain. Despite everything. All the broken or cracked bones, bruises, scars both real and psychological, I was still there. Still alive. Choking out chunks of dried release, on all fours I looked over and finally got to realize just how utterly insignificant Lilith had made me. 

Her pale thighs towered higher than the tallest mountains and her hand resting over her crotch was almost as big. It wasn’t just her voice, her very breathes were now cosmic thunderclaps in the distance and despite craning my neck back as much as I could, I could no longer make out her face. Not beyond those insane breasts that probably could’ve qualified for moons at this point. Her body beyond her nethers blurred from the sheer distance between it and myself. I. Was. Nothing.

O-Oh My God….” 

My own complete and utter insignificance made painfully clear, I didn’t even know how to react. Everything I thought I knew was wrong and this new world I was a part of was one where I did not matter. How does one just...resume after what I had been through? As it turned out, at my scale I didn’t have the luxury of deciding. Lilith simply moved and that was enough to make my whole world tremble. Her massive leg lifted and pale skin completely filled the sky as the woman’s body shifted. This was it, I felt. That leg would come down over me and this whole ordeal would at long last be over.

Nope. Not yet. 

No, after she let out the most hellish, bestial noise I’d ever heard in my life, the leg continued to soar overhead. Bed springs groaned under my feet and Lilith moved far faster than anything that large ever should. It was just a mundane movement, but to me it was an event so grand it was hard to believe all she was doing was laying on her side. Moments later I managed to figure out what that noise was: a yawn.

Wait- A yawn? Was Lilith going to sleep?!

“Lilith! What about me?!” Scream as I might, there was no way she heard me. I screamed and cried and pleaded and did any manner of disgraceful things trying to get my white-haired devil to offer salvation. Nothing worked. Soon it settled in that I was simply forgotten. Or that I was so irrelevant to her that a post coitus nap took priority. Either way I was stuck as a mite on the endless tundra of Lilith’s bed, the ground under my feet constantly shifting with her every breath. Despite everything, I was still here. So I had to figure out what to do.

My options included wander and...Well, that was my only option. Just choose a direction and go. So I eventually did, dragging myself along. For...So so long. Maybe half an hour. Maybe a full one. Possibly all night. Just limping my battered and bruised self along because it beat doing nothing. Then the bed began to shift and a shadow began to darken the land all around me.

I had enough time to look up and see my death as it approached. It was pale and round. Larger than anything I had ever seen before and horrifying and yet...So utterly perfect. Lilith’s rear was coming for me, the woman rolling over onto her back - And I was the gnat too weak to escape her wake.

My life flashed before my eyes. A nice enough life I suppose. All leading up to that fateful moment she sat down next to me. Her chair screamed as she settled on it and I turned, immediately captivated by her face. The fangs and pointed ears with a sharp nose. I had never seen anything remotely like her and yet...I wanted her.

Well, I suppose I got my wish. 

Everything is turning black now that it’s almost upon me. Though...I have to wonder. Will she remember me?

With a snort I immediately realized the answer.

Of course she fucking wouldn’t.