[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

A group of bullies find themselves at the mercy of a girl they tormented for years.


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, New World Order, Odor, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 13318 Read: 24238
Published: April 30 2020 Updated: August 28 2020
Story Notes:

Firsts:
    When a person is referred to as a 'First', people are drawing attention to the fact that they were the first child a woman produced.  Firsts are born a bit different than a normal human, with an average gestation period of about 30 months.  In exchange for this increased pregnancy, a First is born more or less better then normal human in every way.  Stronger, smarter, faster and healthier, Firsts started appearing for reasons scientists are still unable to explain for the past 200 years or so.  It is also interesting to note that most Firsts are female with a reduced chance of pregnancies resulting in multiple births.  In the case of two or more children being born at a time, all seem to have the increased capabilities of a 'First'.

Seconds:
    A 'Second' is the term used to describe anyone who is born after a woman's first pregnancy.  Gestation generally averages at about 3 months, though records indicate that there are no physiological or mental disparity from the average humans of old and Seconds.  Because they are generally lacking in comparison to Firsts, Seconds are discriminated against as it didn't take long for Firsts to take most major seats of power.  Because of the fast rate in which Seconds can be born, as well as multiple births being more common than with Firsts, society as a whole has been conditioned to view Seconds more as resources rather than people.  While that isn't to say some Seconds can't be extraordinary and rival a First in one area or another, without proof of merit the world is biased in the favor of Firsts.

Criminal Reduction Act (CRA):
    Thanks to a contribution of a particularly talented First by the name of Kisha Blais, the way criminals are handled and treated has changed.  At the age of six, Kisha invented and patented the world's only known process of shrinking objects and more importantly, people.  The process requires a very complex machine and uses rare and expensive materials to reduce a person, which will only work in very specific locations on the globe.  Regardless, governments all over the world adopted the technology in their judicial system and surprisingly quickly ratified laws on the treatment of shrunken persons.
    Because of the absurd costs of making, maintaining and using a shrinking machine, it was deemed that any shrunken person found is assumed to be a criminal of some sort.  All criminal sentences are now carried out at a reduced size and are given the choice of entering a government or privately owned penitentiary.  Any shrunken person is free to leave the prison at any time, however any normal sized person who finds a shrunken person outside of the designated area may claim them and do with them as they see fit.  Criminals are stripped of all rights as a human being, designated as a 'Tiny' and by law it isn't even a crime to kill a Tiny.
    While guards are stationed to watch over all Tinies to ensure those who wish to be sheltered are, more than 75% of all Tiny go missing before they can be restored to normal size if left in a government facility and up to 90% for most private prisons, with some reaching 100% 'missing' Tinies.  Guards are never questioned, since they aren't there to keep Tinies from running away and as such fewer people are willing to commit crimes anymore.
    Shrinking sentences vary greatly, with minor crimes being as short as overnight holding to major felonies as long as 25 years to life (though so far all such cases turn up 'missing' within a year or less).  Capital punishment is usually carried out immediately, the method and executioner chosen by the representative of the victim.

1. Day 01: Friday - Summer Vacation by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] (4274 words)

[04/30/2020]

Excited to have finally graduated, Mercedes Randi was ready to start the rest of her life away from the group of bullies that had been tormenting her for over six year.  However, when one last act of bullying goes unpredictably wrong, her summer will be anything but 'bully free'.

Another story voted from by my Patreons!  This is going to be a long running, slow burner where story and characters come first and foremost.

 

Not a lot of action, just some nudity.


2. Day 01 Friday - Completely at her Mercy by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (4530 words)

[06/30/2020]

She was the target of their bullying for years.  They made her school life a living hell.  Now, the lives of each of the girls that abused her physically and mentally fit comfortably into the palm of her hand.

                                                           ... Kevin should be safe though!

Yay!  My Patrons voted for chapter 2!  Again, this is a pretty slow chapter, not too much in macro/micro action, but I hope it is enjoyable nonetheless.

 

Again, nothing too much, some accidental entrapment and butt stuff.


3. Day 01: Friday - Setting Precedence by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (4514 words)

[08/28/2020]

They were all one her bullies, girls that put her down with various forms of physical and emotional abuse.  Now, they need to realize that the girl they tormented for years is the one in charge of they very survival.  Because, despite her passive personality, Mercedes is not afraid to demonstrate the difference in their statures.

My Patrons for voting for chapter 3 this month!  I'm super excited to be writing this story, so every chance I'll take.

 

Finally getting into some of the good stuff: Butt and Entrapment