- Text Size +

            They could hear her booming footsteps as she drew near. Everyone in their village knew what those sounds meant. Their goddess approached to select her chosen for a night of worship. There was a massive scramble as they all tried to climb over each other for the great honor and pleasure involved in joining their goddess for the night.

They had been living here for many years, protected from the world by their goddess. They had good food, a nice miniature town, and it never rained or snowed, the temperature was always comfortable; they wanted for nothing. Paradise! All their goddess asked of them was to perform with her for a night. Every small in the village wanted to have that opportunity. She only came calling once a week, and even then, she did not usually take more than one or two people. This time she wanted four.

“Which of you wishes to join your goddess for the night..?” She said with a benevolent smile. “Alright now, no fighting. You’ll all get your chance eventually.” She pointed to her chosen and had them come forward. They walked forward quickly with springs in their steps and goofy grins on their faces. She had picked two men and two women. They all stood around 2-3 inches tall. One of the men was slightly bigger than the rest. He looked strong. He would need that tonight. The other man was a bit smaller but still a decent size. The ladies were both rather petite compared to the men but they both looked fit to perform their duties. Nodding to herself in satisfaction, the goddess gently scooped up her tiny charges and bid the others goodbye as she walked back out of their village.

The remaining smalls admired her form on her way out. She dressed every bit of the role she played. White flowing dress, clinging tight to her form in all the right places while cascading around her in others, highlighting the curves tantalizingly hidden beneath. She wore a golden belt to pull the dress in around her midsection. Her hair swept down her shoulders in silky waves akin to a waterfall, bouncing with each step. Her dress flairs out as she turns to walk out of the room, flashing the little town a peak of her silky-smooth legs.

As they were carried out, the smalls were giggling to each other in excitement. And discussing what they were going to be doing. It was all simple speculation of course, and their goddess did not confirm or deny any of their theories, if she could even hear them. All the previous chosen few had returned on the outskirts of their little town with no memories of what exactly had happened. All they could remember was intense pleasure and a deep satisfaction that took root in their bones. They could never remember the specific details, but they could all say they would happily be chosen again with no hesitation.

They stopped talking as they seemingly arrived at their goddess’s destination. She opened a door into a huge room. It looked like a massive bedroom. The scale baffled their minds. The bed alone encompassed the whole size of their town, the light on her ceiling larger than the sun in the sky. The scale of her room had the edges of their range of vision dropping out of focus.

They did not have long to admire their surroundings before their goddess finished entering the room and walked over to the bed. She gently set them down and began stripping down. Her belt was quickly removed before she hooked her thumbs into the shoulders of her dress and pulled them aside. Her dress flowed down her body and pooled like fresh snow at her feet. Her body is perfection. She wears very lacy black lingerie underneath, seemingly at odds with her angelically pure exterior, hinting at the sin she was about to perform. She looks over her tiny subjects and turns around. She reaches behind her back and slowly unclasps her bra, letting the straps slowly slide off her shoulders. She looks over her shoulder at them and smiles. She arches her back as she slowly bends over and begins to slide her panties down her hips, swinging her ass back and forth hypnotically as she drags the lace down, pausing just before the top of her pussy is revealed. She bends over fully as she pulls them the rest of the way down, making sure to dominate all their views with the fullness of her vulva as she steps out of them.

The four tinies waste no time in stripping out of their own simple clothes as she turns around to face them. She puts her hands on her hips, slowly grazing her fingers up and down along the length of her pelvis drawing goosebumps over her skin as she watched them undress. She could feel her arousal growing as she anticipated what was to come.

The tinies did everything they could to watch her as they took off their clothes. As they finished, they stood at attention to await their goddess’s commands. She bent down and picked them up before settling down onto her bed. She lays back a bit and places both women onto her breasts, one to each. She commands them to straddle her nipples and grind themselves into her as they rub the rest of whatever they can. She places the smaller man into her mouth, legs first, lips wrapping around his waist, and begins playing with him with her tongue. She places the larger one between her legs and gently urges him forward into her pussy, letting out an encouraging pleased sigh as he begins working on her in earnest, licking and rubbing everything he could reach.

At first, she just enjoys the sensations and the tiny moans surrounding her as she thoroughly explored the bottom half of the tiny man between her lips. She can feel the slight wetness surrounding her nipples as the tiny ladies grind themselves into her, leaving their juices behind to slowly coat her nipples. The separate speeds and rhythms around her body was beginning to drive her crazy. She reaches between her legs and directs her tiny lover deeper. He begins pushing his arms into her entrance. She moans around her subject in her mouth as she pushes her fingers harder onto the back of the one between her legs, sliding him in a bit deeper, as her palm pushes into her clit. Her fingers wrap around his body as she drives him further inside. She can feel him wriggling around as he tries his best to pleasure her. Her breathing is becoming labored, causing her chest to rise and fall with her rapid breaths. Her tiny passengers struggle to keep their positions and keep the pleasure going as her nipples harden like rocks beneath them.

The goddess pushes her tiny worshiper the rest of the way inside and grabs one of the ladies off her breast. She brings her down between her legs and places her against her clit, pushing her mouth into place. The tiny woman begins licking without hesitation, using one of her hands to rub around her lips as her male counterpart does his best to cause her pleasure from inside. She brings her other hand between her own legs and starts rubbing herself as she pleasures her goddess.

The goddess sucks her mouth toy all the way inside, feeling his legs starting to edge towards her throat. She grabs the other woman off her nipple and pushes her into her mouth, legs first. She opens her mouth and directs his arms to wrap around the small woman’s hips as she spreads her tiny legs and guides his mouth to his new companion’s pussy. She closes her lips back over the waist of the tiny lady as she feels him comply. She can feel the tiny lady between her lips squirming in pleasure as he works his mouth on her. The goddess continues gliding her tongue over their bodies, still trying to pleasure him as he licks her other tiny’s pussy.

All this action is getting to be too much for the goddess to handle. She can feel herself getting close, so she begins licking at the tinies in her mouth more enthusiastically. Before long she can feel them both shuddering as she tastes the hint of his cum in her mouth. He relaxes his grip on his tiny lover’s waist and the goddess swallows him in that moment of lessened strength, guiding him down into her stomach. She slurps the woman the rest of the way in, teasing her sensitive pussy for a moment just to feel her struggle before sending her down to join him.

With the second swallow, she feels herself falling over the edge. She quickly grabs the tiny woman between her legs and starts vigorously rubbing her against her clit, with a finger between the tiny woman’s legs, intent on bringing her over the edge with her, hard. She cums hard as the tiny lady writhes in her hand against her overly sensitive clit. She can feel her pussy clenching hard against the tiny inside of her spastically. She brings the tiny woman up to her mouth, drawing her in headfirst, pinning her arms to her side and teases her pussy with her fingers for a moment before swallowing her down too.

She reaches back down between her legs and draws out the drenched tiny man who has been doing so much of the work for her today. He looks exhausted as well as completely covered in her fluids. She tells him to just relax as she takes care of him. She lays him in her palm as she licks his whole body, relishing in her taste on him as she pleasures him. She begins focusing her attentions on his tiny cock. With all that sensation, he does not last very long. He tries to struggle against the heavy pleasure under her tongue, but his body is too worn out to resist. He cums long and hard as she relishes in the taste of her juices mixed with the tiniest hint of his. She continues to tease him for a bit longer, loving the sounds he was making as he whines in protest. She does not torment him much longer before slipping him into her mouth and swallowing him down.

The goddess lounges comfortably into her bed, pleasantly full stomach and a very satisfied tingly pussy. She lightly teases her fingers between her very wet lips as she drifts off into a very contented sleep. The next day the four worshipers wake in a dazed state that only comes from a post sex nap with no memories of what happened, only a deep love and desire to serve their goddess again.