- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This was the first story on my page. It accidentally got deleted a few months ago. And I finally found the original story file. So, here it is again lol. Enjoy!

It was a normal day for 19 year old Kevin, he had just gotten home from his school had a pretty good bit of homework to finish. He threw the door open, and then dropped his bag on the kitchen floor. He growled & facepalmed. He had literally weeks before graduation, and he was failing his math class. With a 49%. He still had a chance to pass, but he had to jump right on it.

Suddenly, he heard a bus pull in front of the house, it was no more than his thick 15 year old emo sister Anna. She stepped in the door & said "Hey dude, whatcha doing?" as she took her earbuds out. Kevin said angrily "I'm failing my math class. I have a week left to bring a 49% to a 60% somehow." She said "I'm sorry to hear that. Just keep trying. You'll pass." He said "Thanks for the help." She said "It was no biggie, I gotta get some work done too." She said as she headed upstairs to her bedroom.

Her combat boots clicked after every step of the way. She was wearing black skinny jeans, an Asking Alexandria shirt, & she was wearing a pair of combat boots that she bought from Hot Topic.

He resumed writing in his math book. Meanwhile, Anna had just opened the door. She dropped her bag & looked over at her CD collection. She let out a loud yawn & said to herself "Its the last week of school. Why is mom making me go. We literally just finished testing." She unzipped her boots & slowly pulled them off. Dropping them beside the bed. She crawled onto the bed, with her soft feet dangling off. She closed her eyes very gently, and headed off to sleep after a long boring day of absolutely nothing in class.

5 minutes later, she was fast asleep.

Kevin was working on his math homework at the kitchen table. He multiplied an equation & then he looked at the next problem. He read the instructions & it said that a protractor was needed. He rolled his eyes & said "I think she has one in her bag." He pulled the chair out, and headed upstairs to his sister's bedroom. He yelled "Hey Anna! Do you have a protractor I can borrow??" He opened her door to see her sleeping.

"Damn it. Well, I dont think she will kill me if I look in her bag." He unzipped it, and began looking through all of her supplies. He said while confused "Figured she would have one.Afteer all, Mrs. Sanders' class required one when I went there." He began to head back downstairs, and then something colorful caught his eyes.

"What... is that?" He said as he picked up a bottle full of purple liquid. He began to flip it & turn it. And finally, he found a label. "Dark Mysticism : The Witches Shrink Potion." His jaw dropped & he whispered to himself "You're fucking busted! Mom told ya not to go to Dark Mysticism shop! And ya didnt listen, did ya?" He snickered as quietly as he could.

"Well, it looks delicious. I wonder what Anna buys these for. From the looks of it, it's a super colorful energy drink. But. Well, it's a drink. It cant harm you, I guess." He very carefully opened the bottle, and then a white mystical smoke blew in his face. He put his nose in the bottle & said "This smells like a cherry margarita."

He slowly pressed his lips on the bottle, and then he made a face of disgust. "Ew! That tastes nothing like a cherry margarita!" The taste was like a mix of Monster Energy, Bubble Gum, & Liquor. He then felt his stomach rumble. He said "Oh no! What's going on?" He felt his throat clogging, along with horrendous chest pain, and then his entire body instantly shrunk to the size of a grape. The bottle fell & then shattered on the floor. Anna's eyes popped open. She said "Ugh. Did Belle really knock my potion off?" She put her feet on the floor, and began to stand up.

Kevin gulped & then ran as fast as he could. She looked down to see the busted bottle, but her dog Belle was nowhere to be found. She said "Hmm, did Kevin drink it?... nah, he is downstairs. I wonder what knocked this off." Kevin was shaking as he looked at her huge feet from under the bed. Her toes wiggling around. She said "Well, I guess it was just the wind." She walked into her bathroom & grabbed a towel. Then covered the potion & the glass with it.

She yawned again & said "I need sleep. I havent slept in days." She limped over to her bed & crawled back in. Witj no cover. She slowly closed her eyes. And went back into her nap.

Kevin looked up & saw her feet dangling. He said "I really don't want her to find out that I shrunk. She will never forgive me if she finds out that I drank her Dark Mysticism drink. Speaking of.... does she drink it? I want to know why she keeps a bottle in here." His phone suddenly buzzed in his pocket. It was his mom. He opened it & said quietly "Um.... hey mom. How is it going?"

His mom said "What did you do this time." He said "Oh nothing. Anyways. What are you calling for?" She said "So, we are getting Zaxyby chicken for dinner. Your dad has gotta work late." He said "Okay, thanks for info. I'm working on my homework. I'll get back to ya later." He quickly hung up & sighed in relief. He said "I have to get Anna's attention. She is the only one who can change me back."

He put his tiny hands on the covers, and then began climbing his way up. The soft silky fabric made it a challenge to reach the top without falling. He then sinked his nails into the cover & dived onto the bed. Tightly gripping it. He looked up & saw her foot in his face. He began walking his way to her arm. Which was right beside her. Not hanging off or anything. He carefully walked his way over, trying not to awake her with the small vibrations of his tiny body.

He grabbed her finger. And then very quickly put himself on one her beautiful black fingernails. He said "I have a bad feeling about this." As he began crawling his way onto her arm. He got midway, and stopped to take a break. Her red hair was down. He grabbed a strand of hair, and began to climb it as if it were a fire pole. She began to roll over. He gulped. As she rolled, he was now hanging in front of her eyes.

He shook, in complete fear at the thought of what could happen if she woke up. Her eye blinked & then completely opened. She screamed at the top of her lungs & smacked him. Her massive hand popped him in the face, delivering him into the floor. She said "Was that.... Kevin? How did he get so ti- ohhhhh, so that's who drank it. I knew it." She put her feet off the bed, and walked over to the tiny shrunken brother.

She began laughing & said "Dude, how did you get so tiny? I'm a giant compared to you." He said while slowly lifting his head up. "Your drink. I wanted to taste it. I didnt know it would shrink me."

She scoffed & said "Those are decorations, you dummy. I don't drink em. It literally says it's a shrink serum. And it's from a place called Dark Mysticism. I'm not taking my chance with that. Well, now that you're tiny. Um, well, I guess you're worthless now. Mom & dad cant take care of you now, you cant graduate, you cant eat properly, or anything. And anybody, including me. Could squish you with a finger."

He dropped to his knees & started to cry. She kneeled & said "No no no, dont cry." She slowly lifted him & looked at him with a bit or excitement burning in her eyes. She said "Well, there is not much of a use for you anymore. I guess we can have a little fun. He looked up, still freaked out. She put him close to her face & then said "You're sooo cute. I dont think I've ever seen something cuter in my life." She giggled.

Then suddenly a knock was heard on the door. Kevin said "Oh shit! Mom is home!" Anna smiled & said "Don't worry baby boy. I'll put you somewhere safe." She looked around & said "Um, I have an idea, but, well, you probably wont like it." Kevin said "Where?" Anna sat him on the bed & she leaned down staring at him. She said awkwardly "My.... butt." Kevin said "B-B-But, is there any other way? Can I stay in your purse?" She said "If I go downstairs to eat with a purse. Mom is gonna be suspicious."

Kevin jumped up & said "Can you leave me here? And you eat in there?" Anna said "You cant stay in here alone. What if Belle climbs up here & eats you?" Kevin said nervously "Let's get this over with."

She began to pull her panties down, and then Kevin's jaw dropped when he saw how big her booty was outside the jeans. She hovered her crack over his face carefully, and said "Are you ready? Get right under my crack. That way my cheek won't squish you." He stood in place, and looked into the darkness or her crack as she lowered it even more. He closed his eyes as her big thick booty engulfed him.

She put a hand on her mouth & blushed. She tightened her cheeks & stood up from her squatting position. She began to slowly pull her panties up. He snuggled against her butt hole & she closed him in. Then said "Just hang in there bro." As she pulled her jeans back up. She said "You're good to go. Just stay in my crack. And nothing will go wrong." She walked in front of her mirror & turned around. Staring at her own thick gorgeous booty.

She said "Well, this sure is awkward. I never thought I'd have my own brother up my butt." She giggled & said "How does it smell back there? Does it smell like rainbows & cherries?" Her mom said "Anna! I said get down here!" Anna rolled her eyes & said "And your adventure begins!" She chuckled as she began to walk downstairs. Her cheeks bounced so smoothly & made him go in a few inches deeper. He was skin tight to her hole by the time she made it downstairs.

Her mom said "What took you so long, Anna?" Anna replied "I had to finish my homework. We got one assignment left in English class. And then we are done for the year." Her mom smiled & said "Are you excited about going to the 9th grade? I know you've been waiting for so long." Anna said "You know it. I'm going to try making some new friends." Her mom said "You will sweetie. You make a new friend every year."

Anna said curiously "What's for dinner?" Her mom said "The nibblers meal from Zaxbys, with extra Zax sauce. Also, go get your brother. That lazy fucker is probably asleep." Anna said "He isn't. He is... uh... out with his friends." Her mom said "And he left this huge mess on the table? He needs to learn to clean up after himself. He is 19 for gods sake." Anna said with a giggle "I tell him that a lot too." Kevin rolled his eyes hard & said "Old uppity bitch."

She handed Anna her box. Anna carefully sat down. And then opened it. She picked up one of the sandwiches. Then held it. She brought it to her big beautiful mouth, and bit down. She chewed it & swallowed it. She said witn a smile "Thank you so much for getting Zaxbys. It's my favorite." Her mom smiled & said "My pleasure." As she resumed eating hers.

~5 Minutes Later~

Anna rubbed her tummy & said "That really hit the spot." She pulled her chair out, and stood up. Then she said "Well, I had better get back on that assignment before it's too late." She turned & made her way upstairs. Then her mom said "You forgot your sweet tea." Anna rolled her eyes with a smirk & headed back downstairs. She grabbed it, and thanked her. She looked up, and began walking upstairs. Her butt was beginning to stink of Zaxby chicken. She walked upstairs & then lied back down in bed.

She said "So Kevin, how was it inside your sister's booty?" Kevin could not be heard due to the jeans. Anna said "Oops, better take these off first." She said with a chuckle as she began pulling her jeans down. Exposing her big beautiful butt once again. She said "So, Kevin, how was it?" Kevin said "Um... it was awkward. But it wasnt horrible." She said "Good. I was hoping that my butt wasnt too much for a tiny little boy like you to handle."

She picked him up & then looked at his face. She said "Now, what do ya wanna do now that you're itty bitty?" Kevin said "Well.... um..... you might hate me if I tell you... or you might think I'm sick." She said "Just think of me as your new mommy. I promise i won't think any less of you. Just tell me." She smiled at him. He said "Well... this is actually something I've always wanted. Ivr always wanted to be tiny. I hate that I am because now I cant progress anymore in my life. But... I kind of want to stay this way." Anna smiled & said "There is no existing way to grow you back to your normal size. I'm sorry. But, I am glad you like being tiny. But come on little bro, tell me your wish, and yours." She lied on her tummy & began wiggling her legs in the air.

He gulped & said "C-Can I be your butt slave?" A smile grew across her face & she said "Oh... um, I did not expect that. You actually like my butt? I was just keeping you in there so mom couldnt find you. I'm your sister, for crying out loud. Why would you want to be my butt toy? That's just gross." Kevin said in an upset voice "I-I understand." He sat down. She said with an scoff "Alright, just promise to keep this between me & you. If mom finds out. You're dead. And whatever you do, DO NOT put your tiny dick anywhere near my butt hole." She stood up & headed towards her bedroom door. She slowly closed it & then flicked the lock.

She pulled her panties & jeans all the way down. She looked at him with a cute smile. Her shaved vagina staring at him. She slowly walked to the bed & then crawled up to him with her nude butt in his face. She said "Come on, get inside my big, warm, tight ass."

He smiled & pressed his lips against the crack. She giggled & said "Mmm, you never thought your lips would be smooching my butt, did you?" She smirked & he crawled inside. She reached over to her dresser & picked up a Harry Potter book. She began reading. Then she felt his tongue slip out. She moaned & then said "I can your tongue." She chuckled. And continued reading.

She felt a tingle in her stomach & said "Uh oh." She looked behind her & said "Kevin, ya might want to get out of there." Kevin climbed up her mountain sized cheeks, and then said "Why?" She said "That Zaxbys gave me gas." He said "Eww, I'm not doing this anymore." He got up & tried to run off. And then suddenly he fell back into the crack. She rolled her eyes up & smirked. She tightened her cheeks & said "Well, neeever mind. I wanna make this fun."

Kevin looked at her butt hole & said "Wait! Anna! Please no!" She wiggled her big juicy butt & said "Open up Kevin." She bit her lip & strained. Suddenly, a loud wet fart sprayed him hard in the face. The fart lasting almost 3 full seconds. She said "Oopsie." With a cute smile on her face. Kevin looked forward, her butt hole was dripping in anal juices. He coughed & gagged heavily.

It had a strong stench of zaxby sandwiches. She rubbed her butt cheek & said "I think I got one more in there." She clenched her cheeks & strained. Kevin said "Oh god, NO!!!" A loud sloppy fart penetrated his nose & burst from her bowels. She said "I think thats all I had." She smiled & stood up. She held her cheeks open with her hands. He fell & then landed face first onto the bed. She got on her knees & looked at him.

She said "How did them farts taste?" With a giggle. He said while wiping her butt hole juice off of his clothes "I said I didnt want that!" She said "Wait... So, you wanted to be a butt slave... but you couldn't handle the stench of a fart?" He said "I just wanted to kiss it & lick it." She said annoyed "And my crack is where my shit comes out. Your point is not very valid." He said "Just leave me alone." He lied on his stomach. She leaned down to kiss him. And he put his tiny hand on her lips to avoid the kiss.

He said "Wake me up when you arent gassy."

Anna looked at him with her hands on her hips "Kevin. Look. I am sorry I farted on you. I thought you wouldn't mind." Kevin said "Well I do. Do you know embarrassing it was for me??"

She smooched him & said "It won't happen again." Kevin turned around at her with a smile & said "Well, um, can I ask you something? Its really really important." She said with her beautiful lips "Whatcha want?"

He nervously said "Um... can you swallow me?" Her smile faded away quickly. She said "Swallow? You want me to swallow you? As in, gulping you down?" Kevin nodded. She said "Well, is that really what you want? You might not be thinking too much into it." Kevin replied "Please. That's all I ask for." Anna said with a cute smirk "Okay Haha." She fell backwards onto the bed & lifted him up.

He looked down at her beautiful face & she slowly opened her mouth. Drooling like a dog. Dripping from her lips. She lowered him slowly & said "You're about to take a trip into my tummy." She stuck her long warm pink tongue out & let go. He screamed as he fell onto it. He rolled around in her saliva & then fell underneath her tongue.

She said with her mouth open "Are you in there?" He "While rubbing her teeth & whole having a throbbing boner "Swallow me." She said "Goodbye Kevin." She giggled & then tilted her head back. He looked down to see the abyss. Then she took a huge gulp. He rolled off of her tongue & then landed face first into her throat. He began sliding down it as if it were a massive waterslide. He screamed as her saliva got all over his body. He saw the ending, and then closed his eyes.

SPLASH.

He splashed into her tummy acids. Anna said "Mmmm, you tasted delicious." She chuckled & sighed in relief. She said "Well. I guess I had better get some sleep. Have fun in there." She pat her tummy, then smiled. She walked over to her bed & lied down. She snuggled up to her pillow & snuggled up in the covers.

Meanwhile, Kevin was swimming around in the acids. It was dripping from every angle. No matter where you looked me turned. Her tummy had a horrid stench & her tummy would not stop rumbling. She groaned. Then he suddenly felt a suckage from beneath the acids. He said "Uh oh! What's happening!" He screamed loudly for his life as he was dragged under the acids.

Anna slightly lifted her butt, and then a loud fart was ripped into the back of her panties. She cuddled up to the pillow even more. And was completely unaware of the fact that she had just blew his soul out of her butt.

~3 Hours Later~

Anna's eyes slowly opened. She felt an itch inside of her crack. She reached her hand to her backside, and insert a finger into her crack. Then she slowly fingered herself until she felt something. She pulled her finger out of her butt. On on her finger... were tiny remains of his shirt, and some bits of his hair. She said "Something tells me that you're done digesting." She smiled & rubbed her tummy.

She felt an urge inside of her butt & said "I think I need to use the potty." She said with a smile as she slowly got off of the bed. She began walking over to her bathroom & then closed the door. She said "Okay Kevin. Time for you to come out." She slowly lowered her butt on the toilet.

A fart burst into the toilet. She said "Here it comes!" She farted again, but this time... it was super wet. A long brown turd poked from her hole. And began to slowly come out. She groaned & said "Ah! ah! I can feel it!" She continued to push harder until the chunk was hanging in her butt. She said "Well Kevin. It was nice knowing ya." She pinched it off with a huge remorseless smile. The huge piece slowly fell, and then it made a loud dunk as it splat into the toilet bowl.

She said "Ahhhh. I feel so much better. I bet you do too, Kevin." She laughed & then stood up. She burst into laughter & said "You are nothing now but a big slimy turd. Now look who's the bigger sibling." She said with her tongue out "not you." She reached over for the role of toilet paper. And then tore a sheet off. She dropped his tiny shirt & his bits of hair onto it. And said "Here is your last kiss. By yours truly." She insert it between her big cheeks, and then began wiping herself clean. Ripping a huge fart as she cleaned her butt hole out.

She pulled the sheet out, to see it drenched in her dump. She said "Bu bye." She tossed it into the toilet & flushed it with a wide smile. She watched with glee as it all swirled it's way down the drain. When the flush had finally finished.... small strands of her poop floated to the surface. She closed the lid & said "My booty has never felt better." as she pranced off into her room

~6 Hours Later~

Anna's mom knocked on her door & said "Sweetie. Are you there?" Anna confusedly said "Yes? Why?" Her mom said "I havent seen Kevin all day. I'm getting worried." Anna said "Don't worry mom. He will show up eventually." She smirked as she farted again.

Anna's mom began to cry. She ran downstairs & then walked into the kitchen table. She walked to a chair, and sat down with her head on the table.

Hours & hours passed. And Anna's mom felt upset the whole time. Anna knew that her mom would never get over the fact that Kevin was missing. Kevin was literally a piece of Anna's poop that she flushed down the toilet. There was nothing she could do to fix the situation.

Anna said to herself "I think the time has officially come." She leaned over her bed & reached under until she felt a huge bottle. She pulled the bottle out from under the bed, and... it was a Dark Mysticism bottle. She said "I hope mom never finds out." She pressed the bottle to her lips. Some of the purple potion dripped onto Anna's breasts. Anna took the last swallow & then belched. She said "I wonder when this drink kicks in."

Within seconds, she was tiny. The bottle fell then shattered into the floor. Just as the original bottle. Anna looked around & said to herself "Wow... so this is what Kevin felt like." She heard footsteps. And they were drawing nearer...

Anna's mom opened the door & said confused "What was that?" She began to look around. Anna saw her mom's feet. She quickly ran towards it & grabbed on. She started to climb up. The mom said "Huh, I guess we will never know." She headed back into the kitchen. Anna hung on tightly to her mom's ankle.

Her mom made her way downstairs. Her mom said "Well, I guess I bad better take a shower, and head off to sleep. Its been such a long day." She went past the kitchen & walked into their bathroom. Anna said "Oh shit, what's she doing." Her mom turned on the shower water. Anna climbed all the way up to her mom's butt.

Anna jumped off of her mom's butt & then landed on a small cloth. She looked up & saw her mom reaching for the cloth. Anna covered her face & said "Oh no!" Her mom picked the cloth up along with a bottle of body wash. She shook up the bottle & then squirt Anna in the face with it. Anna screamed from the pain when the body wash soaked her eyes.

Her mom began to wash off her body with the cloth. She rubbed Anna in every single orifice of her body. Anna cleaned all the dirt from her mom's feet, she cleaned her mom's vagina, her mom's butt, Anna was soaked in her mom's sweat by the time she was done.

Her mom looked down at Anna & said "Ew, a bug?! Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew!" She held the cloth over the toilet. Anna said "Mom! No! Wait! I'm not a bug! I'm your daught-" She was cut off. Her mom dropped her in. Then the mom said "Ugh, we gotta clean this house. Now I gotta wash my body again."

She picked up another cloth & soaked it. And she resumed her shower. Meanwhile, Anna was in the toilet. Floating on her back. She said "I never realized how hot our mom was... her boobs & her butt are just perfect!"

Minutes later, the thick blonde 41 year old got out of the shower. She looked in the toilet, looking down at Anna. She said "Sorry fella. You're about to get a taste of my pee." She turned around & showed her booty to Anna. She began to slowly bring it down. Her butt fit onto the toilet. She strained, and pee began to trickle down from her vagina. First, it went along the side of the toilet. And then it became a long hot squirt of pee.

Anna swam forward & opened her mouth. She lied her head against the front of the inside of the toilet. The pee began to fill her mouth up & soak her all over. The mom grinned as she unknowingly unleashed her bladder onto her poor little daughter.

A fart suddenly came out. Anna gulped & said "Wait... not that! I can swallow pee. But I'm not going to be pooped on!" The mom strained. A big slimy turd slipped out. Anna screamed & made an attempt to swim away. The turd quickly came out & then it fell. The huge turd plopped on Anna's face, and sent her to the bottom of the toilet. Her mom said "Anna better help me find Kevin. Or else, she is in deep shit."

Anna looked up. With poop on her face. She said with tears in her eyes "Mom! How could you?!" Her mom farted again. She began pushing out another huge smelly log. It was even bigger than the last. She grunted, and then the whole turd was hung in her butt. It was the size of a football field compared to Anna.

Anna cried "Mom, please don't!" Her mom pinched it off. Anna stared up in horror as it splat into the toilet. The splash was huge. Sending Anna flying up.

Anna flew up her moms butt crack. The web of gunk inside of her made it impossible to escape. The mom reached over for toilet paper. She leaned up & then fit it inside of her big warm crack.

Her mom stretched her arms & said "Whew, I feel so relieved." She leaned up to wipe. Anna tried desperately to pull herself out. But her hands & feet were stuck in her mom's shit. Her mom began to slowly drag the paper through her butt. Anna tried so hard to escape, and then her mom captured her. While wiping her big smelly crack clean.

Tbe mom said "Oh wait. I feel something." She then ripped a fart into the paper. Soaking Anna's face even more than it already was. She chuckled & then tossed the paper in. It fell in & became moist with the toilet water. Her mom looked in the toilet & saw Anna swimming in the toilet. With her pee, her two huge chunks of shit, & her toilet paper.

The mom began to laugh. She said with a pout face "Aww, looks like the poor little bug is getting flushed with my shit. Serves you right for getting on my fucking bathing cloth! Bye bye!" She flushed the toilet, and threw a middle finger as Anna swirled her way down the drain.

She began to pull her jeans back up. And then she said "Well, I sure do feel better. Now I'd better go get Anna. We are going to the mall to get some cinabons."

EPILOGUE:

The mom never ever found out what happened to Kevin or Anna. Their whereabouts were completely unknown. Anna's mom & husband lived together for the rest of their years. Kevin, the 12th grader. Never made it to graduation. And Anna, the emo girl. Never got to pursue her dream to buy Hot Topic. In the end. It was just Anna's mom & her husband. Kevin was no more than a chunk of Anna's waste. And Anna... became a bug for her unaware mom to take a poop on.
Chapter End Notes:

Add my Instagram @Giantess_Ass_Wipe_Official for more content!