- Text Size +

One day there was a young 16 year old girl name Jessica who is a mother of twins a baby boy name Michael and a baby girl name Rachel she left her boyfriend due to some problems when he wasn't helping with the twins and Jessica's pregnancy and he was ban from her house and seeing the babies and Jordan wants revenge that he left Jessica a big surprise while she and the babies with Jessica's best friend Michelle who move in with Jessica to help out with the twins went to the mall to buy clothes for the babies Michael broke into their house with something in his pocket.

 "Jessica you shouldn't have have broken up with me and ban me from seeing my babies and now I mean it I just hope you feel what is like to be a 50 foot giant freak."

Jordan takes out one of Jessica's favorite drinks and takes out a growing enhancer and he puts it in Jessica's drink and written her name on it he put it back in the fridge quickly got out of the house and took off.

"Ah revenge is so sweet Jessica so sweet." Jordan said evily

 Back at Jessica's house Jessica and Michelle each holding a twin came home.

 "Whew what a day Jess." Michelle said

"I know I feel kinda thirsty." Jessica said

 "Yeah me too lets go put your babies in their playpen and get something to drink." Michelle said

Jessica nodded and went to the playpen right next to the couch Michelle and Jessica put the twins in their playpen and Jessica gave them both a kiss.

 "They are so adorable and they both look just like you Jess." Michelle said

 Jessica smile and they both went to the kitchen to get a drink.

 "Hey Jess theirs one with your name written on it." Michelle said

"I wonder who wrote because it can't be Jordan." Jessica said

"I know that promise breaking jerk here thats dumb." Michelle said

Jessica and Michelle laugh and got the drinks they both sat on the couch and Jessica starts drinking the one with her name on it and finish it and then she gives a weird look.

 "Something wrong Jess?" Michelle said

"The drink taste funny." Jessica said then she started feeling funny.

"Jess whats wrong?" Michelle said in panic.

 "I feel funny and I don't know why." Jessica put her hand on her tummy then she felt her shirt get tight.