- Text Size +

The floor just beyond the door shook violently as Lisa stomped into the hallway looking for her new boyfriend, the motion knocked Derek to the ground as she went. Climbing back to his feet, he sighed out of relief as she seemed to stay in the hall.


Realising the urgency of this situation, Derek scoured the new lands he had entered in hopes of finding a decent place to hide. No doubt Lisa would be in here any minute looking for him.


Derek assumed this room belonged to their Mom, Sherry, as dresses, panties and bras were strewn all over. Spotting some booty shorts hanging out of an open drawer, Derek sprinted over to them and began climbing.


Suddenly the door swung open and Lisa appeared, scanning the landscape before her. Scrambling to the top of the fabric, Derek threw himself over and into the drawer. Blindly crawling through the darkness. Backing himself slightly into a small crevice, he relaxed.


Lisa continued hunting through the room. Derek felt himself being flung back further into the crevice as the drawer was sharply dragged open by the prying Lisa. Shortly after she opened it, she sighed and slammed it shut.


Again, Derek felt his whole world being tossed around as the drawer was flung shut. The contents within the drawer clattered around, shorts and panties dampening the thuds. His hiding place within the drawer rolled to a stop, he was fairly deep inside of it now and decided it was safe to crawl out.


On his knees and elbows, he crawled along the narrow tunnel. He couldn’t believe how deep this crevice went in, he thought it was just an indentation or something.


Continuing to crawl, Derek pondered how far along this shaft he had to go. It seemed like his return journey was much longer than when he fell through.


Pushing through the end, Derek suddenly fell out of the shaft and, instead of landing in the drawer, he landed in some sort of reservoir. His body was covered in the thick goo the reservoir housed as he sat in it, confused.


He must have crawled the wrong way! Reaching up to the tiny hole he had squeezed through, he tried to pry it wide enough to get his shoulders in but it was tightly closed from this direction. He was in trouble now, how was he going to get out? Better yet, what was he in?


Sherry lifted the hood of her car and leaned in, analysing the far reaches of the machine. Her thick ass a sight to behold for any passer-by. Her ass raised higher as she reached in further and grasped the handle of the dipstick.


Her cheeks collapsed back in over her shorts as she stood up and pulled the dipstick out of the oil. Her ass hungrily chewed on her panties and shorts as they were forced into the depths of her while she extended her body to a standing position. Grabbing the rag she had placed beside her, she noticed some guys gawking as they passed by. 


Pretending not to notice, she wiped the dipstick before leaning back over the engine and plunging the long dipstick back into the oil. She could not see them, but she knew they were staring, her thick asscheeks spread so wide from bending that she felt the breeze tickle her asshole through the thin denim and strip of her thong.


An all too familiar heat radiated through her loins, she couldn’t believe how turned on she was now. She wanted nothing more than that group of men to just approach her with no questions asked, she was not at all opposed to a 5 on 1 situation right now. But it was not to be, life wasn’t a fantasy. Soon the men were out of sight and she lifted the dipstick most of the way out of the oil and looked at it.


“Perfect!” she said, satisfied that her car had the appropriate level of oil. That hot feeling continued to tingle in her loins, a warm moan escaping her as her hand cheekily slipped between her legs and brushed her tender vagina.


Controlling herself, she promptly removed her hand from between her legs and blushed. She looked around to see nobody nearby, thankfully! Slamming the hood on her car, she headed inside with one thing on her mind.


Entering her room, Sherry slid off her jean shorts and threw them onto her bedroom floor carelessly before following suit with her favourite top. Unclipping her bra, she dipped her shoulders forward and allowed it to fall onto the floor in front of her which exposed her massive breasts. Now only in panties and socks, she headed over towards her drawer.


Derek sat, the liquid he splashed in serving as his only link to reality as he was totally deprived of all sensory input inside this pitch black pit. Suddenly his world spun as the drawer was pulled open, launching him face first into the goo. Maybe Lisa had come back and was going to find him, he screamed out to her for help.


Exactly where she had left it, Sherry plucked her favourite dildo from its hiding place and carried it over to the bed with her. Derek was thrashed around the inside of the reservoir at the base of the dildo as she carried him, still completely unaware of where he was.


Climbing onto the bed, Sherry stacked a couple pillows at the top of it to rest against. Pulling her knees closer to her, she dug her heels into the soft mattress. Peering down at the thong that barely covered her vagina, she lightly tapped the fabric. Pulling her fingers away from her thong, she lifted them to her face and inspected them.


Her fingertips lightly coated in her brine indicated that she was extremely wet. Wasting nothing, the sexual deviant milf sucked her fingers hard until a forensics team wouldn’t find even a trace of her cum on her fingers.


Sherry slid her hand over her tits and down past her stomach before reaching her panties. Applying a very slight pressure to her slightly pudgy stomach, her hand sank just enough to slide under her waistband without resistance. She gasped in anticipation as the tension inside of her grew with each inch that she came closer to her pussy. 


Feeling the moisture now without the shield of her panties, she realised how wet she truly was. This needed fast tracked. Slipping her middle two fingers between her folds, she allowed them to sink into her. She slowly pulled them back out before digging them back in at the same pace, she repeated this sensual motion.


With a good rhythm now as she fingered herself, she reached for the dildo with her spare hand and directed it towards her mouth. Sucking it in, she immediately engulfed all eight inches of the dildo and began jerking it into her maw. Her slick cavern moistening it as she did so.


Derek felt as if he were riding a bull as he was thrown around the reservoir constantly. What was happening? His legs soon weakened as he grew tired of trying to counter each unpredictable motion and stay stood up, the fluid sloshed around constantly over him.


This continued for a very short time before the unbearably horny woman couldn’t take it anymore. She had to have it now.


She slowly pulled the dildo out of her throat, her lips dripping with excess saliva as it slipped out of her. The dildo fell between the tight ravine that was her massive cleavage as she dragged it, it soon passed over her stomach and stopped just in front of her eager vagina.


Hastily, she pulled her sopping panties aside and directed the dildo between her vaginal lips. They parted easily and drooled out more juice, begging for Sherry to shove it in. Panting with lust, she plunged the thick dildo into her and swallowed up its entire length and girth with ease. 


It wasn’t long before she was full steam ahead as she plunged the dildo in and out of her, picking up the pace until at a constantly satisfying speed; some may have called it pounding but Sherry liked to think this was nothing compared to her more intense sexual adventures.


Derek, still being thrown around his prison, was still unable to tell where he was until he heard a low moan boom through the thick walls. It couldn’t be, he thought. The constant jerking, the moaning, the panty drawer…


Suddenly realising where he was, Derek screamed out for Sherry to help but the walls allowed no sound to escape. Or if they did, he was too deep inside of her for it to make a difference.


The moans became louder and more frequent, confirming his suspicions. At this point, Sherry truly was pounding her pussy as she shoved the huge phallus into her, allowing its base to slap against her as she took in the whole length so powerfully.


She was getting close. The anticipation overcame her as her skin became flushed and the pleasure tingled through her like static. She could feel her muscles tighten and her extremities curl as she edged herself closer to release. Yes, yes, yes.


Her breathing now erratic, her mind now completely flustered bar one thing: release. The dildo slammed into her as Sherry began to climax, she held it as deep as it would go. Her vagina tightened around the monstrous intruder like a boa constrictor as she began to cum.


Sherry jolted periodically in uncontrollable ecstasy as the pleasure flooded over her sensitive, feminine body. Screaming out as she finally began to ejaculate, waves of juices flowed out over the sides of the dildo, squirting out harder with each jolt of pleasure. Almost forgetting, she quickly and sloppily pressed the button on the base.


Derek, defeated and exhausted, allowed himself to float on the surface of what was essentially a pitch black wave pool when suddenly he felt a pressure against his back. With no warning, he and the rest of the liquid were forced up into the hole that had now widened and then into the narrow shaft. 


Like a bullet, he was launched out of the tip and into the farthest reaches of Sherry’s vagina. She moaned in bliss as her muscles relaxed and her body settled down, feeling the delightful pump of her dildo forcing its cum deep into her. She couldn’t believe how amazing it was today, she had never felt so full.


Waves of post-orgasmic euphoria washed over Sherry, sending her into a deep sleep. Briefly considering her bed sheets, she pulled her panties back over her pussy in hopes that she could catch most of the fluids currently held inside of her. Her heavy eyes fell shut, her body slumped down and she fell asleep.


Derek squirmed desperately inside of his best friend’s Mom, he attempted to grip her insides but failed to get a hold as the strong, elasticated walls held firm. The heat was intense and the few pockets of air left inside of her were potent with female sex. As Sherry slept, the cum (and Derek) slowly made its way out of her to be caught by her already soaked panties.