- Text Size +

I had been looking forward to this all week.  Tonight was date night with someone I fallen for over a series of comment threads.  Once I got the courage to message her, it became clear that the feelings were mutual, and we set up a video chat every Saturday at 8.  It was not quite ideal, but we could at least feel like we were dating this way.  We lived on opposite sides of the country, but distance was only a barrier if we let it be one.

 

It felt odd to shave and fix my hair for spending a night at home, but I wanted to look nice for her, and she did the same for me.  I grabbed a couple drinks so I wouldn’t have to get up as often and set them on the table beside me, then sat at my desk.  One more minute, and I could expect a call from her.

 

The prompt to answer a call popped up, and I took the time to open a drink before clicking it.  Her face popped up on my monitor, and while it buffered I maximized the window.  Chelsea had taken time to make herself presentable too, gently curling her strawberry blond hair and putting on a bit of blush to make her cheeks look rosy.  Gold, wire-frame glasses rested on her aquiline nose and drew attention to her gray eyes, and her thick lips were already spread in a smile.  Her pointed chin was raised, and her black and white striped dress showed a tiny amount of cleavage.

 

We gave each other a shy little wave, like we did not believe the other had actually answered even though we had been doing this for two months now.  “Hey!  How’s it going?” she asked.  Her voice was a little on the mousy side, but she always sounded enthusiastic when talking to me.

 

“Good.  Better, now,” I replied, and she giggled.

 

“Yeah, I bet.”  Chelsea paused and grinned slyly, looking toward her camera conspiratorially.  “So, you know how we’re always saying we can’t wait to meet each other?”

 

“Yeah, we said it four times this week,” I said.  “Why, did something come up?”

 

“Something like that.”  She was being coy, knowing I was a sucker for waiting.  “How would you feel about coming to meet me tonight?”

 

“It’s a little late to catch a flight, isn’t it?” I asked.  “Besides, you know I can’t just pick up and leave whenever I want.”

 

Chelsea giggled and responded, “No need to fly anywhere, silly.  Just stay right where you are and don’t move, okay?  It’s very important you don’t move.”  I did not know what game she was playing but decided to humor her.  After taking a sip of my drink, I did my best to stay stock still, looking into her eyes on the screen.

 

She reached her hand toward the screen until the middle of her palm was the only thing showing, nearly blacking out the picture.  To my surprise it kept coming, and an enormous hand emerged from my monitor.  It was large enough to fill my room, and once it was all the way through the fingers clamped around me.  They lifted me out of the chair and pulled me forward, then my vision turned blue when I crossed the plane of my screen.

 

My sight returned a moment later, filled with the wrinkled flesh of Chelsea’s palm and fingers.  When her fingers unfurled, I was met with her gigantic face looming over me, her mouth and eyes wide in shock.  It was something I had seen a few times before when she let her phone droop a bit, but I never expected to see her like that in the flesh.  I was so small and close to her I could see light freckles dotting her face, something I had never noticed before.

 

“Hm.  You said you were a little on the short side,” she quipped once she recovered, “but this is extreme.”  Now that she was gigantic compared to me, her mousy voice had the depth of a large truck driving past and made my body shake in the same way.

 

“No one’s ever quite what they say they are,” I replied, making her chuckle.  It sounded like a low rumble, giving her a malicious edge that was enriched by standing in her palm.

 

“I kind of expected you’d come through at your full size,” Chelsea boomed, “so this throws a wrench in my plans.  But we can still have fun, right?  After all, we’re great at making the best out of a less than optimal situation.”

 

“Sure we can!  But for the record, what were your plans if this went how you expected?”

 

She leaned in until her chin rested on her palm, letting her eyes peer down at me.  I saw the reflection of my empty room in her glasses, though I shut my eyes when a blast of hot air rushed out of her nose.  “I was going to fuck you until we were both walking like newborn deer,” she purred.  “Seems a little dangerous now though.”

 

“I’d still like to give that a shot,” I offered.  “There’s no need to change your plans just because I’m suddenly smaller than your finger.”

 

“I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I’d rather not have to explain to my gyno why there’s a tiny man stuck in my vagina.”  She smiled, then continued, “Let me just set you down while I think of something, it’s making me nervous to hold you like this.”  Slowly she lowered me from her face, making sure I would not be too uncomfortable and kept her palm and fingers flat.

 

When her fingertip touched the edge of her desk, a small jolt of electricity arced to it with a loud click.  She jerked her hand back, knocking me off my feet and sending me falling backward.  I tumbled over her fingers and dropped, landing face-down on her bare thigh, then slid sideways down the smooth skin.  Frantically I clawed for something to grab onto but found nothing, then plummeted to the floor.  Her soft carpet broke my fall when I landed behind her heel, and I found myself looking up at the immense black leather wall of her flat, a bit of the brown sole showing.

 

Chelsea began chanting “Oh shit” while frantically looking at the floor for me, and I stood still, watching her.  Her heels thudded onto the ground, then a cacophony of tumblers assaulted my ears when she stood, pushing the chair back.  “I am so sorry,” she apologized.  “I didn’t mean to drop you, the desk just shocked me, and… okay, stay where you are so I can find you.”

 

It would take a lot to pull me away from gazing up at the colossus Chelsea had become.  I got to my feet and found the back of her flat was four times taller than me, and I had to look straight up to see her ankle.  Her legs were long and slender towers, with alabaster skin gleaming in the room’s light.  The curvature of her calf was enough to block my view all the way up to the base of her dress blowing from the air conditioning, and from there it looked like a long way up to her shoulder blades.  Strands of blond hair moved with the slight breeze, and near the top of the tower her curls bounced.

 

Suddenly, the tower was gone.  The ground shook, and Chelsea was on her hands and knees searching below the desk.  “Come on, you can’t have gotten far, right?” she asked, probing the carpet in front of her with her fingers.  Her toes curled when she moved forward, lifting her heels off the ground enough that I could see under them without bending over.  She crawled further under the desk, flipping her soles upward as she looked for me behind the desk’s legs.

 

“If I’m getting close, say something or move around to let me know!”  Her tremendous voice snapped me out of my trance-like looking up at her titanic round butt sticking out.  There was no way she could hear me, but her head was close enough to the ground she might be able to hear me.

 

“Hey, I’m back here!” I called out, and she froze.  “Behind your right foot!  Just turn around and you’ll find me!”

 

“Was that little squeak you?” she asked, and I doubted she understood my directions.  “I’m sorry, your voice is just so different than I’m used to.”  I was not quite used to a rumbling assault on my ears whenever she spoke either, for that matter.  “Make another squeak and I’ll come get you.”

 

“Okay, but make it quick!  Being back here, behind your right foot, is making me more nervous than I ever was in your hand!”  She probably did not understand it again, but I had to keep trying to direct her to me.

 

“You’re not under the desk, then,” Chelsea muttered, pushing herself back.  Her feet slid over the carpet, then she dug her toes into the floor and raised herself up to a squat.  She set her hands on her knees and surveyed the floor in front of her for something she had missed.  The sole of her heel loomed over me, shaking up and down as she fought to maintain balance.

 

“You’re practically on top of me!” I yelled, hoping she could hear me better now that she was closer.  “Just turn around and look down!”

 

Her heel raced down, and I leapt away from it.  I felt the breeze on my face as it displaced air from its path, then it crashed into the ground.  A small earthquake emanated from the impact, and I stumbled forward to lean against her shoe.  I had just come a fraction of an inch from being smashed and Chelsea had no idea.

 

She looked to her sides, searching for any irregularities that might have been me.  “Where are you?” she asked again.  “Sometimes when I drop things they can roll pretty far, but I’ve never seen anything like this.”

 

“You’re almost sitting on me!” I shouted, noting that her ass was just inches from brushing the top of my head.  While I enjoyed the close view, nearly winding up under her heel made me appreciate the new, unique hazards of my situation.

 

My voice must have surprised her, making her wobble again.  She lost her balance, and her rear rushed toward me when she fell backward.  Chelsea shot a hand out, but only managed to slow her descent onto me.  Her legs splayed forward when her butt hit the floor, trapping me beneath her now-insurmountable weight.  While I had often dreamed about her sitting on my face, this was not how I had expected it to go.

 

I was lucky she had not crushed me instantly, but I was not out of the forest yet.  Chelsea’s ass pressed down on me with more pressure the longer it lingered, and I was subject to her body heat surrounding me.  Worse than that, what little air remained was gone in a couple breaths, and the fabric of her dress intruded into my mouth.  I began to thrash wildly, knowing I could not push her off or even escape on my own.  If I was going to survive this, I needed her to feel me struggling.

 

For once something went my way, and the tremendous weight lifted off me.  I had become stuck to her dress, however, and it carried me with it when she went back to a squat.  Gravity did its work, and I dropped off from Chelsea’s rear.  On the way down I landed on her Achilles heel, then slid over the back of her shoe and fell to the floor again.

 

At last Chelsea realized where I was, and after grabbing at her buttock for me she turned around.  Her sole swung in a wide arc over me and set down just past my body, making the ground tremble when it landed.  She looked embarrassed as she stared down at me between her feet, her face framed by her knees.  We were silent while we looked at each other, knowing how awkward it must have been for the other.

 

Finally, she broke the silence.  “Uh, hey there,” she said bashfully, giving me a little wave.  “Have you, uh, been back there the whole time?”

 

“Yeah, I have,” I answered, trying not to be too mad at her.  “I was trying to get your attention, but you couldn’t understand me.”

 

“Look, I am so sorry about that, and about this whole thing,” Chelsea boomed.  “I didn’t mean to make you this small, and I definitely didn’t mean to… I guess I almost killed you, didn’t I?”

 

“It was pretty close,” I said.  “You know, if you want to cut this short and send me back, I totally understand.”

 

“I was just about to say that!” she replied, reaching a hand toward me.  “Hopefully, we can meet up again later, and next time I won’t have to grab you through my phone.”  Her thumb and forefinger pinched around my whole body, and she plucked me off the ground.  She stood at a snail’s pace, making sure I would not feel too strong of a rush, then eased herself back into her chair.  Carefully she rolled it forward, trying not to shake too much, then moved me toward her phone.

 

The screen was black, and with a single touch she brought it back to life.  Instead of my empty room, however, we saw her lock screen.  The call had disconnected.  “I…” she started, but never finished.  There was nothing she could say after that.  We just stared at each other dumbfounded, unable to believe what had happened.

 

“I… I guess my computer restarted,” I said, after a period of shock.  I had not expected the update notification to bite me in the ass quite this hard.  “Does this mean that…”

 

“Yeah, I think it does,” Chelsea answered without me even having to finish the question.  “It should reverse the process if I carried you back through, but unless you can log in from here, I don’t see that happening.”

 

“Maybe you could drop me to one of our mutual friends near where I live, and I can head back from there?”

 

“That should work,” Chelsea began, “but it’ll take time to set up.  Not just the call, but everything that let me pull you here.  And I’ll have to explain everything that led up to this and find someone who’d believe me, so… you might be stuck here for a week or two.”

 

I looked at her incredulously.  This was certainly not how I expected tonight to go, though I had to make the best of it.  “So, in other words…”

 

“That’s right.  I know this is early, and more than a little sudden, but would you do a trial move-in with me?  At least until we can find a way to get you back?”

 

“I would love to be a doll in your house,” I replied.  I did not have many other options anyway, since my only other choice was to try to get back home at the size of her pinky toe.

 

Chelsea raised me to her lips, and just before I met them they puckered, planting a gigantic kiss over my whole body.  She pulled me away so she could look at me, and I saw the faint reflection of myself pinched between her fingers in her lenses.  “Funny you say that,” she said, making my hair blow back from her voice.  “I’ve had a dollhouse in storage since I was a girl, and I think it’s time I dusted it off.”  She stood, carefully balancing me in her grip, and slowly moved toward her closet.  If I had to go through this with anyone, though, I was glad it was her.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!