- Text Size +

While Cindy was away, Chris took the chance to explore the miniature city Cindy had in her bedroom. It was even better than he expected, with apartments, restaurants, movie-theaters, and a seemingly endless supply of electricity, food, and clean water. Everyone seemed so happy, despite technically being the slaves of a giant girl.

“Wow, maybe it isn’t so bad being a pet after all.” Chris mumbled.

However, Chris had been so absorbed in his exploration, that he hadn’t even realized all the time that had gone by. Before he knew it, Cindy returned, looking exhausted. She also had her hair covering her right eye.

“Whew, I had a bit of a rough day, but that’s okay…” Cindy mumbled as her belly rumbled loudly.

Cindy then sat on the floor near the city and began filling her hungry teenage belly with dozens of tiny inhabitants. Most people put up little, if any resistance.

“Wow, you sure got hungry, huh?” Chris asked, unconsciously trying to make conversation with the giantess.

“BURP! Oops, excuse me.” Cindy burped as her face blushed shyly. “Yeah, I forgot my lunch, so I was starving. Sorry I ate so many.”

Chris could tell something wasn’t right with Cindy; her expression seemed so sad, like something terrible had happened recently. Most of the other tinies also looked upset as well, almost as if they felt guilty.

Cindy then sweetly picked up a few tinies here and there, Chris included.

“Well, guess it’s time. To be eaten, I mean.” Chris thought, still a little scared even though he technically had nothing to fear.

However, instead of going in Cindy’s mouth, Chris and the other tinies were instead placed on her bed. Cindy then kicked off her shoes and plopped down in bed with her feet facing the tinies. Many of the tinies started to look worried and Chris got uneasy. Cindy then proceeded to reach down and pull off one of her socks and the putrid stench from her sweaty foot immediately assaulted the noses of the tinies. As if the smell wasn’t already bad enough, Cindy then yanked off her other sock and tossed them both aside.

“Can I have a foot-rub? Pretty please?” Cindy begged innocently.

All the other tinies looked reluctant but decided to rub her feet anyway. Chris, on the other hand, looked like he didn’t want anything to have to do with Cindy’s feet.

“NO!” Chris shouted in disgust.

“Pretty PRETTY please?” Cindy begged with her hands in begging position in front of her sweet face.

Something about Cindy’s face was so tempting, like the amount of sweetness was brainwashing.

“They really hurt from walking so much around.” Cindy pressed on gently.

Chris then reluctantly went back up to Cindy’s smelly feet and began massaging. It was actually kind of fun. Cindy looked pleased.

“Sorry for begging you, it just feels so good to get a foot-rub from all your cute, tiny little hands. Sorry they’re so smelly.” Cindy thanked the tinies with a warm tone.

Cindy looked like she was starting to really feel better, but Chris still couldn’t take his eyes off her. Then, Cindy shifted her head a little…and Chris saw something strange behind the hair she had over her eye.

“Umm…Cindy, what is that?” Chris asked without thinking again.

“Hm? Oh, it’s nothing, Chris. Don’t worry.” Cindy replied shyly as she brought her hair further over the right side of her face.

“Whoa, she ACTUALLY remembered my name.” Chris thought in disbelief.

Cindy then looked down in sadness before proceeding to slowly push her hair away to reveal a painful looking blackeye. Chris instinctively gasped in shock.

“Sorry, I really shouldn’t have hid this from my own tinies, but I thought you’d feel guilty if you knew I got punched for trying to defend my lunch from Amy after you told me I should stop giving it to her. That’s the real reason I was so hungry when I got back. I’m so sorry. I’m sure it’ll heal in a few days.” Cindy apologized as she buried her face in her hands and began sobbing.

All the tinies looked very upset as they saw Cindy’s horrible wound.

“W-who’s Amy?” Chris asked, warming up to Cindy more and more.

“Sniff…! This nasty bully at my high school. She’s always so cruel to me and I don’t even know what I ever did wrong. She always makes me give her my lunch even though she usually doesn’t even eat it. I don’t mind sharing, but she takes it all and I just get so hungry. Maybe that makes me a little selfish, I don’t know. But I’ll still never forgive her because she used to do something even worse: I used to take some of you sweet little things with me to school to help me get through the day, but she kept stealing you from me and then she would…ACTUALLY, I DON’T EVEN WANNA TALK ABOUT IT!” Cindy replied before bursting into tears.

All the other tinies clearly felt a lot of secondhand pain, but they just stared in despair, thinking there wasn’t much they could do. However, Chris suddenly felt eager to help for some reason.

“…Maybe you could pack two lunches and give her the first one, but eat the other one?” Chris suggested.

Cindy paused for a second, then dried her tears with a slight smile before picking up Chris and bringing him up to her face.

“You see? This is why I love tinies so much. You’re all soooo sweet!” Cindy said as she hugged Chris passionately.

“Ack! Cindy, you’re crushing me!” Chris warned.

“Oops, sorry! I occasionally get carried away with snuggle time.” Cindy apologized as she loosened her hug to be much gentler.

This was much better, soothing even. Like Chris got to experience to comfort of being nurtured like a baby for the second time.

“But unfortunately, I already tried that…and when she found out, I couldn’t sit right for a week.” Cindy continued, her tears welling up again.

“Why do you tolerate that abuse anyway? You should stand up for yourself!” Chris suggested again.

“I-I can’t…” Cindy admitted, closing her eyes as tears flowed out.

“Yes, you can! You’re a giantess; you can do anything!” Chris corrected.

Cindy then giggled a little and wiped her tears away with her sleeve.

“I know, but she’s an even stronger giantess; I can’t do anything.” Cindy explained again.

“Well, then turn her in to the school staff. Or even the police!” Chris kept suggesting.

Then, Cindy simply brought Chris in for a loving kiss.

“Chris, if you think the beatings are bad now, I can only imagine what would happen to me if I got her in trouble. She has toadies, you know?” Cindy kept explaining.

Suddenly, plumbing noises erupted from Cindy’s lower belly and her eyes turned towards the bathroom.

“Sorry, gotta take a quick bathroom break.” Cindy urged as she gently, but quickly placed Chris on the bed.

Cindy then got up, and walked into her bathroom, pulled down her pants and panties, and sat on her toilet, not even bothering to close the door. All the tinies then watched as the beautiful young woman crudely emptied a combination of poop, pee, and farts into her toilet bowl. Chris was shocked. It wasn’t that he didn’t like it, but Cindy was so open and shameless around her tinies.

“Huh? What’s wrong?” Cindy asked innocently to Chris.

“Oh, n-nothing!” Chris replied nervously.

Cindy then finished pushing all her waste out in a strangely cute fashion. After wiping, Cindy stood up and started fishing numerous filthy tinies out. Once Cindy made sure everyone was out, she flushed her toilet and took the tinies to her sink to wash them off.

“Phew, so everyone truly was okay inside her.” Chris thought.

Cindy brought all the shaken tinies to the city and gave them the same introduction she gave Chris and the others. This time, a few tinies demanded they be let go, no doubt having a bad first impression. Cindy looked sad but proceeded to respect their choices and carry them back outside to release them.

“…And she truly does let us go if we ask.” Chris continued thinking.

Cindy then came back in and her stomach rumbled, probably due to all the room she just freed up inside from her bathroom break. She then went to the city to grab more tasty snacks.

“W-why…why can’t EVERY giantess be like her?” Chris mumbled in disbelief.

The next few days with Cindy were pleasant and enjoyable for both parties, with the tinies finally getting to live under decent conditions and Cindy getting lots of snuggles, massages, and, of course, snacks in return. Her blackeye was thankfully healing quickly and Chris grew more and more comfortable around Cindy. He even began to look forward to the first day where he would be one of her snacks. Although her hungry belly wanted tinies often, Cindy also had a lot of them, meaning it was very common to go days or even a week without being eaten. Chris could’ve simply asked and had no doubt Cindy would eat him anytime he wanted, but for some reason, he wanted it to happen naturally. He wanted to picked up and swallowed to help satisfy his sweet Goddess’s hunger, something about that idea just being so alluring as he eyed her gurgling stomach.

It was a nearly perfect life, until a small group of tinies finally got fed up with Cindy always looking so upset when she came home from school. The majority of Cindy’s tinies deeply cared for her, and for good reason.

“Hey, Cindy? If you feel like you need us to comfort you at school, you can take us with you this time.” One tiny leading a group of five other tinies offered.

Cindy looked away in sadness, then looked back with concern.

“B-but you’ll be in danger.” Cindy resisted.

“Not if you hide us very well around your body. It’s not like Amy strip-searches you, right?” The tiny added.

Cindy gasped, then started passionately snuggling the group of tinies.

“You guys are so sweet! I love you! I love you all so much!” Cindy exclaimed with joy as she started kissing the suffocating tinies.

“Ack! Cindy, you’re crushing us…! Sorry!” The tiny warned.

“Oops, sorry! I’m just so used to being too weak to hurt anyone, but I guess I’m crazy strong compared to you guys, huh?” Cindy apologized as she loosened her hug to be soothing.

After a few more minutes of sweet snuggling, Cindy began stuffing tinies around her body. One in each armpit, one in each side of her bra, and two buried in her hair. Chris was interested in helping Cindy to begin with, but after seeing how he could help, he was more eager than ever.

“Hey, you can take me along too if you want!” Chris offered.

“Sure, honey.” Cindy responded immediately before picking up Chris and casually stuffing him between her butt-cheeks.

This is not where Chris expected to be stored, but he couldn’t be happier with the result. He was also lucky Cindy had good hygiene.

“I might get a little gassy here and there. I’m sure you don’t mind.” Cindy explained sweetly.

“Wait, what?!” Chris thought.

With that, Cindy skipped off to school, much more happily than usual.