- Text Size +

The day of school started out normally, but Chris could easily tell even from in Cindy’s butt that she was a lot shyer around other giantesses than she was around tinies. Like she said, unlike tinies, other giantesses could hurt her. Cindy was quiet, stuttered her words, and was extremely submissive. If it wasn’t for her underlying mental issues, Chris would have found this behavior very cute.

Cindy had thankfully only farted on Chris once so far, and although it smelled rancid, he couldn’t help but enjoy it. Somehow, Cindy made everything about herself cute, even her appetite for eating people, her smelly feet, and her bathroom stuff. Of course, that stood to change once Cindy’s lunch made her a lot gassier.

“Oh wait, that school bully will just take it again.” Chris thought, feeling like he would be selfish to be relieved.

However, when Cindy sat at her lunch table, all alone, no one emerged to take her lunch away. Cindy braced for Amy’s rude interruption for a few more moments, but then realized she was nowhere in sight.

“Ah! Maybe she had a sick day!” Cindy exclaimed with delight as she dug into her lunch hungrily.

But suddenly, Amy plopped down right next to Cindy at the lunch table. Cindy shivered with fear and slowly turned to face Amy. Since the lunch table was up against the wall, Amy could lean back and prop her feet up on the table. Amy then wrapped her arm around Cindy’s shoulders.

“You’re a hungry little thing, aren’t you? Didn’t you think I might want some?” Amy asked sadistically.

“I-I’m sorry…here, you can have it now. Sorry I already took a few bites!” Cindy apologized as she tried to hand her lunch to Amy.

“No, keep eating. We wouldn’t want your body resort to burning away all the fat in your juicy ass for energy instead, now would we?” Amy resisted as she sadistically slapped Cindy on the butt.

The slap was so powerful, at least from a tiny’s perspective, that Chris felt like vomiting from how much Cindy’s juicy cheeks wobbled back and forth.

“HEY, I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH ME THERE!” Cindy snapped, finally getting a little worked up.

“Oh, lighten up. Even half the girls in this school are gaga for your rear end, Cindy. Now, eat.” Amy ordered while inching closer.

Cindy then returned to eating aggressively, both out of fear and hunger.

“Haha, man! I fucking STARVED you, didn’t I?!” Amy laughed cruelly.

Just then, Amy noticed something strange hidden in Cindy’s hair. Amy snatched it roughly and found a tiny man in the palm of her hand. Amy’s stomach gurgled and she popped him in her mouth without even hesitating.

“BURP! HEY, GIVE HIM BACK!” Cindy screamed, on the verge of tears, trying futilely to overpower Amy.

Then, Cindy watched helplessly as Amy began noisily chewing the tiny in her mouth. Cindy’s waterworks began to spill out.

“Hm? Oh, sorry. Didn’t realize you weren’t sharing.” Amy chuckled as she spat the chewed remains back out on her hand, proceeding to wipe the mush and broken bones back on Cindy’s hair.

Cindy was so heartbroken and disgusted at the same time that she had trouble even giving a reaction.

“My brother…SHE MURDERED MY BROTHER!” The other tiny in Cindy’s hair screamed furiously before Amy swiftly snatched him up and popped him in her mouth as well.

“NO!” Cindy screamed, but it was too late.

With an audible gulp, the tiny was sent down to be digested in the depths of Amy.

“BURP! What? I didn’t chew him.” Amy asserted passive-aggressively.

“YOU’RE DIGESTING HIM ALIVE! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO DIGEST THEM?! THEY’LL ACTUALLY LET YOU EAT THEM IF YOU DON’T DIGEST THEM!” Cindy screamed as she sobbed into Amy’s stomach.

Suddenly, Cindy was violently slapped across the face and away from Amy’s belly by another giantess’s hand. It was Jackie, Amy’s main toady.

“She’s got snacks on her, huh? Let’s see what else she’s got.” Jackie suggested as she sat down on the other side of Cindy.

The two bullies then began feeling all over Cindy’s body, looking for more tinies while she could do nothing but cry and futilely struggle. Amy found the tiny in Cindy’s right boob and Jackie found the tiny in Cindy’s left boob, both of which were casually eaten despite Cindy’s pleas. It took a little longer for them to find the two tinies in each of Cindy’s armpits, but they didn’t seem very interested in eating them.

“Yuck, the geek had them in her armpits?!” Jackie blurted out.

“Meh, give them to me. I’ll have some fun disposing of them later.” Amy asserted as she snatched Jackie’s tiny and shoved both the tinies in her pocket.

“WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO THEM?! THEY NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU!” Cindy finally screamed, crying so violently it was hard to speak.

Both the girls burst out laughing as they continued their search. Meanwhile, Chris’s heart was pounding.

“OH NO, THEY’RE GONNA FIND ME!” Chris thought, his life flashing before his eyes.

Thankfully, both the girls never thought to reach in Cindy’s pants and her juicy butt masked the presence of the tiny passenger inside. After nearly every inch of Cindy was searched, the bullies finally released her.

“BURP! Man, I knew it was a good idea to not eat her lunch this time, it helped save room for a couple snacks.” Amy remarked as she licked her fingers.

Then, both Amy and Jackie’s stomachs rumbled at the same time.

“Even so, a tiny or two isn’t very filling, so let’s go take some other loser’s lunch.” Amy suggested as they both stood up, each taking a slap at Cindy’s ass before walking off.

Cindy’s tears had been so violent they soaked her shirt, and her face was bright red from embarrassment. After the two bullies left, Cindy simply buried her face against the table with her arms wrapped around it and wept.

The school let Cindy go home early because of her breakdown and she slowly made her way back home before washing the nasty remains of the chewed-up tiny man out of her hair and collapsing in bed. Then, her waterworks started up again. All the tinies in the city knew what must have happened and mourned not only for Cindy, but the friends they had lost.

Chris was still inside Cindy’s butt and felt terrible for her.

Later that same day, Amy was about to return home with the two tinies from Cindy’s armpits, a tiny man and a tiny woman.

“Time to have some…”fun.”” Amy giggled evilly before entering her home and slamming the door shut, every tiny who passes through that front door never returning alive.

Amy then carried the terrified couple up to her bedroom. You could tell just by looking at her room that she was bad girl, unlike Cindy, but it’s not like they didn’t already know that.

Amy then plopped the couple on her bed like they were nothing before shifting her attention to a plexiglass cage on the floor with numerous tinies inside. The tinies looked traumatized, injured, and a few were even missing a body part of two. After Amy pulled down her pants and panties, the tiny couple knew this couldn’t be good.

Amy then sat her bare butt of the plexiglass cage, where there was a large opening.

“You’re in luck, I had to go just now.” Amy remarked before she began a bathroom break on top of the cage.

The insides of the cage were arranged so the giantess sitting on top’s pee collected in a small, plastic pool within the cage and her turds simply fell to the ground. The couple then watched as the tinies eagerly rushed to either drink the pee or pick through the poop for undigested scraps. Amy took notice of the mortified couple and made eye-contact with them before flashing them a smile.

“Yup, when you’re hungry enough, you’ll eat anything.” Amy laughed evilly as she let a fart out into the cage, the tinies gagging and even throwing up.

The couple nearly threw up themselves. Amy then sat up without wiping and shut a hatch on top of the cage to minimize escaping air. Then, Amy walked up to the couple, dragged them closer, and, before they knew it, Amy’s butt was on top of their tiny bodies, and her un-wiped butthole right in their faces.

“Now, lick it clean.” Amy ordered sadistically.

The couple was already on the verge of passing out just from being sealed between Amy’s butt and the bed with the putrid smell of the poop in the limited air supply, let alone from actually trying to eat it. But they started eating anyway, in fear of what Amy would do if they didn’t.

Back with Cindy, Chris was still trapped in her butt-cheeks. In fact, he wondered if she even realized Amy and Jackie hadn’t taken him. Cindy sobbed for hours and farted here and there as her belly digested her lunch. Chris didn’t mind though, being more concerned for Cindy’s wellbeing than whether he was farted on. (In fact, he kind of liked it.) But Chris still hoped Cindy would find him before she tried to use the bathroom. His wiggles didn’t seem to be getting her attention and his yells were drowned out by her sobbing.

“I-I’ve gotta make her feel better…when I get out, that is.” Chris thought.

Then, finally, Cindy got up and made her way towards her toilet. However, before she sat down, Cindy felt something between her butt-cheeks and fished Chris out.

“Chris! You’re okay! Thank goodness at least you’re okay!” Cindy exclaimed as she gave Chris a hug, using too much strength as usual.

“Ack!” Chris huffed in pain.

“Oh wait, I have to be gentler!” Cindy announced as she made her hug more appropriate. “See? I’m learning.”

Cindy then sat on her toilet and began having her bathroom break, thinking nothing of the fact Chris was right there in her arms. Of course, considering she literally pooped people out, it really wasn’t that surprising Cindy wasn’t embarrassed to use the bathroom in front of them. Chris looked down to see many tinies among Cindy’s toilet content, looking happy to finally be out of her bowels.

After everyone was washed up, Cindy returned to her bed and a few more tears flowed from her eyes.

“Can we all snuggle? It’ll really cheer me up.” Cindy begged delicately.

The snuggling was nice for everyone involved, but Cindy just couldn’t seem to stop sniffling. She felt guilty, like she should have told everyone they needed to stay home. Cindy loved all her little tinies so much that seeing them get hurt was the most painful thing Amy and Jackie could possibly do to her.

“I wish they would just beat me up instead. Why do they have to take you away from me? You’re my only friends.” Cindy sobbed.

Just then, Cindy noticed Chris standing in front of her face.

“God, she’s so beautiful.” Chris thought as his eyes widened and he inched closer.

Chris then hugged Cindy’s face the best way his puny arms would allow and looked into her eyes.

“It wasn’t your fault, Cindy. I heard you back there, you did everything you could to protect us…it’s just, your will was a lot bigger than your physical strength. Don’t worry, we tinies know that feeling better than anyone…” Chris assured.

All the other tinies snuggling with Cindy looked down in sadness, knowing exactly what Chris was referring to.

“But we couldn’t be luckier to have you as our giantess; you’re kind, gentle, generous, and you love us…and I, er, WE love you too.” Chris continued.

Cindy paused for a second, her heart seemingly touched. Then, in the blink of an eye, Chris was involved in an especially painful hug with Cindy.

“GOD, YOU’RE ALL SO SWEET! WHAT DID A PATHETIC GIRL LIKE ME EVER DO TO DESERVE ALL OF YOU?!” Cindy shouted with love.

Chris was on the verge of being crushed but knew such a strong hug could’ve only come out of someone he genuinely touched, so he was happy to bear with the pain.

Back with Amy, the couple had just finished licking her butthole clean.

“Hm, not bad. Maybe I’ll let you live a little longer.” Amy remarked dominantly as she stood up to grab something from her bathroom.

Meanwhile, the couple was so traumatized and disgusted that they looked ready to cut their own tongues off. Amy returned with a roll of toilet paper, which not only confused the couple, but also reminded them they only suffered through that for a teenage girl’s power-rush and not any practical benefit, which only humiliated them further.

Amy then wiped herself once and inspected the toilet paper piece afterwards. There was a tiny brown spot on it and the couple’s hearts sank.

“Oops, looks like you missed a spot.” Amy chuckled while pointing at the tiny woman, who was licking on the side the tiny brown spot came from.

Amy snatched up the tiny woman and squeezed her tight, showing her anger. The tiny man began begging Amy to let her go.

“PLEASE, SHE WAS DOING HER BEST! GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE! PLEASE!” The man begged.

Amy smiled, then lifted one leg up high and placed it on top of the man, but not hard enough to crush him. The man started gasping for air.

“Oh, so you think it’s okay to just leave fucking shit all over someone? I sure hope you don’t have a double-standard.” Amy remarked before removing her foot, placing the woman in a jar on her nightstand, and walking over to a chest in the corner of her room.

Amy then opened the chest and brought out a small plastic container with a pile of turds in it and tiny air holes on the top.

“I just laid this pile this morning. I had a feeling it would come in handy.” Amy explained before snatching up the man and quickly sealing him in the rancid container.

It was so foul inside the container that the man immediately threw up violently, much to Amy’s delight as she carried it back to the chest.

“See you in a week.” Amy promised sadistically with a wave before placing the container back in the chest and closing the lid.

The woman started pounding on the glass of her jar furiously, wanting Amy to release her partner. But Amy was more focused on my stomach, which just grumbled. Amy then looked back at the tiny woman and licked her lips, making the woman realize she was screwed.

“I think it’s time Cindy’s pet learned what a stomach is supposed to be like.” Amy remarked as she walked back towards the jar and pulled the woman out.

The woman was soon dangling above Amy’s mouth, a mouth she knew with certainty didn’t lead to a safe exit like Cindy’s.

“NOOOOOO!!!! YOU CAN’T!!!! YOU JUST USED ME AS TOILET PAPER!!!!” The woman screamed at the top of her lungs as she flailed around hysterically.

“Down the hatch. No one ever comes back alive after going inside me.” Amy giggled as she lowered the woman into her mouth, then swallowed her down.

Meanwhile, Cindy had also just swallowed down, but to a much more pleasant digestive tract.

“GULP! Sorry, looks like I just got a crazy snack craving.” Cindy apologized as she gently ate her snuggling partners, one after the other.

The tinies were all happy to see Cindy was doing a lot better and Chris secretly hoped this would be his first time being eaten by Cindy.

And ~ Cindy had soon eaten everyone…except Chris.

“BURP! Mmm, why are you guys always so yummy?” Cindy asked as she rubbed her full tummy blissfully.

Chris was extremely disappointed…and finally said something.

“W-why didn’t you eat me?” Chris asked, immediately clapping his hands over his mouth in embarrassment after realizing what he just said.

Cindy’s bliss left her face to get replaced with confusion.

“Huh? I thought you didn’t want to be eaten yet.” Cindy replied innocently.

WHAT?! OF COURSE I WANT TO BE EATEN BY YOU, YOU’RE FUCKING HOT! …Er, I mean-“ Chris shouted before trying to play it down and getting interrupted.

Cindy giggled.

“Well, I’m a little full right now, but how about we meet in my spare bedroom tonight in private and I’ll eat you then?” Cindy offered.

Suddenly, Chris gasped and looked away shyly.

“T-tonight?! All alone?!” Chris asked.

“Mhm!” Cindy replied before lovingly laying a kiss on Chris’s tiny, nervous body.