- Text Size +

For the next few hours, Chris could think of nothing aside from his and Cindy’s agreement, even as he made a full effort to have fun around the city to pass the time.

“Private? Why does she want to eat me in private?” Chris thought. “I shouldn’t be concerned, should I?”

“Oh, Chris!” Cindy called out sweetly out of nowhere.

Chris then looked above him to see Cindy, wearing nothing but panties and a bra.

“O-oh, it’s time already, huh?” Chris asked nervously.

“Mhm!” Cindy verified cheerfully before laying her hand out in front of Chris for him to step on.

Chris hesitated and Cindy’s stomach grumbled.

“Well, hurry up. You’re not going to keep a hungry girl waiting, are you?” Cindy giggled.

“N-no!” Chris blurted out as he shyly walked on Cindy’s hand, shaking like crazy along the way.

Cindy closed her fist tightly around Chris, but not tight enough to hurt him. She then made her way to her spare bedroom. The room was filled with romantic candles and Chris’s nervousness went through the roof.

“Uh, Cindy? I think you might have the wrong idea-“ Chris started before being playfully plopped on the bed.

Cindy then closed the door behind her and turned to face Chris with a seductive look in her eyes as she licked her lips.

“What? You said I was hot, didn’t you?” Cindy asked as she unclasped her bra.

“Cindy, no! This is-this is…wrong!” Chris resisted, even though his natural urges were pounding at the sight of Cindy.

“Chris, I’m a high school senior over 18.” Cindy explained.

“What?! No, it’s not about that!” Chris corrected.

Chris then sat up and looked at the full moon out the window sorrowfully.

“It’s just, I was always told that sex is something special, something you only give to someone you intend to love forever.” Chris explained.

Cindy smiled, then sat next to Chris and let her bra fall off.

“Would you be willing to love me forever?” Cindy asked sweetly.

“I-I don’t know.” Chris resisted, the resistance becoming even harder as Cindy’s beautiful boobs were now completely exposed.

Cindy giggled and brought Chris up for a nurturing hug. She didn’t even use too much force this time.

“Chris, please… Amy keeps laughing with all her friends and saying she’s going to rape me soon. I…I don’t want to lose my virginity with her…I want to lose it with you.” Cindy begged.

Chris gasped, feeling under so much pressure for multiple reasons.

“C-Cindy, my tiny dick could never please a huge Goddess like you.” Chris resisted yet again shyly.

Cindy giggled even louder.

“That’s not how giantess-tiny sex works, silly. You’ll insert your entire body inside me to make me cum.” Cindy corrected.

This all came out just when Chris thought the temptation couldn’t possibly get worse.

“Come on, please let me lose my virginity to sex and not rape.” Cindy begged.

“B-but why me? Out of all the tinies you have-“ Chris began before being sweetly shut up by one of Cindy’s kisses.

“…Because I fell in love with you.” Cindy replied.

At that moment, Chris finally caved to his urges and embraced the impending love making with his Goddess. He stripped down naked as fast as possible and Cindy took off her panties. The two then began kissing for five minutes straight as Cindy laid down in the bed and pulled her covers over her horny body.

When the kissing was over, Cindy winked at Chris and he winked back. Shortly after, Cindy plunged Chris into herself like a dildo and began moving his body around to pleasure herself. Based on how wet it was inside Cindy’s pussy, combined with her intense moaning, she was clearly enjoying it. Chris too began wiggling around to help stimulate her further.

“God, I wish this could last forever.” Chris thought as he kissed Cindy’s vaginal walls.

Meanwhile, Amy was having some sexy time of her own, with a one-armed tiny woman from the plexiglass cage. The pleasure on this bed was a lot more one-sided.

Amy was being rather rough with her dildo, caring more about increasing her pleasure than whether her tiny even lived. Her cries of pleasure were also deafening for the poor tiny, vibrating throughout her huge body with each wave of pleasure. Despite all this, the tiny was eager to please her Goddess.

“It’s a little harder with one arm, but I have to make sure she has three orgasms!” The woman thought as she rubbed Amy’s clit with her hand.

When the sex was finally over, Amy yanked the woman one of herself and the poor cum-soaked dildo gasped for air. Amy then held her up to her face. She didn’t look pleased.

“Two orgasms again. Remember, you lose one for each orgasm you miss.” Amy giggled evilly before pinching the woman’s leg between her teeth.

“STOP, PLEASE!” The woman begged, but to no avail.

With a bloody burst, the woman’s leg was turned to paste. The woman screamed and cried in pain as Amy finished chewing the leg before swallowing it down.

“Next time, I’ll take your other arm.” Amy foreshadowed before dropping the crippled woman back into the plexiglass cage.

The woman continued howling with indescribable pain, sending chills down the spines of everyone else.

“Now, who’d like to help me with round two?” Amy asked before snatching up a tiny man.

Back with Cindy and Chris, Cindy had quality and plentiful orgasms and was now catching her breath with a cum-soaked Chris catching his breath next to her.

“Wow, that was amazing.” Chris remarked weakly.

“Yeah, way better than masturbation.” Cindy agreed with a weak smile.

Cindy’s belly then rumbled violently, seemingly angry that Cindy just had sex even though her stomach was hungry to begin with.

“Now, are you ready for your giantess to eat you?” Cindy asked sweetly as she licked her lips.

“Yes, I’m ready.” Chris replied with a smile.

Cindy then lovingly picked Chris up, dropped him in her mouth, enjoyed the great taste of cum-topped tiny for a bit, and gently gulped him down. When Chris splashed down in Cindy’s stomach, it was even more warm, comfy, and intimate than he hoped. Part of the magic of course being he had her tummy all to himself. He hugged Cindy’s tummy walls lovingly and Cindy rubbed her belly.

“Goodnight.” Cindy whispered with a yawn.

“Goodnight. Love you.” Chris whispered back.

“Love you too.” Cindy responded as she went around and sleepily blew out the candles.

Cindy then crawled back into the bed and nestled in to fall asleep. Inside her belly, Chris had an even more comfy place to sleep.

Back with Amy, the man she sealed in the shit-filled container was still trying to vomit but had nothing left in his stomach to throw up. He also heard screaming from outside the chest.

“Missed two orgasms, huh? You’re losing a lot more than a limb for this.” Amy foreshadowed before blood-curdling screams flooded the room.

“I miss Cindy! Her world was the polar opposite of this hell! Like my life was the most ridiculous clash of worlds imaginable! To think our lives can either be like that or like this just by the whims of teenage giantesses…just goes to show how powerful they are!” The man shouted in despair as he futilely tried to throw up nothing for the hundredth time.