- Text Size +

The next morning, Cindy crapped Chris out in her spare bedroom’s toilet. Somehow, her bathroom breaks were cute to watch even as you were her toilet content. Cindy smiled and waved sweetly at Chris as he looked up at her from the toilet bowl and he smiled and waved back.

“Let’s do this more often.” Chris suggested.

“Mhm!” Cindy nodded cutely in agreement.

Later, in the school halls, Amy was pissed.

“Whoa, what’s wrong? Your toys didn’t scream hard enough last night?” Jackie asked.

“No, it’s just I had such a blast last night, torturing the two tinies I knew Cindy must have held so dear.” Amy replied. “Don’t get me wrong, it’s always a blast to torture tinies, but knowing that pathetic dork loved them multiplies the pleasure many times over.”

“Well, let’s take more tinies from her today then.” Jackie suggested.

“No, she’s not going to bring them to school anymore. Not after learning I’ll see right through her and take them away even if she tries to hide them.” Amy responded as she folded her arms in frustration.

Jackie paused for a moment, but then smiled evilly.

“You know, I know where the dork lives.” Jackie stated.

Amy looked Jackie in the eyes, obviously interested.

After school was over, Cindy returned home to her tinies. Amy hadn’t taken her lunch that day, which worried Cindy at first, but Amy never showed up after she thought it was safe like last time, so all was good. After freeing her breakfast in the toilet, Cindy decided to take Chris outside for a walk, just the two of them.

“I love you, Cindy.” Chris whispered sweetly as he laid a kiss on Cindy’s shoulder.

“I love you too, Chris.” Cindy responded as her lips met with his entire body.

Unknown to Cindy, Amy and Jackie were lurking in the background, ready to break into Cindy’s home while she was away.

Soon after, Cindy’s other tinies heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

“She’s back already?” One of the tinies asked.

Then, to everyone’s horror, two other giantesses barged into Cindy’s room, Amy and Jackie. The giant bullies looked down at Cindy’s city, her collection of tinies being even better than they hoped.

“Can we spy through her window with a telescope or something after we leave? I wanna see the look on Cindy’s pathetic face when she realizes her precious little tinies are no more.” Jackie asked.

“We sure can!” Amy replied cheerfully.

The tinies heard what the giantesses just said and immediately began panicking.

“Where are you going? There’s nowhere to run.” Amy cooed sadistically.

Meanwhile, Cindy and Chris were blissfully continuing their walk to the lake, unaware of the horror happening back at their home. Or, rather, Cindy was walking. Chris was just riding on her shoulder.

“I remember when I was a human, I used to love feeding bread to the geese. Of course, now they just fly away because I’m so big. It’s a shame too, considering I could give them an infinite supply of bread with my access to resources as a giantess.” Cindy remarked with sadness in her tone.

“Wait, you were human?” Chris asked curiously.

“Of course I was! No one is born a giantess, silly!” Cindy laughed.

When the unlikely couple arrived at the lake and Cindy sat down on a bench, she began telling her story.

“I was so scared of giantesses as a human girl, even more scared of them than I am now. There were bullies in my life then too who would always bully me about how scared I was of giantesses.” Cindy began as a tear rolled down her face. “Little did they know, giantesses had taken my entire family away from me for fun.”

Chris looked down in depression, relating to Cindy’s pain.

“I always thought if I ever became a giantess, I would be super nice to all the tiny people. I never understood why most of us love being so mean to you, especially when you’re so cute and sweet, and we don’t even need to digest our snacks.” Cindy continued.

“It’s dominance, Cindy.” Chris said suddenly.

“Huh? What do you mean?” Cindy asked innocently.

“People like to hurt others they have power over. In our current world, it’s mostly giantess on tiny domination, but people can do it to those who are their own size too, like Amy and Jackie do to you.” Chris explained with a tone of despair.

“Huh? But why would you want to dominate something so small? That isn’t even fair.” Cindy protested gently.

“Cindy, the fact you don’t think like that is why I fell in love with you in the first place.” Chris responded.

A couple more tears flowed from Cindy’s eyes, but then she wiped them off with her sleeve and forced a smile.

“Hey, Chris? Would you be willing to give me a foot-rub?” Cindy asked. “I know my feet are super smelly, but-“

“Yes.” Chris replied without hesitation.

Cindy paused with a little shock, but quickly switched to hugging Chris lovingly, remembering not to use too much strength again.

Cindy then placed Chris on the opposite side of the bench, kicked her sandals off, and propped her feet in front of Chris. He eagerly provided to foot-rub, happy to breathe in the smell. Cindy smiled contently.

Meanwhile, Jackie had just sat on a building in Cindy’s city and rode it into the ground as one floor broke at a time, 9/11 style. The tinies screamed in horror and many died during the collapse.

“Wow, this is even more fun than I thought it would be!” Jackie exclaimed as she grabbed up a handful of tinies and had them for snacks.

“Yeah! Don’t eat them all though, I want Cindy to see a lot of blood when she comes back.” Amy responded as she sat on a group of screaming children, crushing them flat instantly.

After a heartwarming “date,” Cindy and Chris returned home. Amy and Jackie were gone, but they made sure to leave a note explaining to Cindy exactly what happened. They even fixed the door to make it less obvious someone had just broken in.

From the bushes, the two bullies watched with binoculars, eager to see Cindy’s face right as she looked over at her city. They watched as she happily walked in, then turned towards her city for a snack…but instead, she just froze.

Cindy stayed frozen for a long time but tears slowly started flowing out of her eyes as she fell to her knees.

“NO!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! WHY????!!!!” Cindy screamed at the top of her lungs as she burst into the worst fit of tears she ever had in her life.

Amy and Jackie high-fived each other and burst out laughing. Cindy just kept sobbing, before her the destroyed and bloody remains of her once-proud tiny city. Not a single tiny had survived the attack.

Amy kept laughing hysterically, but then Jackie tapped her on the shoulder.

“Hey, Amy! Look!” Jackie shouted as she pointed to Chris, who was sitting atop Cindy’s shoulder, also crying uncontrollably, but still trying to comfort Cindy.

Cindy heard a familiar voice and brought her sobbing her out of her hands and saw Amy and Jackie watching her.

Amy waved sadistically, then brought her hand up to her shoulder and snapped her fist shut violently, signaling that’s the fate she saw fit for Cindy’s special tiny. Jackie burst out laughing again at the charade. Cindy gasped in horror like she never had before as the giantess bullies then jumped up and ran back for the front door.

“NO!!!! PLEASE, YOU CAN’T TAKE CHRIS AWAY FROM ME!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!” Cindy screamed at the top of her lungs as Amy and Jackie broke back in.

“CINDY, EAT ME! HURRY, EAT ME!” Chris screamed urgently.

Cindy obeyed and stuffed Chris in her mouth just as the bullies entered her room. They then watched as Cindy swallowed Chris down to safety.

“Oh, Cindy? Where’s the tiny we missed? The one you had on your shoulder just a second ago?” Amy asked, trying to fake kindness. “Don’t worry, we won’t hurt him.”

“NO!!!! YOU CAN’T HAVE HIM!!!!” Cindy screamed at the top of her lungs.

Amy then looked down at Cindy’s tummy, indicating she already suspected Chris’s location.

After tracking Amy’s eyes to her stomach, Cindy did something she never thought was in her before and violently slapped Amy across the face, sending her flying to the floor. Cindy gasped, half-realizing she wasn’t as weak as she thought she was.

“WHY, YOU!” Jackie shouted as she charged at Cindy.

Cindy shielded her face pathetically, but then nervously got into a fighting pose the best way she knew how, which didn’t look very professional, but she was determined to protect Chris. Then, just before Jackie’s punch landed, Amy jumped up and stopped Jackie.

“Whoa there, Jackie. I think we owe this pathetic dork a round of applause, she finally stood up for herself. For real.” Amy laughed.

Cindy was trembling with fear but was still ready to “fight” the bullies.

“You know, Cindy, I’ve wanted to fuck you for a loooong time now. I have a thing for girls like you, especially when they have juicy asses.” Amy remarked as she circled behind Cindy and gave her a slap on the ass.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” Cindy shouted as she raised a fist at Amy, trying to act brave for once, but still visibly trembling even more.

“Haha, Cindy, I’ll let that first strike slide, but you strike me again and I’ll strike back.” Amy threatened with a laugh.

Amy smooched Cindy on cheek roughly, much to Cindy’s disgust, then walked back over next to Jackie, who was still seething angry at Cindy.

“We’ll be leaving now, my little fireball. But remember, the world is very unforgiving to weak beings like you, especially ones that try to fight back…no matter how hot it is. So remember, if you ever decide you need our protection, we’ll be willing to provide it…in exchange for some fucks.

Jackie obviously still wanted to beat Cindy to a pulp, but Amy nudged her out of the room. Then, just before the bullies started making their way down the stairs and out of sight, Amy repeated the charade where she crushed something on her shoulder, proceeding to wink at Cindy with a cruel smile.

The moment Cindy knew for sure Amy and Jackie were gone, she fell to the floor and kept sobbing for many hours straight, Chris still doing his best to comfort her, even from inside her stomach.

That night, Cindy pooped Chris out, then washed him up and took him back outside, refusing to explain why, but giving him tons of affection and kisses along the way.

Cindy carried Chris far, far, FAR away. So far away that Chris worried she might not be able to find her way back. Into the wilderness they went, far out of sight from Cindy’s giantess civilization. Finally, after what felt like eight hours of walking, Cindy gently placed Chris on the ground.

“Well, my love, I guess this is goodbye.” Cindy remarked as her waterworks started up again.

“What?! No, we can run away together! We can go find some other giantess neighborhood to live in! We can start over, just the two of us-“ Chris began before being gently shut up by another one of Cindy’s sweet kisses as she bent down to him.

“Chris, you have no idea how petty Amy can be. If I don’t go back, I know she’ll find us somehow. It’s a small world, for giantesses especially.” Cindy resisted.

“Cindy, come on, how would she ever find us-“ Chris protested, before being interrupted again.

“Chris, the only way I can be sure you’ll be safe is if we aren’t together anymore. Please, go be with another giantess. Goodbye!” Cindy begged before sprinting away.

“CINDY, WAIT!” Chris called out as he ran after Cindy, but his legs were far too small to keep up.

Cindy wanted to lose Chris as fast as possible as to not be tempted into putting him back in danger by her personal feelings.

“I’m sorry, Chris. But I previously didn’t think Amy would ever come for my tiny city either and you really have no idea how petty she can be. Please, never forget me.” Cindy thought as her tears worsened.

Cindy’s thunderous, sprinting footsteps faded away completely after a few minutes and Chris was left with nothing to follow. Chris then started sobbing himself and walked in the other direction.

“It always hurts when someone’s first love feels they have to leave you for a reason outside their control, but when that lover is a giantess, it only makes you feel more helpless than ever to be a tiny and realize there are things outside even a giantess’s control, let alone yours. I really hope I see Cindy again, but I won’t count on it…” Chris thought.



The most painful kind of breakup is not from a relationship that failed, but from one that would have otherwise worked.



The End.