[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Here's a bunch of short giantess thmed stories that I wrote in under 30 minutes. Most of the stories will be based around foot fetish stuff so if you're not into that, here's a quick warning. 

(The first story is a multi-parter btw)


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Odor, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 1416 Read: 27989
Published: June 11 2020 Updated: July 03 2020

1. A Deal with a Demon (Part 1) by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (681 words)

A story revolving around a pure and innocent cleric by the name of Clara when she has an unfortunate meeting with her new roommate which causes her to be shrunken down to the size of an ant. Expecting to be helped by her roommate, she was shocked and disturbed when she discovers that her sadistic roommate had plans to torture her for the rest of her life. But, when Clara recieves a chance to take her revenge, she takes it in stride to give her roommate some payback.

2. Unaware Torture: Track Girl by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (735 words)

Heya! So I found a little short story I wrote on discord a while back and expanded on it a little! Like the name suggests this will all be unaware stories of different types of girls! Hope you enjoy!