- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Story was written last year and I'm now importing it over to this website. Intended as a one-shot and thus marked as complete. May do more with this in the future, but unlikely.

“I think that’s the last one. Good job, Yuuki-chan!” Looking around the Jukai and its wonderous, alien like multi-colored roots, observing no more of the Vertex, Takashima praised the other girl with a satisfied smile.

Her near identical friend looked back toward the one addressing her, flashing a similar expression. “Thanks, Takashima-chan!

Takashima and Yuuki Yuuna had both been out exploring Shikoku together, taking advantage of having some downtime between any scheduled practice or dealing with the civil war inside the Shinju. Takashima sometimes had issues keeping up with the Divine Era’s Yuuna and how forward she was next to Takashima and preferring to not always be the center of attention, but she still had plenty of fun with the other girl. With how physically alike they were and sharing some personality traits, it was almost like having a twin sister.

Unfortunately, their outing had been interrupted by a small Vertex attack and the two had to transform into Heroes to deal with it. The ambush had been surprisingly small compared to usual attacks, but that worked out well since it was only the two of them and not the over twenty fighters on their side. There had been a few times when smaller groups were attacked and struggled to deal with it.

‘But, this is one of the smallest attacks in a while. It didn’t seem like they wanted to take back the land...’ Takashima thought to herself, puzzled.

“Wow, you dealt with that pretty quickly.”

“!?”

Both Yuunas spun to the right at the familiar voice of the only human enemy aiding the rebelling god and their Vertex. Standing confidently behind Takashima, by no more than two meters with a hand on her hip, was the Hero of the enemy side, Akamine Yuuna.

“Akamine-chan?” Yuuki’s curious, yet cautious, voice asked, landing on a root adjacent to Takashima for closer inspection.

The girl leisurely waved toward the address with the almost ever present smug looking grin on her face. “I was expecting to have more people to come, but this should make for a good an easy test of the new weapon."

The statement put Takashima on alert, putting herself into a ready stance for battle. She knew Akamine wasn’t a bad person and wanted to try befriending her, herself and Yuuki had even dragged them to one of the group’s celebrations, but she still was their enemy right now, a strong one, and the powers she used could be dangerous. This had to of been a trap her and Yuuki stepped right into.

Raising her left hand, the one without such a heavy gauntlet covering her entire arm, Akamine materialized an ornate looking mallet into her palm. The tool’s proportions were exaggerated compared to the typical appearance of the instruments. Purple string dangled off a thick, short red handle that led to a large and fat oval shape of the mallet’s head. A black ‘patch’ with an intricate yellow design covered the top half of the weapon, with part of the curved pommel on the handle mirroring what was jutting out at the top of it. The whole thing couldn’t have been bigger than one’s forearm, quite small for how big mallets usually were.

“Eh? It’s a mallet?” Confused, Takashima observed. It didn’t look too threatening, more the kind of instrument one would see in something ceremonial than an actual weapon for battle, but there surely had to be some magical effect behind it given how the last fairies worked.

“Have you heard of Issunboshi?” Bobbing the hammer back and forth, Akamine questioned while getting herself in a combat stance. “This mallet’ll make you ity bitty with one hit, just like he was.”

With only one warning given, Akamine rushed forward at Takashima, mallet poised to swing.

Barely able to react with how fast Akamine moved and close she was, Takashime reflexively raised her right hand in a claw grip to grab at the mallet’s top, while her left was positioned in a counter. ‘If it’s something physical, then I only need to avoid getting hi-’

Her thought process was suddenly interrupted by Akamine reaching across with her gauntlet clad hand and grabbing the one Takashima aimed for the hammer, the sheer size of her gauntlet acting as a guard against any counters. Pulled forward by the grip, Takashima had barely a moment to see the blurred form of Akamine’s new weapon come down and strike her right in the forehead.

One moment, she was face to face with Akamine. The next, Takashima found herself in front of some large, black object with a red loop covering the middle section, with a horizontal white loop going around the back and stretching out several meters behind it.

The girl blinked, trying to process the change in scenery. ‘This looks like… Akamine-chan’s shoe?’

The stray thought made Takashima’s eye widen upon remembering the warning which had been given a second before the attack. ‘T-This is Akamine-chan’s shoe!? D-Did the mallet really make me small!?’

“And that’s one down.”

A thunderously loud voice assaulted Takashima’s ears, nearly making her jump. Eyes trailing upwards toward the sound that was worryingly like Akamine’s voice, Takashima saw her fears confirmed. Past the giant shoe were a pair of twin black pillars that looked like skyscrapers, a white ‘coat’ covering the sides of them that looked large enough to blanket an entire field. Near the top of the black pillars, the fabric gave way to tanned skin that was unmistakably Akamine’s sizable thighs. Craning her neck even further, the immensely huge legs, the idea something this huge being a person’s legs still a struggle to comprehend, continued upwards into small black spats that tightly hugged Akamine’s crotch and clearly defined it. It was the same around her backside with the skintight fabric clinging to and outlining her butt. Her spats were so tightly secure against her lower body, some of the fabric even lined the parts between her cheeks, further showing off her supple rear with part of the material being squished between the crack of her ass or where her legs led into her butt. The wrinkles formed by Akamine’s clothes sticking so securely to her body looked big enough that Takashima could’ve easily been sandwiched into them, further hammering her with the reality of how small she was.

Past Akamine’s waist, the next notable feature upon her body was her now enormous breasts, jutting out so far from her body it was impossible for Takashima to see over them and Akamine’s face. The effect of her tight clothing was likewise plain to see at Takashima’s diminutive size and angle. The white fabric folded over the underside of her bust, going until it vanished underneath into a crease between her torso and boobs. The large necktie that normally covered the section between Akamine’s chest, now did nothing to block the perspective showing how the fabric of her top similarly wrapped around the front of her mountains, the twin orbs pinching part of it between them. The clothing once more made the already now enormous objects look even more massive, resembling actual hills over someone’s chest. Akamine had an extremely generous chest, easily a few times her or Yuuki’s size and likely in the top 3 of all the Heroes summoned, but now the scale was absurd. The mounds blocking the sky like clouds actually looked like real sized hills to her! Even Akamine’s simple breathing appeared to lightly jiggle them, something that nobody would likely notice at normal size, but next to Takashima, the effect was quite noticeable.

‘How small am I?!’ Panic creeping into her, the girl thought. Akamine was utterly titanic now, easily several times bigger than even a Vertex. The closest comparison looked to be that a single one of her fingers was almost twice Takashima's scale, but even that was hard to tell.

“H-Huh!? What did you do with Takashima-chan!? Where did she go!?”  Yuuki’s booming voice blanketed the area.

“I just made her small and easy to manage. I’ll show you next.” Menacingly, Akamine’s voice threatened. Her immense skyscraper of a form shifted in response to the declaration, moving quicker than anything massive as she was had the right to be, kicking off toward Yuuki with incredible force.

The force of such a huge being jumping with all their force wouldn’t have made any noticeable impact to someone of normal scale, but to Takashima’s tiny form, she felt the ground rock like an earthquake happened, knocking them flat on their butt with a surprised shout.

Scrambling back to her feet, Takashima directed her attention back behind to where Akamine had raced at Yuuki, seeing the two massive sized girls in battle. Slightly more prepared and having witnessed the mallet do something, the other Yuuna dodged and stayed more on the defensive, but only just barely able to avoid attacks. Though quite skilled in martial arts Yuuki was, Akamine herself was just as practiced if not moreso, while also possessing significantly more experience in person to person combat than any of the other Heroes, who were more specialized in fighting the inhuman and giant Vertex.

Seeing Akamine go for a side swipe with the weapon at Yuuki’s exposed side, Takashima’s eyes went wide. “Yuuki-chan! To your right! Don’t let the hammer hit you!” Acting before realizing her voice wouldn’t reach anywhere near far enough this small, Takashima screamed with worry.

Expectantly, her attempts at a warning were useless and the mallet struck Yuuki’s torso. In the blink of an eye her 154cm sized form, the height all three Yuuna’s had, vanished from existence, leaving only Akamine standing as if she were swinging at air.

Knowing the same fate had befallen her friend, Takashima’s gaze went back down to the ground, just noticing how the roots looked wide as entire fields now, and noticed the tiny form of Yuuki standing between Akamine’s titanic shoes, barely visible between the slit down the middle of the white coat going down from Akamine’s waist. 

The now shrunk girl had an expression of confusion, that quickly morphed into wide eyed shock after a moment of glancing around and her gaze settled on Akamine’s skyscraper sized self.

“Hrm, this works pretty well. Guess this is what it’s like to be a Vertex looking at everyone.” Akamine mused, taking a step back, crossing a distance that looked larger than a house effortlessly, angling her head down to get a better look at Yuuki. Her voice had a pleasantly surprised overtone to it.

“Better pick you up before you get lost somewhere. It’d be hard to find someone this tiny...” Bending over, Akamine dematerialized the magic mallet in a petal shimmer and reached toward Yuuki with her now free hand.

Far too distant to help, Takashima could only watch the still dazed Yuuki let out a quick scream before Akamine’s black and white gloved hand enclosed around her. The platform sized hand raised upward back to chest height in record time with a closed fist imprisoning Yuuki’s whole form and revealing an empty place where the other Yuuna had been standing a second ago.

With one of them captured, Akamine turned around, briefly scanning the area with her eyes until she locked onto Takashima’s location, smirk only growing. The giant Hero wasted no time in pacing over toward Takashima, traveling across the distance that easily had to be several street lengths to the tiny girl without any motion above a brisk walk.

‘What am I going to do?’ Takashima’s mind raced, trying to organize itself in the second she had before Akamine reached her. She had experience fighting huge enemies, even if not this huge, but the Vertex were slow, while Akamine was absolutely not. Not to mention, she was likewise transformed with superhuman abilities that put them roughly on par normally, but now Akamine had to be somewhere around dozens of times her size. There was similarly the fact she had to try and save Yuuki too, there was no way Takashima could abandon her even if she was somehow able to escape.

Unable to form a plan with the little time she had, Akamine reached her destination, reaching toward Takashima with her other hand and looming over her like an immense, living building.

‘Even so… I’m not going to give up!’ Resolving herself, Takashima refused to let herself be captured so easily and do nothing. Just before Akamine’s other hand reached her, Takashima jumped forward with all her might, avoiding the grip and flying between the giant’s legs, going straight for the small opening down the middle of her white coat. ‘If I can keep her distracted until the other Heroes arri-’

Something suddenly slammed into Takashima from both sides, enveloping her within darkness and hiding away the world. The initial impact was painful, almost like being punched across her whole body. However, once the initial impact faded, the sensation gave way to something soft and plush, skin like even, that conformed to her body and basked her in an immense warmth. Trying to struggle, Takashima pushed against the soft walls, but her hands and feet merely sunk into them, making it even harder to get a good position to push back, not helped by whatever had caught her was actively applying pressure against Takashima and squishing her, enough to not be painful, but too much for her to overcome and free herself  ‘Hrn… Where am I?’

“Gotcha~.” Akamine’s teasing voice came from above, sounding a hint muffled by the surroundings. “It’s a good thing you’re transformed or my thighs might’ve crushed you.”

Before Takashima could process the fact she was apparently being squished by Akamine’s thighs, a foreign object invaded her plush prison, letting in a hint of light before pinching Takashima around her waist and yanking her out.

Feeling a great sense of motion coming over her, Takashima caught a brief glimpse of Akamine’s towering legs in front of her, squeezed together at the top where the tights ended and left a portion of exposed skin between them and Akaamine’s spats. The next second, Takashima felt her heart drop into her stomach as she was raised upwards with incredible force and speed, going from Akamine’s crotch to her face in less than a second.

Shaking her head to reorient herself, Takashima saw the smirking, billboard sized face of Akamine starring back at her. Looking to her sides, the giant’s index finger, which was indeed twice the length of Takashima's entire body, and thumb gripped her waist with great pressure, not enough to cause pain, but secure her in place. “Not bad, Takashima-san. But you can’t do much when you’re only an inch tall.”

“Hrn… Let me go!” Defiantly struggling against her captor, Takashima grunted, pushing against the two fingers pinching her, but Akamine was right and there was little she could do, only able to barely push them open. If this had been a normal, untransformed person’s grip, then Takashima certainly could’ve freed herself. Yet, with Akamine possessing the same divine blessing and so much larger, a mere two fingers matched all the strength of Takashima’s entire body.

“Takashima-chan!” Yuuki’s voice called out from Takashima’s right, drawing her attention. Unlike her, Yuuki had Akamine’s whole fist closed around her up to their chest, leaving them with even less freedom than Takashima had. All Yuuki could do to struggle was wiggle around like a worm.

“Yuuki-chan, are you alright?” Having the first chance to check on her friend since being shrunk, Takashima’s concern for them overrode her own well being for the moment. She didn’t look in terrible pain, the frustration expression more from their struggles, but with two fingers locking her in place, Takashima knew the strength of a full grip could’ve easily hurt.

“I-I’m okay! But, I can’t… move.” Yuuki answered, making one more futile squirm against the iron grip, a few grunts giving pause to her words.

“You know you won’t be able to get out. And even if you do, you can’t grow back without the Uchide-no-Kozuchi that shrunk you and it’s a long way out of the Jukai at an inch high, even for a Hero.” Akamine stated condescendingly with her low, almost sultry voice.

“Everyone else will be here soon to help!” Yuuki fired back, refusing to give up on her attempts to get free.

“Hrm, that’d be a problem huh? It’d be a lot harder to do this against the other Heroes with longer ranged weapons...” Akamine trailed off in thought, falling silent while her piercing gaze danced between the Yuunas caught in her grip.

“… Tch… I didn’t bring anything to carry you and this outfit doesn’t have pockets...” In a rare moment of her usual calm and smug persona cracking, the girl sheepishly mumbled, trailing off once more with the faintest bit of red tinted her tanned cheeks.

For a second, both the tiny Yuunas paused. Akamine had laid some clever plans and traps before, but at the same time she had also made a few critical errors, such as the time when she used a paralyzing fairy which missed Itsuki, since the rebelling Hero had somehow miscounted the number of Heroes. 

‘Maybe this’ll make it easier to stall until everyone else is here?’ Takashima hopefully wondered. The giant was distracted too, maybe she could get out of this grip while she was bu-

“I need my hands if a fight happens, s-so I guess there’s only one place I can put you that you won’t get out of...” Akamine’s oddly flustered voice shattered any hopes of escape for Takashima, as she was once again gripped by motion for a brief instant. Coming to a stop, Takashima saw she was now off to the side of Akamine’s personal mountains, in front of her right breast. Before she could question what Akamine planned, the massive orb suddenly started moving closer, specifically, the slight opening on the sides with a red strap of fabric covering part of the opening to help bind her chest.

“E-Eh!?” Takashima screamed as Akamine’s plans suddenly became painfully clear. In the middle of another yell, Takashima’s voice suddenly became muffled as the giant fingers that had been gripping her, suddenly pushed her into Akamine’s breast. If her thighs had been soft, it was nothing compared to how plush, pillow like even, her gigantic chest now was. Takashima’s whole form easily sunk into the side of it, practically being devoured by the warm embrace that hugged her from all sides. Even with Akamine’s finger at her back, the gentle skin wrapped around her whole body.

Trying to fight back, the softness surrounding her absorbed every little attempt at struggling. She couldn’t punch or kick, because Akamine’s finger was pushing her down and her chest absorbed any impacts. She couldn’t push back, as the ‘ground’ wasn’t remotely solid and her limbs merely sunk into the skin further and made it easier for Akamine to shove her across it.

The feeling of fabric compressing her top half replaced that of Akamine’s finger, which started receding more toward Takashima’s rear and continuing to apply pressure there. Now covering every square centimeter, or whatever was like a centimeter next to her currently small being, of her top half, Akamine’s tight clothes made it even more difficult to struggle. Takashima furiously tried to kick her legs, the only part still outside of Akamine’s shirt, in some attempt to not be helpless, but Akamine’s single finger overpowered even her best struggles, pushing until Takashima couldn’t feel any of herself outside of Akamine’s shirt. Yet, Akamine’s pushing didn’t stop there.

Akamine’s finger continued to prod her tiny victim, until Takashima felt the ‘landscape’ start to curve. ‘S-She’s pushing me all the way in there!?’

The outside world growing ever distant, Takashima only had a sliver of light filtering through the white part of Akamine’s top to see her surroundings. She was indeed facing downward and starring at the biggest canyon of cleavage in her life. Furthered by the finger behind her, the generous valley hungrily devoured Takashima’s form, the other half of Akamine’s breasts started to squish the offering to it as Takashima descended even further down between the massive boobs.

Mercifully, finally, the pressure behind her finally stopped and backed off, instead replaced by a more worrying feeling. Once the finger bigger than her body departed, the gap left by it sealed up completely, to where not even Takashima’s legs were able to move around. She had been completely and utterly swallowed up by Akamine’s cleavage.

Every inch of her body was being gently caressed by a soft embrace around her. She couldn’t even feel any of the fabric of the Hero’s shirt anymore. Physically, nothing but the body heat of her captor radiating from the plush, pillowy walls that squished her from every side greeted Takashima. It was like being surrounded by layer upon layer of the softest pillows in the world and shoved into an oven. She was already starting to sweat from how hot the surroundings were.

Just as the thought entered her mind, a large, bucket worth of water suddenly fell down into the canyon and splashed into Takashima, soaking her outfit and trailing down her upside down form till a few drops fell into her mouth. Assaulted by a weirdly salty taste for water, Takashima coughed a few times, sputtering to get the weird taste out of her mouth. Even odder, was how she felt increased resistance against her waist, where the water had fallen, when she tried to move, almost like there was something adhesive against Akamine's skin. 'Wait... This isn't water...'

Takashima wasn't the only one sweating. Feeling around, parts of the squishy skin enveloping her had a damp, almost sticky like feeling to it that pulled against any part of her body that touched it. Furthermore, it had a distinct, overpowering musk to it that was far stronger than any normal smells of a person's body. All around her, Akamine's scent was beginning to drown out any others to an almost dizzying degree. Even the air she breathed was now thickly permeated by the musk of the huge body that imprisoned her. Everything she saw was Akamine. Everything she smelled was Akamine. Even everything she tasted was Akamine. This 'water' had such a distinct smell and taste not because it was 'water', but because it was sweat trapped between the huge Hero's boobs!

Realizing her situation could grow far worse when a single drop of sweat felt akin to a bucket, Takashima made one more attempt at her struggles, finding a bit more success this time. The mountains around her, without anything forcing them together but the natural constriction of Akamine’s form fitting clothes and combined with their general plushness, gave way to Takashima’s pushes by the smallest amount. Her hands and feet were easily absorbed into the orbs that were her world and the sheer size of Akamine’s chest was too much to move, but it was just enough that Takashima was able to wiggle around enough to upright herself instead of being upside down. However, it was all she could do. The walls were too squishy and dough like to get a proper grip, preventing her from climbing up, but this mercifully also prevented her from sliding even deeper down the canyon. This wasn’t helped by parts of her getting adhered to her prison by her captor’s sticky sweat becoming glue. With the earlier splash of sweat soaking her clothes and the unstable surroundings, Takashima's hips and lower back had become utterly plastered to the mountains squeezing her. The best she could manage was to push a small alcove out for herself to relieve some pressure and try to avoid being further absorbed into the massive boobs as a decoration for them. If this kept up, she would quickly be reduced from person to sticker! ‘I gotta keep moving or I’ll get stuck!’


Yuuki could only watch in horror as the tiny, squirming bump in Akamine’s shirt was pushed further inward by their tree trunk like fingers, a single one creating a larger bulge than her friend’s whole body, moving further and further until any sign of Takashima’s struggle vanished entirely inside of her captor’s clothes, her form sliding into and swallowed by the valley of Akamine's breasts. The situation was a struggle to comprehend, that they were so tiny, they appeared as little more than a small indent inside someone’s shirt and even that was easy to hide. If Yuuki hadn’t seen it herself, she could be looking right at Akamine and not have the faintest idea a shrunken Hero was a prisoner of her cleavage. 

‘I have to do something or I’ll get trapped there too!’ Yuuki’s panicking mind raced. But what could she even do? Takashima was only held by two fingers and was effortlessly overpowered, while Akamine’s entire fist gripped her.

“Hng!?” A loud, uncharacteristic squeak came from the titan holding her, the volume enough it made Yuuki flinch. Looking toward the source, Akamine’s face was bright red, a quick shiver running through her body. “D-Don’t move so much in there!”

The next second, Yuuki saw the front of the mountains approaching her and she slammed right into it, Akamine’s palm opening to crush Yuuki between it and her chest. Even under the fabric of Akamine’s clothes, Yuuki could feel the immensely soft mound it covered, her whole body pressed into it till she felt more of Akamine’s chest around her than the palm at her back. The pressure only increased with Akamine further pressing down until Yuuki felt like, even in her transformed state and with how soft an object she was forced into, something was going to break.

Before she could reach her limit, Akamine’s palm suddenly receded, forcing Yuuki to reflexively grab onto the shirt before her to avoid falling down.

“Hah...” Akamine sighed, the deep inhale and exhale causing Yuuki’s world to jiggle up and down from even that simple motion, but not enough that she couldn’t stay on. 

“There, that should keep her still a bi-” The booming voice suddenly came to a pause, some motion further threatening to throw Yuuki off Akamine’s chest. “Where did she go?”

‘This is my chance!’  Akamine had sandwiched her chest together from Takashima’s flailing to stop it and forgotten about her! Hope swelling in her chest, Yuuki saw an opening created by the titanic girl’s flustered interruption. Pulling upward, she threw herself skyward at a slight angle, landing shakily upon the top side of Akamine’s chest.

The instant she landed, Akamine’s gaze darted over to her. “Ah! How did you get out of my hand?”

The words and movements of another hand coming to catch her shook Yuuki’s already unstable ground, nearly knocking her over. The ‘land’ was already unsteady, similar to trying to walk upon a constantly moving waterbed, and any additional bounces only magnified the feeling. However, it wasn’t going to be enough to defeat her. She knew she had to make the most of this chance!

Once more leaping the best she could on unsteady ground, Yuuki took to the air, deftly dodging a pair of pinching fingers, and sailing forward. Jumping right off Akamine’s chest wouldn’t have worked, since avoiding the girl would be no easy task and it was a long enough fall she could be swiped out of the air, but maybe if she jumped around to Akamine’s backside, she could use the confusion and time it took her to turn to leap down into the roots and get out of her vision. There was no way she could rescue Takashima from her squishy prison, but if she stalled enough then more, normal sized Heroes who could would arrive. However, Yuuki quickly saw her plan wouldn’t work.

With the uneven ground and quick jump, she hadn’t been able to properly put enough force into the leap. Instead of ailing past Akamine’s face, she instead fell short, falling toward the large and puffed up collar of her shirt.

And straight down the back of it.

Darkness overtook Yuuki as she slammed into the back of Akamine’s shirt, one of the few parts not skintight to her body, bouncing off and ricocheting off that right against the bare skin of an enormous back, before she started falling down like a rock.

Her descent was meteoric, too rapid to gain a sense of her bearings. Just as she had begun to try reaching for something to stop her tumble, something firm yet soft enveloped Yuuki’s top half and quickly devoured her form until she had slid down so far, the oddly plush walls surrounded her from all sides and she couldn’t even kick her legs in open ‘air’. Her surroundings were tight, almost like something was compressing them together, but the plushness of whatever it was allowed the girl to push enough for some semblance of movement.

Almost as soon as Yuuki had been swallowed up by whatever this place was, her surroundings clenched together, squishing her between the dough like walls even more firmly, before relaxing and Yuuki slid down a hair further. The most odd thing, was how this motion was paired with another loud, muffled shrill yelp from Akamine that came from high above her.

Still unsure where she was and clinging to a hope of escape, Yuuki started squirming around and pushing against the warm walls constricting her movements, but being angled downward, her wiggling only served to bury her deeper down wherever this was.

“Y-Yuuki-chan, s-stop moving back there!” Akamine’s pleading voice preceded another wave of pressure coming from the walls and crushing Yuuki, this time much more intense. The heat radiating off the walls was now sweltering, the surroundings were still plush and hugged Yuuki’s form firmly, but now it was crossing the line from soft to painful. The skin like texture was practically grinding her between it.

Once more, the girl tried to fight against it on reflex, until she paused a moment to consider her surroundings, something about Akamine’s words and flustered reaction sparking a thought. She had fallen down Akamine’s collar and the back of it, she was stuck somewhere with two large objects on each side of her that squeezed her between them and were snugly squished even without external pressure, Akamine’s voice came from far above her, and the texture was skin like with heat coming from all around her like a sauna. Body heat.

‘I-I’m between Akamine-chan’s b-butt!?’ The thought was absurd, extremely embarrassing, but it explained everything. It felt so compact because Akamine’s spats were incredibly tight, the pressure increased because she was likely doing the same thing that Takashima’s struggles prompted and squeezing her cheeks together to still Yuuki. The heat and soft orbs were all around her, because Yuuki had fallen down Akamine’s spats and deep into the crack of her ass!

Embarrassing as it was, Yuuki face was burning almost as badly as Akamine’s body heat was, if she kept squirming, maybe she could distract Akamine long enough to be rescued. It was going to be difficult to explain this to everyone, but it was better than being captured at and locked up at only a couple centimeters in size.

Summoning up all her effort, Yuuki started squirming and wiggling around the best she could, but she couldn’t do much aside from a few mild twitches. Akamine was squishing her butt together with incredible force and the pressure was so great, even the softness of her ass had limits of how much Yuuki could push against the cheeks when they were this tight.

However, even her small struggles were working with how the surroundings were a pillow like surface instead of solid. Another sound came from Akamine and she switched tactics. Instead of simply clenching their rear together, Akamine started kneading it, moving her cheeks up and down, grinding Yuuki’s form into her butt crack between them.

With the new method, Yuuki felt any sense of control robbed entirely from here. She was rolled around the canyon of Akamine’s ass like putty in someone’s hand. She couldn’t tell left from right or up from down. The only thing Yuuki could tell was she appeared to be going further into the abyss. This continued until she felt one of her hands touch something that felt muscly, different from the skin around her. Just as she felt it, whatever the object was suddenly twitched, grasping around her hand and pulling inward, just as the chaos of Akamine’s ass came to a stop.

“H-Huh!? W-What’s going on?!” Yuuki spoke as whatever gripped her wrist suddenly tugged backwards in time with her world lurching forward and serving to throw the girl even further toward whatever hole her hand was in, the wrinkly lining of it now up to her elbow. Whatever she touched inside felt slimy and like muscle, covered in many folds.

‘Wait… Wrinkly?’ Yuuki’s mind paused for only a moment, before shifting into full panic upon realizing just what her arm was inside. Shooting her other hand forward, the Hero tried to push back, but the folds undulated once and her other arm slipped in. Another tug was triggered by this and Yuuki shot forward inside of the hole with a scream, it’s entrance pinching Yuuki around her waist.

Flailing with whatever effort she had left, Yuuki kicked and pushed on anything she could to try and fight against the entrance inside Akamine’s body. No matter happened, she didn’t want to be sucked up Akamine’s bu-

The ring gripping her waist undulated once more and a final tug swallowed up the squirming girl’s flailing legs and closed behind it. 

Deposited into a narrow tube by the action, Yuuki surroundings had shifted drastically. The warm embrace of the soft skin of the enemy Hero's giant butt was gone, instead replaced by slimy walls with many folds and wrinkles covering them, alongside the warmth of earlier rising significantly. Her movements were somewhat less restrictive without the need to actively push against the folds, but this was a small consolation as the strength of the walls had increased significantly and any attempts at pushing against them caused a spasm and twitch, making it difficult to stand upon the already uneven 'ground'. Yuuki knew exactly where she was, somewhere far worse than being stuck between the plump rear of before.

She had actually been sucked up and trapped inside Akamine's ass.


“Y-Yuuki-chan, stop moving back there!” Akamine pleaded, feeling the shrunk body of her successor starting to wiggling around between her butt, every little motion of her tiny flails, each push and wiggle, easy to feel from how tightly Akamine's spats conformed to her firm rear. On reflex at something moving in such a sensitive place, Akamine’s hands clamped down on her cheeks, fingers digging into her plush rear and squishing it together. This only further served to assault the girl of the sensation of a foreign body lodged in her ass crack, but it at least stopped the squirming, which was far worse.

‘T-This isn’t working out at all like I planned!’ Akamine mentally screamed, feeling perhaps the most embarrassed she had in her entire life. She had some of her traps not work out well, like the fairy which mentally assaulted the Heroes, or go terribly wrong as with the one where younger of the Inubouzaki sister had avoided being paralyzed from a miscount, but none of them were remotely as personally humiliating as this one right now. Her predecessor was buried in her cleavage, thankfully not moving as much aside from when Akamine jumped and she felt them get bounced around by her chest, and then her successor was being grinded between her butt. This new weapon would be incredibly useful if properly used, but she had to remember to bring something to carry them in next time or get the god she served to give her Hero outfit some pockets.

Another yelp forced its way from Akamine’s mouth as she felt Yuuki start struggling again. Panicking and unsure what to do, the rebelling Hero started kneading her butt like it were dough, trying to do something to get this sensation to stop. The actions only served to further grind her shrunken ‘victim’ into the canyon, but it had sorta worked with Takashima and her chest, so she wasn’t sure what else to try.

All the motions came to a halt and Akamine froze like a statue, save one shrill squeak. Yuuki was buried so deeply between her butt cheeks, she had touched an entrance to her body.

Mind a disoriented mess, she felt another reflex trigger and the sensation go even further in, causing Akamine too arch her back and stiffen. This had the side effect of simply pulling her successor further in, their flailing now inside and outside of her firm butt. Feeling her rear clench together one again more as a reaction to the squirming and against her conscious mind, Akamine felt her body pull one more time and suck Yuuki’s entire body inside of her.

'Yuuki-chan is... Inside my...' A single thought she couldn't finish went through Akamine's head as the reality of the situation dawned on her. She could physically feel the bizarre sensation of an inch tall girl locked inside her ass, shuffling around the fleshy cave in a confused daze and triggering a few twitches within her. She had been the one to shrink and handle them, but she still could not believe someone, a person, had been trapped inside her shapely butt and by reflexive actions no less. The Hero only had a moment of ‘peace’ to feel her face nearly catch fire over this fact, before the sensations of the tiny girl's shuffling shifted to full on squirming again with vigorous pushing and kicking that assaulted Akamine's senses in intense waves.

Once more, another embarrassing sound came out of her mouth and Akamine felt herself hunch over. An involuntary sway of her hips from the jolt up her spine jostled Yuuki against the confines of her insides and forced her to suppress further spasms with difficulty. This plan had gone wrong in ways she could’ve never imagined. She had considered the girls trying to hide and being difficult to find, having difficulty catching them due to their small size and a Hero’s natural mobility, but not once did she even spare a thought to the idea one of them would be pulled up her ass and continue flailing. The feeling of Yuuki squirming, wiggling, desperately trying to escape her body and pushing on the hole which swallowed her in an attempt to do so, was strangely exciting and stimulating, but at the same time it was so much more intense and worse than having her sandwiched in her ass crack.

‘I have to leave before anyone else comes by.’ There was absolutely no way she would be able to focus on fighting a single person, let along an entire group, like this. Never mind how humiliating being seen like this would be. If she delayed for much longer, reinforcements would certainly arrive. She had escaped ‘capture’ once before after leaving some cryptic hints to further the Heroes along in this grand test orchestrated for them, but there wasn’t a chance she could pull off the same tricks now.

Jumping from her root, and desperately trying to block out how it jiggled around both her passengers, Takashima now almost like she was stuck to her chest and bouncing with it instead of between it, and Yuuki being thrown around her insides, Akamine scampered off back to her lodgings. Maybe this tool was more trouble than it was worth. Sorting this would be an ordeal, especially with the feeling of Yuuki's body traveling further up her butt's cavern between jumps. She didn't have a clue how they would get the oddly pleasurable itch out of her body later.