- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:
My first story. Doug meets his aunt Nikki. She helps him find his giantess fetish.
Accidental Reality
The story of Doug, the Incredible Shrunken Man

Chapter 1

Staying with Nikki

Hello, I guess I should give you a little bit of a background so you know why I am the way I am. My name is Doug. I was born with a heart defect that caused my growth to be stunted. At the age of six, surgeons corrected the problem. They also told me my growth would eventually take off and catch up to where I should be. As of right now, I’m sixteen years old and only twenty four inches tall. I haven’t grown much at all. I should be at least five and a half feet tall or taller considering the family I come from. So I am rather small. Yet, perfectly formed. A homunculus.

Being as small as I am, I’ve become very fond of women’s feet. I’m closer to their feet than their face. Let’s just say I learned to enjoy my size.

My mom has become very protective of me since all of the problems I’ve had. She’s even afraid to let my aunt watch me while they go out for the evening. I really think I would be ok by myself.

Mom looked at me,”Are you sure you want to stay with Nikki? It’s just that...you’re so small and she’s like an amazon or something.”

I said,”I’ll be ok.”

Dad chimed in,”Let the boy alone. He’ll be fine. She won’t step on him!”

Mom said,”Knock it off Mark, she might.” Dad was laughing as he went to put my car seat in the car. How degrading, sixteen and still in a car seat. Mom looked at me and said,”I’m sorry honey. I’m kind of protective.”

I said,”I’m ok, I’m just short for my age.”

Mom said,”I’ve never seen a sixteen year old twenty four inches tall.”

I told her,”The doctor said I should start growing soon.”

“I know honey, I just worry, that’s all.”

“I’ll be fine, mom, it’s only while you and dad go out.”

Mom conceded,”Ok honey.” We were off to my dad’s sister’s house.

Mom asked dad,”Why doesn’t she have a boyfriend or husband? Because she’s so tall?”

Dad said,” I know she doesn’t care for most of the guys she’s met. She thinks they’re after one thing and she has a no tolerance for that kind of guy. And yes, I think some guys are put off by her size. I’m 6’4” and she’s taller than me, even Bonnie is taller than me.”

Mom asked,”Does Bonnie still work at the country club?”

Dad said,”Yeah, she likes the tips. She said she makes a lot because people like to get their picture taken with her.”

Mom said,” I guess there aren’t many women as tall as your sisters. Nikki’s really nice. She must get lonely in that big house?”

Dad said,”Yeah I think she does. I think that’s why she’s always working.”

Mom said,”If Doug likes it with her and she likes his company, we may be able to go out like we used to. You know, movies, dinner or a club.”

Dad said,”That would be awesome, it’s been a long time!” We pulled into the driveway at Nikki’s. Mom and I got out. Dad waved at Nikki standing in the doorway. We walked up to Nikki, she was twice the size of mom! She was smiling at us.

Nikki said,”Hi Dougy! I’m glad you came. We’re going to have a good time. Hi Diane, how are you?”

Mom said,”I’m good.How are you?”

Nikki said,” Tired, they’ve been doing updates at work. I’ve been fighting fires all week. Seems like everyone is having trouble.”

Mom said,”I’m sorry, sounds awful.”

Nikki said,”It is.”

Mom asked Nikki,”Are you sure you’re ok watching Doug?”

Nikki smiled and said,”It’ll be nice to have someone to talk to. You and Mark go and have fun. Doug will be fine with me. I won’t step on him...much.” Nikki started laughing. Mom shot dad some mean looks. Dad shrugged and shook his head. Nikki said,”Seriously, I’m glad to have him.”

I walked into her house, took my shoes off at the door to be polite. I went to the living room. The carpet was really soft. The furniture seemed to be pretty large. Everything is clean and in its place. I decided to lay on the floor. Tv was on a news channel.

I heard mom say ‘goodbye’ and Nikki shut the door. Nikki stopped in front of me. All I could do was stare at her black flats. Raising the toe of one slowly, then bringing it down quickly. I gasped and I heard a quiet chuckle.

Nikki asked me,”Do you want a drink?” I shook my head no. “Do you like movies?”

I said,”Yup, I watch sci-fi movies all the time.” Nikki grabbed the remote. She turned the channel to Encore. She turned and walked into the kitchen. I thought her feet looked huge when she was standing in front of me. After she was out of sight, I looked at the tv. ‘Attack of the 50ft woman’ was on with Daryl Hanna. I chuckled, how fitting.

Nikki returned from the kitchen toting a glass of wine. She sat on the couch I was lying in front of. She took a sip of wine, took her shoes off and swung her legs up on the couch. Her right foot was hanging over me. The smell quickly hit my nose. Bitter, leather and vinegar smell was pretty strong as it was a warm spring day.

I kept looking at her foot, it looked huge! I looked back at her shoes, on the sole of the one I could see a circle with a one and a six on it. I could feel the heat from the bottom of her foot. I saw the rounded heal, the wrinkles in the arch, the long toes. They looked very soft. I could see dim light through the stretched suntan nylon mesh between her toes. I was awestruck.

Apparently she was watching me for a while. Nikki flexed her toes, I looked at her and she was smiling at me. She placed her foot on my back. Her heel was on my butt and her toes on the back of my neck! The heat and dampness felt incredible!

She said “How about a back rub?” That massive foot started moving back and forth. Her toes tried to grab the back of my head, she was rubbing, twisting and kneading my head with her toes! She moved slowly down my back doing the same movements with her toes. After reaching my butt she stopped, moved her foot back up so the ball of her foot was on my neck and toes on the back of my head. She stayed that way slowly drinking her wine. I fell in love with this huge foot and the feeling of it on me!

A little while later I heard a light snore, she had succumbed to the effects of the wine and a long day at work.

As I lay there, I kept thinking I need to feel this on my face. I turned my head, she adjusted her foot to my movement. I still couldn’t get my face on her sole, so I decided to roll on my back. As I rolled towards the couch, her foot fell off me onto the floor.

I laid there a few seconds looking at her. Her long blonde hair, ample chest, very long legs that were kind of muscular. I could see veins track across the top of her foot through the nylon making small ripples in the fabric. As I was looking at her foot, she stirred and her foot raised. Her foot found me, settled with the ball of her foot on my mouth and toes over my eyes! Her toes scrunched, squeezing my face! The smell...the softness of her nylon clad foot….the warmth...I wanted to stay there as long as I could!

She flexed her toes as she stretched. She readjusted herself. Turning slightly, her right foot slid down my body at a slight angle, her heel stopped on my right thigh with my little dick underneath as well. Toes were over my left shoulder and arm. Pushing down on me she moved and saw her other foot come over the edge! Her toes landed on my face! She shuffled around to find a comfortable spot for her feet on me.

I loved the smell as I breathed in deeply. I think my breathing made her toes cold. She clamped her toes around my head encasing it in nylon feet! Then she would relax till I would breathe through her toes, clamping them again to stop the cold. This went on quite a while.

She moved her right foot down to cover my waist, crotch and thighs. She covered my face with the other. Rubbing my face under her arch and toes! I heard her yawn. She stretched, lifting both feet in the air. As she did I rolled back on my stomach like I was watching tv the whole time.

She rubbed her eyes and said “Are you ok, you sure you don’t want a drink or something?” I shook my head no.

She said “Sorry I fell asleep on you.” She put both feet on my back and rubbed back and forth. Then asked ”Do you like being rubbed?” I shook my head yes excitedly.

She laughed and said “Ok. Feels good on my tired feet too!” We sat like that most of the evening. Once in a while she would rub my head with her toes and always had a big smile! My parents came to get me. Nikki put her shoes on.

Mom walked in smiling at me. She asked,”Did you like staying with Nikki?”

Nikki really looked worried. I said “Yes! I really like it here!” Nikki smiled and chuckled at my response.

Mom said,“Maybe you could stay overnight sometime?”

Nikki broke in “Or the weekend? I like having company, my house is too quiet.”

Mom asked me,“Would you like to stay the weekend sometime?”

I said “Yes! I would love that!”

Nikki was smiling and said,”He’s adorable!”

Mom said,”Nikki and I will set it up!” I thought my heart would jump out of my chest! Mom shushed me out the door and told Nikki ‘soon’ and said goodbye.

I was laying in bed, rerunning the evening’s events. I felt a tightening in my crotch. It took a long time for me to calm down and go to sleep.

I woke up to mom shaking me saying,”Come on boy get up, you need to get ready for school.” I got dressed, ate breakfast, brushed my teeth. Mom took me to school. Mom said,”Have a good day honey. Dad will pick you up after school.”

I said,”Ok, good bye.”

I found my desk and took a seat. Brian walked in, flicked my ear and said,”What’s up munchkin?” I rubbed my ear and said nothing. I can’t stand him.

Nadine said,”Let him alone butt head.”

I said,”Don’t worry about me, I’m ok.”

Nadine said,” I know, I just hate bullies.”

Ms. Cordell told the class,”Everyone to your seats. Quietly please.” I loved watching her, she was wearing suntan pantyhose. I watched her walk around teaching us. Looking at her legs, at least what I could see from under her skirt. Her feet had white pumps on them. I noticed the veins on the top of her foot.

Then it happened, she popped her heel free. I got excited as I saw her foot sliding out. Her foot was beautiful. No where near the size of Nikki’s. Her toes were medium length, nice arches. Her toenails were hot pink. She flexed and wiggled her toes.

I was transfixed on her foot. She noticed me watching. She put her shoe back on. I looked up and she was looking right at me. She walked to my desk, pointed at my book and said,”Your attention should be here.” Smiling at me, she patted my head and continued her trek around the room. Damn, busted. I’m usually much more careful. I think my thoughts of Nikki have me scatterbrained.

I noticed a small black beetle walking across the floor. He was headed for an intersection with Ms. Cordell. As he entered her path, her white pump moved forward. Oh, step on him is all I could think. He was overshadowed by her foot. Her heel hit with a click, then it came down on him. There was no escape. He was in the middle of the front of her shoe. “Crunch” I heard it. When her foot lifted off the floor, he wasn’t there. Her foot moved forward, another slight crunch was heard. I was getting a hard on.

He’s stuck to the bottom of her shoe. She went to the front and sat at her desk. Looking under her desk, I watched her cross her legs. On the bottom of her shoe was the remains. Looking at the moist spot, I found myself wondering what it was like to be stepped on like that. She began dangling her shoe as if taunting me.

Once again locked into an oblivious stare, Ms. Cordell snapped her fingers and motioned for me to pay attention to my work. She was smiling as she shook her head at me.

After class she asked me,”Doug , I’d like you to stay for a minute, I want to talk to you.” The class did the oooooo call like I was in trouble. After everyone left, she asked me,”Were you staring at my feet?”

I bowed my head in embarrassment and said,”Yes.”

Ms Cordell then asked,”Do you like my feet?”

Head still down I said,”Yes, they’re beautiful.”

She said,”Oh...we’ll discuss this later.” I think I shocked her with my response. “Don’t worry, you’re not in trouble.”

I said,”Ok.” I gave her a big smile.

Ms Cordell said,”You may leave and have a good evening.”

I said,”I will, I hope you do too.” She was smiling at me as I went out the door. I ran to my Dad’s car. I kept thinking about the bug I saw Ms Cordell crush under her shoe, wondering what it would be like to be the bug. I kept replaying the crunch.
Dad asked me,”Are you ok, you look like your mind is somewhere else?”

I said,”I’m ok, just thinking about what we learned today.”

He shrugged and said,”Ok.”

Dad pulled in our driveway. I went in and started watching tv, mom was making supper. Dad went to do something in the garage. The phone rang...mom answered it.


“Hello…hi Nikki, do you want To talk to Mark?...Oh...I’ll ask him. Doug?”

“Yeah”

“Do you want to spend the weekend at Nikki’s house?”

“Yes, I’d really like that!”

“Ok...Nikki?...He said he would love to!...Ok, I’ll drop him off after you get home from work…Ok sounds good, see you then.”

I was so excited! Tomorrow is Friday! I can’t wait to be with her again!!! Mom looked happy too, I think because it’s the first weekend I can remember that I wouldn’t be home.

Friday morning I walked into class, took my seat. Waiting for class to start. Nadine sat down and said,”Good morning.”

I said,”It was.” Brian walked in. Nadine shot him dirty looks.

Brian said,”What? I didn’t do anything. Yet.” As he was contemplating his next move, he was cut short by Ms. Cordell.
Ms. Cordell said,”Good morning class, please take your seats.” Her skirt was shorter today. Gray skirt, white top, suntan pantyhose and her white pumps. I’m thinking this is a good day.

She began teaching, while strolling around the room. I watched her calf muscles flex with each step. She stopped at her desk, leaned on the edge. Slipped her foot out of her pump. Flexed and wiggled her toes. Putting her foot on top of her shoe with her nylon clad toes draped over the end. She repeated the process with the other foot. I was locked on once again. Her feet were still. After a moment I broke my gaze to look up. She was looking at me, smirking.

I immediately turned red. She kept teaching while I kept watching her beautiful feet. Running scenarios of me being tiny by her feet. Smelling them. Getting under them. I was so enthralled in my thoughts, the day went by quickly. Unfortunately for me, the bell had rang. Everyone had left and I was still sitting there. Oblivious, staring at her feet. She put her shoes on and walked to my desk.

She said,”I’d like to keep you all weekend but I think your parents might miss you. I’ll see you Monday. Have a good weekend.”

Snapped from my trance, I said,”You to Ms. Cordell.”

She said,”Thank you.”

I came home from school, mom told me to put some stuff in a bag for my weekend with Nikki. I put some toy men in; like soldiers, wrestlers, star wars ….I smiled thinking about being their size with Nikki’s and Ms. Cordell’s feet. I shook my head and continued to pack. Last was my mini stretch Armstrong. I know, sixteen and playing with toy men, I like pretending I’m their size. Mom packed my clothes and I was ready.

After supper mom said,”Get your things, I’ll take you over to Nikki’s house.” I was getting so excited on the way there that I wanted to yell! I didn’t want mom to know I was that excited or she would think something wasn’t right. We arrived and went to the door. Nikki opened the door and my mouth fell open! White blouse, short black skirt, and those legs! My head only came to just about her knees. Her legs were covered in suntan nylons which she always liked to wear and her feet were in black leather flats. She stepped to the side and told me ‘come in.’

Mom said,” I’ll pick him up about 7 Sunday night.” With that and a goodbye Nikki shut the door behind her.

Nikki said,”I just got home and I need to make something for supper. Do you want anything?”

I said “No, I just ate.”

Nikki took my bag of clothes to her bedroom and told me,”You can keep your toys in the living room.”

I took my mini stretch Armstrong and went into the kitchen with Nikki. She was making something on the stove. She took it off the stove and sat it to the side. She saw me on the floor with my little man.

Nikki asked “Who’s that little man?”

I said “It’s me!” Hoping she would step on him.

Nikki said snickering, “YOU! You’re no bigger than a bug! If you were a little man on my floor I would step on you and squish you like a bug.”

I said,”I’d love that!” Nikki looked puzzled for a second. Then she looked like she was up to something. She walked towards me as I layed the little man on the floor.

She stopped short, popped her heel out of her shoe. Slid her foot out with a hiss of nylon clearing the shoe. Her foot moved over the mini version of me and slowly descended. The ball of her foot made contact with the middle of his body. She lowered her heel while adding weight to him. His squishy body offered no resistance to her. The only part visible now was his head as her toes were flexed up! She slowly lowered her toes sealing him to the floor! She applied all of her weight as I heard a couple of cracking sounds coming from under this beautiful foot. Her heel raised in the air as she twisted her foot on mini me. She curled her toes around him. Picking him up. She moved him over her shoe and released it! Mini me tumbled inside!!! She put her shoe back on with him inside!!!

Nikki asked me, “Do you still want to be him?” When I shook my head yes, she said,”Really?”

I said,”I’d love to be him.”

She said,”That’s nice, I’m glad.”

Nikki walked back to the counter, retrieved her food, walked to the table and sat down with him in her shoe!!! I really do want to be him!

I laid on the floor and slid on my back under her chair. She was dangling her flat with him in it from her toes. I just laid there; still; looking at that beautiful foot with his legs sticking out a little from under the ball of her foot.

I decided to knock her shoe off. That startled her! Nikki kicked off her other shoe and put both of her feet on my face. My head disappeared under her nylon clad feet! They were warm, soft and moist!!! She wrapped her feet around my head, gripping me, slid me out for a better position to put her feet on me! The smell was intoxicating. Her toes were on my forehead and her heels were on my stomach. I could see her smile at me through the nylon mesh of her toes! She massaged my face with her toes and I never resisted. She did this a couple of minutes then stood up, removed the chair from over top of me. She took her foot so her toes were over my mouth and heel was in my crotch, pressed down and pulled me out from under the table. She moved her foot forward so her toes were over my eyes to the point I could see through the mesh at the crotch of the toes.

Nikki said “You want to be him? Ok!” I could make out her smiling as she started to put pressure on me like she was going to step on me! Her foot formed over my face from the pressure effectively cutting off my breathing. I thought she was really going to step on me! Nikki let up, raised her heel and twisted her foot on my face like snuffing out a cigarette. She removed her foot, giggled a little and put her flats back back on and walked away. Mini me was on the floor under the table. I retrieved him. I looked at him, still slightly misformed from his encounter. My face smelled of her feet! At that point I was so horny I didn’t know what to do with myself.

She turned the tv on and plopped herself on the couch. She said “How about a foot rub?”

I said “I can do that.”

She pointed at the other end of the couch and told me,”Sit there.” I crawled up and sat with my back against the arm rest. She slid her feet toward me, lying on her back. Her toes were eye level and her heels were between my spread legs close to my crotch.

I started to rub one hand on each foot. She flexed her toes and let out a soft moan. As I was rubbing, I was feeling them, smelling them, really looking at them closely. They were so soft, the shape was like they were built for stepping on me.

The smell is what really got me excited! Nothing like I’ve ever smelled before. They were always damp from sweat.

She began relaxing. The more she relaxed the closer her toes got to my face. She had fallen asleep.

I leaned forward into her toes and breathed in deeply! When I did she pushed her feet forward in a stretch sliding up my body a little and smashing me into the arm of the couch with some force. My face pushed into her toes. The force was arching my back against the armrest!

She relaxed her stretch, her feet slid back down my body. Pushing my little boner down and pinching it under her one heel! I never felt anything like that! Everytime I moved her foot with my hands my dick would throb!!! I kept rubbing her feet but it was hard because they were much closer. She lifted her leg and crossed over the one my dick was under! The pressure increased three fold. Throbbing increased ten times! I was almost cross eyed from the feeling!!!!

She started rubbing my face with the foot that was on top causing her other foot to rock back and forth. The feeling was so intense, I was Paralyzed!

She rolled to her side pulling her feet away from me. I grabbed my underwear and looked. It was very red and my underwear had a big wet spot! My heart was pounding. I slid and layed down on my side. Butt and legs were against the back of the couch and upper body laying with my back against the arm rest. Waiting for the feeling to subside.

I must have fallen asleep. I woke up to Nikki’s foot petting my head. She said “Hello honey…” She stopped and lowered her foot in front of me. I stared at her dark pink sparkly polish on her toenails.

She said,” I’m going to get a shower, you can stay here and watch tv until I’m done.” I smiled at her. She tweaked my nose with her toes and got up. All I could think is this is still Friday night! I watched her walk away. Those bulbous cheeks swaying rhythmically and calf muscles every step. Listening to her feet pad the floor. I was still staring even after she was out of my sight.

Still lost in my thoughts, I heard the hair dryer. I flipped my legs up the back rest of the couch and moved my upper body to the center of the seat cushion. Staring at the ceiling, I still can’t believe how the evening was going. I wondered why Nikki wasn’t married. She is definitely beautiful! She was really nice I thought. Maybe it was because she was so tall? Maybe men were afraid of how big she was? I would marry her, if she wasn’t my aunt.

The hair dryer shut off. She walked back into the living room. She looked at me in this strange position.

She said,”Look at this! I have a new cushion!” She spun around and I saw her huge ass descending. She was only wearing a black t-shirt and light blue panties. I realized her ass was enormous! She wiggled as she descended on me forcing most of my body into her ass crack. Her puss pushed onto my face! Pressure was incredible but not unbearable. The fabric of her undies was the only thing keeping my head from being swallowed by her huge puss. Her ass was accommodating.

I moved my head to try to get some more air. She moaned quietly and more pressure was on me forcing me further into her crevice. Very warm! Damp and a little musky smelling with some vanilla mixed in. This is just as good as being under her feet.

She rocked slowly then suddenly shot up from me. She looked terrified and said “I’m sorry! Are you ok?!?! ”

I said “I’m ok,why? It felt amazing!”

She picked me up, hugged me and said,”You’re an awesome little man!” She put me down smiling really big. I layed on my back on the floor with my feet at the bottom edge of the couch and my head straight away. Nikki stepped over me and sat down. Those gorgeous bare feet moved in from both sides. Until the middle of my body was under both of them. They slowly moved forward until her toes engulfed my face. They were incredible and had a light perfumed scent. Playing with my head with her toes, slowly rubbing and feeling my small head between her feet. She moved her feet out, pinning my arms down.

She sat there looking down at me with a puzzled look. She said,”Hang on, I want to see something.” She got up and went to the kitchen. I heard her rummaging for something. She came back with a small tape measure. She told me,”Stand up straight.” Measuring me,”hmmm” escaped her lips.

I said,”What?”

She said,”You’re 23 ˝ inches tall.”

“I thought I was 24”

She said,”Nope, 23 ˝ is what the tape measure says!” Then she lay it on the floor and put her foot on it….12 ź inches! One foot was half my size!

I asked,”How tall are you?”

She said,”I’m 6’7” tall.”

I said,”Wow! You’re a giant!”

She corrected me,”giantess.” She confesses to me,”I always wished I could have a tiny person under my feet.” She smiled and said,”Look! Here you are!” Then she asked again,”Do you like being under my feet?”

Shaking my head yes and said,”I’ve always liked women’s feet. Yours feel amazing. I even like the way they smell.”

She said,” Now that’s interesting, I’m glad you like the smell! Just one thing though, I don’t want you to tell anyone about this! They would think I was weird or creepy and they would think the same thing about you.”

I told her,” I won’t say anything because I like it too.”

She asked,”Did you like it when I sat on you?”
Shaking my head excitedly, I said,”That was great! I loved it!”

She let out an awwww! She asked,”Are you ready for bed?” I shook my head yes. She asked,”Do you want to sleep on the couch, floor, or in bed with me? Or one of the other beds? I don’t sleep with any clothes on, just thought you should know before you decide.”

Smiling, I said,”In bed with you!”

She said,”Ok!”

We got ready for bed except my mom didn’t pack any pjs for me. She asked,” Do you mind sleeping in your underwear?”

I said,”No, I can do that.”

We crawled into bed, she said,”Crap! You need a pillow. You can use my leg pillow.”

“Leg pillow?”

“ Yeah, I sleep with it between my legs. I sleep better with it.”

I said,”Ok.” I laid my head on the pillow, I could smell her scent on it. It was comforting as I fell asleep.

I woke up hot. Still dark, I was somewhere under the covers. I reached out to get my bearings and I felt Nikki. She was really close. Skin so soft yet firm. I was trying to figure out what part of her I was feeling. She moved from me touching her. My hand found a hot area between two mounds of flesh, it’s her ass! I moved closer and snuggled up to her bottom. I loved her scent mixed with vanilla. I rubbed my face on her ass cheek and went back to sleep.

I was suddenly awakened, she was pulling me. My face slid through her crotch until I was laying on her leg. Her other leg came down on top of me. I laid there between her legs. She was still sleeping. This felt incredible, after a while I fell asleep again.

I was awakened again by her pulling me from between her legs. I heard her mumble,”Come up here.” She pulled me in front of her into a hug with my face in her tits. We both went back to sleep like that. I’ve never been more comfortable or relaxed than in that moment. I felt like I belonged there.

I woke up to birds chirping, light shining in the window and still in her embrace. Head still between her tits. Looking up at her beautiful face. Feeling her deep breathing as she slept. Taking in every piece of this moment so I would never forget any of it.

After a couple of minutes, she yawned and hugged me tight to her. She looked at me, smiled and asked,”How’d you sleep?”

I answered,”Really good.”

She said,”Me too, I haven’t slept that good in a long time. You really relax me. I suppose you like my boobs too?”

I replied,”They’re nice to sleep in!”

She laughed and said,”How about some breakfast?”

“Sure, have any bagels?”

She said,”I have cinnamon raisin bagels.”

I said,”My favorite.”

She said,”Ok, bagels it is.” She stood up to get dressed. I stared with my mouth open. She said,”What are you looking at?” I blushed and put my head down. She said,” It’s ok, you can look.” I was sitting on the edge of the bed, I looked up as she backed up. Her ass was in my face! She wiggled a little, rubbing her cheeks on my face. I turned bright red. She laughed, put some clothes on the bed. I watched as she stripped nylons up her long legs, then a dark blue top and white skirt. She went to her closet and put white cork wedges on. Those shoes made her taller yet. She said,” Put some clothes on and I’ll start the bagels.”

I said,”Ok.” I watched her walk away, listening to her heels slap against her shoes. I put on my shorts and t-shirt. Smelling the bagels toast increased my hunger. I sat at the table.

She asked,”Cream cheese?”

I said,”Yes, please.”

She asked,”Something to drink?”

I said,”Coffee.” She sat coffee and a bagel in front of me. She returned with another bagel and a cup of coffee. It was quiet while we ate. She had her legs crossed. I was watching her toes sticking out of her shoe rise and wiggle, then she would slap her shoe against her heel a couple of times.

After watching me she said,”Do you like what you see? I bet you want in there.”

I said,”I wish I was in there!”

Nikki said,”Unfortunately you’re not that small or you would be in my shoe. I’d keep you forever then.”

I said,” I promise if I ever do I’ll come back to stay with you.”

Nikki looked sad and said,”You’ll forget me when you’re older.”

I said,”That would be impossible! I’ll never want to forget you! If I could I would marry you. I don’t ever want to be without you.” She grabbed me and pulled me to her for a hug. She kissed me on the cheek.

She said,”My awesome little man. I wish I could keep you forever, especially this small. Or even smaller.” After setting me back in the chair, she stood up and kissed me on the forehead. She told me,”Go to the living room, I’ll be in as soon as I clean up breakfast.”

I asked her,”Do you need help?”

She said,”Awe, you’re so sweet. Thank you but I’ll take care of it.”

I said,”Ok, I’ll wait for you in the living room then.”

She said,”It won’t take me long.”

I was in the living room playing with my mini stretch Armstrong when she finished and joined me.

She stood over me and asked,”Is that mini you?”

I said,”Yup, that’s me.”

She said ,”No bugs on my floor, house rules. So I guess I’ll have to squish you.” She stepped on mini me. He disappeared under her cork wedge. She started twisting like she was crushing a bug. I was laying flat looking under watching him flatten and deform.

I rolled on my back and said,”It’s my turn.” She looked shocked.

She asked,”With my shoes on?”

I said,”Please.”

She said,”Ok.” She lined up on me and placed her foot on me. The heel of the cork wedge was on my crotch and the front with her toes sticking out was up to my chin. She wiggled her toes up and down so I could see under them. Her toes flattened out as I felt her weight coming down. I felt my dick being squashed under her heel and my chest compressing so it was hard to breathe. I could see her biting her bottom lip and her eyes were wide. Pressure kept coming down harder and harder. The higher the pressure the more excited she looked. It stopped and held. I looked at her other leg and her knee was bent with only the tip of her shoe on the ground.

She asked,”Are you ok?” I shook my head yes. She said,”You’re an awesome little man! I’m standing on you, all of my weight!” I was getting used to the pressure. It didn’t hurt. Just unable to move. It was hard to breathe. I was definitely ok though. I can’t believe this giant woman is standing on me.

She let up. Place the toe section of her shoe on my face. Twisting and pushing like she wanted to crush my head. Turning my head slightly so it wouldn’t hurt my nose. It actually felt nice then. I could see her toes protruding over the end of her shoe as she worked on my face.

She removed her foot from me. Looking at me she asked,” Are you ok? Did you like that?”

I said,”I loved it.”

She said,”I’ve wanted someone like you in my life for a very long time. I can’t believe I stepped on you and you loved it.” She picked me up and held me in a hug for a long time. She was crying. She whispered in my ear,”If you liked that, we’re going to have a lot of fun together.”

I felt like I may have unleashed a monster.


Chapter End Notes:
Any thoughts or constructive criticism is definitely welcome. Hopefully it was enjoyable.