- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Part 1: Insertion, masturbation

Part 2: Crushing (it was too short to be its own chapter)

Elsie was stuck in a jar with the other three remaining captives, exhausted from trying to pull that poor woman out of the giant’s lips. At first it had seemed like they were getting somewhere, but then the giant had easily slurped her up. As his lips closed over her feet, he’d started moaning, closing his eyes and sitting back away from the table. It was at that time that one of the other women – the one who had tried to argue with the giant – had shakily gotten to her feet and started to make her way away from their tormentor. Before she had even passed their former box prison, however, the man had scooped them all up and dumped them into an enormous glass jar on a side table. The clear sides towered over her and let her see the entire room – including the giant himself, whose pants were slowly tenting up as he was clearly getting an enormous erection.

For several minutes the giant just knelt on the floor, eyes closed, the cloth of his pants growing tighter and tighter as his monstrous member grew longer and harder against it. Finally, he gave a huge, satisfied gulp. Elsie could just barely see the flesh in his throat move strangely as his Adam’s apple bobbed frantically up and down. He actually swallowed her.

A couple minutes later, he patted his belly and grinned over at the women in the jar. “Ahhh, well, you all lost,” the giant finally said. “So I guess you’re staying here with me.” He licked his lips and stood up, towering over them. “But I still have another game, so… here’s your prize for the next game: if you win, you live until tomorrow. If you lose, well,” he patted his belly again, “I have enough space in here for all of you.”

He picked up the jar as the women inside shrieked, and seemed to look at them critically. “Hmmm, which of you is the best swimmer?” He plucked up the woman next to Elsie and turned her this way and that, then shrugged and put her on the table. Then he picked up Elsie, bruising her ribs as she was swiftly carried up to his face. “Yes, you’ll do,” he said, his voice nearly deafening, and she was placed on the table as well.

“This game is called volcano,” he stated to the two tiny women on the table as he stood over them. He unzipped his pants and his huge, throbbing penis seemed to spring out. It towered over the two women, who quickly stumbled away from it. A glistening drop of precum oozed out of the oddly distended slit at the end and slowly began to drip down.

“The goal is to get me to cum. Should be easy, right?” He stroked down his shaft and shuddered, his penis somehow growing even larger. Another drop of precum oozed out, then another. “I mean, look how close I already am. Fuck, I’m going easy on you here. This can barely be called a game.”

He scooped up Elsie and held her in a firm fist, with only her head sticking out. With his other hand, he reached down and stretched the slit on his penis until it was wide enough to fit his entire finger. Elsie hadn’t been with many guys, but she was certain that was not how that was supposed to work. Before she could get over that thought, she found herself flying – still in his fist – toward the now elongated hole into the giant’s urethra.

Her mind blanked, unable to process what was happening, until she felt the fingers at the bottom of his fist uncurl and her feet being thrust into somewhere hot and tight. She screamed and tried to kick but only managed to frantically move her feet, as the giant was still gripping her from the ankles up. He grunted and released her shins and Elsie desperately tried again to kick, but was cut off before she could begin by being thrust further in. Now she was up to her knees in his penis, and no no no this isn’t possible.

The giant grunted again as she kicked and screamed and she kicked more furiously, trying to hurt him more. This elicited more grunts and finally a moan as more precum began to ooze out around her legs and with his next thrust, she nearly slid in with the lubrication. She realized she wasn’t hurting him – she was giving him a full-body blow job. All her struggles so far were nothing but pleasure for him.

Another thrust, and she was in up to her thighs. Despite herself, she kept kicking, desperate to hurt him and get herself out. The fist around her loosened as she was now held up by the force of his erection. Desperately, she tried to pull her legs out, but she was stuck tight into his urethra – her motions only evoked a throaty moan. “Fuck, forgot your candy,” he mumbled. Fingernails larger than her head snapped through the ropes around her crotch and chest, roughly pulling them off.

Then he began to fondle himself: one slow, hard stroke, beginning at his cockhead and moving up the shaft to his testicles, something wriggling in his grip. But Elsie had no time, no mind to think about what he could be holding. All she could think about was the pressure as his hand passed over her legs trapped inside him, and the suction his stroke caused, pulling her deeper into his urethra until she was up to her hips in his massive cock.

She desperately kicked and he moaned, reaching down to stroke himself again, bruising her lower body as his hand slid over his member again but slightly faster, slightly harder. Immediately, the pain was followed by suction as she was drawn in to just above her waist, being squished further into his urethra. Elsie frantically tried to pull herself out of his cockhead, thrusting her arms into the spongey flesh around her, prompting another happy moan from the giant. She switched to trying to punch him, to claw at the flesh and hurt him, but this only resulted in more overwhelming, pleased noises.

Her struggles were cut off as he stroked himself a third time and the suction pulled her further in, trapping her arms as she had been in the process of trying to widen his slit to pull herself back out. Elsie thrust her shoulders back and forth, moving her entire body now in an attempt to at least get an arm free again. She tried to steady herself by pushing with her legs against the wall of his urethra, but she was unable to find purchase. The only response from the giant was a low, guttural moan and an increase in the precum slipping out around her. His hand fell away as she continued to writhe, to try to find any way to get even a part of herself out of his massive, drooling penis.

After an eternity of near constant groaning, he began stroking himself again: another stroke from tip to base, sucking her further into his cock, leaving only Elsie’s head free from the tight prison of his flesh. Her body felt like it was wrapped in hot, fevered nylon – it stretched as she kicked and punched, eliciting more happy moans, but always came back to press in on her again. Still she struggled, desperate to somehow get out, to somehow get away, lest he stroke again and swallow her with his penis.

His hand loomed over her head, followed by the familiar bruising pressure, and she was gone – entirely enveloped in his urethra. It stank of old piss and jizz and she dry heaved as the fleshy, stretchy walls around her seemed to close in. Elsie’s horrified mind imagined his sperm coming up and burrowing into her when he finally came.

Elsie thrashed and tried to thrust herself back out to freedom, using every ounce of strength to try to push against the confines of his urethra. But every time she pushed against the walls, they seemed to come back tighter, stronger, hotter. And now that she was all the way in, it almost felt like she was slowly sinking deeper down his shaft.

Another terrible squeeze and her body was bruised and pulled several feet further in, the exit at his glans now nothing more than a dream. The strokes came faster now, the compression only ceasing for what felt like less than a second before she’d be crushed again and pushed even further up his enormous shaft. Again, and again, and something cracked in her arm, and again, and a sharp pain in her chest and she couldn’t breath, and again, and again.

* * * *

Sadie had been momentarily relieved when the giant had brought out his huge, pulsing penis. This game was one she’d played dozens of times, though never with someone this big. Getting a man off could be a chore, but this particular specimen was already nearly there. It was horrifying, sure, but she’d at least be safe for a day. She couldn’t imagine being eaten alive and digested.

Then the giant had grabbed the other woman on the table and thrust her into his penis. She’d given enough blowjobs to know how sensitive the cockhead was, especially around the urethral slit. Someone as hard as their captor should have been spewing all over her right now. This was some tantric shit, and it wasn’t good.

Then the giant had grabbed Sadie, and began to masturbate with her in his hand, and that was when she knew she was well and truly screwed. She was shrieking constantly, but the giant either didn’t notice, or didn’t care.

His first stroke was slow, and only slightly painful; he rolled her around in his pre, then rubbed her from the tip all the way to the top of his shaft, grinding her face and breasts and thighs into his throbbing penis. She felt every bulging vein and wrinkle as she was slowly pulled over them.

The next few strokes were a bit harder as she felt herself bruising first at the pressure of his massive hand, and then from the crushing against his member, which seemed to throb even harder than before.

Mercifully, she got a break after that – and thankfully, she couldn’t see what was happening around her. Engulfed in his palm, she could only depend on her hearing: his heavy grunts and moans, her own gasping, coughing breaths, and the screams of the woman in his penis.

A short time later Sadie’s respite came to an end as he began to stroke himself with her again, and her raw throat found the will to scream again. She thought she could hear her bones creaking as he dragged her against his shaft a few more times, slowly but with intense pressure. Then, after an ungodly moan, he squeezed her so hard she felt her bones crack and her shrieking took on a new pitch. The friction between her body and his skin was so intense that her skin was ripped off, leaving bloody smears on the giant, throbbing, building-sized penis. After only two such strokes she was unconscious; five and she was dead.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Again, first story posted on here. Constructive criticism is welcome! Non-constructive criticism can eff off.