- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Humiliation, vore, mouth play, fear play

Delilah watched in horror as the other woman’s screaming head was swallowed by their tormentor’s penis, leaving nothing but her long brown hair sticking out of the tip and a strange bulge at the tip of his shaft. The giant’s cock had grown over the last minute to be larger than a three-story building and was nearly as thick around as a bus. It was constantly leaking precum now, the thick droplets splashing onto the table as the giant closed his eyes and moaned loudly.

The first woman he had grabbed was trapped between his palm and his penis, as the giant rubbed himself again and again, drawing the lump in his cock – all that’s left of her, Delilah thought – further and further toward his testicles. As his masturbation grew more frantic, his hand closed more tightly over the increasing girth of his member, and the shrieks from the woman he grasped grew higher in pitch. Then she suddenly stopped, as his enormous penis gained red streaks on top.

The giant grunted, then moaned, then loudly shouted, “Fuck, yes!” as the lump in his cock reached the base of his shaft. He squeezed even harder against his girth, and red stuff – all that’s left of the other one – spurted out between his fingers, covering his penis in gore. He frantically rubbed himself up and down, spreading the blood and viscera all over his cock, groaning all the while.

Suddenly he stopped, breathing hard, and let his bloody hand fall to his side, while the other cupped his visibly pulsing balls. The giant turned to look at the two remaining women in the jar.

“Looks like –” He stopped and shuddered, fingering his balls lightly. “Looks like you lost game number 2, as well.” He started to chuckle, then gasped and closed his eyes, fondling himself again. “Oh, God, good game though.” The giant moved to stand over the jar, still cradling his balls, and positioned his penis above the remaining captives. “Either of you want to –” he stopped and took a shuddering, panting breath. “Want to try to play? Double or nothing?” The giant grinned down at the women. “Surely you can get me off now.”

Delilah and her companion could only scream, gazing up at the monster of a penis that loomed over them and trying to avoid the neverending drops of precum that slipped down into their prison.

“Too bad. You probably would have won.” He tipped the jar slightly and aimed his penis into it. “Now I’ll just get more cream-filled treats.”

The stream of semen that spewed out was like a fire hose. It knocked first the other woman, then Delilah down with bruising force. The white liquid kept coming, spewing out of the giant’s penis, long after Delilah was sure it should have stopped. She couldn’t breath, she couldn’t scream, and still the deluge continued, crushing them into the bottom of the jar with terrifying strength. Finally, the stream petered off. Delilah managed to stand in the pool of cum and tried to take a breath but couldn’t, her entire face coated in the giant’s thick, almost gelatinous seed.

Through the semen in her ears she heard the giant grunt. “Come on,” his thunderous voice rang out. Another, louder, grunt, then a thump as something splashed into the waist-high semen in the jar. “Fuck, yes,” he groaned. She had just managed to uncover her mouth with her equally sticky hands, to take a quick breath, when the stream began again, forcing her back under the surface of the quickly rising cum.

After what felt like an eternity, the giant stopped ejaculating. The liquid in the jar had nearly covered her head by this point – she was treading water in his semen. Treading jizz? Her tired, shocked mind was unable to process what was going on as huge, tree-like fingers grasped her and pulled her out of the muck. Delilah was hit by a sense of vertigo as she was quickly lifted into the air, then rammed into a huge, hot, wet wall of muscle as the giant briefly licked her front, then her back.

“Mmmmm,” his voice rumbled through her from so close. “Are you a nice twinkie now?” She forced her eyes open through the thick drool and semen combination that now coated her face, only to see the giant’s fingers around her waist loosening as his other hand grasped her by the ankles. “Let’s get you nice and clean and see, shall we?”

She screamed as he lowered her head-first into his mouth, his huge, surprisingly soft lips closing on her shins. His enormous tongue ran over and under and around her and he sucked his semen off, the slimy skin of his inner cheek crushing her legs together at the front of his mouth. Then he slowly, almost gently closed his teeth over her lower thighs until they just barely grazed her skin. Finally, he pulled her gradually out of his mouth, his teeth sliding softly over each part of her body as she was slowly, so slowly removed from the hot prison of his mouth.

“Yeah, you look like a good twinkie.” It was hard to make things out as she dangled upside down by her ankles, but the sight of the giant’s tongue licking his lips was clear enough. “Good enough to eat, even.” The fingers holding her legs let go and she fell back into his mouth with a shriek, landing on his tongue.

The mass of muscle immediately rolled around her and pulled her in past quickly closing lips, then thrust her every which way until she grew nauseous and vomited up semen. Contrary to her expectations, this only elicited a delighted “Mmmmm,” followed by his tongue swiftly crushing her against his upper palate as he swallowed. “Good twinkie,” he cooed, the sound nearly deafening.

His tongue picked her up and forced her into the sweltering space between his lower gums and inner cheek. Another swallow, and the tongue returned, smearing her along the outside of his lower gums with a level of violence just shy of bone-breaking as she struggled against his muscle. She kicked and punched and screamed and choked on his drool as it seemed to force its way down her throat, his tongue crushing her entire body into the rapidly filling pool of saliva at the bottom of his mouth. Then she was thrust into the space between his upper gums and inner cheek and he swallowed again. Delilah reached out with all her remaining strength and tried to scratch his gums but couldn’t even leave a dent, although this did result in the giant making a happy, almost purring-like noise.

His tongue returned and roughly shoved Delilah further into the crevice between his gums and cheek. Her entire front was crushed into the tight space, and every time she tried to take a breath, all she got was hot, slimy flesh. She frantically kicked at his cheek but there was no response. She managed to briefly push his cheek slightly away from her face and took a gasping breath before it seemed to push back in. The combination of spit in her ears and flesh enveloping her head blocked out all sounds but the occasional crackle of bubbling saliva as she managed to shift slightly. This continued for what felt like ages, as she felt the hot, humid chamber of the giant’s mouth move underneath her, rocking her entire body every time he swallowed.

Without any warning, Delilah was suddenly wrapped in his tongue again. Then it flicked back and she was falling, head first, into his throat.

A single, terrible GLK echoed around her as she desperately screamed and reached out for something to grab onto but found nothing. The tissue around her pulsed and squeezed and then began to vibrate as the giant groaned again. She fought harder, trying to punch into the flesh around her and haul herself back up. She couldn’t breath, it was too tight, she had to get out, she had to get out. She kicked and flailed and elbowed, trying to make herself bigger to clog the bastard’s throat, and the groaning grew louder as she just barely had space to breath and felt like she was slowing down. It was working! She was stopping herself! Then another pulse and squeeze writhed down his throat and her arms and legs were crushed against her body as she was pushed further down, once again too squished to breath. She tried again, briefly slowing her descent, stealing another breath, but was easily overcome by the next wave of peristalsis.

By the time she reached his esophageal sphincter she was too tired and out of breath to fight anymore. His esophagus pushed her the rest of the way through into his stomach, where she landed with a small splash in a waist-deep pool of liquid.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Again, first story! Constructive criticism welcome (=