- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Insertion, hard vore

Heidi had managed to wipe off and cough up enough semen just in time to see the giant drop something into his mouth – likely the other woman who’d been in the jar with her. She was tall enough that her head was ‘above water,’ so to speak, but it was hard to keep her feet in the horrible, almost gel-like liquid. She slipped and felt her foot impact something, but couldn’t tell what it was, only that it wasn’t the side of the jar. Luckily, she managed to keep her footing and didn’t fall underneath the creamy surface.

After what felt like an hour of watching him move something around in his mouth, his massive penis slowly, slowly hardening again, he stopped and turned back to look at her. The giant’s piercing blue eyes seemed to lock onto her soul. “Hmmm, two treats left.” He carelessly lifted the jar, sending Heidi splashing underneath a wave of quickly cooling semen. As she struggled to get back to the surface and not accidentally breath it in, something huge and hot briefly brushed against her, then pulled away. Her prison shook as the jar was placed back on a flat surface, and she managed to stand again, leaning against the side of the glass to catch her breath. Wiping her face revealed the giant clutching something, although the remaining layers of gooey white gel were too thick for her to tell what.

“Looks like you weren’t such a good swimmer after all,” the giant thundered, and Heidi realized he was holding the woman he’d stuffed in his penis. The corpse of her, at least. There was no way she had survived that. She shuddered as she realized that the thing she’d kicked must have been the remains of the poor thing, the semen suddenly feeling even dirtier as she realized she was swimming in the same – stuff – that a corpse had been in just a moment ago.

“Well, waste not, want not!” the giant said cheerfully. Heidi’s terrified tears cleared her vision just in time to see the giant bite off first one leg, then the other, quickly lapping at the stumps as they oozed pink in a combination of blood and semen. He paused to chew and sporadically lick the still oozing lumps, and as she watched the pink turn redder and redder as the blood began to outmatch the remnants of his cum, she threw up violently. This meant she missed seeing him bite off the corpse’s arms, although she heard the pleased crunching noises. As she regained her breath, she knew she shouldn’t look up – she knew it – but she looked up anyway to see the giant nibbling on the torso of what had been a woman. Heidi threw up again, then with nothing left, began dry heaving.

“Oh, that won’t do at all,” said the giant, from right above her. She screamed hoarsely and coughed on her own stomach acid, flailing at the solidifying semen around her. “You’re not cream filled anymore. That means you’re not a treat… hm. I’ll have to find something else to do with you.”

The sound of acres of fabric falling accompanied the sensation of being surrounded by hot flesh. She struggled against the hand gripping her, kicking and flailing and screaming. The giant giggled. “Oh, you want to get out and explore? Perfect. You can explore all you want in just a minute.” She flew through the air while still confined in the sweaty, stinking meat of his fist. The motion made her sick but, again, there was nothing left to come up.

When she finally stopped, she was immediately forced into his palm by his huge, moist, pulsing tongue as it licked her, mixing the semen she was still drenched in with spit. “No need to waste candy,” he boomed, right before she was confronted with his huge teeth rushing toward her body. Heidi was barely able to flinch and shriek before the giant delicately bit off the slightly melted, thick red ropes around her chest, then shifted to do the same to the ones around her crotch. “There we go,” he added, picking her up with his other hand and leaving her underwear behind.

Engulfed in his fist again, it felt like her stomach was going to come out of her mouth as she once again was ferried off at far too great a speed. When his first opened, she found herself facing a hillside of pale pink flesh split into two distinct sections. “I call this game spelunking.” With that, the other huge hand came around the side of the giant’s body and parted the sections to reveal a dark, brown rimmed, hairy hole. “Have fun in there!”

As she got closer, the smell of shit began to hit her, and the realization of what was about to happen sent her into an even greater panic. She struggled harder, clawing at the meat of his palm, but a quick squeeze took her breath away. “Tsk tsk, save that for the cave,” came the giant’s voice, then there was only darkness and stench as her head was thrust into his asshole.

Heidi kicked and squirmed and even bit, though she began dry heaving again after that one. The puckered flesh of the giant’s anus seemed to almost embrace her shoulders, then her breasts as she was shoved further in. She slapped at the skin around the hole as best she could, her arms getting caught on the giant’s thick, tough pubic hairs. Her breath gave out in her panic and she breathed in, then coughed at the stench.

Another shove, and the only things left outside of the hot, tight, atrociously smelly darkness were her still-kicking legs. Then his anus squeezed, and she was sucked in until only her feet were still free, futilely flapping against the rim of the giant’s asshole. Sudden pressure bore down on her feet and she hoarsely shrieked in pain as they were pulverized. Acting on instinct, Heidi pulled her feet up and away from the crush of the giant’s butt cheeks returning to their natural state, and inadvertently put herself entirely into his colon.

At first, she knew which way was out – it was down. She had to move down. She had to get out. But as she tried, she found that she could no longer find the hole she had been shoved in through. Then everything shifted and the floor became the wall. Just as she thought she might have her bearings back and be able to drag herself towards where she was pretty sure the giant’s anus awaited, she was forced further up into the colon as the muscle around her compressed and sucked her deeper into itself.

Her nose gave out as she was forced to breath the murky, methane-filled air in the giant’s rectum, and she started getting dizzy. She tried to drag herself towards the entry to this hell but it never seemed to end. Heidi started clawing and punching and slapping at the walls, unable to kick anymore due to her feet. A slow tightening of the walls around her prompted more scratches and finally flailing of her legs, as even the pain of her crushed feet was drowned out by the ever-increasing panic.

The rectal walls gradually relaxed around her, and she almost breathed a sigh of relief before they began once again tightening. She screamed and punched and kicked out with her pulverized feet as the walls closed in, pressed in tighter and tighter until she couldn’t breath, and just before she was sure she would be crushed to death – relaxed, just as slowly.

This continued for an eternity, Heidi pulling herself forward as far as she could when the rectal walls relaxed, then pushing and struggling when they contracted, until she was too exhausted to move. As she stopped reacting to the repeated tightening and relaxing, the rectum around her seemed to finally, fully relax, as if done with its toy. Heidi passed out, her last thought a prayer that she would wake to find this had all been a horrible nightmare – or not wake at all.