- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Insertion, disposal

Heidi woke up somewhere hot and cramped. Her feet were in excruciating pain, her legs were being crushed all the way up to her shins, and she couldn’t remember how she’d gotten here. Where even was here? What was going on?

The smell hit her, and she remembered. She began to struggled again, reaching out to punch and claw at the rectal walls, to try to pull herself forward to… to somewhere, but she couldn’t shift her legs at all, and no matter how she pulled she didn’t move. The flesh around her seemed to come alive, slowly tightening around her again until she couldn’t breath, then once again loosening its hold just before she suffocated. But something was different this time.

It took a few rounds of this for her to realize that the crushing sensation on her legs was slowly working its way upwards. First, the pressure enveloped her knees. Then, slowly, it began creeping up her thighs. Despite this, she continued to fight, to try to pull herself along the rippled muscle. It was only when the crushing reached her hips and she rammed her hand into something solid that she realized why she wasn’t moving.

If she’d thought she was panicking before, it was nothing compared to now. She flailed and thrashed and desperately tried to pull herself out as the giant’s huge log of shit continued to slowly engulf her. First it moved past her hips, then up to her chest, then over her breasts as the rectum around her continued its slow tightening and releasing. Each time the walls contracted the shit moved a bit faster, ate up a bit more of her.

The rectum relaxed again, but the only parts of her still free were her neck, head, and arms, which she’d thrown up over her head in a desperate attempt to pull herself out. Then the entire world seemed to crush down onto her as the giant quickly tensed up. His feces seemed to rush forward and over her head, pushing into her mouth and nose as her hands – the only part of her that was still loose – uselessly flailed at the solid mass she was entrapped in. No matter how she struggled, she couldn’t even move now, helplessly entombed in his shit.

As she began to grow faint from lack of air, her hands felt something other than the oppressive heat of the giant’s colon. Fresh air! And then, suddenly, cold, cold water. Heidi tried to dig at the shit encapsulating her with rapidly weakening fingers, but could barely move more than a few crumbs before her mind failed her.

* * * *

The man grinned down at the tiny, limp hands sticking out of the long, brown log in the toilet bowl. The ones in his stomach had long since been digested, and now this one was all done, too. It was too bad she hadn’t woken up until right when he had to shit. If she’d been up sooner, they could have played more before he was done with her.

He licked his lips as he quickly cleaned up, finishing by fastidiously washing his hands after he flushed his refuse down the toilet. His grin grew wider as he left the bathroom, flicking the light off on the way out. It was almost time for his next box of treats…

 

Chapter End Notes:

And that's it! I wrote this because I wished there were more stories like this out there... anyway, like I said, any constructive feedback would be appreciated. Thanks, I hope you enjoyed!