- Text Size +

Meanwhile, the angels were just finishing up making the breakfast, a large breakfast with tinies bound by their hands and feet for Alisha, and a tiny breakfast for Ben. Alisha sat down just before the last angel finished seasoning one of the tinies.

“Alright, you know what happens if my breakfast isn’t ready the moment I arrive.” Alisha stated as she picked up the angel and licked her lips.

The angel started panicking.

“GODDESS, PLEASE! I WAS JUST SPRINKLING SOME MORE SPICE ON THE HUMANS-“ He pleaded before being shut in Alisha’s mouth.

The rest of the angels then watched in horror as bulge containing him slipped down Alisha’s throat. Alisha then swiftly reached over and grabbed a handful of three more angels.

“GODDESS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” One of them screamed.

“I know I’ve only been eating the direct offenders for minor offences, but you can’t seem to learn to get my fucking breakfast ready on time, so down the hatch more and more will go if you don’t shape up!” Alisha responded before chucking all three angels in her mouth.

The rest of the angels then watched as more bulges traveled down into the depths of Alisha’s naked body, one at a time.

“So, did the point come across…or do I need to eat more?” Alisha threatened.

“THE POINT CAME ACROSS! THE POINT CAME ACROSS!” All the angels screamed in unison.

Alisha looked pissed for a moment longer, but then resigned herself.

“Alright, my angel feast will be postponed until one more late breakfast.” She announced as she leaned back and licked her lips.

All the angels about cried with relief.

“BURP! Man, you keep screwing up and I might start getting too full to eat my real breakfast.” Alisha added as she began eating her breakfast, eating the tinies along with bites of the other food like they were just another ingredient to help sate her morning hunger.

“A-Alisha, don’t you think you could go a little easier on our angels? They do so much for us.” Ben asked as he nervously started eating his own breakfast.

“…I guess I was a little harsh, wasn’t I?” Alisha admitted as she popped another tiny in her mouth and swallowed him down. “Thing is, they just don’t seem to learn to behave perfectly unless I make serious consequences for them.”

“You shouldn’t expect anyone to be perfect, Alisha.” Ben countered.

Alisha paused her eating and smiled warmly at Ben.

“Why not? You’re perfect.” She said sweetly as she gently stroked her finger across Ben.

Ben looked flattered.

“Alisha, you’re the perfect one; you’re a Goddess.” He countered.

Alisha looked flattered as well, but in a shyer way.

“I’m not as good as you, and you know it.” She said.

“You’re the most amazing girl in the universe, Alisha. And a pathetic mortal like me couldn’t have dreamed of getting someone like you.” Ben continued. “I love you.”

Alisha smiled.

“I love you too.” She responded.

The couple finished breakfast and it was time for Alisha’s morning shower. She walked into her bathroom, which was so beautiful it looked like it belonged to a billionaire, however, the one unusual thing about it was the lack of a toilet. Ben originally thought the reason for that was because Goddesses didn’t need to poop or pee, but the answer was something far more…interesting.

Alisha placed her hand on her lower belly and knew it was time for her morning dump. The world then began distorting all around them for half a minute or so until it reformed in the mortal realm, where Alisha now stood the middle of a tiny neighborhood.

“AHH! MONSTER!” The neighborhood screamed as everyone started running.

Alisha laughed loudly before squatting down on the street and a fart escaped her soft butt. Shortly after, she was making use of the street as her bathroom.

“Alisha, I know you said Goddesses don’t need toilets because they just use my home realm, but why do you use it?” Ben asked curiously, never quite understanding his girlfriend on her bathroom habits before.

“Because we can.” Alisha giggled. “Besides, it’s a nice way for the heavens to be free of our massive shit and piss. That stuff can be a little pollutive, you know?”

Ben looked down to see a huge stack of Alisha’s turds falling out of her butthole, one after the other, all while her piss leaked out everywhere across the street as if someone was spraying it with a high-powered firehose.

“B-but doesn’t it just pollute down here instead now?” Ben asked with a concerned tone.

“That’s the whole point!” Alisha giggled even harder.

The massive morning dump was soon over but Alisha didn’t bring any toilet paper. No problem though, considering there were plenty of cars parked around. Now, Goddess flesh might be soft and cozy, but it’s also more durable than steel, so by smashing cars up and down between her butt cheeks, Alisha could wipe the poop off her asshole as gently as toilet paper rubs across human flesh from her perspective.

One car after another was smashed to stinky scrap metal, all so Alisha could have some toilet paper. Soon, she noticed that there was a human actually running towards her rather than away from her, a panicking old lady running out of her house and towards a car outside. Alisha looked down at the car out of curiosity and saw an old man, probably her husband, sleeping inside so deeply he had slept all the way through a Goddess’s dump. Alisha smiled at the old lady and picked up the car, crushing it as she wiped herself with it just like the others.

“NO!!!!” The old lady screamed at the top of her lungs, triggering giggles from Alisha.

Although Ben felt bad about the old lady’s husband, he gladly accepted his fate if his death meant giving his Goddess pleasure.

Alisha’s butthole was now perfectly clean, so she began distorting the world again to bring her and Ben back to her castle.

“Man, that was a fucking blast!” Alisha shouted cheerfully as she started the water to her shower.

Ben smiled as he blissfully watched the cheerfulness of his sweetheart, but she soon directed her attention to him.

“Alright, is my favorite sponge ready to help get me clean?” Alisha cooed.

Ben was already involuntarily pressing his erection against Alisha’s fingers, letting her already know what his answer was.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” She giggled as she stepped in the shower.

There was a small cage of other tinies within the shower for washing the especially stinky areas Ben didn’t want to touch.

“Hey, Ben?” Alisha asked erotically. “Want to see how Goddesses of darkness bathe?”

She made this offer while sadistically looming one of the other tinies near her rancid armpit, making her gag and cough painfully.

“G-Goddesses of darkness?” Ben asked.

“Mhm, they don’t soap up their tinies like we do. They have a rather…convenient way of getting some washing liquid from their mortal sponges.” Alisha replied as she crushed the tiny, washing her armpit with her blood and guts.

Ben would have been mortified if anyone other than his Goddess did what Alisha just did, but her power couldn’t help but turn him on even more.

“Oh, you like that? Want to see more?” Alisha offered as she picked up another tiny and sadistically loomed him right outside her butt.

However, instead of crushing him at first, Alisha instead farted a couple times right in his face, causing her to burst with giggles.

“L-let me see up close.” Ben said almost involuntarily.

“Hold on, I still have one left.” Alisha responded as she let out one last fart, then lowered Ben down outside her butt right after the air cleared.

Alisha then plunged the man into her ass, crushing him morbidly in the process of her aggressive scrubbing. Not even cars could survive being wiped around forcefully in there, let alone a human body. Ben still knew it was wrong but watching Alisha “bathe” this way was just too hot. Alisha burst with giggles again.

“Yeah, Goddesses of darkness really know how to have fun, but unfortunately, it would probably stink if I used too much blood and guts as soap.” She stated as she got yet another tiny out of the shower cage, then soaped him up and began washing those same areas properly.

After finishing washing her most stinky regions, Alisha dropped the tiny to the floor and smashed him to paste, letting the shower water pull his remains down the drain never to be seen again. Now, it was time for Ben’s favorite part, his turn to be the sponge.

Alisha washed herself thoroughly with Ben, making sure to take his enjoyment in to account by focusing extra washing time on her sexy regions, such as her boobs, feet, and of course, her butt. Ben always admired how Alisha could be so overwhelming powerful, but also gentle as a kitten if she wanted to, thoroughly washing herself without causing him the slightest tingle of pain. As she washed her tummy, he could hear the dying screams of Alisha’s breakfast, who were near to the point of being digested to death. A little scary, but how could Ben feel upset when those screams meant his Goddess got to enjoy her favorite treats? Then, it was time for the Goddess to wash her butt for the third time, more for Ben’s own enjoyment than anything else. It was heaven in there, even though she had recently had a dump and smashed two people along with several cars in there. The bad smell wasn’t completely gone, but the sheer sexiness of the region more than made up for it many times over. However, Ben’s enjoyment was cut just a bit short as Alisha pressed his tiny head against her asshole and paused. Ben knew what was coming.

With a rancid burst of air, Alisha fart directly in her boyfriend’s face. It was completely playful in intent though, no dominance or cruelty intended.

“Sorry, it just slipped out.” Alisha apologized with a giggle as she brought Ben back up to her face and laid a kiss on him, her fingers playfully crossed behind her back.

“T-that’s alright. Just be more careful next time.” Ben played along.

Alisha relished in how good it felt to be clean, but there was still one dirty place left.

“Alright, honey, to make that little accident up to you, I’ve saved the best spot for last.” Alisha foreshadowed as she seductively loomed Ben in front of her pussy.

She then parted the pussy lips with her fingers to give her tiny boyfriend a peek inside.

“Make sure to make me cum.” Alisha giggled before inserting Ben inside herself.

Ben’s insignificant dick alone couldn’t dream of pleasing a Goddess like Alisha, so he had to put his whole body to work if he wanted to help bring her orgasms.

Massaging her clit, he began making Alisha moan as she thrust Ben around like a dildo. The fact that someone as puny and weak as him could please Alisha not only gave him a confidence boost, but also turned him on as well.

Ben laid kisses all around Alisha’s pussy walls in gratitude for being such an amazing and sexy girlfriend, warming her heart.

“And make sure you cum too!” Alisha ordered sweetly.

She then reached over to the shower cage and squeezed the life out of one of the tinies, furthering her pleasure.

“Keep going. Keep going.” Alisha cooed as she slowly crushed more and more tinies.

When Alisha finally had her orgasm, it sprayed all over Ben’s body. Ben mixed his own juices in there, a couple times in fact, but they weren’t even noticeable compared to the massive amounts of love juices coming from his gigantic girlfriend. Alisha then pulled Ben out and held him up to her face yet again, passionately kissing all over his tiny body with gratitude.

“I love you.” She cooed.

“I love you too.” He cooed back, laying kisses of his own on Alisha’s gigantic lips.

Ben’s eyes eventually wandered to the cage of shower tinies, or at least, the cages of their morbid corpses after being crushed to death.

“Oops, looks like I got a little carried away.” Alisha giggled after following Ben’s eyes.

She then stopped the water and stepped out to dry herself off.

“No need to worry though, PLENTY more mortals where they came from.” Alisha giggled again.