- Text Size +

After Ben and Alisha dried off, they got dressed and were ready to start their day. Doing whatever they wanted, of course. Goddesses don’t have to work and neither do the humans who become their boyfriends or girlfriends on occasion.

Alisha stood in her outfit, looking like a combination of traditional Goddess attire and erotic clothing, and turned her attention to a random cage filled with tinies on one of her many tables. She then reached in and crushed yet another tiny to death, except much slower this time, making sure the young woman in her hand went through as much pain as possible before she died as Alisha stabbed her fingernails deep in the tiny’s flesh and guts.

When Alisha finished, she then picked up another tiny woman and forcefully threw her at the wall, breaking her into nothing but a bloody splat.

“So, what do you want to do today? I’m feeling violent.” Alisha asked Ben with a smile.

Ben was taking a while to reach a decision.

“…Can I destroy a city? Pretty please?” Alisha asked with pleading eyes.

“Alisha…you don’t need my permission to go destroy cities, I just said you shouldn’t do it all day long. …I was a little worried that you might destroy my entire planet, you see?” Ben replied.

“…So, I get to destroy the city?” Alisha asked, seemingly not picking up on anything else Ben said.

“Yes, of course. I want you to do whatever makes you happy.” Ben replied.

“YES, YOU’RE THE BEST! OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOU’RE THE BEST!” Alisha cheered as she literally jumped for joy.

The world began distorting again and before Ben knew it, his Goddess was looming over a vast city, lustful and murderous intent filling her eyes.

“IT’S THE MONSTER! THE ONE I TOLD YOU ABOUT! SHE DESTROYED MY CITY LAST WEEK!” A random middle-aged man screamed to everyone before being effortlessly crushed under Alisha’s bare foot.

“Oh, Ben, honey, want to try giving me destruction orders again?” Alisha cooed, instantly forgetting the splat under her foot’s very existence.

Ben froze. When he and Alisha first started dating, she once offered to let him give her orders on what to do and destroy while she terrorized a city. However, Ben was not as desensitized to Alisha’s cruel ways towards other members of his kind back then, so she grew bored with his merciful orders and started just doing things herself again.

“Alisha, but-“ He started.

“Ben, it’s really fun to control this much power, and since you have no power of your own, I want to share mine with you. That way, we can enjoy having a Goddess body together.” Alisha added along with another kiss.

A part of Ben wanted to take up this offer, more so to please Alisha than because he wanted to feel what it was like to have her power, but he was hesitant and nervous as he nodded. Alisha smiled warmly and placed him on top of her head.

“Alright, just say what you want me to do and I’ll do it.” She offered.

Ben looked over the vast city below, Alisha standing as tall as the tallest skyscrapers and allowing him an amazing view of the chaos resulting from people trying to escape his Goddess.

“Hurry up, Ben. They’re escaping.” Alisha cooed.

“Uhh…smash that building over there.” Ben ordered nervously, pointing to a skyscraper just barely taller than Alisha herself.

Alisha smiled and kicked it down without effort, breaking it in half and sending the upper half plummeting to the street, crushing many people and vehicles, and trapping many more between her and the rubble. Ben stared in shock from what he just caused.

“Good choice, I hated standing next to some pathetic mortal structure that they dared to build taller than me.” Alisha added.

The people trapped between the Goddess and the rubble cowered, fearing for their lives. Then, suddenly, Alisha’s belly rumbled hungrily.

“So, what should we do next? I’m kinda hungry. Knew I should have eaten a bigger breakfast” She asked as she rubbed her noisy stomach and looked down at the tinies before her while licking her lips.

Ben knew Alisha would want to eat the tinies, so that’s what he told her to do.

“E-eat the tinies.” He said as Alisha swiftly got on her knees and began feeding herself.

“Thanks. (GULP!) I was feeling very hungry.” Alisha thanked Ben.

The tinies panicked and tried to run, but they were much too slow for Alisha’s quick snatching and snacking. One after the other, they traveled down her throat whole, starting their journey to her awaiting belly.

Then, even after the last tiny went down Alisha’s throat, her stomach didn’t stop rumbling.

“BURP! Looks like I need a few more.” She stated as she looked around for more mortals to swallow up.

Soon, Alisha’s eyes met with a school bus that had been half crushed by the rubble, killing the driver, but leaving most of the children alive. The children panicked as began fleeing out the back of the bus. Ben felt a shiver run down his spine.

“Uhh…next, you will ignore the children because they’re so small and not worth taking the time to catch!” He ordered, hoping to save the kids from his hungry girlfriend.

Alisha froze just before she grabbed her first child, looking shocked by such an order.

“Aww, come on! You’re no fun!” She shouted, half angry and half playful.

Ben thought for sure that Alisha would just “fire” him from his “position” again. But instead, she picked him off her head and brought him up to her face.

“Alright, I was going stop taking orders from you because you stopped my fun again, but I really want you to have a full taste of what this power feels like, so I think I’ll keep taking your orders…but with a little motivation to start doing better this time.” She cooed.

Ben looked at his Goddess with confusion.

“W-what do you mean?” He asked.

Alisha looked away with smile that was both innocent and mischievous.

“…If you don’t show me a good time…I will eat you for a bedtime snack tonight.” She threatened, but with a sweet tone.

Ben’s eyes widened.

“W-what?!” He asked in shock.

Alisha giggled.

“I’m serious, Ben. I’m a Goddess, so I can halt my digestion. If you don’t let me have fun, I’ll swallow you whole and let you pass through my entire digestive tract alive.” She explained.

Ben wanted to believe Alisha was joking but she seemed so serious, even if her tone was a sweet mix of gentleness and seductiveness. In fact, he almost felt like Alisha was treating him like those little girls she eats in the morning, by telling him that her stomach is actually a paradise.

“Alisha, I’m not a 5-year-old girl.” He said.

Alisha giggled again.

“I know, and I can’t really put playgrounds or unicorns in my tummy, but I really can control my digestion, so you’d better behave yourself or you’re Goddess food tonight, even if you are my boyfriend.” She responded before laying an extra sweet kiss on Ben.

With that, Alisha placed Ben back on her head and stared across the city, which was now in complete panic.

“So, what shall we do next then?” She asked as her urge to kill and hurt the helpless pounded throughout every nerve in her body.

Ben scrambled to come up with an idea, knowing that for one reason or another, he didn’t want to let his Goddess down during her rampage. His eyes eventually met with a daycare, and he said something he would’ve never even thought had he not been under so much pressure.

“Go to that daycare and get yourself some dessert to make up for the children I made you let escape!” He ordered, covering his mouth the moment he realized what he just said.

“Too late, you already gave the order, so there’s no taking it back!” Alisha cheered as she happily skipped to the daycare, her thunderous footsteps leaving clear footprints in the asphalt as she made her way through the tiny buildings.

“No!” Ben thought.

Alisha arrived at the daycare seconds later and happily ripped the roof off. Dozens of children, and a few supervisory adults were cowering inside.

“I have no use for you.” Alisha stated dismissively as she swiftly picked up the adults and tossed them aside, their impacts with the ground below either killing them or at least breaking every bone in their bodies.

Alisha’s belly rumbled, eager to have the little children standing before her.

“Do you kids know what digestion is?” She asked happily as she gave her tummy some pats.

All the kids either stayed frozen or weakly shook their heads.

“Perfect, because you’re about to find out.” Alisha announced as she picked up a handful of three children before they could even register what happened and dropped them in her mouth.

“It’s okay, Ben, those children are dying for a good cause, to give my sweetheart happiness.” Ben told himself to fight off the intense guilt he felt from condemning all those innocent kids to being digested alive.

The kids tried to run, but just like the people from earlier, they found that outrunning a Goddess is all but impossible for anyone, let alone a small child. And Alisha’s belly was soon wiggling full of the energetic youth.

“BURP! Mmm, I love how they wiggle around in there.” She remarked as she rubbed her stuffed belly and set off for more fun.

Alisha had fun with that city for many hours to come, destroying buildings, crushing people and cars under her feet, and occasionally having a few people for a snack to keep her tummy full as the old snacks digested away. She also took a quick pee break about halfway through her rampage, amusing herself as her urine washed people away like a tsunami from above. Ben did his best to give Alisha orders that allowed her to have fun and judging by how much she was laughing and skipping around, he figured he must be doing a good job, which hopefully meant his giant girlfriend would stop joking about eating him.

Finally, when the day was half over, most of the city had been flattened aside from a few one or two story buildings that weren’t as fun to smash, most of the people were either squashed splats or in some stage of Alisha’s digestive tract, and the Goddess was literally jumping for joy again.

“That was so much fun! See how awesome it is to command this much power?!” She shouted as she brought Ben off her head and up to her face once again.

Ben looked slightly traumatized but was happy if Alisha was happy.

“It-it was okay…” He answered honestly.

Alisha giggled.

“Well, thanks for giving it a shot. I sure had fun.” She giggled before taking her bottom off and squatting down for a dump before she took herself and Ben home. “I promise I’ll be gentle when I eat you tonight.”

“Wait, what?!” Ben thought.

The meager survivors then watched in horror as the Goddess emptied her bowels, the tiny skeletons of their digested friends and family littering her growing turd pile. Everyone tensed and/or sobbed, hating their situation but knowing there was nothing they could do against someone as powerful as Alisha.

When her dump was over, Alisha wiped herself with some cars sitting in the surrounding rubble, put her clothes back on, then began distorting the world again. From the surviving city tinies’ perspectives, it looked like only Alisha was distorting. Then, she was gone, back in the heavens after ruining millions of lives for a few hours of fun.

“Whew, I’m beat.” Alisha remarked blissfully as she and Ben reappeared in her castle.

She then slumped in a chair and took deep breaths of exhaustion and contentment.

“Sorry, it’s just sometimes I get all this pent-up violent energy and it’s a blast to just let it all out like that.” Alisha explained as he gave Ben yet another kiss.

“Alisha, are you really going to eat me? I thought I gave you a good time.” Ben asked.

It took a second for Alisha to register what Ben said but then she simply giggled.

“I know, but I’m still going to eat you. My boyfriend or not, you’re still a mortal, so you’re food.” She replied as she hovered Ben over her belly and rubbed it teasingly.