- Text Size +

Just then, an angel came up to inform Alisha that her dessert was ready.

“Goddess, we finished a couple minutes late! Please, have mercy!” The angel begged, expecting to be eaten.

Alisha chuckled and rolled her eyes.

“Fine, but just this once.” She responded, sparing the angel and making her to way to the dinning room table with Ben.

There sat a big and small dessert, one for Alisha and one for Ben. Another difference between the desserts, of course, being that the big one had tinies worked into it as ingredients.

“Tinies again, huh?” Ben asked casually.

Seconds after that comment, Ben found himself looming in front of Alisha’s naked, hungry tummy.

“Mhm! I need a lot of you guys to stay full. You’ll see why when I eat you tonight.” Alisha giggled.

Ben was still hopeful Alisha would let that joke drop soon, but he was feeling very hungry himself, so he decided to just focus on eating now. It was a little awkward to be eating a dessert, because unlike Alisha, Ben had not eaten dinner yet, but he figured there was nothing wrong with eating something sweet for dinner. At least, occasionally.

After dinner was finished, Alisha decided it was time for her nightly worship. She placed Ben back on top of her head, gathered several unlucky tinies from a few cages around the castle and made her way into her bedroom. Alisha then set all the terrified tinies on her nightstand and loomed over them.

“No need to be afraid, so long as you have your scripture memorized.” She giggled before pointing her finger at a random tiny. “Chapter 11, verse 5.”

The tiny about had a heart-attack when he attempted to answer fast enough.

“Alisha is the mightiest Goddess of all, I am to shake when I hear her feet fall!” He shouted.

But the moment he finished; he was smashed dead by Alisha’s hand. A tiny woman screamed as his blood splattered everywhere.

“Wrong! The verse is: “Alisha is the mightiest Goddess of all, I am to TREMBLE when I hear her feet fall!”” Alisha laughed.

The tiny woman was now on her knees and sobbing before the tiny man, obviously someone special to her. Alisha paid no mind to her emotional state and simply pointed her finger at her this time.

“Chapter 9, verse 6.” She asked with an entitled tone.

The woman then slowly switched her sadness to anger and turned to face the Goddess.

“YOU MONSTER!” She screamed.

Unfortunately for her, she was just simply smashed to a splat as easily as her friend.

“Wrong! That answer wasn’t even close!” Alisha laughed even harder.

As Ben watched Alisha play from on top of her head, he couldn’t help but smile at how much fun his girl was having. Now he understood more than ever why it upset her so much when he hinted at taking away this joy from her. Alisha then turned her attention to Ben as she looked at him as his upper half dangled from her forehead while he watched her enjoy herself. She soon picked him up and held him up to her face.

“What are you smiling about? Boyfriend or not, you’re still a mortal, so it’s time for you to worship me as well.” Alisha giggled before walking Ben over to her other nightstand, placing him on it, and looming over him. “Chapter 15, verse 31.”

“I-I do not gag when I hear Alisha fart, I will breath it in with all my heart!” Ben answered nervously.

Alisha smiled in a teasing way.

“No, wait! I do not gag when I SMELL Alisha fart, I will breath it in with all my heart!” Ben tried to correct himself.

“You know, you’re lucky you’re my boyfriend.” Alisha teased.

She then picked Ben up, tore off his clothes, and tossed him on her bed. His view was soon filled with the sight of a gigantic Goddess butt looming over him.

“I still have to punish you though.” Alisha cooed as she parted one of her right butt-cheek with her hand to allow Ben a look at her asshole.

Ben felt himself getting turned on already.

“Like what you see?” Alisha asked seductively.

“Y-yes, Alisha!” Ben replied, playing along.

“…Goddess.” Alisha corrected.

“Sorry! Yes, Goddess!” Ben corrected himself.

Alisha smiled, then plopped her juicy ass down on her tiny boyfriend. She then pressed the cheeks back together and stood back up as to trap Ben inside.

“Now, as punishment for getting one of my verses wrong, you are to give me an asshole massage. Make it nice and I’ll consider letting you out before bed.” She instructed.

Ben always loved it when Alisha did stuff like this. Even if being dominated by a violent Goddess usually leads to death, he knew this was all just his girlfriend being playful and that she would let him out if he really wanted out. Ben then began massaging the giant asshole.

“With your tongue.” The demanding Goddess added.

Deep down, Ben was hoping she would say that. He happily stuck out his tongue and got to licking.

While Alisha got her massage, Ben got to hear her continue quizzing the tinies on the religious text she made up about herself. Although her tinies made a huge effort to try memorizing the text as it could be a matter or life and death to be read up on it, there were simply too many verses for any normal human to memorize. It sure didn’t help that Alisha was a real stickler about mortals getting the verses right word for word either. And even if they did get one right, they were usually just asked many more until they eventually got one wrong and ended up dead, or even eaten for a snack once worship time was over despite getting every question they were asked right.

A lot more nervous answers and violent smashing were heard clearly, even when the outside noise was muffled by Alisha’s butt. But what had Ben worried was he could hear plumbing noises from chambers higher up within his girlfriend and feared she planned to fart on him. Sure enough, shortly after she finished smashing up the tinies, she farted a few times right on Ben, causing him to burst into a fit of gagging. To make matters even worse, his mouth was open when the first fart hit.

“Sorry, honey, but you’re being punished, so I won’t be holding in any farts for you.” Alisha teased.

Ben didn’t really mind though, finding Alisha’s playfully dominant behavior arousing as usual.