- Text Size +

Alisha yawned and decided it was almost time to head for bed. She went into her bathroom, brushed her teeth and teleported back to the mortal realm for the third time today for her evening dump, fishing Ben out just before it began. This time, Alisha had teleported just above an outdoor public pool and squatted down to start filling it with her poop and pee even as there were still people in it.

“Stay where you are, or you get crushed.” Alisha threatened with a giggle as people tried to flee the water as Alisha rapidly turned it disgusting.

Somehow, every single tiny listened to the Goddess as she emptied their bowels and bladder on top of them, so they were alive. At least, for now. Then, after the dump was over, Alisha had another sadistic idea.

“Now, drink.” She ordered.

Most of the tinies looked on the verge of throwing up from just being in that water, let alone from drinking it. Alisha was amused by such pathetic resistance.

“I said drank.” She repeated as she cheerfully smashed a tiny inside the pool with her hand, his blood and guts mixing with the water as if it couldn’t get any more disgusting.

The tinies were soon drinking, or at least doing their best to, but simply throwing up when they tried to put the water in their mouths. Alisha couldn’t have asked for better entertainment.

“I guess I’m kinda pooping like a mortal now. You guys go over water, right?” She asked Ben casually.

“Y-yeah…you always come up with the funniest ideas, Alisha.” Ben laughed.

“Aww, you’re making me blush.” Alisha responded as she began wiping herself, this time with people who were standing outside the pool.

She was a bit gentler with the tinies than she was with cars, but only because if she used as much strength as she wanted, they would be nothing but a liquid mess and not much use as toilet paper. That’s not to say many bones didn’t break though.

Alisha then waved goodbye to the people at the pool with an almost innocent smile and teleported back to her castle.

“Y-you didn’t finish them off?” Ben asked.

Alisha met this question with a kiss first.

“I’m being merciful for you.” She replied sweetly as she walked back to her bed and nestled under the covers.

Ben was suddenly overcome with the urge to just hug and kiss his Goddess for the rest of eternity. Knowing how much Alisha enjoyed being cruel, the fact that she was willing to forego that even a little bit for his sake told Ben that Alisha must truly love him like nothing else could.

The two snuggled up in bed, and after an exhausting day, Alisha was already starting to drift off.

“Well, I’m glad you finally let go of that joke about eating me.” Ben remarked without even thinking.

Suddenly, Alisha jolted like she was overwhelmed with excitement.

“That’s right! Thanks for reminding me!” She exclaimed teasingly as she picked Ben up.

She was soon dangling Ben over her mouth. Ben started panicking even though he should have known Alisha would never bring harm to him.

“WAIT! ALISHA, STOP! PLEASE TELL ME YOU’RE JOKING!” Ben shouted.

Alisha immediately paused her snacking process.

“Huh? You don’t wanna be eaten? Even though you’re food? That’s a little odd.” She asked with a chuckle.

“What?! Of course not! Why would anyone want to be eaten?!” Ben asked in shock.

Alisha simply giggled.

“Well, first of all, you’re food, so you should want to be eaten. Also, I hear that many mortals find Goddess tummies quite cozy without acid, especially to sleep in.” She explained.

Ben didn’t respond at first.

“…If you really don’t want to be eaten, we don’t have to go through with it, honey. I just thought you might want to give it a shot.” Alisha assured.

Ben looked away nervously.

“…So, it’s supposed to be very cozy inside Goddesses?” He asked.

“Yeah, or so I’ve heard many times. Without acids, at least.” Alisha replied.

Alisha then hovered Ben over her nude tummy and pressed him against it gently.

“Besides, don’t you think it’s a bit exciting that you can visit a place where millions of your kind have died over the ages and be the first to return alive?” She added seductively.

Ben had to admit, Alisha did have a comfy-looking belly. At least, from the outside. Not to mention, he did love giving Alisha whatever she wanted, along with trying new kink/fetish activities with her.

“…And you’re sure you can stop your digestion?” He asked.

“Sure as I am that I love you.” Alisha replied with a wink as she brought Ben back up to her face.

Ben paused yet again, then started shaking as he gave his answer.

“Okay, you can eat me.” He answered.

“Okay! Just know that it’s up to you!” Alisha responded cheerfully as she widened her mouth and brought Ben closer.

“I…I trust you with my life. I don’t care how many little girls I’ve seen willfully walk into your mouth and to their deaths, I know you would never hurt me.” Ben added as he laid a kiss on Alisha’s lips as he passed by.

When Ben was inside Alisha’s mouth, she shut it violently, scaring him to the point that he bounced back. Alisha giggled and began gently suckling her tiny boyfriend’s naked body. The tongue and suckling were very soothing, reassuring Ben that he would be just fine inside Alisha despite the little teasing she did with shutting her jaw so violently.

All over his body, in every crevice, and every intimate area, Alisha’s tongue wiped Ben clean of his taste. He was soaked head to tow in Alisha’s warm, soothing saliva in place of his supposedly delicious taste and strangely enjoyed every moment of it. He even came on the tongue a couple times, wondering if his girlfriend was able to taste what he gave her. He could ask her later, but for now, the saliva was rushing towards the seemingly bottomless hole in the back of Alisha’s mouth that was her throat. Ben had to admit, looking down a deep, dark hole that millions have traveled down to die in the most horrific way possible and no one has ever left alive was terrifying, but he couldn’t back out now or else break Alisha’s heart, so he had to brave it.

Then, with an audible gulp, Ben was sent down Alisha’s throat as she smiled contently while sending her boyfriend to be deeper inside herself than ever before.

The throat was fairly scary just as Ben had feared, almost like an evil waterslide, however, once Ben splashed down in his girlfriend’s tummy, all his worries were lifted. It was warm, comfy, intimate, and not a drop of acid was anywhere to be seen. This was Alisha’s infamous stomach, where countless millions had been melted alive by acid just to give the all-powerful Goddess short bursts of pleasure and hunger-satisfaction, and it was actually really nice.

On the outside, Alisha gave her tummy loving rubs and pats.

“BURP! Mmm, you were really tasty, honey.” She remarked sweetly. “By the way, I felt you cum on my tongue twice.”

Ben blushed slightly, but was so overwhelmed by how much he loved Alisha that he simply dove into her tummy walls and hugged them.

“Aww, you like it in my tummy, huh? Just don’t expect to ever have company in there; you’re the only tiny in the multiverse allowed to survive trips through my digestive tract.” Alisha warned. “It’s more intimate that way.”

“This place is perfect, Alisha. I love you.” Ben said.

However, Ben suddenly thought up a pounding question.

“…Wait, how will I get out of here? Are you going to throw me up?” He asked.

“Nope. That would be rather inconvenient for me.” Alisha replied.

“B-but then how will I get out?” Ben asked again.

Alisha paused, then let out a fart.

“I think you already know EXACTLY what the answer to that question is.” She giggled.

Ben recoiled in disgust.

“Alright, I’ll start throwing you up if you don’t enjoy being in my morning dump, but you have to try it first. Who knows, maybe being a sexy Goddess’s poop will get added to the list of our many kinks.” Alisha assured.

Ben smiled and rolled his eyes.

“I love you, Alisha.” He said as he snuggled back into Alisha’s tummy and walls and laid down.

“I love you too, snack.” Alisha giggled before she nestled in her own bed.

“Goodnight.” Ben said.

“Goodnight.” Alisha said back.



The End.