- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Happened to be in the mood to write something. Let's say inspiration hit me. I hope you enjoy.

These are to be the last moments of my life.

As I flail about in the oppressively hot, stinking stew, desperately gasping for any air in the scorching, acrid atmosphere and internally screaming in agony as I feel the skin melt off my body, my life begins to flash before my eyes- all my achievements, people I both loved and hated, the highest and lowest points of my life, now seemingly cut horrifically and prematurely short in the depths of the gloomy, fleshy chamber that is to be my tomb. As it does, I cannot help but feel like the end, as it were, all came so quickly. Normally, when death is upon a person, they at least have the time to think about it, feel about it, cry and rage and bargain and eventually, after all else, accept their passing. For me, the end came upon me in less than ten minutes. And the circumstances… the circumstances remain beyond my comprehension even now, at the door between this world and the next. As the scenes begin to play out in my mind once more, and I feel myself slowly but surely sinking into the viscous, burning sludge I’m trapped in, my mind was able to rationalise one thing.

Whatever happened, it had to do with her. And she was my predator.

---

It all seemed so strange and sudden, looking back. Waking up on the plush plain that was the seemingly endless stretch of carpet, marvelling in awe and terror at the colossal walls on the horizon, the continental expanse of white ceiling, the lamp that at my tiny size looked like several suns, suspended in the air miles upon miles above me. Realising that this was no dream, or indeed nightmare, but reality- that I was, somehow, a miniscule size in an unknown place. Not stopping to contemplate why, how this had happened, though the questions screamed through my mind and continue to now, but looking around, trying to seek shelter, help, anything, where I could go and situate myself, form a plan, and quell the rising panic in my head.

And then she turned up.

She was like a goddess on the horizon, suddenly appearing from around some unknown corner miles and miles from me. Even at distance, she was awe-inspiring and petrifying all at once- feet as huge as hills, tan legs extending for miles and miles up to her titanic torso, dimensions so unbelievably huge to me that, even at distance, they defied even my largest comparisons. She moved so fast too; covering unimaginable distances with just one mighty stride, her gargantuan feet creating earthquakes that seemed only barely mitigated by the soft floor below us. I know not why I could not force myself to move, hide, in the face of this sudden colossus- perhaps I was petrified solid, struck and overwhelmed completely by the sheer titanic size and scale and beauty of the giantess striding towards me, eyes obliviously glued to whatever was on the screen of the monstrous mobile phone grasped in her expansive hand. It could have all been so different. She could have stayed that way, let her seven-league stride pass directly over me, and never knew I even existed. But for one little movement of her huge hazel eyes, my life might well still be in motion.

Perhaps it was fate. Perhaps it was some cruel divine joke. Perhaps it was just dumb, completely hideous luck. But she saw me.

The moment is still scarred into my mind. My tiny eyes met her massive ones, and I looked towards the titanic face that now regarded me as a god might its most miserable creation. Even partially obscured by the blonde-highlighted brown fringe that swept to the side of her colossal face, her eyes were like spotlights on me from above, somehow feeling like she was examining every facet of my body even though I was but a speck on the floor to her. I felt like I recognised her from somewhere, her long-ish face and modest nose bringing vague memories- maybe a childhood friend, or some vague but forgotten classmate?- but I couldn’t place her, indeed cannot place her, even as in my final moments she is so much to me- executioner, predator, end. She was certainly beautiful, even in my abject terror I could admit that to myself- the smooth, tan features of her face furrowed in interest and wonder as she gazed down at me, the speck at her feet. Every detail of the billboard-sized visage, every little movement and change, was seared into my mind with every pressing moment- and that visage, over seconds that felt like hours, maybe even days, changed from curiosity, to realisation, to the face that sent more fear through me than anything had in the past few tumultuous moments.

The sparkle in those eyes. The way her plush, almost inviting looking lips broke out into a wide, malevolent grin. It was the face of something that had just cornered its prey.

She knew I was going nowhere- I knew I could not escape her. In that one moment, the dynamic became clear- and she became a predator.

Somehow it all happened so fast, and yet almost as if it was in slow motion. Her body folding, lowering, to reach down towards me. Her monstrous fingers coming ever closer, looking bigger by the second. One moment she was towering over me, this mountain of a girl, and the next I was squeezed between her warm, rubbery fingertips, feeling the heat and power behind the ridges of the whorls of her fingertips and forced to look onwards as wind rushed past me and we climbed up to the dizzying heights of her full stature. I couldn’t even bring myself to focus on the huge body, anything she was wearing or if, indeed, she was wearing anything. By the time we’d climbed the full height of her titanic body, I was more focused on the seemingly all-encompassing visage of her face before me.

It really was like being judged by a deity, held in front of that huge face, those piercing eyes within which I could only see hunger and desire, those pink, glossy lips pulled into a mocking smirk. If I was in any doubt of her intentions, her monstrous, slimy tongue, even the very tip of it larger than me by several times, snaking slowly, almost seductively across her top and then bottom lip before retreating back into its lair seemed more than happy to try and rob me of any hope I had left. I knew I was in the clutches of a predator by then, that my life was to come to an end, but part of me hoped still, against all logic, against all hope, that I was mistaken, that I was going to make it through this. Such, perhaps, is the natural gut reaction to the news of one’s impending demise.

Her great lips began to part.

If her face had seemed long before, it seemed almost endless when her great maw fully opened before me, a truly horrifying, yet oddly majestic abyss. The great beast of her tongue unfurled in all its glory, the plain of pink taste buds each easily half the size of me looking all the more distinctive in the blanket of white scum that coated it. Behind the slimy rows of yellow incisors and vicious-looking, pointy canines, glistening in the light, great viscous strings of saliva hung from the slimy, ribbed palate in the top of her mouth to the bottom, some ending on her massive tongue and others going deeper, into the depths of her frenulum. Even now, even where I am, I can still feel the swampy, cloying atmosphere of her mouth that enveloped me as I gazed into that hellish organ, the rank, humid stench of her breath washing over me, coating me with that first spattering of vile spittle, my eyes fixing on her fleshy uvula swaying in the foul wind that indicated the entrance into the horrors of her cavernous digestive tract. Never did I expect to look my demise in the face so literally- expect to literally face down the predator’s jaws, the horrible fate that seemed to await me within this beautiful, yet monstrous giantess.

Part of me was so transfixed that I didn’t even notice I was heading straight for her tongue until it was almost upon me, and the two pads of her fingertips pressed me into the pliant, slimy flesh. Suddenly, my entire world was tongue, my entire body dragged across its hot, filthy surface. I found myself coated in saliva and scum from her tongue- the foul smell of the sludgy liquid coating me completely and entering my eyes and nose- feeling every taste bud bump beneath me as she tasted me. It felt as if I lost track of time, only occasionally feeling the slight relief of pressure only to have it redoubled in the other direction, pulled up and down the disgusting muscle. She grinned when she finally released me, clearly enjoying the ragged, hyper-ventilating state she had left me in after the assault her tongue had given me, her grimy, glistening teeth now being all I could fixate on.

Like most predators, she tired of playing with her food fast.

It was when I was deposited on her tongue, watching the fingertips that had been a strange kind of lifeline leave me stranded on the slippery, disgusting plain, that I finally fully realised I was going to die. The curtain was falling on my life as the immense muscle retreated back into her maw, curling up as if to deny me the last slivers of the outside world I would ever see, and as her stained teeth shut around me with an echoing clack, leaving me trapped in the hot, stinking cavern of her maw, my life essentially ended. All I was now was prey, barely a snack for this beautiful, terrible predator.

She took her time with me in her mouth. I was immediately disoriented, thrown about in a maelstrom of saliva and pressed up against seemingly every slimy, hot, rank surface within- the ribbed surface of her hard palate bumping over me, the pliable flesh of her cheeks, swishing me across her closed lips as if almost to taunt me, even depositing me on one of her bumpy, slippery molar teeth like she was going to end my life quickly, before denying me even that and pulling me into another corner of her rank, hellish mouth. Surrounded by darkness and warm, sludgy saliva and the constant, oppressive atmosphere, I screamed, cried, begged- I just wanted for it all to be over, this nightmare brought upon me by a giantess I barely even knew. She wouldn’t even grant me the quick death I desired- as if to mock me one last time, she gathered her saliva around me and swallowed me whole, my entrance into the depths of her body signalled with an all-encompassing,  wet-sounding gulp, subjecting me to the constricting, undulating drop of her throat.

---

I haven’t the energy to keep fighting. My head finally slips below the surface of the sludge, muting the cacophony of growling, burbling and other alien sounds of this girl’s titanic body. As my mind drifts, I can seem to feel the life slipping away from me- all my achievements, all I experienced, gone, for the momentary satisfaction of one particularly predatory giantess. A multitude of thoughts swell my final moments- the sheer absurdity of the circumstances of my death, the sorrow of it all, most of all the insignificance of my death, how I will likely be forgotten by this giantess almost immediately and how I will barely even make up a fraction of her titanic, beautiful body….

As all finally drifts away, only one thought remains, momentarily.

She was predator. And I was prey.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review and let me know what you thought! Been a while since I wrote anything in this vein.