- Text Size +

I sat staring at the screen, watching the vertical bar blink as it marked my spot.  Aside from that, the document was blank.  Though I had many ideas, I could not come up with one that would be appropriate for a short story, and I would rather not open another long one while I still had several open.  My motivation for closing out older stories had been flagging, however, and I wanted to give my readers something.  They deserved it after years of support, and I wanted to keep producing good content.

 

Two solid knocks pounded on my bedroom door, making me jump in my chair.  In the wee hours of the morning I did not expect anyone to knock on my front door, let alone my bedroom.  I could not imagine who could be calling at this hour or why, but another insistent pair of knocks made me think they had no ill intent.  If they wanted to, they could have easily broken down the door.  Curious, I spun my chair around and stood, then walked to answer the door.

 

An enormous woman filled the doorway, and she quickly slid a huge, black lo-top Converse over the threshold in case I thought of slamming the door shut.  Her auburn hair was drawn back into a French braid with bangs falling onto matching eyebrows, and her cold blue eyes looked down at me.  Her thin, glossed lips were drawn tight in a smirk, and her strong chin was pushed out in her confident stance.  A white tank top, probably a size too small, exposed a good amount of cleavage, and her tight black shorts had the bottoms rolled up to show of as much of her tanned, toned legs as possible.  My eyes were roughly level with her stomach, and I had to look sharply up to see her eyes.

 

“Hey there!” she greeted me enthusiastically.  “Long time no see!  However, as you know very well, I’m a woman of my word, and I promised I’d be back.  Mind if I come in?”

 

“Fulda!” I exclaimed, then my voice caught in my throat.  “Yes, of course, come in!”  I moved aside to allow her in, though she could have simply barreled me aside.  “It’s always a pleasure to see you.”

 

“Wouldn’t know it from what you’ve been writing.”  Fulda placed a hand on my shoulder and pushed while she squared up with me, trapping me between her and the wall.  “I’ve appeared in a grand total of three of your stories since I last showed up here, one of which was a request!  What gives, little guy?  Am I not your favorite anymore?”

 

“No, it’s not that!” I answered.  “I just wanted to try some other things, you know?  Prove that I could write other characters.  Plus, I thought you could use some rest after I finished up that trilogy.”

 

“I don’t need rest, unless you decide I need it,” Fulda replied.  “And before you start it, we’ve already settled the whole ‘Am I real, or are you just writing this’ debate.  This is another one of your stories, and you can do whatever you want with it.  See?”  She gestured toward my computer, and I saw the blank word processor had been filled with words.

 

“In that case,” I began, “I’d like to make a quick change that I think you’ll enjoy.”   I closed my eyes, and when I opened them again Fulda was even taller.  Her head nearly reached the ceiling, and my eyes barely peaked above the waist of her shorts.  She looked around a bit, taking in her new, smaller surroundings before turning back to me.  Fulda was positively beaming, and clasped her hands behind my head to keep from jumping around.

 

“Did I finally break seven feet?” she asked excitedly, and I grinned while giving her a quick nod.  “Oh, I’m so happy!  I’m gonna take you somewhere as thanks.  Trust me, a pipsqueak like you with someone like me will draw eyes, even without you making it so through your writing magic.”

 

“Yeah, let’s go somewhere,” I responded.  “I just need to make one more change before we go.”

 

“Let me do it,” Fulda offered.  “It’ll feel more authentic.”  As I gazed up at her, Fulda began to grow.  My eyes quickly hit her waist and continued down along her thighs, and I was well below her shorts by the time her smile widened.  I slipped past her knees, and she only seemed to look more satisfied the more she towered over me.  In no time I was below her ankles, and soon her shoes alone dwarfed me.  When I finally stopped shrinking, I was looking up at the toes of her shoes which now seemed like they were several times the size of my house.

 

Fulda crouched and rested her arms on her knees, peering down at me from above the barrier made by her forearms.  Her knees and thighs made the perfect frame for her face, with the smooth, tanned skin looking like an invitation.  She reached a hand down with one finger extended, letting it touch the carpet before it began circling me.  “I know how you like to be picked up,” she boomed, “but I also know how you want to be picked up.  I think I’ll give you what you want.”

 

Her index finger stopped rotating around me and curled inward until its tip touched my back.  Fulda’s thumb closed in, just brushing past my head to meet the finger behind me.  They pinched my collar and Fulda plucked me off the ground, letting me dangle in the air a moment before standing.  The sudden, sharp rise made my head spin, and I did not feel right until several seconds after she had reached her full height.  By then, she had lifted me to her face, and her intense eyes seemed like they surrounded me.

 

I futilely struggled to get out of Fulda’s grip, which only made me swing weakly while she grinned.  “I think this is just right for going out,” I said.  “I’ve never danced with someone hundreds of times my size before, this should be fun.”

 

“Aren’t you just adorable?” Fulda cooed, batting me with a finger.  I swung violently back and forth like a pendulum, and she watched my uncontrolled movements.  “We’re not going out to any clubs.  We’re going to do what I want.”

 

“We’ll just see about that.”  I closed my eyes and exerted my will, and when I opened them again I was still dangling in front of Fulda’s face.  We were still in my room, and it looked like she had not moved a muscle.

 

“Aw, did my bit of chicanery earlier fool you?” Fulda teased.  “This is being made into one of your stories, but you’re not the only one writing it.  From now on, I’m in control.”  She flicked me with a fingernail and laughed before continuing, “It’s true that a lot of what we like lines up, but while I’m in your world I’m not going to be at your beck and call.  Really though, isn’t a woman with a mind of her own the sexiest thing?”

 

I gulped and tried rewriting the scene again.  When I opened my eyes, however, I was still dangling from Fulda’s fingers while she held back laughter.  No matter how hard I tried, I was still in her grasp and we remained in my room.

 

“Stop trying, little man!” Fulda chided.  “Like I said, I’m in charge now!  Even if you like what happens, you’re not the one doing it.”

 

“Well, what are you going to do?”

 

“While I’d like to keep you to myself, I know some women who are very interested in meeting you.”  Shit.  “It’d be selfish to keep you from my friends, really.  After all, you created them too, and you made them my friends.”

 

Fulda started walking, and I swung lazily back and forth beneath her fingers.  When she suddenly stopped I began moving in a circle, and she watched me with a smile.  “You know, I’m not sure what’ll happen when I carry you into my world.  Anything can happen, from you simply becoming part of it to all reality being undone.  I’m willing to give it a shot, though: worst-case, you’ll just make us all again.”  She stepped through a door made of pure white light, and for a brief moment my vision was overwhelmed by it.

 

When my sight recovered, we were somewhere I had never been before, yet was familiar to me.  A huge bed with dark blue covers dominated one corner of the room, with a stuffed bookcase on one wall and a drafting table and desk on the other.  The floor was immaculate and looked like it was cleaned multiple times per day, and the natural light coming through the windows was shockingly bright.  Fulda had succeeded in bringing me to her world, and from the looks of it we were in her room in the Gamma house.

 

Fulda smacked me with her finger to start me swinging again.  “We weren’t unmade, so that’s promising,” she boomed, smiling at her brush with oblivion.  “Come on, the whole crowd’s waiting to meet you.”  I hoped that, in the world I had created, I was not as fragile as most of the men they had met.

 

She started walking, and I bounced helplessly under her hand.  The whole time she kept her eyes firmly on me, bemused with how each of her movements, no matter how small, affected me in a dramatic way.  It got worse while she descended the stairs, throwing me around wildly while the only thing keeping me in place was her fingers pinched around my collar.  Fulda seemed to like that even more, and she spaced out her steps so I would be vigorously tossed around while her footfalls boomed in the stairwell.

 

“Hey everyone!” Fulda announced at the bottom of the stairs.  “Remember when I said I could bring god here whenever I wanted?”

 

“Yeah, and you’ll be buying us all liquor for the rest of the semester because of that bet,” answered a familiar voice.

 

“Think again!” Fulda replied as she turned a corner.  I was thrown to the side hard enough to hit her thumb nail, which started me swaying with a new intensity.  “You may not believe it, but this little guy made all of us.”  She set me down on the edge of a platform, then took a seat in front of me.  Even sitting down she was a towering figure, and I had to look up hundreds of feet to see the top of her enormous frame.

 

“You’re right, we don’t believe you,” came another voice, huskier than the first.  “That’s just your shrink for today that you’re trying to pass off as some sort of creator to win your stupid bet.  We’re not buying it, and for the record I like Russian Standard.”

 

“I know what kind of vodka you like, you’ve made it obvious,” Fulda retorted.  “To prove what he is, I’m going to send him around the table so you can ask him one question about yourselves that he’ll answer.  Isn’t that right, little man?”  Fulda shoved me with her finger so I was supine, then sat back, seeming very pleased with herself.

 

“I just can’t believe god would be a shrink,” came a third voice.  “Why would he let us destroy so many if he were?”

 

“If you want to use that as your question for him, go for it,” Fulda said, and turned the Lazy Susan she had set me upon.

 

My first stop was in front of a tremendous, muscular blond who narrowed her blue eyes when she looked down.  She did not seem pleased to see me.  “Why am I just Blond Fulda who likes crushing things with her hands?” she demanded.  Not only was it actually Helen, but she was more aware and critical of her situation than I expected.

 

“Is that what you think you are?” I deflected.  “You two are similar, but there are differences beyond hair color and how you crush people.  For instance, you’re quicker to anger and much stricter, though when it’s time to let your hair down you really get into it.  You’re also more responsible, which is why you’re the one in charge of storing tiny people.”

 

“So I’m just a big killjoy?”

 

“Sorry, that’s two questions!” Fulda broke in.  “The deal was one.  If you still have frustrations with him, it might help you to know that he’s uncrushable.  Trust me, I’ve tried.”

 

As soon as the words were out of Fulda’s mouth Helen’s hand raced toward me, fingers spread wide.  It engulfed me before I could react, and when her fingers curled inward they pressed me into the middle of her palm.  I felt the world turn upside down when she rotated her wrist, and the pressure increased dramatically.  Through her fingers I could hear Helen grunting from squeezing so hard, and it felt like I was in an oven.  Though I should have been smashed the instant she grabbed me, it felt like I was wrapped in a large, heavy blanket.

 

Helen’s fingers opened, and I found myself in front of her face.  She looked more relaxed as she loomed over me, like she had squeezed out her frustration.  Her fingers were still loosely curled like she wanted to squeeze me some more, but her heart was no longer in it.  After giving me a harsh shove with a finger, she turned her hand sideways and dumped me back onto the Lazy Susan.

 

Fulda turned it again, and my next stop was before an enormous Asian woman with long, straight black hair and bangs whose dark eyes watched me hungrily.  “Why do I always have to eat the shrinks?” she asked.  “It looks like so much fun to chase them around a bit before smashing them, and I’d like to give that a try once or twice.”

 

“Well, you were created specifically for a scene where you ate someone,” I explained.  “I thought it’d be a nice visual to have you dangling them over your mouth while slowly lowering them in, and honestly I still think it worked.  After a few times it just kind of became the thing I associated with you.  For more typical smashing I can use anyone, but you’re the Vore Girl.”

 

Li leaned in close until her lips were a mere inch from me, and her hair fell in a curtain on either side.  Her mouth was much wider than I was tall, easily large enough for me to fit inside.  She could simply use her lips to grab me and I would be down her gullet before anyone could stop her.

 

“You have a point,” she whispered, blowing gusts of cold air onto me.  “I do think it’d be fun to eat you.”  She grinned, and I gulped.  The prospect of being devoured by my own creation was something straight out of mythology, but anything modern where it happened would be derided for being too on the nose.

 

“Nobody’s eating him right now,” Fulda said, giving my platform another turn.  I passed through the wall of Li’s hair, and the strands trailed along with me before finally sliding off my shoulders.  “Not that I haven’t thought about it too, but we don’t have the time to wait for him to pass.”

 

Next up was Jackie, who at least smiled pleasantly at me while brushing a lock of pink hair behind an ear.  “Nice to meet you!” she said without a hint of cynicism.  It seemed like she really was excited to talk to me.  “A lot of the time I feel like I don’t fit in with the other Gammas.  They’re all into sports and fitness while I have a bunch of nerdy interests.  Wouldn’t I be better in a group of more like-minded people?”

 

“But you’re already in one!” I replied.  “If the Gammas were about sports, I’d have made them a team rather than a sorority.  The unifying factors are being unusually tall and an enthusiasm for shrinking people.  Mostly I thought you’d be a good vector to bring in some of my nerdier interests, and I can get some fun Odd Couple scenarios between you and the other girls.”

 

“I never thought about it like that before, thanks!”  For a nice change of pace, she did not attempt to crush or eat me for simply answering her question.  As Fulda moved me away from her, she even waved and said goodbye.

 

When the platform stopped next, a pair of green eyes glowered down at me.  A titanic figure leaned back in her chair with arms crossed over her chest and a stony face.  Mariam’s reception was the coldest yet, and she launched right into her accusatory question.  “Did you just forget about me?  I was in one story three years ago and got a single off-hand mention after that.  Even someone you made on a lark has gotten more story time than me.”

 

“No, I didn’t forget you,” I told her.  “It just seemed plausible that you’d distance yourself from the Gammas after you learned what they’re about.  Like, it’d be weird to have you conflicted about smashing someone to the point Helen had to twist your arm, then have you gleefully doing it along with the others.  I could see you having a convenient excuse to get out of any parties after that.”

 

“You know you can have tiny men that don’t get stepped on, right?” she pressed, but Fulda intervened.

 

“Come on, one question only,” Fulda said, turning the Lazy Susan so I moved away from Mariam.  “Besides, we do not want to discourage him from writing more stories like that.”  Mariam sighed out of frustration but dropped the issue.

 

When it stopped, I was in front of a gargantuan blond who bore a close resemblance to Fulda.  Her clear blue eyes lit up when she saw me, and she leaned forward so she could loom over me.  “Hey there!” she boomed excitedly while giving me a little wave.  She continued leaning down until her mouth was an inch away from me, then her lips tugged sideways in a smirk.  “I’ll ask you your favorite question,” she said.  When she spoke, hot air blasted me, and I was caught in a cloud of her breath.  “Why are you so smalllll?”

 

“That’s Gina’s question,” I corrected her.

 

“Maybe, but I’m the one asking it this time,” she replied.  “So come on, tell me why you’re so small already, and give me a full answer.  None of this ‘Fulda shrank me’ cop-out shit, I already know that.  You made yourself absolutely itty-bitty compared to us, and I want to know why.”

 

“Well, it’s a weird thing,” I began.  “I just… like being this size, so I let her shrink me.  I often fantasize about being puny around gorgeous women, so I make it happen in my stories.  Getting bullied, stepped on, eaten, they’re all a part of that.  A giant woman pushing around a tiny guy is incredibly my jam.”

 

“Thank you for calling me gorgeous, though it’d be weird if you didn’t think so,” Jessica said, and sat up straight.  “You decided every aspect of my looks, after all.”  She set her hand down beside me with her middle finger cocked behind her thumb.  “This just plays into your bullying thing, but it’s not like this whole scenario hasn’t.  Besides, I can’t help myself.”  Her finger broke from the tension and shot forward, striking me in the chest.  It flung me into the air toward Fulda, where I crashed into her breast and sank into it before it pushed back.  I landed on my back in front of her, and she looked down at me gleefully.

 

“Welcome back, small fry,” she said, and placed a hand between me and the others.  “Now do you all believe he’s the one who made us?”  She was answered by murmurs of general agreement, but one voice stuck out above all the others.

 

“He’s just so small, though!” Jessica declared.  “Like, I’ve seen shrinks bigger than he is.  I figured he’d be big enough to use a keyboard, or at least hold a pencil.”

 

“Yeah, he is,” Fulda responded with a chuckle.  “Even without me shrinking him, he’s still really short.  I’m talking barely taller than my legs short.  Maybe next time you see him I’ll grow him back so you can see how he measures up.  Trust me, you’d find it hilarious.”  Her fingers pinched the back of my collar and she lifted me from the table so she could dangle me in front of her face.  “Now, I’ve won the bet, so I’m taking our tiny creator home and you’re all buying my liquor for the rest of the year.  Have fun budgeting that expense.”

 

“Not so fast,” Helen called out.  “We all had to ask him a question in front of everyone else, so I think it’s only fair that you do, too.”

 

“Do you really think I should?” Fulda asked, playfully batting me with a finger.  She placed the finger on her chin and thought it over, making a loud hum that rattled my bones.  “Okay, fine.  You’re still writing a story, so why do we have absolute control over you?”  The question left me stunned, so Fulda elaborated.  “Come on, we both know that if I hadn’t stopped her you would’ve let Li swallow you whole.  That seems like the sort of thing an author would stop from happening to himself.”

 

“I like to go with the flow,” I replied, but Fulda’s glare told me that was not enough.  “I also like it when gigantic women are in charge, and find it’s best to let them do whatever they want.  I don’t think I’d write so may stories about it if I didn’t.”

 

Fulda let out a single loud, booming laugh and flicked me with her finger again.  “Weird!” she exclaimed while watching me swing.  “I like it, though.  Maybe next time I’ll see how far we can take that.”  The other giantesses let out disappointed groans when Fulda stood, and I swayed gently beneath her hand while she walked.

 

Back in her room, Fulda carried me over to her desk.  With her free hand she pulled the roof off a tiny house and began lowering me into it.  “Um, Fulda?” I asked when I was around chest level.  “Aren’t you taking me home?”

 

“I am!” she replied in a bubbly voice.  “Your home is on my desk now!”

 

“I thought you were taking me back to my world.  I can’t very well write more stories about you if I’m stuck here, can I?”

 

“Why would you want to write them when you can live them?” she shot back, and set me down in the house’s second floor.  “You’ll be my own personal shrink.  I’ll play fun giantess games with you, and you can even play with the other sisters if you want.  Maybe Li will finally get to eat you, or Jessica will drop you in her shoe.  Ooh, maybe I’ll eat you!”

 

“But I don’t want to be your personal shrink!” I protested.  “I have a job and friends to get back to!”

 

“Then why are you writing it?” Fulda asked, picking up the house’s roof.  “Seems like something you’d stop if you didn’t want it.”  She smirked malevolently and continued, “Or maybe you flew too close to the sun on this one and I’m in charge.  Either way,” she slid the roof into place and crouched so she could look at me through the windows before continuing, “you’re stuck here until I let you go.”

 

I looked through a window at Fulda’s enormous face as she stared back in at me.  Her face was wider than the house, and if she pressed against it each of her eyes would take up an entire window.  She was beaming, with eyes lit up and a broad, toothy smile as she gazed at me inside the house.  Aside from one or two other times, this was the happiest she had ever been.

 

“It’s so cool that I have god as my pet!” she boomed, her enthusiasm undiminished.  “That’s what you are now, by the way.  My pet.  Maybe I’ll get you a tiny computer so you can write about your adventures with me and keep posting them.  No one will ever suspect that I have you trapped on my desk and you’re living out what you write.”  She laughed, making the house and my insides shake, and stood to her full height so all I could see through the windows were her sandy thighs.

 

There was a loud thud when she sat down, and her chair squealed in protest of her massive frame.  She swung her legs up, and a horrific crash assaulted my ears when her feet slammed down on the desk.  Everything trembled from the powerful earthquake that resulted, and I was knocked onto my back.  Through the windows, I could see the thick horizontal lines on the brown rubber sole of her Converse waving while she wiggled her feet back and forth.

 

“Get used to it, god-pet,” Fulda declared.  “When you’re not in your house, most of the time you’ll be under these size 16 monsters you gave me.”  I regretted ceding so much control to Fulda, and at this point I could not take it back.  She had seized so much power that I could no longer change the story, and I was locked out of the narrative.  My own creation had turned me into her pet, and I had let her.  From now on, I was a plaything for Fulda and the other members of Gamma Tau Sigma, confined to a tiny house on her desk in a world I had made.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for sticking with me for 75 stories and all the reviews!  Please keep writing and leaving comments.