- Text Size +

you awoke in a loud, bright and chaotic environment. immediately you were moving, you were among a pile of something and suddenly you were fallinf onto a large tray, this tray was then pushed and a metal clang followed by an orange glow signalled the end of the chaos for the moment. you looked around and knew immediately where you were and what you were. you were in a heating oven designed to keep food warm untill it is needed to make up an order, and you were in the tray for chicken nuggets, specifically a McDonald's branded tray. seconds after you figured out what you had become the tray was yanked out into the bright light of the kitchen, a male staff member brought a spatula up and violently shoved it into the tray, you were just to the side of it as 5 nuggets were lifted away, the spatula returned and 1 more nugget was lifted to your right, the tray was then slammed into the heater again. the kitchen was loud, constant beeping, crashing of metal and shouting filled every second. the tray was slammed and yanked many times over the following hour or so, people buying 6's and 9's and ocasionally only 3 were taken to be put into happy meals. finally your time came, the tray flew out and the same guy from earlyer broght the spatula up to collect you, it slid under you and lifted, you were taken with 3 other identical nuggets and dropped into a small cardboard box, a few seconds after landing 2 more were dropped onto you and the box was closed quickly. a second passed an then your box was sent sliding along the counter towards what you assumed was the bagging zone. you were right and after less than a minute you were grabbed and dropped into a bag, followed by 2 fries and something else. the bag was lifted and dropped at the counter "6 nuggets and a cheeseburger, order 54!" a woman shouted, seconds later your bag topped and then began bouncing as you were carried away from the counter to a table.

you heard rustling as the bag was emptied, the person that had your bag spoke "hey sophie, heres the food" the male voice came from above and the respinse ftom who must be sophie came from oposite "okay great, im so hungry". your box was the last to be removed, it was dropled onto the table as you heard the wrapper come off of the burger, you assumed it was the guy who was eating the burger making sophie your owner. the box was bumped and the lid began opening, as the lid lifted you saw a girl with bleach blonde hair...holding a burger with a bite missing. the box lid fully opened and as you looked around a nugget lifted away, you saw it half dissapear into the guys mouth and he bit down before dropping the other half of the nigget back into you, as he began chewing the damp residue of his saliva began seeping onto you. as the meal continued you learned about the couple while narowley avoiding being eaten as the guy, who you found out was called mike, never grabbed you, the girlfriend, sophie, finished her burger and made her way to the fries. eventually mike lifted the final normal nugget, leaving just you in his box. after swallowing the contents of his mouth he reached for you, his fingers made contact when sophie spoke "hey mike, can i have that, still hungry and i dont wanna drink while im hungry" he continued grabbing as he thought, but then you were released and slid towards the girl with the box. sophie lifted you, her long fake nails scraping against you, before you knew it sophie was pushing you into her mouth. strings of saliva split soaking you as you hit them. without warning she bit down, her teeth split you in half instantly, you wished you could scream as she began chewing, shout at her to stop, though you diddnt have confidence that she would, even if you could shout out. the second half of you was propelled in with the mostly chewed remains of you, eventually she swallowed as the couple stood to leave, you landed in her stomach as they began walking out the store. the stomach was rough, everything was sloshing around as the oblivious sophie walked, everything was loud in there, her heart beat was surrounding you and her breath sounded like a hurricane from above, the worst was when she laughed, the stomach bounced along with the sloshing from her steps, everything sank into the acid and was muxed and tossed as she went. eventually you heard an extra beat, not her heart...music. they were at a club, which was confirmed as a swiming pool worth of cheap white whine entered the stomach with each gulping noise from above. the ztomach was filling fast, and the sloshing was getting worse as sophie drunkenly walked to the dance floor. you were deafened as she screamed and began dancing, the stomach was sent into insanity, you were slammed around, held under the surface of the acid then exposed only to be back under the surface the next second, your vision began to fade from not being able to see in the dark of her stomach to completely grey...

 

you woke up to the sounds of the kitchen, sitting on the same tray as a fresh nugget, you expected the voice to come any second, then brightness erupted, followed by a crash and a spatula sliding under you, you were dumped into a box and more nuggets were dropped onto you, the box with a big "9" brandished on the outside was closed and slid to the bag area to be sent to a customer...

 

to be continued.