- Text Size +

your box was slid along the kitchen towards the bagging area, slammed in the side by each staff member apong the way, you tipped down the slope before slamming into the wall at the end, you sat there a minute  hoping the voice came soon. "hey jen, whats the 9 for" a girl asked, clearly an employee, another, most likely jen, responded "umm, looks like drive through" the first girl responded as your box was lifted rapidly "oh yeah, hes just pulled up, not bad looking huh". your box bounced as the girl carried you, then it got cold for a second before you felt a new person gtmrab the box. "here we are, enjoy" the girl stated, a male voice responded "thanks, i will" as your box was dumped onto the car seat of the young sounding guy that just took ownership of you. you heard the engine get louder as the car moved below you, you were leaving the restaurant for the first time outside of a stomach, though you diddnt know how long that would last. the box bumped and the lid began opening but before you could see the full face of your new owner his hand grabbed you, you were swiftly lifted and in a second you were roughly pushed between his lips becoming imediately coated in saliva. he bit down and imediately shoved both halfs of you into his mouth and began chewing. your body was horrifically thrashed around and mangled as he chewed, eventually he stopped but your torture was far from over as he immediately swallowed you.

 

as you reached his acrid smelling stomach you noticed his heart was beating faster than sophies and his breath was much louder, nearly deafening. every bump or turn in the road caused his stomach to slish and splash, the remains of his previous meal barely distinguishable from slop. a newly chewee nugget fell in with a large splash as he continued obliviously eating as he drove. after a while and the final nugget being deposited in his stomach his stomach lurched, he was getting out of the car and walking. after 20 or so minutes he spoke, it was so loud from within you couldnt understand a word. a few minutes later something began flooding into his stomach mixing with your slowley disolving remains, it was beer, and lots of it. the guy was at a bar, and after what you decided was at least 5 pints, new food was introduced to add to the filling stomach, bar snacks came tumbling in after being decimated in his mouth, the smell was bad to start but was now nearly unbelievably horrific and as he drank more and mkre, it got worse, and so did the waves. every move he made sent the mass of digested food and beer slosh around and churn as he went on not caring at all. you diddnt fully pass out for hours, stuck enduring the guy as he went about his night, but eventually you went...

 

you awoke back on the tray again, judging by the level of avtivity outside it was the next day, you had spent the night in the guy digesting as he slept. you guessed it was lunch as your tray was opened and slammed shut a couple times a minute, and eventually you lost again. you were dumped on top of 5 nuggets already in a box, making it up to its 6, the box was sealed and sent along the counter again. you barely stopped at the bagging area before you were uncaringly lifted then dropped into a bag before it was deposited at the serving counter. "order 87!" was shouted as the guy serving lifted your bag, it was handed away and shortly your box was lifting and then dropped to the table. then the voice came "rough night then haha, decided to just let you live as the food for a while, it was super fun to watch, what will you be next, hmm..." the voice trailed off as your box opened, a very young girl in a black and purple school uniform was directly above you, no older than around 15. she lifted something out of view and you heard something peel before her hand grabbed you from the box. you were lifted towards a pot of ketchup befre the school girl began roughly dunking you into it while she looked at her phone. she began lifting you to her opening mouth, her eyes never leaving the screen held in her left hand. you began sliding along her bottom lip, she began slowley biting dkwn, nut right as her teeth made hard contact the voice returned "got something, time to leave". you passed out and transferred out of the nugget just as the schoolgirl bit through and began chewing, completely unaware she almost sentenced you to several hours stuck in her stomach.

Chapter End Notes:

leave a review, this was my first 2 parter, what did you think? would you want to live as a chicken nugget constantky being sold to whoever ordered some?