- Text Size +

you woke up from the flash, imediately your world was in chaos. you could tell you were clothing of some kind the way you were folded and compressed in this container. suddenly the drawer was ripped open and you saw her, it took a second then you recognised her. her name was iona and you went to high school with her, she had just recentky started a fitness page on social media to post progress photos from workouts. she was atractive, a reasonably tall blonde who was very into fitness now. iona's hand reached in and pulled you out allowing you to flop free of the shape the drawer had held you in, you were dropped onto a massive white surface, her bed. then came a pair of underwear and socks, then some pink nike gym shorts. iona stood above you and began removing her clothes, first the top came off revealing a blue bra underneath, then the tight jeans were pulled away revealing matching underwear. iona then reached behind herself and released her larger than average breasts from their blue prison, this was not a sight you ever thought you would see. while enjoying the view of her tits you missed the fact iona had removed her underwear and had pulled on the new pair that was next to you on the bed, you were snapped back to your reality as she lifted the shorts. pulling them up showed you how tight they were, as they reached their final destination around her hips there were no wrinkles. it was your turn, iona grabbed you and broght you above her head, she slipped her arms throgh holes in your sides and pulled you down, your fabric was dragged across her face as you passed it, your body began stretching as you met the top of her breasts. iona kept pulling even though you felt like you couldnt stretch any further, she diddnt care so you were forced to do as she wanted and keep stretching further. eventually the pulling stopped, you were on, her breasts pushed against your inner wall trying to escape and as shr bent forward to pull on shoes gravity added to the already immense stretching. iona stood and went to a mirror, she took her phone and began taking pictures, the mirror also allowed you to see your form for tbe first time, you were iona's grey sports bra, and she was about to go to the gym.

 

the drive to the gym was rough, every bump in the road sent her breasts into you as they tried to bounce, but eventually she arrived. she walked in and after a chat with some people she walked to the treadmill. she stepped on and started it at a walking pace while she put headphones in. once they were she turned up the speed and began jogging, your pain increased ten fold as iona began, every step sent her breasts up and then the next step would send them falling and you had to take the impact every time. while this happened her arms rubbed against your side heating up. after 5 minutes things got worse, iona began to sweat and you were forced to absorb it while she went on oblivious to the torture she was imparting on you. after 30 minutes she was done...with the treadmill. iona took a rest for a couple minutes, allowing you to soak in the sweat built up on her upper body. you felt faint but before you could pass out iona was on the move again, she got to a mat and lay down, the full weight of her torso forcing you into the mat, iona began doing pushups, smashing you to the ground with each one. 2 more hours of torturous exercise went by as iona went from machine to machine while you were forced along for the ride. eventually iona left, got in her car and drove home, after what youd been through tbe last 2 and a half hours you barely felt the bumps in the road. eventually iona got home, when she got in she removed her shoes and went up to her bathroom. after what felt like an eternity you were peeled off over her head and dropped without a single care into the washing hamper, soon came the shorts, then the underwear and finally the 2 socks. you heard the shower come on and after a few seconds the sound changed as the naked form of iona stepped in.

"wow, rough day hehe" it was the voice again, about to whisk you away into some new hell. "im tempted to let iona keep you, but then id need someone new to entertain me, so lets get you somewhere new, how do you feel about fast food?" and then you were blinded as the voice moved you to your new home, a McDonald's.

Chapter End Notes:

let me know what you think.