- Text Size +

There I was, staring up into my student’s butt crack. Or was it down? I can’t tell because she is dangling me behind her back by my leg with two fingers while she is using the other hand to pull open the back of her panties. Let me say that again…she is holding me with TWO FINGERS! How did this happen? They are talking but the only thing that is registering in my mind is their giggles. At any moment, she can let go of me and I would fall straight into her crack, and I can’t do anything about it. Awe man, why did I say yes!?

 

...................................................

 

 

“I still cannot believe that Mr. Banks gave us detention. All we did was talk in class, and he was askin the question anyways.” Brianna said this to Jamila with frustration. “I just think this is tougher punishment than what shoulda been. I cannot wait to tell everybody about this and how he is abusing us. He can just kiss my ass for all I care. I’ll say it again, this is abuse.”

“Girl, aint nobody have enough time to kiss all that ass of yours! I think you are just overreacting BriBri. Besides, he is kinda cute anyways.”

“No you did not just go there! My ass aint that big, it is just thick. And I see all them junior and senior boys drooling over it. Anyways, Mr. Banks is totally older than us and a teacher. If imma get a man older he gonna be much richer.” They both nodded and giggled at the same time.

The school day just ended for these two 10th grade girls as they were headed to their math teacher’s trailer in the back of the school for their one hour detention. Unfortunately for them it was at the opposite side of campus so it took a few minutes, and everyone knows that Mr. Banks is very punctual with being on time. He told them to be there by 2:30PM, and if they weren’t, then that just spells more detention time. Lord knows that neither one of them want more time. The two girls were best friends and it was already decided that Jamila’s mom was going to be picking them up at 3:30, so it would not be wise to get her even more upset over the fact that they had to stay longer if they were late to detention.

            The girls were walking around the last corner and can finally see all the trailers for the different classes. Like most schools, the trailers were all bunched together, and of course the one trailer they were trying to get to was practically in the back. They both let out a sigh and then made their way around the maze of trailers. As they turned the last corner 2 trailers down, Brianna accidentally bumped into a random person knocking her phone out of her hand.

“What the hell! Watch where you going!” Brianna yelled furiously at the person before realizing it was a girl in a hoodie with her hood pulled over. The girl said, “Have fun!” Then she rushed off. Jamila spoke up, “What did she mean by that? I never seen that girl before, she don’t know us. Besides, that girl aint hot? It’s frickin April out here and scorching hot.” Brianna didn’t care, she just brushed off her screen and saw it wasn’t cracked and said a quiet ‘Thank you’.

            They both walked to the end of the line of trailers, but before they walked up the stairs into the class, Brianna looked at her attractive Arab friend while Jamila looked back at her black-skinned beauty and both thought, “Let’s just get this over with.”

 

           When they entered, Mr. Banks looked at his wristwatch and then looked up at the 2 girls walking into his classroom and said to them, “You both made it in time. Take your seats right there. The instructions of what you will be doing are on your desk Brianna. Jamila, just follow what Brianna will do. Besides that, please keep quiet as I take care of my work. You have exactly one hour, not a minute less.”

            Before the girls sat down, they both looked over at the desks and saw them in their typical order, but one of the front desks had a piece of paper on it. They thought this is what Mr. Banks was referring to so Brianna sat down at that desk while Jamila proceeded to take the desk next to hers. The girls were getting situated causing a lot of noise and this caused Mr. Banks to look up from his desk and say, “I said be quiet.”

            “Sheesh,” Brianna said quietly. “He needs a woman in his life.” Brianna said that last comment with a smirk on her face eyeing Jamila up and down. Jamila simply responded, “Yuck, I was just kidding from earlier. He is cute but not like that.”

            “Quiet! Thank you.” Mr. Banks said again.

            The girls shut their mouths and quietly looked forward. At this point Brianna grabbed the paper to read. As she started reading her eyes started to get wider and wider and her mouth started to become bigger and bigger with a smile to the point where she was about to laugh.

            “What is it???” Jamila whispered. Brianna waved her away to let her finish reading. It seemed like time stood still for Jamila while waiting for her bestie to finish reading. All that was going through her mind for that excruciating long time was what instructions Mr. Banks could possibly have given them. An eternity later, Brianna was done and Jamila snatched the paper out of her hands to read it.

Brianna didn’t know to laugh or what from what she just read. A matter of fact, she had to read it a couple times before she was done and Jamila grabbed it from her. So many thoughts were going through her head. Maybe that was what that girl she bumped into meant when she said, “Have fun!” Maybe that is why she was out there in the first place. This kind of technology existed, but it was pretty expensive. She immediately pulled out her phone to download an app. Thankfully, this mystery girl gave her the password and everything else to make everything work.

            When Jamila grabbed the paper she started to read it. It read,

 

“Girls, I heard that yall have detention with this douche bag. Don’t worry, I’m on your side. He gave me detention last year a bunch…like, a bunch a bunch. I think he liked staring at me and that’s why he always wanted me to stay after school. So I learned a few tricks to make it fun while I was there. The first I learned was basic hypnotism. Yeah I know, it’s weird, but not really hard to learn. But it was only basic stuff. Right now I have him hypnotized, which is why he thinks what you are reading are his instructions and not mine lol. But in a way, they are the instructions for the day because you girls are about to have so much fun with him! My parents are rich so I was able to buy that expensive as shit shrinking app on my phone. The only reason I stay at this school instead of going to some private school is because I like playing with Mr. Banks…haha! Idk how new phones do it, but I have my ways and I know that both of you each have the new iPhone X4s, so the tech is integrated in them. So I have a temp password for both of you to use one time for both the shrinking and the growing. However, it only works off of facial recognition and with a consent of the shrinkee if they say ‘Yes’…..whiiiiiiich is where my basic hypnotism comes in lol. He gets triggered when you say ‘Simon says’ and then you speak your command. He doesn’t question, he just does. It is sooooo funny, but he does what you want without question. Command him to say yes and then shrink him down to the size you want and have fun. Warning* make sure to read the terms and conditions when downloading the shrinking app, they are important. I think that is all. Oh yeah I almost forgot, DO NOT TELL ANYONE WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!! This is illegal what you are doing, but if you want to keep his mouth shut while you play with him while he is small then just take humiliating pictures of him and then use it for blackmail. Hmmm, I don’t think there was anything else. Oh yeah, he loooooooooves ass! (Actually he doesn’t, but it so much fun!) Enjoy! Smiley face

            Username: nomoredetention101

            Password: Temp1001001

 

            Jamila also had to read it a few times before she could comprehend what it was she was reading. But when she was done, she looked up dumbfounded. She couldn’t help but look over at Mr. Banks while he was working away at whatever it was he was doing. She immediately looked over to Brianna reading the terms and conditions on the app. That was surprising because she never read anything, but she was reading it so intently. Jamila kept thinking to herself how this was all crazy, but maybe that’s why that random girl Brianna bumped into earlier said, “Have fun!” Jamila didn’t know if this was real, but wanted so bad for it to be, so she was going to let Brianna take the lead on this one.

 

Brianna finished reading the terms and conditions and clicked the agreement button. After that, she looked up at Jamila with a sinister grin and said, “Let’s do this.” Jamila returned the grin. Mr. Banks had no idea what was about to happen to him, but these sophomore girls wanted payback and to humiliate him, and that is what they are about to get.

Chapter End Notes:

I do have a main story I am going to stick to for about 5-6ish chapters. After that, I would not mind ideas for more side stories for this story if people want it to continue, but only if they fit with the main story and aren't too out there. Thanks again, this is my first story on here!