- Text Size +

Rick looked up from his computer as a low rumble approached, growing steadily until the ground beneath him trembled. He turned his attention back to the monitor before him as the rumbling stopped, signaling whoever was home had shut off the engine. Given the minor earthquake that accompanied the vehicle’s arrival, he knew it was either his mother or sister, as his father’s car didn’t shake the enormous home when it arrived.

Rick was what used to be considered “normal sized”, at least about 200 years ago or so he would have been. The result of some clever genetic mutation had changed that, accelerating the growth of part of the population until they towered over their peers by dozens, or even hundreds, of feet. The mutation occurred in the XX chromosome, so only women were affected by the mutation, and not all women were affected at first. Over time, the planet had adapted to a growing population, literally. The phrase “co-ed” was now interchangeable with “co-size” as generations of towering amazons were born. Every aspect of life shifted to cater to two groups of sizes, from those who remained between 5 and 7 feet tall, to the women who stretched to the heavens, some up to 300 feet tall. After almost two centuries, the split in size was almost completely based on gender, with less than a fraction of a percent of females born with the “old genes”.

As the scraping of metal against metal rattled up above, Rick braced himself for what was coming. An opening door that was almost fifty times one’s size created a massive breeze and was one of the things men learned to anticipate after being flung once or twice by an unexpected gale. The late July heat trickled through the front door as it swung open. A series of rumbling footsteps echoed through the house as a woman strode inside, letting the door swing shut behind her. A monstrous wind blew down the hall, propelled by the metallic door closing. Rick lowered his arm from in front of his face, the gust dying down. At the end of the hall was his older sister, Chelsea, holding a colossal envelope in one hand.

“Rick, you around bro?” Chelsea called out, her normally soft indoor voice carrying a tone of excitement. “I’ve got something to show you…” she said as she wagged the envelope in front of her.

His voice was useless at this distance; the hallway was a decent quarter of a mile long at least. He grabbed the light on the desk next to his keyboard, the easiest way to get a giant’s attention from a distance. He pressed a button on the flashlight, setting off a flurry of light pulses. It worked as intended, the powerful light giving Chelsea a beacon to follow. Rick watched as his sister closed the distance in perhaps a dozen steps, maybe fewer. The ground beneath him trembled lightly as she approached, the dampeners in the floor keeping the shaking to a minimum. He set the light down and grabbed a pair of earbuds, then slipped them into his ears. He tapped on the left earpiece twice, and a speaker on the desk chirped in response.

“Hey Chelsea, what’s up?” He spoke normally, the microphones in his earbuds transmitting his voice through the speaker. Simple gadgets like the earbuds and speaker made communicating much easier; Rick didn’t have to shout until he was hoarse, and Chelsea didn’t need to worry about deafening her brother if she spoke above a whisper.

“I got a letter from the university!” Chelsea exclaimed, the strength of her voice testing the limits of Rick’s hearing protection. She bounced on her heels a few times, the brunette locks of her hair dancing just in front of her shoulders. “It’s from the sorority, Gamma Tau Sigma, take a look!” She quickly pulled the envelope open and unfolded the letter within.

The envelope landed on the table against Rick, and Chelsea laid the letter down next to him. She lowered her hand next to her brother, who quickly stepped on her waiting palm and was lifted in order to read the letter. Rick stepped to the edge of Chelsea’s palm, one foot on her index and middle fingers as he peered down at the letter. The font was a swirly calligraphy, something he wasn’t surprised to see come from a glorified slumber party group.


"Chelsea,

Your application to the Gamma Tau Sigma sorority has been received, and you have been selected to continue into the initiation ceremony. Congratulations!
Here at Gamma Tau Sigma, we believe that our size and femininity have no equal and should be embraced in all that we do. Our initiation ceremony reflects these philosophies, but in order to prepare for them, we must first decide if you are worthy. To be considered a final applicant into our honorable sorority, you must demonstrate that you can display the tenets of our code.
The requirement is simple: consume one participant and keep them in your stomach for 24 hours. The participant can be a friend, family member, or even a stranger, so long as they are male and are unharmed at the end of the test. To remove any potential for doubt, you must video record both the beginning and end of the test, to show that the participant was indeed swallowed, and removed without harm.
The evidence can be uploaded to the link printed on the back of this letter. Please submit your video with your name in the description so we know you have completed the test. Evidence must be submitted no later than the last Saturday of July in order to be considered.

Respectfully,

Serena Woodhall
President, Gamma Tau Sigma Sorority"

Rick backed up slightly, just as the fingers around him curled inward to cup around him. The letter left a chill in his veins, he had a sinking feeling this might not go well for him.

“So, can you believe it, Rick?” Chelsea blurted out. “They’ve pretty much accepted me! All I have to do is one quick test and I’m in!” She sounded way too cheerful, as if the test were a simple math problem or something.

Rick tapped on his sister’s finger, and she raised her hand up closer to her face. Her hazel eyes were each larger than Rick’s head, and it was always a bit unnerving to be so close to a face that was larger than one’s entire body, even if that face belonged to a family member.

“Chelsea, you aren’t seriously consideri…”

“Eating you?” She cut him short, her voice overpowering the speaker’s meager output. “I’d try to find another person, but I only have until Saturday night to upload the video, and it’s already Friday afternoon! Plus, Daddy is out on a business trip, or I’d ask him first and at least give you a chance.”

“Hmpf, like he’d take the offer,” Rick muttered to himself.

“I heard that,” Chelsea whispered, “your mic is still on. Besides, Mom does it to Daddy all the time, he doesn’t seem to mind too much. Plus, Mom has told me how much fun it can be, so how bad can it be anyway?”

“Come on, Chels, that’s totally different!” Rick argued, his frustration seeping into his voice. “Mom and Dad are married, I’m sure there’s a bit more to it than just a ‘bit of fun’ to them. I’m your brother, that’s just not right!”

Chelsea frowned, her displeasure in her brother’s disagreement apparent in her downturned lips.

“Fine, how about a challenge then?” She quipped, turning towards her room and taking her first steps towards it. Rick heard his earpiece chirps three times as they quickly moved out of range of the speaker. The conversation was effectively over, or at least had just become quite one-sided now. “I’ll give you two minutes to get out of my boobs, and I’ll find someone else to use. I’m sure somebody on SizeSpace or something would be more than willing to help, but there might not be enough time for that so…”
Chelsea’s free hand reached up to her shirt, tugging the collar low and exposing her ample bosom.

“Better hope you can get free quick, Rick!”

Her hand opened wide, tilting rapidly and dropping Rick into her waiting cleavage. His shouts were quickly silenced as he slid between her breasts. Whatever she had been doing just before getting home had worked up a bit of a sweat, her skin was dotted with speckles of perspiration. Rick struggled as the squishy soft walls pressed against him, warm and invading every inch of space around him. He finally managed to get his bearings in the smothering darkness and wedged his hands and feet against the plush skin surrounding him. Grunting with effort, Rick managed to boost himself up slightly, a cool breeze washing across his face as his head bobbed above the surface of his sister’s expansive chest. He pushed his arms out on both sides, struggling to maintain his balance as Chelsea began to walk upstairs.

Chelsea glanced down at her bust at the sensation of something poking free. She could see her brother’s head sticking out from her cleavage, his puny arms outstretched on either side. A slight giggle reverberated through her chest as she continued upstairs.

“You’ve got quite a way to go, Rick. Clock’s ticking…”

Each footfall sent a rippling shockwave through Chelsea’s body, her heaving chest bouncing with each step. Rick strained to push himself up, but each booming thud shook him back into place. He could see Chelsea’s room approach and redoubled his efforts as she began to turn the handle to her room. The towering door swung inward, pulling a draft of air in with it. Rick felt the breeze rush past, a chilly contrast to his sister’s radiant body heat surrounding everything below his torso.

“Ten seconds, little brother.” Chelsea called from above, her face tilted down towards him as she watched him try and wriggle free. She knew it was hopeless for Rick, he had barely managed to get his chest free from between her breasts in almost two minutes, and he was struggling to make any further progress. She puckered her lips above him, letting a puddle of saliva collect behind the sealed lips. After another moment of Rick’s futile struggles, she gently opened her lips, allowing a thin strand of saliva to drop down onto her brother. His frustrated shouting signaled a direct hit, and Chelsea chuckled as she squeezed her boobs together, silencing Rick’s protests.

“What are you complaining about, Rick?” She teased as she wobbled her breasts up and down, jostling her brother about and smearing him with more sweat and saliva. “You’ve had your two minutes to get loose, and you didn’t make it, so that makes you my volunteer! I was just warming you up for the trip.” She smirked as she reached into her cleavage, plucking a waterlogged and sweaty Rick from the fleshy embrace. Raising him to her face, she poked her tongue from between her plump pink lips and dragged the tip of her tongue up the length of her brother’s body. She paused as her tongue flitted onto his face, relishing the ticklish squirming of his entire face and upper body being smothered against her tongue.

“Mmm… you’re gonna be a tasty treat for this challenge, Rick,” she purred as her tongue finally relented and backed away from his face. “But first, we need to do something about these clothes, they’re soaked!”

Rick wiped a thick layer of spit from his face, clearly not thrilled with his sister’s antics. “Gee, I wonder why they’re soaked, dear sister? You cheated!” The annoyance in his voice was apparent, even with the massive difference in scale between the siblings.

Chelsea feigned a look of shock. “Cheat? I would do no such thing! Now, if you’re done being a pill about this whole thing, we can get started.” She reached over and clicked a button on her camera. A red light blinked once, followed by a short chirp that made Rick wince at the intensity. Chelsea stepped back a couple of strides, making sure she was centered in front of the camera.

“Potential sisters at Gamma Tau Sigma, my name is Chelsea Williams, and this is my demonstration of commitment to your sorority.” Chelsea spoke in a calm and smooth voice as she held her hand out in front of the camera to give the future viewers of her video a clear view of Rick.

“This is my brother, Rick, who will be spending the next twenty-four hours in my tummy!” Her voice took a tone of excitement as she said this, sending a chill down Rick’s spine. She wasn’t doing this just because she needed it to get into the sorority, she was enjoying it too! Rick started to speak and voice his opposition to this whole thing, but he was interrupted as Chelsea retracted her hand from the camera and began to pick at his clothing.

“First, I’m going to remove his clothes, since they would just get in the way of tasting this sweet little morsel.” Chelsea narrated to the camera as she tugged at Rick’s shirt, his flailing arms doing little to slow her down. He started to shout once more as she lifted the soaked shirt from his face, so Chelsea did the only sensible thing she could think of at the moment. She stuck her tongue out once more, giving her brother’s now bare chest and face another nice, long lick. His protesting was cut short as a new layer of saliva washed over his face, and he sputtered as he wiped away the gooey film from his nose and mouth. By the time he was able to form a coherent sentence again, Chelsea had already managed to snap the button of his jeans off, and was almost done tugging the waistband of his pants down around his ankles. She adjusted her grip slightly, pinching Rick’s arms to his sides as she finished pulling his pants away.

Chelsea ran her tongue over Rick’s body repeatedly, each long, slow lick tracing across more skin and less clothing as she undressed him. He had grown quiet as she finally tugged away his boxers, but was still fervently squirming in discomfort as she caressed his limbs with her tongue. She purred at the sensation of his hands fruitlessly pushing at the monstrous pink organ that danced across his body. The taste wasn’t unlike previous tiny men she had consumed, but something about this one being her brother made it a bit sweeter than others.

“Mmmm… Rick, you’re making this easy, being all sweet and tasty for your big sister,” Chelsea cooed, her eyes glancing up to the camera. She gave the unblinking lens a quick wink, then slowly tilts her head back. Her hand raises up, carrying Rick above her face, his legs dangling an inch above Chelsea’s parted lips. The eager tongue snakes back out, lapping at the bottom of Rick’s feet as he tries to kick the slimy beast away.

“Uh uh,” she giggled, “you’re not getting out of this, little Ricky.” She began to lower Rick towards her mouth, her tongue wrangling in his flailing legs until her lips carefully closed around his thighs. “Mmm… so sweet…”
Rick struggled wildly as his sister’s lips began to slide up his nude form, his crotch disappearing from view as she slurped him in past his waist. The saliva coating her lips made any sort of handhold impossible, but Rick didn’t give up. He shouted at his sister, hoping to appeal to her one last time.
“Please, Chelsea! Don’t do this, it’s humiliating!”

Fear coursed through Rick as he felt another round of suction pull as his body, pulling him down until his chest was framed by Chelsea’s full lips. He could smell the remnants of her lip gloss at this distance, no doubt contributing to the shiny appearance and slick surface. Her breath washed over his back as she breathed through her nose, and Rick felt a cold shiver trickle down his spine. She was really going to go through with this, wasn’t she? She was going to eat him, all for some stupid sorority stunt.

Chelsea smiled for the camera, and slurped her brother fully into her mouth. A short scream could be heard on the camera, but was quickly silenced as her lips sealed behind Rick’s head. He was certainly not thrilled with being inside the dark, humid cavern of her maw. She could feel his shouting vibrate the sensitive lining of her cheeks, and his struggles had taken on a new level of vigor. She nearly squealed at the feeling, it was amazing! Definitely as good as the last time she had done this, if not slightly better now that she knew who was in her mouth this time. After a moment of keeping him in darkness, Chelsea opened her mouth, and smiled widely for the camera. She gave her audience a spectacular view of her brother framed by her pearly white teeth, his naked body sprawled across the quivering plateau of her tongue.

The harsh flood of light stunned Rick for only a second before he tried to crawl towards the freedom dangling before him. As he clamored to the tip of her tongue, the slumbering beast awakened, tossing him back into the center of his sister’s mouth. He shouted in frustration, only to be splattered with a thick glob of spit as the ground beneath him sprang into action.

Faster than he could react, Rick was hurled into the side of Chelsea’s cheek, pressed firmly into the pliable flesh by the head of the ravenous pink muscle. His fear of small spaces was rarely a problem, but now that he was pinned and dripping with viscous spit, that feeling of claustrophobia was welling up within him for the first time in months. He pleaded to his sister, begging her to stop toying with him, but his words were drowned out by the overwhelming sounds of Chelsea enjoying her snack. The vibrations of her moans buzzed through his bones, and Rick tried to holler louder in defiance.
Chelsea could feel her brother’s outline pressed into her cheek, a cute little indentation of her morsel on her face. She shifted him about for a few minutes, alternating between tossing him between cheeks and rubbing him all over the roof of her mouth. Keeping her mouth open for the camera was proving a tad more difficult than she had anticipated though, as the saliva in her mouth was quickly building up. She decided to roll with it, tilting her head back a few degrees, and splashing Rick in the growing pool of spit as she tossed him about.

“Mmf, I can’t wait to get you in my belly, Rick.” Her words were a bit muffled with her mouth half full of spit and tiny brother, but clear enough that she didn’t feel the need to repeat herself for the camera. She closed her lips for a moment, and pinned Rick to the top of her mouth as she swallowed down the excess spit accumulated in her mouth.

Rick felt his ears pop as the torrent of saliva was dragged away, a deep rumble passing through the cramped space as his sister gulped it down. The reflex of muscles around him threatened to pull him deeper towards her waiting throat, but Rick felt his sister push him forward as the guarding rows of teeth parted once more. Light poured around him as the red slimy carpet beneath him was propelled out into the air, and Rick stumbled to his hands and knees  from the sudden movements.

Chelsea extended her tongue towards the camera, giving it one last look at her brother for the day. She pressed her arms forward, enhancing the valley of her cleavage for show, then quickly curled the tip of her tongue and pulled her brother back into her mouth. The momentum of her tongue sent Rick tumbling backwards, and Chelsea felt her gag reflex take over. A hand raised up to her neck, one finger tracing the faint lump traveling down her throat until it reached the crest of her collarbone.

The sudden motion backwards had caught Rick off guard, and he screamed as he tumbled head over heels into the darkness. He felt his legs his something smoother and slimier than the rest of his sister’s mouth, but before he could contemplate what it was, the slippery flesh snapped away like a trap door. Gravity alone would have been sufficient to send Rick falling backwards, but Chelsea’s throat was impatient and flexed around his tiny body, propelling him down the tight, slick tube below him. His shouts were abruptly cut off as her throat sealed behind him, his descent to her stomach now inevitable.

The trip was only a few seconds, but to Rick, it was a timeless nightmare. Slick, pulsing flesh surrounded him on all sides, radiating heat and pressure onto him. The rhythmic pounding of his sister’s heart grew louder as he passed, then faded as he continued his descent into her body. After what felt like an eternity, Rick felt something firm against his feet. Like the spasming throat above, the sphincter flexed open at his touch, dropping him into the pitch blackness of her stomach.

He quickly struggled to his feet and slammed his fists against the slimy, muscular walls surrounding him. The flesh yielded ever so slightly from his hits, only to flex back into place like a rubbery barrier. Thick rivulets of digestive slime coated his hands, dribbling down to his elbows as he put both hands together and threw his weight into one last punch. The wall morphed a few inches outward, then pulled back into place as it kept him securely inside his humid prison.

Chelsea let out an exaggerated sigh, lolling her tongue about to the camera to prove that there was no sleight of hand at play. She could feel Rick struggle the entire time down her throat, and he had just plopped into her stomach. So far, he seemed to be very active, obviously trying to find some way out of her impenetrable prison known as her tummy. She looked down at her midriff, and could see the faintest of indentations under her left rib cage. Rick must be punching her stomach walls, she thought, as more bumps appeared for a second before sinking back into the smooth curvature of her abdomen.

“Well, now that he’s safe and sound in my tummy, I think it’s time for dinner. We’ll bring him up tomorrow evening, everyone!”

 Wrapping up her performance, she retracted her tongue and blew a kiss to the camera before quickly switching it off. She replaced the lens cap on her camera, then snapped open the plastic cover for the memory card. Her focus was drawn to the incessant movement in her stomach, and she paused for a moment before pressing on the card to eject it.

The sensation of her tiny brother moving around was intoxicating to Chelsea. She had felt the indescribable tickle of someone in her stomach a few times before, but something about knowing it was her own sibling made it… different. What must have been some defiant struggles felt like nothing more than pleasant massages inside her belly. She patted her hand across the taut skin of her abdomen, feeling the force rock her brother around inside a bit.

“Hope you don’t mind some company, Rick,” she murmured, more to herself than her brother. One side effect of having a tiny person bouncing around in an empty stomach was that it let her body know just how empty it was down there. Already the desire for something more filling began to grow, and Chelsea knew just how to handle it.

Inside the darkness, Rick was trying to maintain his sanity. Each breath was a sour lungful of acrid air, and he could feel the soupy concoction of digestive juices slide over his nude form. Thankfully, there was no stinging sensation yet, but he knew it was only a matter of time before that might change. The gargantuan size of his sister meant that her body’s functions were more diluted, enough that he would be fine for the duration of his stay. However, it didn’t mean his stay would be pleasant. Chelsea would eat eventually, and his cozy little prison would be much more cramped. Rick shuddered at the idea, already trying not to lose his wit as the pulsing walls jostled him back and forth once more.

“Chelsea must be moving around more,” he thought to himself. There was a cadence to the rocking motion, like a ship on the high seas. Though he had room to stand, the constant change in movement on all sides prevented Rick from getting a foothold. After a few attempts at trying to adjust to the rolling momentum, he sighed and hunched back, sitting down and spreading his limbs out slightly to keep from sliding around more than he had to. His left foot brushed against a spot that was thicker than the rest of the rumbling walls, and the lower sphincter twitched as his touch. He tried to avoid that area, though it was almost impossible to see and keep track of it in the darkness.

Chelsea trotted down the stairs and into the kitchen. It felt like Rick had settled down a bit, which was a bit of a disappointment, but she had an idea to fix that. Cracking the fridge open, she removed a metal can the size of an oil barrel. The lid snapped open with a loud crack as ten pounds of aluminum rolled inward, pushed down by the colossal weight of Chelsea’s index finger. She giggled as she raised the oversized soda can to her lips.
“Cheers!”

Her throat spasmed as she swallowed a few times, the fizzy tingle causing her esophagus to burn slightly. Within seconds, the bubbly liquid hit her stomach, and the reaction from her brother was immediate. She could feel him splash around as her stomach filled up, clearly not amused by her choice of drinking. A few more swallows, and the can was drained, adding tens of gallons to slosh around in her belly.

Rick gargled out a few colorful phrases at his sister as the bubbling pool of soda fizzled about. Bubbles the size of his fist rolled over his body, giving him an uneasy feeling as some of them trickled upwards between his legs. The air was a noxious as before, but not had a sickenly sweet undertone to it. Rick’s senses were overwhelmed to the point that he couldn’t quite tell the scent, only that he was dripping in sugary water.

Chelsea stood with her hands resting on the counter, elbows locked as she leaned forward slightly. The letter said she just had to swallow someone for twenty-four hours; it didn’t say anything about having some fun with it while they were down there. She glanced at her phone, tapping once on the screen to bring it to life. 5:08PM, barely fifteen minutes into the challenge, and she was yearning for a bit more already.

The bubbling in her tummy felt amazing, and she swayed side to side a couple times to splash her brother around. The dull thuds of his body slamming around inside felt incredible. However, the faint pang of hunger was starting to gnaw at her as well, diminishing her enjoyment somewhat. She sighed, running a handful of little scenarios through her head. A flicker of a devilish smirk tugged at the corner of her lip as she scooped up her phone, and began tapping away at the screen.

Deep in the cauldron of his sister’s belly, Rick had managed to stand upright for the first time. His titanic sister had slowed her movements over the past few minutes, giving him a short reprieve from getting tossed about like a rag doll. The water level had dropped slightly, now coming up just to his shins. That organic sphincter he had bumped earlier gurgled and pulsed open, drawing in another few gallons of lukewarm soda. A few meager bubbles still clung along Rick’s ankles, the onslaught of carbonation from earlier reduced to a mere fizzle. The atmosphere had reverted back to a stale, acidic fog that stung his nose and throat with each breath.

A muffled gong sounded from somewhere outside the slimy prison walls. Rick perked up slightly, someone was at the door. Before he could brace himself, the reverberating footsteps of Chelsea quickly walking towards the door tossed him forward. He landed face first in the warm sugary puddle, sputtering as some of the sour liquid entered his nostrils and mouth. The sour scent that permeated the air was also mingled with the foul water, invading his senses as he hacked and wheezed. The dull thud of the front door swinging shut was missed by Rick as he slowly regained his faculties, wiping the goop from his hair.

Chelsea set a cardboard box on the kitchen counter, and popped the lid open. She inhaled deeply over the contents, a thick aroma of cheese, oregano, and perfectly toasted dough rising to meet her. Her mouth was already salivating at the scent, she couldn’t wait to dig in! The fact that her brother would get to share some pizza with his sister was just the icing on the cake. She smiled as she lifted the first bite to her lips, the pearly rows of teeth gnashing through the piping hot cheese and crust with ease. Chewing a little slower than usual, she savored the rich flavor of the first bite, before gulping it down in one thick swallow. Her free hand traced the lump down her throat, and her smile widened as she felt that first bite enter her stomach. Her brother just gained a roommate, and there were many more where that first one came from.

Rick heard the overheard entrance to Chelsea’s stomach suckle open, introducing a new occupant to the dark cavern. Something hot, sticky, and smelling strongly of dairy and grease plopped into the darkness. It landed with a gooey splat, oozing outward and trickling at the tip of Rick’s toes. He shifted frantically in the black humid room, his back pushed against the ribbed walls of the stomach as it undulated beneath his touch. Another slobbery sound from above signaled more was on the way, and Rick felt something hot and rubbery fall onto his feet. His shins were partially covered in the cheesy embrace, and he struggled to pull free.

“Really Chelsea?!” He shouted as a third bite fell into the darkness. Not as cheesy as the last two, Rick hardly noticed it was a chunk of crust that had rolled into his thighs like a toasted log. “Pizza? You couldn’t pick something else?”

Above, Chelsea was enjoying every little bite. The cheese was several inches thick, sitting heavy on her tongue before she swallowed it down. Each morsel slid its way down her throat, a warm lump radiating the whole way to her tummy. She could feel Rick moving around in her stomach a lot more too. The bites of food were giving him new obstacles to dodge, and he seemed to be having a hell of a time with each new chunk of chewed pizza introduced to her stomach. The rumbling sounds of her digestive system ramping up were faintly audible over her chewing, bringing a smirk to her lips as she lifted a third slice to her lips.

“Sounds like he’s having a good time down there,” she mumbled to herself, running her fingers over her stomach. She could feel the slight bulge where the food was sitting heavy in her gut. There was a gentle wiggling beneath the pads of her fingers, no doubt her tiny brother shifting about as he struggled to stay atop the growing mound of cheese and crust.

The space around Rick was becoming increasingly cramped, as mouthful after mouthful of food plummeted in from above. No longer able to stand upright, he crawled around on all fours, his hands and knees sinking into the still hot cheese floor below him. All around him, the sounds of digestion gurgled and groaned. The air was thick with the aromatic scent of pizza, but it also had a notable sour note to it that was growing stronger. The walls around him seemed to gently clench every few seconds, beginning the process of churning the contents about in order to break it down.
Rick tensed as he felt his back brush against something slimy. Chelsea’s stomach was pretty full, and he was running out of space. Another loaf of crust slithered into the darkness beside him, the chewed and saliva drenched bread leaning against him as it was crammed into the tight confines by the esophagus. He pushed back, the crust toppling away as he sank another inch in the cheesy ground.

Chelsea licked her fingers as she swallowed down the last of the fourth slice. She glanced at the box on the counter, half of the pizza still waiting to be eaten. Her stomach noisily groaned as she closed the lid on the cardboard.

“Maybe tomorrow,” she said as she carried the box to the fridge. Each step shook the contents inside her tummy around, and she could just make out the movements of Rick. She certainly felt full, and was sure that Rick would agree if she asked him. Swiping up her phone, she sauntered off to her room.

The thundering footsteps jostled Rick around, jiggling the gooey foundation below. He had to shift every minute to keep from sinking too far and getting stuck in the cheese. A tingling sensation was beginning to spread across his exposed skin, a feeling he knew was eventually going to happen, but was dreading almost as much as being swallowed. He knew that he would most likely be unharmed if he didn’t get smothered to death under a glob of food, but he had heard enough stories from others that he knew it wasn’t a pleasant experience. A lurch forward snapped him out of his thoughts, and he tumbled forward as everything shifted violently to the side.

Chelsea sighed as she laid back on her bed, her head propped up by half a dozen pillows. She could feel Rick moving about more precisely now that she was laying down. He seemed to be quite active, probably trying to adjust to everything shifting when she laid down. She patted her hand on her tummy a couple of times, idly enjoying the gentle taps and pushes from underneath her skin as she scrolled through her phone. She glanced at the time, wondering how long he had left down there.

“Mmm… another twenty-three hours down there, Rick. Then you’re free to go!” she chuckled as she poked her belly. A weak thud against her finger was all her brother could muster in defiance, his priority no doubt trying to not get digested with the rest of her food. She smiled, then returned her attention to social media, the struggles in her stomach becoming nothing more than a pleasant afterthought.