- Text Size +

The three women were completely cloaked in darkness. Sarah was moaning in pain, Jun was whimpering, and Marie was propped up against the side of the box in silence just trying not to agitate her mangled leg.

"What the hell is wrong with that woman?" Jun asked to her fellow prisoners. "How can she just treat people like that?"

"Why don't you ask Sarah over there?" Marie spat. "Sarah shrunk me at night in an alley and kidnapped me to torture, I'm sure she can understand that psychopath's mind." Even in the dark, Sarah could feel Marie glaring daggers in her direction and she stopped her agonized moaning.

"Is she the one that created this shrinking formula?" Jun inquired.

"Yeah," Sarah said softly, unsure if that kick had broken one of her ribs. "It was an experiment, but I couldn't get human trials so-"

"Don't try to justify it!" Marie roared at her. "At least you got your comeuppance."

"What happened to your leg?" Jun asked of Marie.

"That psychopath Kate saw me try to escape, so she pinned me down and slowly bent it the wrong way until it snapped," Marie explained, wincing at the memory.

"W-well if Kate was making this formula, would she make a formula that could fix your leg?" Jun stammered. "Sorry if that was a stupid question," she added, obviously unsure of herself. "I'm a grad student, I recently researched a very simple process to make a spray which can heal broken bones and similar injuries."

Marie couldn't hide her excitement, forgetting all about Sarah. "Yeah, she might if I asked nicely. An injured... ugh... toy isn't as useful to her," Marie said, feeling disgusted that a toy is all she was to another person.

At this moment, thunderous footsteps approached and suddenly all the women were bathed in light. Kate had returned, now wearing booty shorts and a tank top. She had a sandwich in one hand, and a small paper cup in the other. She placed the paper cup, filled with water, into the box and said "Your Goddess has decided you deserve this water. What do you say?" The three women all murmured thanks to their Goddess. "Well that wasn't very enthusiastic. I guess this is all you get for food then," Kate said, taking a bite of her sandwich. She chewed it for a few seconds, then spit it into the box. "Alright slaves, enjoy. I've got a friend coming over soon and you'll need to be rested to play with us," she said and began to move the box back into the closet.

"W-wait!" Jun exclaimed, taking a break from gulping down water. Kate looked down at her annoyed, and Jun began to feel a fear climbing in her chest. "I meant please Goddess, listen to me." Kate raised an eyebrow, which Jun took as enough of a sign to continue. "I-I know of a formula that can be used to heal physical injuries like M-Marie's broken leg. And in my hoodie, I have the keys to the chemistry lab because I'm a TA, so you could go anytime. I-if you wanted," Jun said, stammering out the end of her thought. She closed her eyes, expecting to be hit in some way for speaking out of turn.

Kate paused in thought for a moment. "Yeah, let's go. My friend won't be here for a little bit," she said, and without pausing reached for Jun. Jun was terrified as the giant hand came towards her, and completely disoriented as Kate roughly shoved her into the front of her panties. Kate shook with pleasure. "Woah! You might play the booksmart shy bitch routine well, but you're a fighter down there!" She put the cardboard box back into the closet, and went to the chemistry lab, taking immense pleasure with each step as her captive was jostled around her labia.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

What felt like hours passed, Marie and Sarah sitting in almost complete silence. They had bedgrudgingly picked through the glob of food Kate spat out for them, since it was better than starving even if it was disgusting. All of a sudden, they heard two sets of footsteps approaching. The light shined on them as the closet opened, and before they were done being blinded by the sudden light they were knocked over as the box was roughly pulled out. "Careful Lauren," Kate said to her friend. Marie realized it wasn't Kate that pulled the box out of the closet, but a new friend. If Kate was fat, this woman was thick; she was certainly past the point of just being curvy, but not quite as overweight as Kate. This new giantess had long, natural red hair drawn back in a ponytail, blue eyes, and pale, freckled skin. She also had a beautiful face, which was smiling and looking at Marie with intense curiosity; a curiosity that frightened Marie. She was wearing a light teal blouse, white bra, and jean shorts. She was crouching over the box, looking straight down at the little women in front of her.

"Wow," Lauren said, in awe at what she was seeing. "You really do have shrunken people here! What do you... do with them?" she asked, trying to gauge the waters for what she could do.

A wicked smile spread across Kate's face. "Whatever I want," she said seductively. "What's more, I just got a few vials of this purple liquid; a few drops of this can heal pretty much any non fatal injury, and it can be administered even if they're unconscious. Watch," she said, as she dribbled a little bit onto Marie. Marie's leg, which was bent the wrong way, suddenly righted itself into place, bent as it was, and with a final crackling noise went back to normal. Marie moved it, and was shocked to find it was like it had never been broken. Her pain was completely gone.

"Wow!" Lauren exclaimed. "That's amazing! How the hell did you make all these formulas?"

"Well the shrinking and growing formulas are from my bitch roommate Sarah, she's in the box now." Lauren look at Sarah with a sickening smile and waved at her. Sarah resisted the urge to flip her off; this new girl's extreme happiness was grating to the tiny women. "And as for the healing spray... oh right! I totally forgot, Jun was with us since before I went to your dorm." Kate took off her right boot and dug Jun out of it, then tossed her onto the nearby bed.

"Wow! That's crazy," Lauren said. "Can I... use them?" Kate nodded happily, and Lauren got on her knees next to the bed. She picked up Jun and couldn't contain her excitement anymore. "I'm so glad Kate shrunk a genius like you! Thanks to that spray, I can break you in so many ways and keep you coming back!" All of the tiny women froze. They hadn't considered that the ability to heal any physical injury meant that they could be tortured in new and excruciating ways. Jun tried to hold back tears, but couldn't as she began to sob with her arms pinned at her side by this sickeningly enthusiastic redhead's vice grip around her torso. "Oh no, don't cry Jun. We're going to have so much fun together before I eat you," Lauren said, the smile only briefly fading from her face. Jun began sobbing harder. Without saying anything, Lauren pinned Jun to the bed with one hand and suddenly had the expression a scientist has when dissecting a frog. Kate, figuring she was about to have a nice show, picked up a chair to move it into a better view, she began to sit, then decided to instead grab Sarah and put her on the chair before sitting all her weight on her.

"You were always an even crazier sadist than me Lauren," Kate chuckled. Lauren was so focused on her task that she didn't even hear Kate's remark. Kate just giggled to herself once more, shaking her head.

"Alright Jun, I'm going to break your limbs now. Then, I'll count to 5 to let you run as far as you can before I sit down. If I sit on you, we'll move onto stage two, but if you escape I'll heal you and put you back in the box with your friend. Oh, and if you scream in pain I'll eat you. Understand?" Lauren said as if this was just a routine test. Jun was now sobbing even harder, and Lauren reached for her legs, slowly, at the same time, she bent both of them in the same direction. Once the knees started to resist, she grinned with that sickeningly happy face, and took great pleasure in slowly bending them. Jun's breathing became haggard, and then at the moment her knees snapped she had to bite her lip so hard it bled to prevent herself from screaming. "Huh, I really thought you'd scream there. Oh well, onto the arms," Lauren said as if this whole incident was no big deal. She did the same thing for the arms, finding the feeling of snapping a tiny joint immensely pleasurable. She stood up, and began counting. "1..." Jun was in so much pain she hadn't registered what was happening yet. "2..." The tiny woman tried to move, but everything she tried to move herself with did gave out as bolts of pain ran through her body. "3..." She began flailing in a panic, ultimately going nowhere. "4..." Jun had no choice but to try to roll over the thick folds of the comforter. She actually made it what felt like a pretty far distance at her size, but was nowhere near as fast as she needed to go. "5!" Without even a second of hesitation, Lauren turned around and didn't just sit on the bed, she jumped in the air a few inches and fell onto it. She could feel the cracking of the tiny woman's shattered bones under her right ass cheek.

Lauren stood up. Kate gave a round of applause for the show, and Lauren took an exaggerated bow. She looked back at the crumpled heap that was Jun. "I wonder if she's still alive after that," Lauren wondered out loud. After a second, Jun's limbs began twitching. "Oh, it looks like she's still alive. I can only imagine how much agony she's in," the cruel, bubbly giantess giggled. "Well, I guess we proceed to stage two then," Lauren said, clapping her hands once with excitement. "Ooh, I was hoping you'd fail so we could get to this part."

Marie wasn't able to see any of this from the floor, but it occured to her for the first time as she heard Jun go from a sobbing mess to a barely conscious, broken person in just a few minutes that they might not make it out of here alive.