- Text Size +

“...That’s why we’re doing this test, understand?” Ritsuko spoke, addressing the three Evangelion pilots standing before her, “Look… I know this is weird, but it’s all for the sake of humanity’s survival.” “Oh please!” Asuka scoffed, “Even if it’s for humanity, I’d still rather keep my dignity! Besides, I think Shinji here is a perfect test subject!”


“W-What?” He looked up, noticing the three staring directly at him, “I-I… Um…” “I also believe Ikari is a good fit for this,” Rei said calmly, “Out of us three, he’s had the most continuous successes. It’s reasonable to assume that this test will go better if he’s first.” The boy looked at her, a concerned yet submissive expression crossing his face, “W-Well, if Ayanami says I should go… Then I’ll go.” “Excellent! Then follow me, Shinji.” The blonde scientist led the young pilot to a separate room, leaving the other two alone, “Tch, of course he’d listen to the doll…” Asuka muttered to herself.


As Shinji entered the testing area, he instantly felt a wave of regret wash over him. It was a completely white room, devoid of any details and furniture, save for the center. Sitting in the very middle of the space was a metal table, ominously surrounded by four strange-looking emitters, all pointed directly at the table. “Dr. Akagi,” The boy spoke in a hushed tone, “I’m not so sure about this anymore…” “Shinji, you’ve come this far already, there’s no turning back now,” She said flatly, “I’ve already prepped the machine with your vitals, and besides, I’m fairly certain this’ll be harmless.”


“Fairly certain, she says…” He grumbled to himself as he unwillingly made his way to the menacing area before him. “Okay, so you just need to lay down on the table, and you’ll be all set!” Ritsuko’s voice sounded from a speaker, while she safely remained behind a glass wall in another room, “Yes, like that! Perfect!” She reached over, flipping a few switches and pushing a large button before grabbing a clipboard. “3… 2… 1… Go!”


Instantly, Shinji felt an immense pain as the four emitters hummed to life, bombarding him with some strange energy. He tried to scream in agony, but whatever was happening to him had first taken his abilities to move and speak. It was incredibly strong, and the brown-haired boy felt like his body was being crushed by the intense pressure. All of his limbs seemed to simultaneously compress into his torso, which would have ordinarily been impossible if not for his new lack of bones. His skeleton, in addition to the rest of his body, was feeling softer. Much softer. It was as if everything was melting. He could barely keep his eyes open, as his vision began to blur at a remarkable pace.


Shinji’s body was liquifying, and he could feel it happening in real time. The boy could barely stay awake, and his mind soon started to drift away into an unconscious state, all while his physical form literally turned to liquid…


-----------------


Slowly, Shinji regained his consciousness, feeling rather groggy as he came to. Right off the bat, he knew something was very wrong. First of all, it was pitch-black, and he couldn’t see anything! He then noticed how his body suddenly felt strange… It almost felt… Formless, and it was cold. Very cold, as if he had just been taken out of a freezer.


As the boy tried to get up and move around, he realized yet another abnormaily. He couldn’t move any part of his body, nor feel anything specific! While Shinji was unable to make out his limbs and such, he was still able to feel his body as a whole; it was like his entire form was melded together, all of his parts mushed and dissolved into one continuous being.


Suddenly, he felt himself get shaken around, his body shifting from a calm and peaceful state into a splashing frenzy. Wait, splashing? He found it hard to believe, but he definitely felt himself get splashed against hard, metal walls. He was in no control of what his form did, and by that strange logic… It all made sense!


He was liquidized! When he felt like he was melting in the machine, that was because he really was melting!


However, Shinji didn’t know what had happened after that, since he lost consciousness. He silently reasoned it out… If he was turned into a liquid, that must mean he’s in some kind of container right now! But, what was that movement a second ago? His container was shaken, but by what? Or rather, by who?


SHCLICK!


Without warning, there was a loud noise and light suddenly shone directly into Shinji’s formless eyes, nearly blinding him in the process. He would’ve shouted from the pain, but his new, fluid form was rather restricting. W-Who’s there? The boy thought, Can y-you help me? “Mm, time for another!” That voice. Upon hearing it, Shinji instantly knew who had found him, and he realized that his predicament was worse than he could’ve imagined…


It was Misato! Beyond a shadow of a doubt, the person who had found the liquidized-pilot was none other than his guardian! Normally, he would’ve been overwhelmed with happiness upon being discovered, but his roommate had a certain quirk about her… She loved beer, and she drank it any time she could; and given Shinji’s current, aqueous state, all of his hopes came tumbling down…


He was beer, more specifically Misato’s beer. The container his body splashed against? A beer can. That loud noise? The beer can being opened. N-No! Oh no, Misato! I’m not your beer! Don’t drink me!! Misato!! His desperate, silent pleas went unheard, and he felt the can slowly tilt sideways as it was raised toward the woman’s mouth. On his journey upward, the beer-boy caught a quick glimpse of his guardian’s face.


For some reason, she looked oddly beautiful, and so majestic… Her long, violet hair flowing neatly down her head, and her stunning, dark brown eyes… They gazed at him with a thirsty deviance… No! Why was he thinking that?! Shinji was about to be consumed by his loving guardian, and he was gawking at her!? He knew it was wrong and unbelievably immature, but still… He was having these sudden thoughts, as if this is what he deserves… To be drank by such an alluring goddess…!


The metal exterior met her lips, and Shinji’s watery-form swiftly and easily cascaded downward, slipping through the small hole and into the woman’s mouth. He felt himself slide against the bumps of Misato’s tongue as he made his way to her throat. Down he went… Free-falling inside a narrow, yet soft tube of human tissue, finally reaching the end with a splash. He was in her stomach.


Shinji’s refrigerated beer-body was heating up, as it quickly began to dissolve in the stomach acid he had been dropped into. He felt himself become more and more spread out, his body and mind becoming extremely diluted. Misato… His thoughts faded, and he slipped into a sleeplike-state as he was ultimately digested…


-----------------


In an instant, the boy snapped awake, his mind racing after what had just happened, W-Was that… A dream? He opened his “eyes,” expecting to see his room’s ceiling, but only finding pitch-darkness. The same darkness he had experienced once before. No… It wasn’t a dream!? As a test, Shinji attempted to jump to his feet, but like the time before, he was completely unable to, No… No! Not again!!


However, something was different, and he could feel it. This time, he could tell that his body had a definite shape, and it was… Small, hard, and very light… The former-boy felt oddly thin, like he could be crushed at a moment’s notice despite having a roughly-textured exterior. In addition to this, there were many other, similar-feeling bodies beneath his own. From what he could tell, they were all almost identical to him, in size, shape, and even texture! It was as if he was sitting atop a pile of clones of himself; but there was also a strange smell circulating around. It was strong, and very salty, which struck him as the most peculiar part of all of this. Ugh… What am I now? I was Misato’s beer last time, so what could possibly be next?


POP!


A surprising, ear-shattering noise echoed throughout Shinji’s new container, which certainly would’ve deafened him if he were still human. Following it was a rather familiar-looking light, and it shone brilliantly as the boy adjusted to its presence. Once he could see again, he instantly saw another familiarity… Ayanami!


It was Rei, and she was staring directly at him with her piercing red eyes. Her face was solemn and emotionless, and she said nothing as she brought her hand closer to her target. It shuffled its way inside, and Shinji heard loud crinkles as it pushed aside everything in its path, finally latching onto him. Her slender, cold fingers grasped his pathetic little form, graciously pulling him out of his prison. As the former-pilot was lifted into the air, he caught a glimpse of what he was inside… A plastic bag, one meant for storing simple, off-brand potato chips.


That’s what he was now, a mere potato chip. One of many, identical slivers, all of which were a part of a junk-food snack. And like any other snack, he was about to be eaten.


The blue-haired girl moved methodically, wasting no time in moving the chip from the bag to her mouth. In one, simple motion, Shinji was tossed inside Rei’s enormous, warm orifice; he landed on her soft, moist tongue, and he felt his very being begin to break down as his flavor was taken in. He was being tasted… By Rei! The perverted thoughts returned, though this time he struggled greatly to combat them. After all, if being eaten by such a divine girl was so wrong, why did it feel so good?


Euphoria was overtaking him, and he failed to notice what was taking place until it was too late. The tongue flung his body to the side, where it landed on a harder, more defined surface. For a brief moment, Shinji came to his senses, just in time to see a huge, white object consume his vision.


CRUNCH!


-----------------


The boy screamed, although he did so in his mind, W-What… What’s happening to me?! Everything that had happened up to this point had started to take a toll on the young boy, his mind and body undergoing constant changes did not come without a cost. Misato, Ayanami… Goddesses? What am I thinking! Why… W-Why am I thinking that!?


For a third time, Shinji was trapped in a dark, enclosed space, but this time his body was tightly encased inside of some kind of strong wrapping. Despite knowing it was futile, he tried to wiggle his way out, but to no avail. Not again! Why is this happening to me…?


While the boy wallowed in confused misery, he once again felt his body get jostled around. He felt the distinct pressure of two fingertips as they held onto him, effortlessly raising him to heights he was becoming more familiar with. The darkness he had grown accustomed to vanished, and light flooded his view. His sight adjusted rather quickly, which allowed him to see his soon-to-be-consumer. Asuka?! The orange-haired Eva pilot observed her snack intently, a look of disappointment crossing her face, “Ugh, it’s pink… I hate this flavor… Eh, I guess it’s better than nothing.”


Gum! His latest form was pink bubblegum! And like the rest, Asuka hadn’t even the slightest idea that she was holding a former-person in between her fingertips.


Shinji would’ve gulped if he could, A-Asuka… No, please! I can’t do this anymore!! He screamed, utterly desperate to escape this lustful torment… But he was just a stick of gum now, and inanimate objects like him don’t speak. The girl opened her mouth, giving him a full view of its irresistible interior. No! Stop!! I can’t… Think like that! It was becoming increasingly harder and harder to resist his newfound desires. Asuka… She was so divine, so beautiful! And she was about to chew on him! Such a huge honor! To be a goddess’s gum for her to chew up and enjoy!!


Shinji was flung into the mushy depths, welcoming his new life with a figurative embrace. The warmth of Asuka’s bumpy tongue enveloped him as his stiff, flattened body was drenched in her saliva. I'm a goddess’s gum! This is the best!! He was flung to the side, landing on a familiarly hard, but still wet surface. It was her teeth, and there was only one thing that could happen next, It’s time!


The gum felt his body get crushed in an instant, the white molars mercilessly biting into him. Almost immediately afterward, they lifted back up, and Shinji’s damp form stretched as it stuck to both rows of teeth. Barely leaving any time for him to bask in the pleasure of being bitten, the top row slammed down again. Then it went up again. And again and again and again. Over and over, the former-pilot’s elastic body was pulled and stretched without remorse. His previous, rectangular shape was lost, now replaced by a chaotic mess of warm, moist, stickiness.


Shinji was in pure bliss, his body continuously clicking and snapping in response to the varied chewing of his heavenly deity. Each chomp into his lumpy, mushy self sent waves of pleasure coursing throughout his very being. Without a doubt, this was his heaven. He didn’t think it could get any better, but miraculously… It did.


Asuka opened her mouth, forcing Shinji forward and stabbing her tongue into his gummy-form. She positioned him in such a way as to leave part of him dangling outside of her mouth; then, she blew. The beautifully warm air built up inside of the gum, giving him a rounder shape. As more of it came flurrying in, the former-boy found yet another means of delight. He was inflating, slowly and steadily getting bigger and bigger with each and every breath. I-I’m so… Full! I think I’m gonna-


POP!!


In an instant, the Shinji-bubble exploded, covering the orange-haired girl’s lower face in the sticky pink substance. To the gum, it felt like he just had a wonderfully huge climax, and his mind had gone blank from pure ecstasy. However, back into the dark, saliva-drenched depths he went, with barely any time to bask in the happiness of being popped.


A long, pleasure-filled journey of ruthless chewing followed. The piece of gum was flung around easily inside of the damp cavern, and the tough set of teeth inside never lessened their bombardment. There was nothing but cruel, constant chewing. Shinji didn’t know how long this went on for, but he didn’t care, he was simply enjoying his new life as a blob of pink bubblegum. However, as more time passed, the more stale and flavourless he became, eventually warranting an intervention.


“Ugh, it’s lost its flavor…” Asuka said disgruntled, reaching into her mouth and grabbing a hold of the former-pilot, “Ew, it’s gray… Yeah, I’m done with it.” She glanced over at a nearby trash can, aiming high and tossing a perfect shot. Shinji landed with a thump as he hit the bottom of the bin, finding himself surrounded by a mixture of rotten food and discarded plastic.


There he sat, alone and cold amidst various pieces of waste and debris. His goddesses were gone, but his desires remained. He was still craving Asuka’s attention, shamelessly wanting to be chewed more. But he would never have his wish granted…


Shinji was nothing but a sad, flavorless wad of gum, thrown away like the trash he was…

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, like and subscribe if you can. All feedback is appreciated.

Pateron: www.patreon.com/questathana
Commission me on deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on paypal with questathana@gmail.com

Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana
Giantess Madoka Magica discord: discord.gg/4bzyu9n
Watamote RP discord: discord.gg/KjuWHJn
Giantess Quests in here: discord.gg/S9n8hhW
Giantess Convention discord: discord.gg/n9mEv88
My group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivili…