- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here comes Chapter 2!

You chose to live with your sister, so here she is! Hopefully she's still the same sister you've known...otherwise you might be in trouble~

Jessica, your older sister, was standing at the doorway. She was still dressed in her pajamas, a pair of pink shorts and a white tank top, and holding a mug of coffee. 


You know her as someone that tends to sleep in frequently since she always stays up late. Whether it’s reading gossip articles, binge watching shows, or simply texting a new fling. But that hardly mattered right now. You looked at her, then back at the TV screen. 


SHRINKS RIGHTS OFFICIALLY ABOLISHED 


You cringed a little at that title in plain view. Not to mention, who knows how long she had been watching from the doorway…


“Well, little sis? Where would you go?” she asked again, swaying her wide hips as she walked into the room. She plopped her thick rear on the couch besides you, placed her bare feet on the coffee table and gave a teasing little smirk. 


“Somehow I don’t think it would be wise for you to try and fly to another country. Probably wouldn’t even make it there” she pointed out, ruffling your hair with a single digit. “And I am DEFINITELY not driving you to another country on my day off.” 


You felt your stomach sink a little bit. That’s true...you wouldn’t be able to escape the country by yourself. And Jessica was too lazy to genuinely want to save you. She was your sister...and you certainly did love her. 


But you also know her as someone that didn’t care one way or another about Shrink rights. She dated a few Shrinks before, but they always broke up with her when she started treating them like toys rather than people.


Thankfully, Jessica’s new girlfriend seemed a bit different. She was also a Shrink, and they were actually going steady for a couple months now. Maybe this one didn’t mind getting treated a little differently? 


As you were thinking that, you heard something. It was incredibly quiet...but it sounded like it was coming from Jessica’s shorts. You hesitantly stepped closer...and felt your heart drop. 


“Help! Somebody get me out of here! Jessica, you can’t do this to me!” a muffled shout said. A moment later, Jessica’s muscles seemed to flex. Then she relaxed with a pleased sigh. 


The scream had vanished. 


“What’s wrong, Ellie? Cat got your tongue?” your enormous Norm sister asked from above. Looking back up into her eyes, you swallowed nervously. You didn’t expect to have to fear your own sister…


“Um...Jess? This isn’t going to...change anything between us, right? Like...you’re still going to help me live, aren’t you?” you asked nervously. The giantess snorted back a laugh and ruffled your hair again. 


“What are you even talking about, Ellie? You’re my sister! Of course I’ll help you!” she said with her usual confidence. You let out a relieved sigh at her statement. 


Perhaps a moment too soon. 


Jessica’s hand swooped down and snatched you off the couch. You were held in her soft, yet unbreakable grip as she raised you to her face. 

 

“I’ll help you to…”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you guys like the hoice you selected~ 

 

To decide Ellie's fate, vote in the link below!

 

https://strawpoll.com/obujh4p23