- Text Size +

   Jason impatiently paced around his room, looking out the window every few minutes. It wasn’t necessarily all excitement that was pushing him forward, although that certainly helped, but more the on edge feeling that came with what he was awaiting. A package, a package that, if found, would create a lot more than an awkward conversation between him and his mother. Now Jason liked his mother just fine, and while she was plenty accepting, something told him she would be less than accepting of his current purchase.

 

   You see Jason had been a long time follower of a particularly under appreciated foot fetish model by the name of Taliah Shine. Taia made a name for herself due to the large size of her feet and her constant interaction with her fans. Many streams showing off everything to how ticklish her sexy soles were to how raunchy she could get them in a week. While Jason may not have necessarily been a big fan of the latter he was certainly appreciative of the effort she went through to get them to that state. And because she was much lesser known it was very easy to have her respond to your comments or messages in chats with her streams or just simple messages.

 

   Jason enjoyed her content so much that when she put out an advertisement through an email to her followers that she was going to start selling socks, shoes, and other products like sweat rags and custom videos, he knew he had to make a purchase. Now admittedly the main issue with this was that he had spent...more than a pretty penny on this service. Any time someone wanted to make a special request that was the case but he couldn’t just settle for clean socks, yet the only other option was a pair worn for a week and he definitely wouldn’t be able to stand that level of stink. So he made a simple request to wear it for two days. A scent that would surely cause a slight tingling burn but would be endurable enough that he could finally get a good gauge of the feet of the girl he had been lusting over.

 

   That had been maybe over a week ago and the package should have come by now. But nothing. He couldn't help but feel worry claw at the back of his mind. What if he had been scammed, or worse, what if someone had taken the package. If it was a neighbor who knew him he was sure that would be the end of any form of social life he had around this town. And god forbid if his mother, Jane, had found it and looked inside. The LAST thing Jason wanted to do was have to explain to his mother both his fetish, and why he had spent so much money on said fetish. After all his mother had been hounding him to get a jab for at least a year now. Up to this point he had still just been doing menial chores around the house or maybe for neighboring houses for chump change. For him it was fine but his mother wanted him to get his start in the working world early to prepare for life outside the house. It sounded boring to Jason, so he simply continued doing things the way he always had.

 

Suddenly there was a knock on his bedroom door causing Jason to nearly jump out of his skin. Surely his mom wasn't home already right? As he opened the door it was quickly proven that, yes, his mother was in fact home this early. Jason had always been on the shorter side, something he had inherited from his father. It was clear he hadn't inherited it from his mom because she towered over him not due to his own size, but due to hers. A few inches over six feet the large woman would seem imposing to anyone who didn't know her as the playful carefree spirit she was. She was also not too bad on the eyes. Sure she was no model, no perfect hourglass figure or anything but she certainly tried to keep up her appearance. She was fit with a toned stomach and a modest bust that she had no shame in revealing a bit. Tight yoga pants from a morning of activity at the gym hugged her bottom half tightly and her trainers...oh god she wore those trainers again. They should have been thrown out years ago with the amount of wear on them. Several bits were even just taped over to preserve them. Every time she wore them Jason INSISTED they be removed outside and left out there otherwise she may destroy the front room with the stench of years worth of activity.

 

"Hey sweetie, you got this earlier today! You really have to be careful, you never know if some nasty person might steal it." She said with a smile revealing the brown cardboard box from behind her back. Jason felt his heart drop as he looked at the box in her hands. The sender was Taliah Shine, which could only mean one thing. One horrible thing. His mother had gotten to the package first. Jason took a moment to calm himself. Surely he was fine right, if she had actually looked inside that tape would be cut, and more importantly, she would be chewing him out verbally right now. Jason slowly reached out and grabbed the package expecting...well he wasn't really sure what. Her to drop it and grab his hands and start yelling at him, something like that? But no, she simply passed off the box and smiled at him with a warm maternal grin.

 

"Uh, thanks Mom. Appreciate it. Never know who's gonna come swipe something off your doorstep right?" Jason said with a nervous chuckle. His mother just continued smiling before she turned to leave with only a passing phrase.

 

"Yes, some people really need to be taught some morals don't they."

 

Jason shrugged as he closed and locked his door. Had he actually just gotten away with it. It sure seemed like he had but it just seemed so surreal. Oh well better not to question it right? With that he made his way to his bed as he began cutting away at the tape on the box. It was surprisingly hard considering the thing was double taped, but that was likely to make sure any scent he had requested be infused into the socks didn't escape or get washed away during transport. After a good bit of effort Jason finally pried the box open and what awaited him was not what he expected. There were socks in there, that much was as he expected. What he didn't expect was the fowl explosion of repulsive cheesy foot scent that exploded from the box like a noxious bomb. It was so potent that Jason dropped the box and began a coughing fit. After catching his breath and holding his nose he peered into the box again.

 

What sat inside was a single pair of gym socks. Grey and yellow stained with sweat, dirt, and grime from what seemed to be plenty of use. The cardboard was discolored in and around the places the socks came into contact with likely due to sweat soaking into the absorbent material. It was shocking she could get them to this level in only two days. This kind of damage he had only seen done to a pair of socks during events where she would TRY and make her feet downright repugnant. A small part of Jason took one look at the socks and decided they should be thrown in the trash. But a much larger part of him remembered the money he had spent as well as thought about how this fabric had been pressed against the sexy plush soles of the girl he had been lusting over for some time. That larger part of him is what compelled him to reach into the box and grab the pair of still damp socks in his hand and bring them up to his face.

 

Steeling himself, Jason inhaled hard...and immediately gagged as he felt tears quickly well up in his eyes. If he wanted nose tingling before, he had gotten it now. And then some. The scent of the socks this close was just sickening. His nose felt like he had snorted vinegar from the sheer burning sensation that came from inhaling the thick miasma of foot stench that poured from the two socks in his hand. It was impossible that she had done this in just two days, and yet here they were. The socks of his current goddess. This was her foot scent and if he truly wanted to give his fantasies the extra fodder he needed, then he would have to grow to like it.

 

Double checking to make sure the door to his room was, in fact, locked Jason began to remove his pants. He collapsed onto his bed as he pulled up one of her videos from one of her streams and watched as she began using the camera as if it was someone's face, wiping her soles against the camera and teasing it the whole time. With a grimace Jason forced the fetid socks against his face and began furiously huffing them as he began to strike himself to the video. In a way the whole process was amazing. He would press the socks harder or softer along with her feet giving him the feeling as though Taliah truly was pressing her socked feet into his face. As if she really was calling him a foot slave or a sweat sponge. The whole scenario truly was extremely hot. On the other hand it was extremely difficult. The scent of the socks made him light headed and gag over and over making the actual process of keeping his arousal and truly enjoying the experience very difficult. Whenever he neared completion he would begin inhaling much harder against his will and would slowly go more flaccid due to the sheer amount of cheesy foot funk clouding his mind. After a long 45 minutes Jason finally managed a climax and pulled the socks from his face. He had never deemed a jerk off session as "hard" before, but he did now. It would take time but he was sure that after enough sessions like this he could grow to associate that smell with her pretty petite feet. And when he could do that he would really be able to let his fantasies roam free. Making sure to hide the socks underneath his mattress, Jason closed his tabs and decided to play some games...and maybe wipe that scent off his face.

 

*****

 

It had been a little over a week since Jason had received his package from his beloved foot model. To say his strategy did not yield the intended results would be a massive massive understatement. Jason had attempted, twice a day, to heavily focus his self pleasure sessions around the pair of stinky gym socks while watching foot streams and videos from the model that had stunk them up with the full intention of making him associate the rancid scent with her. It had not worked. The scent was still unbearable and each time he tried to jerk off it was still a challenge to get past the ever present cheesy overtones of the fabric he would smother his own face with. What he HAD accomplished is an unfortunate mental association with the horrible scent. While the smell still repulsed him to no end, constantly forcing him to gag or blink away tears, it WAS slightly easier to jerk off. This was because now it took very little time for the scent he hated so much to get him horribly erect.

 

Yes all that inhaling stinky feet while looking at the sexy feet of a woman he lusted over and furiously stroking his cock had created a mental cocktail that had associated the scent of horribly stinky feet, with pleasure. Not at all his intent but that had been the outcome. Still Jason supposed that as long as he could still get erect and feel pleasure from inhaling the scent of Taliah's feet, then it was a mission accomplished. Speaking of, Jason climaxed as he placed the socks back in their hiding spot and set his computer to the side. He had messaged Taliah after watching one of her streams thanking her for the socks and saying how he made sure to use them each stream. He had been happy to see that she messaged back a very positive sounding reply.

 

"So glad to help! A whole lot of work went into those socks, and if you love those, you'll love what comes after~. Thank you for your support!"

 

Needless to say Jason was both excited for whatever was coming after but was also very happy to hear such kind words from the woman he had admired so much. Now having had his fill of feet for the night, he left his room to go have dinner with Jane. He arrived at the table to see a large plate of pasta for both him and his mother as well as a glass of fresh lemonade for him and a glass of wine for her. She had already started on her meal having called him down for dinner a few minutes ago. This was nothing new and she was by no means upset about it. Jason smiled at his mom as he took a seat and chugged some of the lemonade to help replenish any fluids he had kissed in his last foot fueled session. He then went to dig into the pasta as he accidentally dropped his fork. Groaning a bit and earning a snicker from his mother, he reached down to grab his fork. It was there he saw Jane was wearing those ruined trainers on her feet. Jason wrinkled his nose in disgust as he rose back up and began swirling some spaghetti onto his fork.

 

"Jesus mom, I thought we had agreed that you would leave those biohazards outside where they belonged." Jason said before shoving some pasta in his mouth and using his free hand to point under the table. He took another sip of lemonade as Jan just chuckled lightly and waved her fork at him.

 

"Oh honey, don't you worry your little head about that. I haven't needed to because I haven't taken them off all week silly." She said casually as she picked up her wine glass and began swirling the purple fluid, watching the legs run down the glass with amusement. Jason just cringed at the comment before looking at his mother incredulously.

 

"A week. Why would you ever do something like that. God you're poor socks, let alone your feet. They must be screaming bloody murder at you by now." He laughed at his own comment grabbing his fourth mouthful of pasta and just about finishing his increasingly tasty beverage. As he filled his mouth once more, Jane chuckled ominously before speaking up with a sip of her wine.

 

"Well they can't be that bad if you've been using them to get off all week right dear." She said casually, although her face exuded a smugness that made pasta drop from Jason's mouth. What was she talking about? He wanted to say something but...just couldn't think of what to say. In fact the whole situation must have been getting to him as he was starting to feel a bit light headed.

 

"Confused? That's okay my baby boy, just let mommy take good care of you. Since you loved mommy's stinky stinky feet so much after just one day, aim sure you'll love them after a whole week of getting them nice and ready for you." She said with a catlike grin as Jason began collapsing in his seat. He had no idea what the hell she was talking about but he could barely keep his eyes open. No longer able to support himself, Jason fell to the floor, his final sight being the ratty trainers on his mother's feet moving as if she were scrunching her toes in their swampy confines.

 

*****

 

Jason awoke as if someone had cracked open smelling salts over his face. This was of course not the case as what had actually awoken him was the hot unbearable scent of nature unwashed feet surrounding him like an endless sea. Jason immediately began gagging and rose to no more than his arms and knees as he tried to get his bearings. He looked up from the floor only to feel his stomach drop, which did little to help the churning it was already doing so to the scent. What he saw there was two massive feet that towered over his body. Two pink cotton socks covered the feet like a tight second skin, showing the outline of each hot, engorged, wiggling toe within them. The discoloration on the soles showed that these had been destroyed by a mixture of foot sweat and whatever disgusting grime had infused into the insole of the shoes they were worn with. And most confusing, and arguable worst of all, was the single words written on each sock. The left reading "Taliah" and the right reading "Shine" in curvy curly letters.

 

These...these were the socks he was meant to be sent. Which means the socks he had been huffing twice a day for a week, had been someone else's. Jason barely had time to dwell on this horrible thought before one of the rank feet suddenly surged forward and covered the tiny man's body trapping him with his head barely peeking over the soaked cotton webbing between the big and second toe on the massive foot. How had he gotten so small, how did these feet stink so fucking bad, who had swapped out the socks he was supposed to receive. Those answers seemed to become slightly more clear as he looked past the soaking cotton to see the giant face of his mother nearly miles away, smiling at him.

 

"Awww you are so cute at that height. I hope you don't mind mommy's stinky feet keeping you company while I try and catch you up to speed. You'll need to get really used to them soon anyways." She said with a giggle not fitting a mature woman her age. Jason desperately wanted to respond but the pure foot stink was enough to stop him, worried he would simply vomit if he tried to speak. And then the unthinkable started. Julie's smile grew wider and then more sultry as she began to slowly stroke his body with her rank foot. "But from the feeling of your little fellow down there pressing into my foot, you should be plenty happy to wait down there." She said. Jason's unintentional training had meant that despite being in a foot stench hell, he couldn't stop himself from getting erect from the cheesy smell of his own mother's stinky feet. And the friction of her hot sweaty foot in the warm damp cotton rubbing up and down the length of his body was doing nothing to help dissuade the arousal.

 

"Clearly you don't yet understand the concept of a joint account yet. What it means is I can see you savings, and when you spend large sums of money. I can also see who you sent them to." She began to explain adding some more pressure to the ball of her foot, causing Jason to let out a mixture of a moan and a groan. The sudden increased contact with the hot foot did help increase his arousal, but the pressure did little to help his breathing increase past rapid shallow breaths of the palpable foot stench. "When I saw the girl's name, I thought my little Jason might have gotten himself a girlfriend. I was a bit excited so I maaaay have looked up the little lady's name. Was I ever shocked to find pages dedicated to this cute young girl showing off her feet to the camera, and such explicit comments and chats." She said in mock surprise as she now held her free foot directly over Jason's tiny face. Sweat slowly began to culminate at the toe as Jason could only stare in sheer terror as a drop of pure foot sweat was beginning to form right above his face.

 

"Well, after a little digging I found her perverted little service of selling her own stinky socks to people. And when I saw the prices for "special requests" it all added up. After how little work you do around here and your refusal to go and get a job, you choose to spend the money I give you for doing the bare minimum, on this fine girl's stinky socks." She fumed with a pout as the drop finally reached its apex and fell into Jason's face. This time he really did gag, loud. He began thrashing and squirming beneath the foot as the salty vile sweat from his mom's toe consumed his senses from taste, to smell, to sight, to even hearing. A si fle drop of sweat had managed to conolestly coat the last remaining free part of his body. The gag was so loud Jane must have heard it as she giggled and suddenly let the toe descend as she began to smother the boy beneath the filthy soaked cotton on her foot.

 

"I was so frustrated with you. But a mother does what she can to look out for her child. So with only good intentions I chose to message that cute young girl to try and get a refund for you. Unfortunately she said no even after I explained the situation." She said as she alternated between pressing hard to squeeze out more sock sweat into her son's pores, and allowing him to take deep huffing breaths of her ever present stench. Jason's mind was swimming and now he was filled with even more panic. His mother had spoken to Taliah. Wait...was this what she meant by what comes next. Did she, no. There was no way she could have known about his mom taking the original socks.

 

"Oh hunnie, you've gone all still. Figuring it out are you? Yes that sweet girl really sympathized with me. She felt extra bad about what you did you naughty boy. So much so she even struck a deal with me, the kind soul. She said she would be happy to give you, or more accurately me,, the money back if you paid it off. And the best way she could think of is by having you and me film tons of videos of you under my yucky feet for her to sell on that site of hers. You get to be a star Jason! And for that pretty young girl you like so much." Jane explained with glee as she used her whole free foot to help the one already on you press even harder. Jason began to thrash and scream in pure horror. Serve at his mom's feet for all those people to see. For Taliah to see. No, not only see but to sell to. She was going to be like his manager. She had gone from the girl with cute small feet he had watched with adoration, to the girl helping to manage his mom's smelly mature feet as they walked all over him for money. Jane felt her son's thrashing and let a cocky grin come over her face.

 

"She said I can even keep the socks. They did at one point meet your perverted specifications. But since mommy has been wearing them in those yucky trainers all week, I'm sorry to say her scent has been overtaken by mommy's yummy yummy foot stink. But that seems to be fine with you if Jason Jr. has anything to say about it." She announced poking his member with a toe before trapping him back under the foot. Jason stared up with tears in his eyes, partially because of the scent that was ever present and downright unbearable at this point. Hell the only thing keeping him from passing out due to the smell, was the smell itself. The cheesy scent of his mother's feet was so potent it simply wouldn't let his brain give up.

 

"Mom...please. I'm sorry, I should have valued money more. I'll get a job, I'll pay it back I promise. Just please not this. They smell so bad you have no idea." Jasom begged in tears. His mother gave him a sympathetic and maternal look. Then her free toe came to stroke the side of his face, smearing more of the salty liquid into his skin.

 

"Aww honey. You have a job now. You and your two co stars here are going to make plenty of money for me and their perky manager. Now I did agree to let her take 95 percent so it may take a while, especially with interest racking up but I'm sure we can pay off those socks and the shrinking powder she lent me. It was pretty expensive, but anything to teach my son a good lesson on the value of money. Now hush Jason it looks like Taliah just sent me the idea the viewers voted on first." She said, now jamming her toe back into her son's face to silence him.

 

She read in silence aside from some devious snickers at what was likely her email as her son stewed in a hot foot hell. Being this size left him powerless beneath her massive sweating feet. 95 percent. There was no way he would pay that off any time this year. His mom couldn't possibly keep him trapped under her smelly feet for over a year right? Desperate to find any solace he took a few deep whiffs hoping to just maybe try and draw out some of the original stench from the lively Taliah's feet. But no, all he found was the very identifiable and overpowering scent of his mom's unwashed sweaty soles. Finally the foot rose from Jason's body as he saw his mother's face grin down at him like the Cheshire cat.

 

"Looks like foot worship was the most requested. I'm fairly new to all of this so I'm counting on you to do a good job Jason." She said sternly as both feet rose back above him and he watched as she gripped the toe of each sock. Jason could only cry as the now ruined socks he had paid for were peeled from the calloused nature feet of his mother. The bright glowing sheen of sweat contrasted the bright red soles and black speckles of lint and grime that coated the bottom of her foot. Jason just looked at the massive smelly appendages in abject horror. The stench had now doubled without the socks holding it back causing Jason's tears to flow freely and his stomach to do somersaults as it tried to hold in bile. Jason couldn't bring himself to worship these. They were filthy as is, but the fact they were his mother's and that hundreds would be watching him do it as they jerked off was simply too much for him to handle.

 

"Mom, this is crazy. I said I was sorry. I'll find another way to pay it off. I just can't do this. You have no idea what it's like down here this small. I can barely breathe through the steam coming off your feet. Just please gro- MMMMPH!" Jason pleaded before being interrupted by a finger forcing his face directly, and super deep, into the red fleshy sole of Jane's foot. Jane chuckled as her sun squirmed and tried to punch the large meaty bottom of her foot.

 

"Oh honey. If you want to play the unwilling slave son then I'll be the mean dominant mommy. But you're not fooling anyone with this thing." She says coyly giving his still rock hard member a quick flick, eliciting an adorable squeal from him into her foot flesh. After keeping him like that for a good while she finally released his head as Jason collapsed into his hands and knees panting loudly. While it was funny to watch, Jane still had to keep this video moving. She put one foot back under the table as she forced the other one inches from his face causing him to recoil. "Okay dear, it's time to worship. Can't keep them waiting any longer right? I can tell you're still hesitant so how about this. If you don't start cleaning mommy's stinky foot, then I'll have to cut a hole in the insole of those trainers you hate so much and cram you nice and tight in there before I staple it up and we spend a nice long hot day together. You'll be compressed on all sides by years and years of my lovely feets sweat and grime while I pour a fresh batch on top of you. Is that what you want?" His mom threatened in a playful yet serious way. Jason was just horrified she could even think of such a horrible thing. And yet the specificity of it made him think she was being genuine.

 

Jason truly had no choice. As he steeled himself as best he could Jason approached the giant foot, and licked it. It was repulsive. The taste of both stale and new foot sweat that completely coated his mouth with just one lick made him retch in agony causing his mother to just giggle again. He thought that there was no way, but an expectant and threatening look from his mother urged him onwards. After the first kick came another, then another. One lick at a time he tried his best to swallow as much salty rotten foot sweat as he could from his mother's rough feet. She constantly sent taunts at him for his erection while he swallowed gallons of sweat. His next major road bump came after he picked up a speckle of the grime from her feet. The texture was tough and chewy, with each bite oozing out more mouthful of the sweat that he was forced to lick up. Jason once again fell to his knees and spit the substance from his mouth. This was not the right move it seemed because, as punishment, his mother used her finger to force his face into the substance he had just spit out like an owner rubs their dog's nose into an accident for several minutes. After she was done she demanded he eat it. In tears Jason forced it back into his mouth and chewed until he could finally swallow the grime.

 

It took well over an hour for Jason to clean the entire foot of any sweat considering the massive sole just seemed to continue sweating nearly endlessly. By the time he was done Jason was a painting sobbing mess. And then she did it. Slowly Jane let her foot descend until the toes rested under Jason's face. The source of all the scent left from the foot sat there. Small deposits of thick black hammy substance dat between each of the toes, becoming him to his final task. He looked up at his mother with pleading eyes. He had completed her file task so far, if he could just be spared this fate then he would be fine. But that did not seem to be in the cards for him.

 

"So you'd rather be snuggling up in my insole then?" She asked with fake innocence. And that was it. The final words of the matter. The offer was on the table and Jason knew what the least of the two evils was, even if he wished he didn't. Using his hands, Jason reached the big and second toe, and dug out a fistful of one of the small deposits of toe jam, and forced it into his mouth. If he thought the grime was bad, this was so much worse. The texture was not like jam. Instead it was more like gum, getting stuck all over his mouth as he desperately tried to chew it quickly to no avail. Each bite let sludge leak into his mouth that tasted like a pure concentrated form of the way the repugnant feet smelled, like the toe jam itself was the essence of her smelly feet. Surely whatever shrunk him stopped him from vomiting, because this is when he would have done so. And yet even after choking down a fistful, he looked to his mother for support, for mercy. But her expectant eyes said it all. Jason simply let out a loud sob, as he reached for another bite.

 

Jane simply watched with a serene calm exterior and yet a giddy hysterical interior. The whole thing was a power trip unlike any other and she was simply over the moon. As she let the small camera simply film the horrible display of her forcibly erect son debasing himself at her feet, Jan made sure to send a lovely thank you note to her new found internet friend and business partner. Then out of morbid curiosity, she decided to check the next poll for what was on the agenda for her and her new foot pet. There were plenty of humiliating and demeaning tasks there. Wringing socks into a jar as he struggled to tread water. Getting his sister and her to wrestle with their feet over his body whenever she returned from college. A five course meal revolving around her grubby feet. But Jame decided to cheat a bit as she scrunched her free foot that she had shoved back into the trainer with every intention to keep it sweltering when she surprised Jason by making him worship that one until clean as well. Going to the options she decides to choose the one that she felt really would end any chance her son had on maintaining any dignity. The only one she knew would humiliate him forever.

 

A hot forced foot orgy with the big sweaty feet of his dominant mommy.

Chapter End Notes:

Yall know only half of tiger cubs that are born actually survive? Wild.