- Text Size +

The next day Misato was back at NERV Headquarters. Despite not getting much sleep she was in a great mood, her face aglow with satisfaction. She strut down the bright halls in her crimson red outfit, playing special attention to how her skirt clung to her hips. She could really feel the tight fabric wrapped around her shapely ass, how it stretched and pulled her butt cheeks with every step. The added weight of her new toy made her extra-sensitive to these kinds of things, as if her butt had gained a new sense of awareness. Having a shrunken boy stuck all the way inside of her instead of just partially didn't seem like it would be much of a change, but it felt like a world of difference.

Yes, Shinji had remained trapped inside Misato's gigantic ass all night, without being let out for a breather once. Her gooey humid walls conformed to his shape, keeping him tight and snug as she went about her morning. Shinji didn't like it, it was dark and smelled horrible, even the slightest movement from Misato affected him. When she sat he felt like he was being squashed under a car, and when she walked it was like being stuck in a cement mixer. Her anal walls would pulsate and squeeze him every so often, reminding him that she was getting herself off on his entrapment. Worst of all he hated that he was getting used to it.

Without warning Misato let out a soft fart as she walked through the hallway. Thankfully no one was around to hear the muffled trumpeting noise coming from under her skirt, so she just let the pressure ease out naturally. She felt Shinji wriggle back to life inside her bowels, his tiny arms and legs pounding at her walls. He was choking on her rancid smell, the burning taste of what was once her dinner stung at his nostrils. Misato squeezed her ass down on him to feel his struggles more. She loved when he would squirm like this, being able to snuff out his movements with a single clench of her huge booty felt intoxicating. The grown woman stifled her breath as she squeezed her ass around Shinji, compressing her meaty walls around him until her tiny human vibrator calmed down.

It felt almost like she was training him with her ass. Her farts were always successful at making him move, and then she would squeeze hard to make him know his place. He was in her ass to pleasure her, and it seemed like he was starting to learn where her bowels were most sensitive. Shinji had long since given up on trying to crawl out, and was starting to behave himself. Maybe if she kept him inside for a few more days he might start to change his mind about the whole thing...

"Misato! We have something to discuss." a voice called out to her.

Misato turned to find Ritsuko Akagi in the hall. The stern blonde woman was wearing her white lab coat and high-collared shirt underneath. She walked straight up to Misato, her pantyhose-covered legs swinging beneath her skirt. She seemed a bit... intense today.

"Hey Ritsuko, how are you doing?" Misato said, chipper as ever.

"Please follow me to my office." Ritsuko said back, skipping past pleasantries.

Misato didn't know what was up with her, so she followed. Could it be about Shinji? Had Ritsuko already finished making a cure for his shrinking problem? Misato didn't want that, things were just starting to get good with him. The two of them walked inside Ritsuko's office, a small technology-filled room. Misato casually leaned against a wall near the doorway but Ritsuko didn't take a seat.

"Hey, um, I was wondering, how goes the cure for Shinji?" Misato took the initiative of asking "Do you think he'll be back to normal soon or will it be a while longer?"

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. How is the child doing? Is he being looked after properly?" Ritsuko asked.

"Oh yeah, he's doing just fine. He's actually been really cooperative since he was shrunken down. I assure you, I've got him kept in a safe place where nothing can hurt him." Misato smirked.

Ritsuko didn't seem impressed. It wasn't the answer she was looking for. Frowning, she walked up close to Misato.

"Don't play dumb with me Misato! I know what you've been doing with Shinji. Your behavior has been far too obvious! As long as I've known you, you've been a huge ass slut. Always going on about doing anal with the guys you're dating. There's no way you would resist trying it out with Shinji. He's inside your ass right now isn't he?"

Misato's face lit up with shock. She tried to play it off like she was stunned by Ritsuko's accusation, but really she was surprised by how on the money her deduction was.

"What?! No way! I could never...! I may personally like that kind of stuff but I wouldn't put Shinji... inside my ass..."

She denied and denied, but meanwhile she was squeezing down on the boy inside her bowels. Her heavy stifling walls clenched around his body, lustfully hugging him as Misato claimed ignorance.

"Hmph, I'd figured you'd turn me down." Ritsuko said. "However I'm not here to stop you."

Misato's eyebrows raised in confusion.

"I find the whole idea really hot. Using another person to your whims, pressing them against your private areas and knowing they are hopeless to stop you... the juxtaposition in power is exciting. I want to try it Misato, I want to take another living being and force them to pleasure me."

Misato was taken aback. Ritsuko seemed really into this. She understood her carnal feelings of dominance, but wasn't sure that she should get Ritsuko involved with her Shinji.

"I can help you keep him," Ritsuko continued. "He can be yours as long as you like if I'm allowed to join in periodically. I can pretend to delay development of the cure. Say that it's running behind schedule. I just want a taste of what you're feeling. Please, just let me come over tonight." she pleaded.

"...Deal." Misato said.

Her organic walls drooled around Shinji, shuddering with excitement. The hot fleshy membrane of her ass squeezed again, smothering his face in rank mucus. Tonight was going to be a lot of fun...

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be the longest and the final part of the story.