- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, get early + exclusive access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

I have a Discord now! Come and discuss size enthusiast topics and stay up to date on my projects~ https://discord.gg/5UvfUgZBmK





Girders were hoisted high into the air by cranes that clipped the summer sunlight. Drills and hammers drummed without break. Trucks roared and screeched as they moved large loads of equipment and materials, all while the workers around them called out to one another, issuing and passing along orders to keep pace of the construction project. Dozens of uniformed and helmeted people, some having offered themselves as volunteers, worked tirelessly to rebuild an office complex -- and the results were showing. It had taken a month of work, but the front of the building appeared as welcoming as it once had.

But behind that building, where the back courtyard would slope into a local park and walking trail, was no longer that suburban vista. In place of that urban picture was now a hillside of shoved-aside debris, mounds of destruction that circled around a barren, lifeless crater. The office complex had been fortunate that it stood just outside that radius of annihilation, fortunate that it had only been damaged in the shockwaves of where fate had suddenly turned cruel -- when a single finger of the titan meteored into their city.

The titan’s visits had become more frequent within the past few months. All around the world, alerts would jolt the global population with announcements of her arrival. Lists of details would flow in to inform citizens what areas were in danger, which evacuation and shelter procedures should be followed. No matter how much humanity prepared for the titan, her carnage was always unbeatable, thousands and tens of thousands lost at a time, so many disappearing under her feet as she scaled herself to some incomprehensible size. There was not a soul that had not been affected by her overbearing presence, very few that had not once seen the titan with their own eyes towering above the horizon.

Always was the world left without an explanation, nothing more than what this god-like woman would tease them about. All they could infer was that, to her, they were insignificant organisms -- essentially pets to be experimented with, though the sheen of her genius felt more like a disguise for what was truly a selfish drive. Untangling her psyche to find some obtuse justification for their torment was just one other layer of dread her attacks inflicted on the global population; she occupied their thoughts relentlessly, reshaping their everyday lives to revolve around her and the consequences of her massiveness.

A wing of the office complex was still under works, swarmed in and out by construction workers. Their labor was like clockwork, and to the pitch of a whistle’s alarm, one team halted their efforts to take their lunch while another team took their place. Though weary with so much left to do in the day, there was a sense of accomplishment for the progress made thus far.

Sprouting from that fulfillment was a feeling of remembrance, which drew one particular worker towards the rear of the complex as where he would take his break. Seated atop a brick wall, he could gaze past the grid fence that blocked off pedestrian traffic and survey the wasteland’s emptiness. It was a high enough angle that he could see into the pit that the one finger had created, the eerie details of the titan’s prints still noticeably molded into the unearthed plain. It was a view he had stared into all while he was stationed at the complex, yet that half-mile radius of destruction still struck him with a cold dread.

Lost in thought, he was late to notice that he was not alone like usual in the office’s plaza. Someone had casually walked into the courtyard and up to the fence, appearing ill-equipped for the construction environment. Everything she wore was out of regulation: a black, long-sleeved blouse, and tight slacks that were equally as dark, a glimpse of her ankles exposed before fitting neatly into golden high-heels. Not wearing a work helmet, her strikingly long blonde hair was allowed to be fashioned in a cylindrical-styled ponytail behind her, as though she were an elite model fresh off the runway. She peered ahead at that same crater as he did, her eyes hidden behind dark sunglasses, but her expression was clear to be seen -- a grin, soft and lined with curiosity.

“Hey! Lady!” the worker called out, first waving at her, then hopping down from his perch to head up to her. “Lady, this is an active work zone! Can’t be walkin’ around here without a helmet and vest!” His warning was responded to gently despite his urgency; she glanced back at him, smiling still, then looked back at the waste. Her easygoing aura was intimidating, slowing the worker as he approached. He assumed she had business here, perhaps an agent doing inspection, but safety was always top priority. He urged her again, “We have equipment for visitors at the southend of the site. How about we--”

“How long ago was this?” the lady interrupted, pointing at the crater. “Do you happen to know?”

“... About a month now,” he replied, putting aside his surprise at being asked for such a detail. “If you’ve got questions, maybe we can talk somewhere el--”

“What happened?” There was a disturbing spirit in her tone that the man flinched at, a tone that did not belong with the subject matter. She seemed eagerly interested, rather than weighed down and callous about the disasters. “Oh, I know it was the titan,” she clarified in a smooth giggle, “but… what happened exactly here? What did she do…?”

The man was baffled, but exhaled his confusion behind him. He wanted to answer her questions to hurry her away from the job; “This one is from her pinky finger. Northside got struck by the ring finger, next town over got it way worse.” He thought to mention how the city utterly vanished beneath the titan’s palm, not a trace left of it where that massive hole now existed -- but everyone knew about that tragedy well.

“Only a finger? My, I can only imagine... how big she must have looked from down here,” the lady said, looking skyward to where that gigantic hand once conquered the sky. She rested her cheek into her palm, “Fufu, how scary that must be-- and only just a finger!” She turned to the worker, looking up at him with a spur of energy as she asked, “Have you seen other places like this…? Have you seen where she’s sat down…?”

“Wh-What? I’ve-- Lady, why do you need to know?” the worker chuckled nervously, desperate to keep himself light while a pit was forming in his stomach. He motioned for her to come with him; “Let’s just go back, and if you’ve got questions, I can call down a foreman.”

The lady giggled. “That won’t be necessary. I’m certainly in no danger here.” With ghost-like movement, her hand left her cheek and formed a point that stopped softly against the worker’s safety vest. “In fact, I would suggest you head somewhere safe yourself. Today is going to be very special. I hope you can make it some place where you can appreciate it.”

The worker was pinned by her touch, staring into her shaded eyes with shivering disbelief. He thought it impossible, and then he thought it only as unlikely; this did not look like her, without the clean-white clothes she routinely appeared in, standing only as tall as a normal human. But the blonde hair, the flat and slender frame, that motherly ring in her voice -- if it had only been an attempt to frighten him, she had definitely achieved her purpose.

That grin persisted as that pointed arm lowered to her side. Without fanfare, she removed her glasses and undid the knot binding her hair; the man gawked at how she unveiled her identity, no longer a person to be mistaken for anyone else with that green shine now exposed in her eyes. The instinct to respond against her sparked inside the worker, but hopelessness anchored him as he realized how pointless any effort would be.

He trembled away from her at first, but when she suddenly blew up in height by a meter, he scrambled and tripped onto his back. A laugh kicked him while he was down as the lady continued to grow in controlled bursts. He shielded himself and crawled away, her shadow gradually consuming his cowering position. It was not long before other workers and volunteers noticed the woman growing from behind the complex, screams of shock popping up from around the worksite that quickly accelerated into full-blown panic. They were the first to comprehend that the titan was upon them once again, but it would be far more than a single finger that would be terrorizing their humble city that day.

Lusamine excitedly sneered down at the environment shrinking around her. She watched as the walkways dwindled at her feet, how the heights of trees bowed closer to her own, and how the people shrunk to such amusing sizes. “Hehehe~ I’m so sorry for deceiving you, little one!” she giggled, haughtily hiding that expression behind her wrist. A foot sprung towards the befallen worker, cracking the pavement where it was placed a dash in front of him -- a normal step forward that he perceived as an aimed attack. “I thought that, since today is so special, I should look at the world from your scale for once~ It was a thrilling perspective, but I must admit, I much prefer looking down at you all~

Having reached a height of ten meters, Lusamine dwarfed the worker, whose adrenaline finally kicked him into fleeing. He sprinted inside the building, hiding away from haunting giggles that the entire block was beginning to hear. Inside the complex was a riot of people evacuating, some more whipped into madness than others, but all the same did they hurry towards the frontwards exits, only stopping when a glimpse of the titan stunned them mid-run.

“Aww, you all are so cute when you shrink away like this~” Lusamine teased, bending her knees as she spied through the glass walls into the offices. Clusters of people shoved at one another as they funneled into exits, the chaos accelerating whenever her face drew close to the windows. “How funny it is to think that I was shorter than some of you only moments ago… Fufu, if only you had known~ Perhaps you could have tried to stop me. Oh well~”

Lusamine put both hands against the glass that overlooked the cubicles and counters. Cracks began to form, and then all at once, the entire wall gave in and rained shards of glass onto those below. As these workers rushed down an exposed stairwell, Lusamine stepped in, her high-heels smashing through the remains of glass with ease -- that was compared to the power behind an intentional kick, her foot barreling into a critical pillar of support that threatened to collapse the floors above it. At the same time did she grab the rooftop at her forehead and tear it aside, shoving away an entire wall and starting a chain of consequences. Pipes blew apart and electrical wiring snapped as Lusamine carved her way through the complex in bouts of laughter.

“You all can rebuild and recover so quickly,” Lusamine taunted them, “but you keep making the same mistake of constructing such fragile, pathetic things. You worked so diligently on rebuilding this office, and yet…~” She placed the sole of a high-heel against a wall, leaning her weight forward into where it pressed before kicking deep into the building. Layers of walls broke down, and so too did the floors they supported cave in towards a central spiral of ruins. “Hahah…Even when I’m this small, it’s too easy to make it all fall apart~ No challenge at all. It’s slightly disappointing…”

Despite that sharp remark, Lusamine still appeared openly pleased with how she stood above the crumbling office -- her scope having extended now to the other construction projects circling her crater, and even farther to the rest of the city. With her mental connection to her portal device, she progressively grew larger with each passing moment, she restrained herself from using excessively like so many times before. As electric as it was to suddenly boom into a huge size, she had good reason to bide her time and savor the shorter perspectives.

Opposition to that endeavor appeared grinding up the road, which police and emergency workers hustled to clear a way for them through the fleeing crowds. It was a line of tanks, designed with smaller and more mobile sizes -- adept at repositioning around the titan to launch hit-and-run attacks. It was a tactic the humans had developed and executed, not because of any resounding success towards thwarting the destroyer, but as a means to mitigate her damage and tug her attention elsewhere. Humanity’s military minds had given up the idea of besting the giant in warfare, applying their faith on marginal statistics and their meager results. To that effect, these tanks grouped as six pulled into position tens of meters down the road and took aim at the enemy; their aim oriented onto the target she presented to them, her ass held upwards as she crawled through the crumbling complex.

“No more work~ Not for today, and not ever again~” Lusamine giggled into the crowd she had cornered, a bundle of construction workers and agents trapped between debris and her kneecap. She had pinched a man by his shirt and lifted him into the air, lured up towards her grin as he flailed and begged. “I’ve given everyone the day off for today, fufu~ I expected you all to be more grateful. I see that’s the case for employees, even in this little dimension…” She huffed over her captives, tickled by her own attitude as an important boss -- despite living luxuriously as leader of the Aether Foundation, that amount of power seemingly was not enough for her by itself.

Whatever trance Lusamine had entered was broken when she felt a sudden thrust into her behind. Her eyes lit up, and for a flash, she expressed an emotion of surprise that was entirely unlike how the titan was known; a reaction that only her captives at the time would see, a sight they would take to their graves as Lusamine fell forward over top of them. The walls and floors caved in like cardboard as the giant was pushed into the complex, the man in her hand flattened when she tried to catch her own fall. It had been an impressive missile that struck her in the ass, a disorganized shot from a trigger-happy tank, and it had impacted the titan like never before, pushing her to the ground flat on her chest.

Yet, all the same, the titan was undefeated. That fleeting sensation of a successful hit blew away like the debris off her body; the titan rose from the ruins as if returning to life, lifting herself to her knees and rotating towards the direction of the attack. As she moved to face these tanks, Lusamine developed a dark stare, idly brushing away the soot and smolders off from the seat of her slacks. Beyond simply reclaiming her stance, Lusamine also grew taller, a growth as gradual as her smile, eventually filling the street’s width to its capacity -- her hips and shoulders grinded into windows and balconies, chipping the buildings apart as she took up the narrowing space.

Eager, aren’t we? Fufu, don’t be embarrassed by your performance~ It’s flattering~” Lusamine crept forward on her hands and knees, cutting through traffic signs and stomping through abandoned vehicles. She was sooner upon the tanks than they had expected, urging them to tread backwards and launch retreating volleys. Lusamine winced when the first flares of rockets popped to strike her; that first hit had felt more like a spank than a military explosive, but these shots against her were just pellets flicking at her skin and clothes. Already had she scaled herself to the point of immunity to these attacks, a fact that washed the fleeing soldiers with despair.

Citizens continued to seek refuge, with many staying sheltered inside their buildings, lest they stampede out between the battle underway. Ill prepared for such intense combat, these civilians bunkered whenever the boom of tanks went off, gasping to the sounds of crumbling buildings and smashed pavement. Yet so many were unable to look away, captivated from their points of view up and down the nearby towers, whether they were inside against the windows, or bold enough to take a rooftop perspective.

Unfortunately for that scattered audience, the spectacle did not last long. The titan ruthlessly swept her hand across the tanks, outright ignoring the blasts focused on her palm and toppling the vehicles into a pile. The pilots inside hurried to escape their tanks, but few were able to exit before the clump of metal was gripped all at once into the titan’s hand, carried away like a heap of garbage with soldiers fumbling throughout the wad. Earlier, she had been only big enough to pluck a man out from a building, but she had since grown large enough to pick up a collection of tanks with that very same hand.

“Hah, even your technology is so lackluster!” Lusamine laughed, flexing her fingers gently -- but tight enough to make the metal armor bend and whine. When she did, panicked soldiers tickled her digits by swarming to the outside of the clump, crawling her skin like insects escaping her clutches. “Did you truly believe this would put a stop to me? Your titan? Look at how your weapons fall apart when I touch them~ This was no fight at all. It feels like I’m just playing games.”

Smiling so brightly, Lusamine overlooked how one soldier strove to the top of the mashed tanks. He was on a mission, blood trickling down his helmet as he clawed over cannons and companions, pressing upward towards the source of that wicked laughter. A breath of a prayer was made, and he chucked his last resort up at the titan: a grenade, cooked into detonating right at her lips.

The burst of fire sparked Lusamine into gasping. A wave of heat whipped at her face without warning, a light bright enough to force her into blinking. It came as such a shock to the titan, yet only her neck reeled her disgusted expression away, the rest of her enormous form held steady like stone in the street. It appeared like some kind of heroic act, but the moment hurried the soldiers’ demise when Lusamine reflexively clenched her fist, her elegant fingers instantly crunching the tanks into a muffled combustion.

It was with that same hand that she wiped at her nose with staggered breaths. “H-Haah… Oh, dear…” she whispered to herself, but it was a last warning to those surrounding her to take cover. As gigantic and heavy as every gesture of her’s was, it was obvious that she was reeling back for a sneeze after inhaling the smoke.

With only seconds to prepare, few did before the city block was rocked. “Ha-chii!” Lusamine sneezed, weakly veiling her mouth with her arm -- and failing to contain the explosive exhale. The power of her sneeze raced to the rooftops nearby, pounding against the outdoor features with the ferocity of a tornado. Whirlwinds pushed hard against the unsuspecting people, especially those caught within a rooftop park when the titan appeared. Without anything sturdy to take cover behind, they were mercilessly ripped from the roof and dismissed, becoming specks in Lusamine’s vision as they flew some distance alongside whatever else was picked up by her sneeze.

As would follow any sneeze, Lusamine sniffled and apologized; “Pardon me,” she said, speaking with a sincerity that cracked right afterwards. She laughed when her vision cleared and she saw the destruction she had caused, how the rooftops had been cleared clean by her accident. “Goodness! I-It’s all gone, just from one sneeze!” she giggled messily, smugly trying to hide her overabundant amusement. “Hah, I really am sorry! How embarrassing~ Mm, at this size, it’s so much easier to see just how quickly everything falls apart.”

Yet Lusamine was departing from that scale, continuously growing and enjoying the thrill of the experience. She would not dwell on the minute consequences of her presence, too driven to see that goal come to fruition. Having toyed about at those smaller sizes long enough, Lusamine stood to her full height, narrowly able to fit within the multilane street. The tight fit would only become tighter as she willed herself to grow, her body expanding at its fastest rate yet. The buildings broke when met with her body, her hips busting down pairs of structures at a time as she excitedly peeked over the shrinking rooftops, rising above them to meet the heights of the city’s grandest. When one street could not contain her, Lusamine proudly positioned herself above multiple roads with her long legs stretched apart, her high-heels emotionlessly barreling into buildings to make more space when needed.

All looked to the sky where the titan’s crown was eclipsing angles of the sun. If the news had not yet been heard of her appearance there within the middle of the city, it was certainly known now, harbinging screams and riots. Posed like she was, the blonde-haired goddess demanded their attention, her arms crossed as her coy stare scanned the urban center.

Lusamine had ceased her growth at this peak for a reason, giddy to elaborate herself to the population -- that of the entire world, which was surely listening in through broadcasts. “Attention, all insects~ This is an important announcement! Is everyone listening? Believe me when I say that nothing is more important than what I have to tell you today.” She smirked at the suspense she created, wondering what reactions were being had to her booming voice. “Today, fufu… is very special. Today is the day that we say goodbye to one another. This will be the last time I visit your planet -- because it will be the last day your planet is allowed to exist.”

The titan paused, allowing the humanity of that dimension to comprehend the weight of her words. Across miles of distance, and broadcasted via all available networks, every person on earth was told of her intention. It was so unreal of a promise that a base level of doubt kept afloat the last shreds of hope among these otherwise emptied people.

But Lusamine kept with her announcement, establishing the fact hard: “I am going to destroy this world once I’ve outgrown it. It’s been so much fun coming here to unwind and play with you all, hee-hee, but there’s something you all should know. As it turns out… there’s many more pocket dimensions out there, all of them similar to you! Alternate realities that I am able to access freely, with as much power over them as I do over you, fufufu~

“That being said,” Lusamine continued after a chuckle, “I hope you can understand now that this makes you all… quite expendable.” To that effect, she raised one foot up and took aim, deciding spontaneously that a row of traffic deserved to be flattened as her high-heel slowly claimed the entire passage. The satisfying crunch brought a shiver up Lusamine’s spine; there was no concern of this ever coming to an end, not after her discovery. “I’ve come to love you all so much… but I so badly want to test the limits of an earth like this. Please, appreciate these last moments we have together~ After all, this is what your existence has been leading towards…!”

With a slide of her foot, Lusamine commanded rows of structures to crumble over her toes. She stomped that foot elsewhere, striking down a tower like lightning, then kicked her other foot forward in a step that took down another. A stroll from one district to another created a pattern of destruction, a trail of smoldering dots that vaguely appeared like the shape of the titan’s extravagant footwear. She moved notably more giddy than usual, trouncing buildings into dust without bias; when she did pick out a specific building, it was so she could flatten it one level at a time, enjoying how each tier fell into the next, how the people inside poured out into the street in a race against her amusement.

The route in which Lusamine trampled over dense city blocks was not without a direction. A particular structure allured her, outstanding due to its height and bold color: an observation tower, so she learned it to be as she thunderously approached closer. It was the tallest building in the area, something she passed under when she was still undercover and exploring the city. Now, it only came waist-high to her, level with where one hand held itself at her hip. The swell of superiority sharpened Lusamine’s grin as she stood right up to the tower, her feet planted comfortably in the circular park surrounding it.

“How adorable~ Mm, do you all consider this some sort of marvel of engineering?” Lusamine remarked, gently placing a fingertip on the very point of the tower -- gentle in her attempt, yet the metal was willing to bend, and was indeed made misshapen when the CEO swirled her finger tauntingly. It was a test of its strength, as was the weight of her heel being pushed against one of the tower’s curved legs of support. Her foot angled into the bend of the design, needing only the slightest pressure to break down the leg -- tempting, but she restrained herself, pulling her foot back so she could instead crouch low. On her haunches, she peered directly into the observation deck, her emerald eye filling the view from the windows. Inside, she witnessed the speck-sized people crowding into the exits, watching them trickle down the lengthy elevators and stairwells, and eventually pool out beneath her in the shadow of her ass.

Before too many could escape, Lusamine stood back up, her expression hungrier than before. Disregarding the lives underfoot, she stepped into place where the proud observation tower would stand between the arc of her legs. It was nearly a perfect fit, but the crotch of her pants obliterated the excess height of the structure, taking out the observation deck in the thrust of her movement. It never stood a chance against her, the platform snapping into scrap upon collision. A prelude to what was to come, Lusamine extended the experience, humming and giggles signalling her anticipation as she bent her legs inwards to hug the building. Two walls clad in tight pants embraced the entirety of the tower, breaking the many levels of windows up her thighs and calves.

Lusamine’s fingers twitched tightly with nothing to grip, and her breathing fell still for a second. After a flash of thought to consider the lives trapped inside, she huffed and closed her legs together decisively. The tall building was crumpled and segmented, cracking apart with metallic bangs and whines as electrical outbursts sparked and popped. The upper-half suffered the tightest part of the clench, where Lusamine’s thighs were unforgivingly strict, holding tightly to what they claimed as to savor the crushing sensation. The structure appeared still in the titan’s grasp, the shards of the demolition held in place by the untearable pants, until a lofty sigh from Lusamine dismissed the tension, releasing the remains of the observation tower. Though much was stained or indented into the fabric of her clothes, the rest collapsed forward in shambles, the few recognizable features left to fall haplessly into the park.

The destruction washed onto the ground with the sound of a rocky tidal wave, but Lusamine’s sigh was heard just as loud. As she stepped ahead in a graceful stride, she brushed at her inner legs and cleaned away the smudges left behind, similarly to how she moved onward with her plans without remorse. The city trembled yet again as a pattern of footsteps began, the weight behind each impact growing stronger as her size subtly increased.

There was rarely a dull moment -- a key appeal as to why Lusamine enjoyed the thrill of being giant. Before she could cast herself into the dwindling city to find some entertainment, it instead came to her with an explosive introduction. Missiles struck at her from two sides, their lowly trajectory only reaching as high as her hips. Her ass, being the broadest aspect of her slender build, was peppered the most with these crackles of fire, the heat of their flames shushed when her fingers stroked where she had been hit.

“Heh, the army again,” Lusamine chuckled dismissively, even as she was still under fire. The streak of the missiles left a trail directly to the squadrons unleashing the offensive upon her, platoons of elite soldiers designated on rooftops with their heavy artillery. It was only when they were located that Lusamine took notice of the bullets drilling into the toes and stilettos of her high-heels, an attack charged by turret-loaded jeeps that did nothing but scratch at the fashionable footwear. Having grown larger since their last encounter, the army’s full-out offensive had even less effect than before on the titan, and so too were they even more vulnerable to her inevitable response.

Lusamine waved a scolding finger at her many opponents, her smile additionally insulting behind the belittling gesture. “You must realize these efforts are in vain, yes? I’m sure that you know better than this~” she taunted them, amused by how the weakest-willed among the soldiers fled from their stations -- she admired their understanding, at least. “Time and time again, you use these silly little weapons to resist me. I’m starting to think you all just have fun shooting at my huge body~” Her teasing, though meant to strip the morale of the soldiers, wound up warming herself with thoughts of their despairing perspectives and the punishment they deserved.

“Once and for all… let’s settle this, won’t we?” Lusamine giggled, turning away from the platoons as though she wished for them to follow her into a bedroom -- her sultry stare back at them expressed as much, but she would need to move no farther than she was to have her fun. A blush washed over her cheeks and a finger tugged at her lip, “Since it is goodbye and all, please make sure to try your hardest, fufu~”

The city could sense the shivering excitement building up in Lusamine, which became unignorable when her body erupted into growth yet again and plagued the area with tremors. The expansion of her feet and legs barreled through buildings, widening the multilane streets as rubble piled over top of them; the titan kicked the debris aside nonchalantly, launching it away like a catapult attack onto the escaping traffic. A new gigantic form had been achieved, a height that was hundreds of meters tall, vast enough to breach the clouds. A longer shadow was thus cast across the army behind her, an intimidating darkness that perplexed even the most obedient soldiers.

Lusamine giggled at the sprawling cityscape below her, the hundreds of buildings like grass surrounding her feet, and the populace abysmally smaller. The slightest shift in her legs fissured the streets and ruined the weakest structures; adjusting where her foot stood allowed a hailstorm of debris to be cast onto where it happened to drift above. So huge that she was, she had escaped the cacophony of her massive consequences, too tall to hear the crumbling of buildings or the cries of the people evacuating them. Lusamine heard only her own amusement echo back at her, louder than the crackling under her sole.

“Now then, hmm… Where did you go? Hehehe~” Lusamine’s grin sharpened as she swirled to each side, in search of what had kept her entertained. The military and all of its might was sincerely overlooked, at least until the red pops of explosions striking at her heels was noticed. “Aha~ Still at it, I see~” she cooed, leaning onto her thighs to stare steeply down at the streets. Her uncovered eye squinted, barely able to make out the uniforms and warmachines. “Diligent, if nothing else. But attacking my feet clearly isn’t enough~ My, I suppose I’ll have to make this even easier for you…~”

The city was hammered by a series of blows as the titan knelt into her desired position. Her feet kicked back, the flats of her golden heels acting as walls that bulldozed through districts, allowing her knees to bend down and careen through multiple blocks each. Continuing forward into a crawling pose, her hands next cratered into the city, compressing everything beneath her palms like sand at the beach. She was careless of the lives she snuffed out, their deaths only another detail in her mind as her focus was still aimed onto the military’s futile fight against her.

Wordlessly, Lusamine made a point for the army of where to direct their fire. Her signal to them was a deafening slap against her own ass, her right hand rising into position behind her before striking her own rear with whip-like speed. She swayed her hips for effect, allowing the weight of her butt to speak for itself high above their appalled reactions; surely, so Lusamine imagined, all eyes were beaming up at her ass, as if the heavens themselves had parted to bestow its roundness upon them. Long, elegant fingers gripped tightly at her pants, accentuating the fat of her rear so that its plushness was obvious; she wanted the army to know exactly how it was the softness of their target that passively deflected their desperate assault. Just as she had hoped, she felt the bubble-like sensation of a military bombardment honed onto her asset, drizzles of warmth that existed for so little time to her, but still lasting enough to bring her towards that deep satisfaction. She first chuckled at their efforts, then subsided into a quiet moan, these muffled sounds dropping onto the district under her with rattling effect -- her noises paled to the impact of a single droplet of drool, falling from her lips and splashing into a strip mall, too minor of an event for the titan to take notice.

Are you truly trying hard enough? Do you little soldiers think that’s going to be enough to save your city?” Lusamine gasped into her words, suddenly overcharged with excitement. Her legs quivered to dangerous effect, razing the homes and businesses they had settled into for her to crawl above; in her eagerness, she further spread her stance so that her ass sank lower towards the concentration of firepower, sacrificing yet more buildings against her unstoppable legs. Her hum was heard distinctly above the constant crashing and collapsing, “I’m getting closer~! What a miserable way to die during earth’s final day -- smothered by the titan’s ass, fufu~

Lusamine tactically drew out the most she could from the army, curiously craning her head back as best she could to observe the action behind her. Sparks of explosions sizzled against her ass like weak embers, launched out of desperation, the dim belief that their assault could at least allow some more evacuees to escape. All the while, it was a game to Lusamine, a chance to breakaway from the tightness of being a CEO and mother. She had decided that it was the only way to melt the stress, that it was necessary to contort the power of a military into that of a personal vibrator; there was no going back to anything less, and she had less reason than ever to worry about their fragility.

It was on the taste of that thought that Lusamine conclusively dropped her ass onto the city, sitting up straight so that she could completely press everything into a pure flatness. Her eye flared with a burst of pleasure, astonished by how fulfilling it was to command silence with her sitting. No more booms from bombs, no more roars of crowds, at least not from the crater her butt had made of four different districts. She felt the aftershock of her decision, the feeble earth itself rocking and cracking apart; nearby buildings shuddered as their foundations gave way beneath them, highways split apart and spilled cars aside like avalanches. It was too much for her all to appreciate, but Lusamine did her best, inhaling the air of her victory, shifting her ass to cause additional crunches under her.

I suppose that settles that conflict~” Lusamine giggled, heard by the shaken survivors in the city that still surrounded her. Her audience was scattered across broken streets and mountains of debris, straining to stare up at her through the black smoke that filled spots in the sky. For most, that image would be the last they would see as the ground began to rumble again -- the titan’s body was expanding, cherishing her victory by consuming the rest of the city with her sheer size. “Sorry, but your precious army has failed you,” she mocked them, “they failed to stop a woman from sitting down~ so now everything has to be cleaned away.” It was as she promised, the black color of her clothes seen as a relentless tidal wave that pushed aside everything in its path, grinding the city into huge mounds of debris that continuously toppled over itself.

The titan stood to her full height, only after the city had vanished, turned to nothing but a border of rubble shaped around where she had been sitting. The disaster was dusted off from her pants as she rose within her wasteland, a messy circle of black that was the newly exposed earth. Lusamine admired her destruction with a mad grin, imagining the perspective from down so low, but her fascination was then caught on what was outside the city’s border: a similar stretch of nothingness, defined only by the grave-like dots of toppled skyscrapers. It was odd to find, until she realized that it was the mark of a previous session of her fun, the very site she had started at earlier. In all of her excitement, she had looped through the city back to where she began, where she was once as tiny as those people, gawking at where the pad of a finger once wiped away all life that was there. To her, even as huge as she had become, the crater was impressively wide, especially so for just a single finger -- it inspired her, not just into a fit of maniacal giggles, but to see herself as having to become yet more gigantic if she expected to bring an end to this world.

Chapter End Notes:





If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, get early + exclusive access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

I have a Discord now! Come and discuss size enthusiast topics and stay up to date on my projects~ https://discord.gg/5UvfUgZBmK