- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks a generous commission from one of my patrons, a second part to this story has been added~ Thank you for the support!

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/motnh you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

 


“I can’t help but notice how swiftly you repair yourselves after each of these-- mhmm… sessions…” A haunting giggle -- strikingly different, yet despairingly familiar -- echoed far across the continent. The wake of her enormous voice would rumble the air for some time, all across the world; a warbled wind-like message from the infamous titan. “Your little minds must be thinking of me all~ the time… Your attention is certainly flattering~”

 

Lusamine had chosen to manifest above a dry stretch of plains, a destination chosen for its assumed barrenness. Only little did she realize or concern herself about the scattered populations obliterated by her debut footsteps -- a cruel, meager amount of attention pointed to the countless lives disappearing just as she invited herself back into their realm. These few swings of her long, slender legs swept across hundreds of kilometers, paces wide enough to allow a select few cities and towns to survive in the aftermath.

 

The planet had no time to react when they first detected the usual disturbances of the titan’s arrival. It befuddled the nations to comprehend the sheer scale of the portal being created. Emergency responses from world governments made no difference in how prepared they could be to face their returning goddess of destruction. As always, her entrance was spontaneous and swift, and so she was upon an unfortunate continent, towering at a record height of approximately 500 kilometers.

 

After just so few steps, Lusamine paused and surveyed the world in silence. Her head turned in soft angles, but the billowing of her extravagant blonde hair rippled ominously behind her for an entire country to witness. At her black-and-gold heels were ranges of hills and towns, the populations of which left to awe at the obelisk footwear that now redefined their regions. A winding river passed beneath the arch of her right stiletto, the waters thrashing into harbors and bays that were cast into an underfoot shadow. Panic tore through the province, yet the titan was simply at a standstill.

 

“There’s so much land around here. That must mean a lot of countries… a lot of people… Everything, smaller than ever before~” Lusamine’s amusement tolled grimly over the millions surrounding her. “The only commendable aspect of your planet is its mass. But without pokemon, it’s practically worthless~ Your civilization would go unnoticed if it weren’t for me to visit you from time to time, huhu…”

 

A finger curled to her crescent smile, as though the titan needed to hide her selfish expression while raising one foot into the atmosphere. She was first tickled by the crater left behind by her foot, but with no other delay did she stomp forward with murderous intent. From her godly perspective, a gathering of specks outside the orange plains was dismissed into a geyser of dust and dirt where her toes now pointed; from that city’s perspective, it was a meteoric death sentence to everything they knew, forewarned only by the rupturing of the sky as it gave way to a flat and inarguable fate.

 

From that momentous event, the stiletto rushed rightwards of the titan. The imposing wall that was the side of her shoe bulldozed through neighborhoods, hills, and valleys alikes. The onslaught was quick and callous, unflinching to any obstacle in its path. All that remained afterward for kilometers was a wasteland smear, bordered off by mounds of debris that rivaled the natural mountains.

 

“Hah~ that was a lot of life just now… That alone was probably more damage than I’ve ever caused before,” Lusamine wondered aloud, thrilled to narrate this information to the masses. She blinked and looked behind her, her other foot sweeping backwards as it craned suddenly skyward. Turning the sole up at herself, Lusamine studied the collection of the planet wedged in the subtle treads. “Oh, that wasn’t even counting those first few steps, hmm~”

 

Lusamine angled herself northwards, a reposition that punished the continent with careless craters. Traveling outside the arid span of land, she came upon a sprawl of cities, a metropolis among them a mere square that could fit under the pad of a finger. Her smile crept wider as she calculated the millions gawking at her, imagining the cold drops in their chests as they observed her choosing of them.

 

And that fear the titan dreamed of swelled intensely as she squatted in front of those cities. Chaos electrified the selection of civilization as all life responded to the great descent of the goddess, all predictions being that she would exterminate them all under her impossible weight. The panic never ceased, regardless of how the titan only loomed above them patiently. With a lean forward, her face conquered the sky, her rich green eyes pounding terror into thousands of hearts with every casual blink.

 

Directly underneath the titan was a city with its own pride and people, but its significance was overshadowed by the ass that eclipsed the sun. Plunged into night due to a woman’s sitting posture, nearly all sense of hope had dwindled -- what remained was more akin to stubbornness, a feeling of rage confined to an occupied army base. They responded aggressively and tactically to the titan’s arrival, following through with counterattacks they had planned for just the occasion. Fighter jets rocketed straight skyward, issuing a hailstorm attack at the unmissable rear-end, and a parade of rockets focused specifically at the valley-sized cleavage. All assaults were futile, the black pants that hugged the goddess’s glutes proving more durable than any defense the military had drilled before.

 

Lusamine squeezed her knees together, resting her chin atop them as she overlooked the urbanized spots of land. The war waged against her hovering ass went unnoticed, too weak for her attention to be pulled away from the other cities humbled before her crotch. Warm giggles continuously leaked from her lips, the routine tingles in her core popping with excitement. She licked her lips eagerly, her cravings growing stronger with every prolonged second.

 

“These must be big, important cities to all of you~ But, none of it stands up to me, does it?” Lusamine teased, her toes curling in anticipation with the strength to crumble mountains. “To me, all of you exist as little twinkles on the ground. If I had been looking the other direction, perhaps I would have overlooked your existence entirely~ Huhu… I’m glad I didn’t. Your cities seem like fine samples to study.”

 

The continent rumbled as Lusamine began to shift positions, quakes created simply by the muscles of her feet balancing accordingly. Her ass raised, but only so far, enough to allow her legs to stretch out so that she could lay down on her side. Countless people were consequently crushed as her hundreds of kilometers in length repurposed the land to be a suitable lounging bed. Her right leg stretched flat and furthest, blitzing from one nation into the next while her left leg spiked upward like an incredible pyramid. Forests of blonde hair cascaded the countryside, its cleanness sullied by dozens of small communities becoming tangled in its ceaseless threads. Her hips, however, caused the most direct damage -- an impact that engulfed not just the military base that had opposed her perineum, but nearly half the province it was home to was equally turned to dust under Lusamine’s motherly asset.

 

When the titan’s massiveness was finally at rest, the civilizations surrounding her could finally comprehend the movement itself. Only after the giant was relaxed could the people understand that she laid before them, casually posed in front of her selection of cities. Laying in such a way, her armpit was exposed to several towns, enrapturing them with a special humidity produced by her sweat. The smallest droplets which she would never acknowledge carried lakes’ worth of liquid, dropping onto the communities with bomb-like devastation. Those that survived were cast into a swampy atmosphere, belittled by the impeccable wall of flesh that shimmered with her own wetness.

 

“There~ That’s much more comfortable,” Lusamine sighed, her one revealed eye anchored on the tiny cities with a shine of enthusiasm. She pictured herself from their perspective, the horror and wonder they must feel as they watched their horizon be replaced by her slender figure. Could they comprehend her as a woman? The thought amused her, that millions of microscopic lives were at the mercy of a doting mother who only sought distractions from her busy life.

 

Unconsidered by the titan was a fraction of the nation that was nevertheless imposed upon by her insane size. In the aftermath of her carefree movements, after having endured the earth itself be broken apart due to her weight, those that still survived looked up at the wide wall that encompassed one half of the sky. Townspeople of all classes observed from whatever shelter they had, initially unable to determine what part of the titan faced them -- but it became clear over time that their lowly position was adjacent to her mountain-sized butt. Some citizens had witnessed it break through the atmosphere and demolish an entire city and its military base, but now it hung over their border, a stack of round cheeks that threatened to collapse on them without warning. Their only saving grace was how distracted the titan might be, and in that window of time, thousands raced to find refuge.

 

Lusamine’s amusement guided her finger into a hover that surveyed the cities. The tip pointed down onto her targets with undeniable power, it alone carrying an impossible weight that could strike down any location she decided. When she lowered it particularly close to the peg-like buildings dotted before her, she felt a subtle burn of a tiny attack. Emergency ballistics and gunfire raged at this one finger, still unable to ward even this meager percentage of the entire titan. Their efforts could only conjure a demoralizing and haughty laugh.

 

“Look at you all, trying so hard! You’re wasting all of these resources trying to fight an unwinnable battle!” Lusamine explained this aloud, well aware that her humongous voice was only adding to their dismay with its reverberating power. “A lone finger like this terrifies you all so much. My whole hand must make you wonder how meaningless your lives are~ Do I even need to touch any of you to establish my dominance? Huhu, perhaps just one breath…~”

 

The winds spiralled ominously in the sky as the titan overhead inhaled. Everything in front of her face was pulled in that direction with stormy results, and in the next minute, the people were attacked with a sheer opposite gale. The goddess’s breath ravaged the landscape without remorse, striking the continent like a beam weapon melting through all in its path. The air had suddenly turned brutal onto millions of people, whether they be in the open range farmlands or the clustered streets of downtown. Hurricane winds barreled through skyscrapers, upheaved houses from their foundations, ripped trees out of their roots, and of course, unexpecting people were blown into a flurry, discarded by the blow of breath from the snickering titan.

 

Lusamine had targeted not her cities with her blowing, but the kilometers of land eastward of them. They were audience to her spell of destruction, humbled by how her breath alone could wipe out life and land alike without ever stressing their oppressor. While one hand was propped to her head to let it rest, the other freely combed the geography, a gentle touch that yet managed to carve the earth wherever her fingers swept. This restraint from otherwise reckless and intentional destruction proved no different than Lusamine’s usual games, the magnitude of her size making every interaction an explosive experience.

 

“At my size, I unfortunately cannot hear a single thing being screamed,” Lusamine giggled, tilting her head coyly while she stared at her victims. The gravity expelled by her eye befell those that it pointed to, spreading anxiety to the populations it playfully scanned. Before even she herself realized it, these tiny people were certain she was picking a target. “You might be terrified of every movement I make, but to me, it’s very quiet up here. Peaceful. Is it too much to ask that a mother have some time to herself? Huhu…”

 

Closing her eyes, Lusamine meditated on all the events concurrently happening at every corner of her frame. She imagined the escape efforts of those pinned anywhere between her body and the rocky reformations of land; the military attacks designated against her allegedly weakest points; the march of refugees glancing back at her mountainous form. Every fickle decision of her’s came at their cost, a sensation that fueled her towards more daring games.

 

“I’m something like a mother to you all, isn’t that true?” Lusamine mused. “You all are my responsibility~ And a proper parent should be respected, not feared. Hmm~ I suppose I haven’t done enough to show my loving side. Can a kiss calm your rioting? Huhu, prepare yourselves! Here I come~”

 

The humming of her tease ended as her lips pouted forward, pressed together in the shape of a kiss. Her free hand kept aside the lengths of her hair as she leaned ahead, crumbling more of the planet underneath her as she lowered her mouth down for the act. Towns and highways were rolled over as her chest, small as it might be to her, fell upon their homes and businesses as a tsunami of white cloth. Beneath her face, a million terrified reactions sprung up in response to the behemoth lips lurking overhead, their descent breaking through the clouds while all life in the vicinity scattered for sanctuary.

 

Boom! Two lips, as soft as any other, barreled over the roofs of skyliners without hindrance. Dozens, even hundreds of stories, collapsed one after the other as the titan’s kiss on the earth claimed an entire city. Outsides the city limits, refugees were blown away by what they saw, trampled by the air released as her mighty mouth pressed into the nation. In a wide radius from her target, survivors gazed up at the divine spread of skin that was now their sky, the face of their goddess eerily close to their insignificant world. They screamed for their lives and prayed for her to have mercy, but all was deaf to her, their pleas muted by her own tickled giggling as she kissed a city to its total annihilation.

 

Lusamine chimed happily as she lifted her head, keen to observe what remained in that spot. It was a wasteland not unlike the craters her footfalls created, but in the distinct shape of lips -- where they were split lay a chasm of stragglers, a strip of the city that was caved in by the surrounding demolition of everything else. For an eternal few moments, they were locked in darkness, forced to bear the inside of the goddess’s mouth as she destroyed everything outside this perimeter. As these stragglers broke free from the wreckage, they awed upon the massive smile above them like it was the morning sun, all while Lusamine noted their existence passingly.

 

Both debris and survivors clung to the adhesiveness along Lusamine’s lip, having been abducted by her kiss. Entire buildings miraculously remained in some stable shape as a thin layer of spit held them against the strange, plush terrain. Then, in a forgettable instant, what life had managed to bear through the terror was wiped away; a goliath tongue, a serpent bigger than any living thing on their planet, rolled across her lips as she licked away what was stuck to her. All was then sealed in her mouth behind another hum of delight.

 

“Hehe~ I look forward to seeing how you rebuild yourselves,” Lusamine remarked, her eye narrowing down on the remains of her kiss. “You’ll have to make a city inside the shape of my lips. Schools and businesses will end up existing where my kiss destroyed nearly everything~ It should be considered a privilege to live there, in my opinion.”

 

Entertained as much as she could by that one city, the titan refocused herself back towards the others. Her gaze leaped across a kilometer towards the other squares of human activity, an exhale out her nose sending foreboding winds in their direction. All this time, the citizens within had tried madly to evacuate, with all police and military power devoted to controlling the chaos. Overwhelming and ubiquitous uncertainty had cast the populations into hopelessness -- no matter how far they were able to run, there was no predicting what purpose the titan had next.

 

Emergency vehicles clashed with pedestrians in a chokehold of traffic. People argued with one another from their cars and trucks, always pointing back upwards at the titan to emphasize their urgency. The commotion was becoming feisty as tempers rose, but before total anarchy could take over, the goddess’s will became known. A pinky finger punctured the earth, splitting a mountain in half with its arrival. Then, only seconds after the monumental crash, the titan’s finger bulldozed eastward, her manicured nail used to slice through the terrain.

 

Wherever the nail traveled, fissures were left behind, often cracking inward towards the cities she intended to circle off. Highways and railroads were severed dramatically, separating the paths with gaps dozens of meters apart. Neighborhoods were cut into halves, with particularly unfortunate homes being grinded into dust by the nail itself. On either side of these dividing chasms, people panicked and fled, none ever aware what plan the titan had -- they could only dismally watch as the titan’s nail decided how to reshape the geography, as though the lone finger were a monster all of its own.

 

“Mm, that’s a pleasant sound~” Lusamine commented as her nail rounded a third corner. To her, the cutting of the world was a steady grind; she heard layers of earth roll over itself, everything crumbling to her touch like sand. She was deaf to the microscopic cacophony of her actions, unfeeling to how she divided homes and families by just the movement of a finger. Her smile brightened once a complete rectangle had been made around her chosen cities, an ideal selection that also contained forests, lakes, suburbs, and long complexes of roads. “Perfect. Huhu, I wonder what they must think is happening…”

 

A stillness fell over the cities after the titan’s nail had been uplifted, gone as quickly as it had appeared. News reporters both on the streets and in the air struggled to describe what they saw to their worried audiences, casting long and despairing views of the unearthed dirt that were as high as skyscrapers and the deep fissures with their bleak darkness. Nearly all evacuation efforts ceased, at least from those that were at this newly-formed border that separated them from the rest of the province. There was a horrible suspense as the millions trapped in this square of land could only wait to see what their goddess decided next.

 

“From here, I should really try to be gentle,” Lusamine whispered, a note mostly for herself. She first sucked on her pinky to rid it of anything trapped under and around her nail, her tongue quickly taking hold of broken houses and fractured hills as though she were licking cake frosting off her finger. Afterwards, she used that hand to retrieve the land she had squared off, carefully digging into the crust with as much tact as she could -- yet every touch launched a series of earthquakes powerful enough to make buildings shiver into collapse. Citizens clambered into whatever bunkers they could make use of as their civilization shook atop its very foundations, their world being dug up from below and brought into the palm of a giant woman.

 

After having successfully sunk under the cities, the titan’s hand then rose up from the ground, taking with it her sample of the province. The populations now properly in her possession were riddled with an unbearable shaking, as if gravity had soured and decidedly become more intense. When the movement peaked, so had they; their humdrum horizons, the skylines of other cities and the landscape of hills and slopes, had all disappeared, replaced with the blue glow of an empty sky -- except where the titan’s green eye imposed upon everything, unblinkingly examining the slice of humanity.

 

Lusamine giggled, a melody big enough to rattle the atmosphere of her cities. Teasing remarks queued at her tongue, but she worried a breath too strong would blow away everything she had gathered. Instead, she silently amused herself with what was in hand, applying subtle tilts that were gravely significant to those she held. A playful turn of her palm was a dramatic change that saw the tallest of skyscrapers topple over, enough of an incline to make vehicles roll backwards into disaster. With carefully close looks did Lusamine entertain herself with these terrible details, her restrained laughs echoing like an alien ambience.

 

Without thinking of the consequences, Lusamine decided to roll over onto her back, a prerequisite to sitting up from her lounged position. Her ass rolled over the very kilometers of the nation it had been looming above, a tidal wave of tight pants that crushed everything in a steady sequence. The roar of screams from unexpecting citizens was the only forewarning to those next to be devoured by its mass, millions scrambling to uncertain safety as a mother changed how she lazed on their planet.

 

“I hope that you’re all proud! I genuinely mean that, huhu~” Lusamine chimed. She was free to speak to her captives now that she held them in front of her chest, her head high above them from the heavens. “Your cities here are simply charming. You will all make fine samples to study back home~ I’m sure my other pet will enjoy having company, though -- hmhmm~ -- I wonder how big she’ll be compared to you? Don’t worry~ Your mother will watch over you carefully. Now, let’s take you to where you belong~”

Chapter End Notes:

 

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/motnh you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy