- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, today's a special chapter, because I'll be upfront, I didn't expect the characters selected yesterday morning. But whne I looked at the poll at the hour of me waking up, it was what it was and it forced me to get somewhat creative. Let me know if it worked please !

https://strawpoll.com/181djrwcu

Chapter 10 – The Living Room – Lindsey and Jason

Lindsey sat around on the sofa. She didn’t look particularly focused on anything, in fact it was clear that her mind was wandering around quite a lot. Which was actually a great news for the teams tasked with the control of the camera-drones. It meant that she didn’t move around too much and their precious tech wasn’t endangered too much for now. If – when they knew – a smaller one would join her however, it’d become ridiculously dangerous. Gigantics seemed to mistake the drones from some form of strange birds which would move on its own, somehow.

It meant that they weren’t careful at all with those around. Hopefully, the teams wouldn’t ever have to deal with the two of them at the same time… But just as this thought wandered into their minds, as it often did when they had to film one of the two Gigantics, the sound capture spiked, indicating the distinctive booming walk of a Gigantic approaching. The dance of the drones became ever more frantic, as half of those darted toward the Living Room entrance, some diving toward the ground, other remaining at a “normal” level to film Gigantics.

“Well, now this is awkward” stated Jason, a little grin on his face, when Lindsey looked in her direction and seemed somewhat disappointed. “I’m not used to the long face when I enter a room!”

“What can I say…? I expected someone a tad… smaller” she replied, sounding a little defensive – but overall it was a pretty basic exchange.

“Ouch. Should I feel bad about the fact you’d prefer Andrew over me?” replied Jason, grinning amusedly at the other Gigantic.

Neither of the two behemoths had any idea of the hard work being done by the teams controlling the drones. Since the two were the same size, and in a room where the furniture was mostly to their scale, it was almost impossible to have them appearing taller than normal. Sure, the pots in the backgrounds had trees instead of flowers and what looked like flies in the distance were actually great birds roaming around, but all of that was basically useless to give a sense of wonder to the viewers. Something drastic was needed.

“Okay team – Control Room has given us the go, we all knew this could happen. Begin the Grazing Approach” growled the voice of the chief operator.

The drones rushed toward the designated positions they received. Some dove so close to the ground that they almost crashed, barely managing to stabilize themselves as they moved toward the ankles of the Gigantics. Others approached the more prominent portions of the tallest beings on Earth – which was mostly Jason’s crotch and Lindsey’s knockers. The goal was to try and offer the viewers a wide array of point of view, from the ground up, where they’d look like gods, to being so close that grasping more than a little bit of them was impossible.

“I never said it was Andrew I wanted to be with!” huffed Lindsey, but her tone was strangely forced.

“Yeah, sure. And I guess it totally wasn’t because of him you screamed so loudly the other day” grinned Jason, but even as he said it, his bulge was clearly growing larger in his underwear – if you could call it that, considering he seemed to never wear much more than that.

“You’re a dick!” huffed Lindsey, but it was clear that she started to look at the size of him with more than passing interest.

“Perhaps… But honestly, not as much as you. I’m not sure Andrew would even want to be around you so much, right now” stated the male Gigantic as he approached the couch his female kind was sitting at – and Lindsey unconsciously opened her legs to reveal the red thong covering – barely – her privates today.

The drones buzzed away, doing their best to remain in position, which was harder than expected. It wasn’t just that they had to take into account the bodies of the two Gigantics. Their operators had to fight with the crazy wind gusts there mere words created. Their unfiltered voices thundered on the drones, and even their protection was starting to get all fizzled. Without any Normals or Smalls around, the implant of Jason and Lindsey wouldn’t activate, something which hadn’t truly been taken into account by the ones who had bought the drones.

“What are you talking about?!”, snapped Lindsey, jumping on her feet and making a swift move of her left arm, as if to block the path for Jason.

It had been such a simple move, but three drones couldn’t get out of it fast enough. The first one was the luckiest, it collided with her mammoth breasts as she had started to get up, before she had reached her full velocity. The impact made its controls harder, but it was still useable, given some time. The others two, not so much. One simply couldn’t move away from Lindsey’s rack as it moved upward and broke on her skin, apparently entirely unnoticed. As for the last one, it was simply obliterated when it was impacted by her moving arm.

As for the rest of the drones, those at the same altitude as the gust of air her move created where sent into disarray. Their pilots had a very hard time controlling them, doing their best to prevent collisions, fall and even a little bit of motion sickness from themselves and the viewers by switching their cameras off. The only remaining ones where the one near the ground, and even those had to be careful with the enormous feet moving around. Still, the view of those two God-like beings facing each other from the ground up was incredible.

“Come on Lindsey… give the poor guy a slack” sighed Jason, as he shifted his weight around, his bulge even more impressive from down there, as it started to hide his face from some vantage points. “You keep picking on Andrew, putting him in danger. Is it any surprise he’s afraid of you now? Deathly so?”

“You know…” started Lindsey, her voice soft and yet still incredibly powerful, since several drones still struggled to remain in position because of it. “ If I were a Normal, or even a Small, I’d slap you for what you just said. You’re lucky we Gigantics aren’t like that.”

Even as she said that, she came closer from Andrew, forcing half the drones which remained around the torso-level of the two Gigantics to flee, some diving low, some others going as far up as they could, both offering incredible views of the two Growns when they stopped. From up here, Lindsey’s rack appeared to be even larger than it truly was, and Jason’s impressive shoulders seemed far wider than down on the ground. It almost made the inevitable collision of the two far more impressive, anticipated – and frightening to the extreme.

“Okay team, be careful. They’ll get physical one way or the other” stated the chief operator. “We’ve already lost more drones in one episode than in the totality of the show so far because we hadn’t taken into consideration how two Gigantics would interact with each other. Be quite careful now please, we don’t want to have the whole fleet obliterated when they’ll collide.”

It was quite obvious, but also quite hard to ensure. Lindsey had proven to the pilots that Gigantics could move a lot faster than anticipated and their sheer size meant that speedy moves could send the drones into disarray. The safest option would have been to disengage and to film them from a safe distance, but it’d had reduced the episode to some form of brawl – or porno, depending on what they’d do together – since it’d have been harder to pick up the size of the protagonists. Film only part of their bodies because they were far too tall to be entirely on scree at a normal distance was required.

“Is that a threat or an invitation to get naked?” chuckled Jason as he started to remove his underwear, reveling to the world his still hardening dick, which looked massive even next to someone able to take it normally.

“Why couldn’t it be both, big boy” purred Lindsey. “I’ll fuck you and when we’ll be finished, you’ll be pleading me to stop…” she continued as she removed her own few items of clothes to stand, stark naked, near to an incredibly aroused Jason.

“I’d like to see that. It’s been… quite some time since I hadn’t a good long love-making session with another Gigantic” replied the young man, a dashing grin on his face as he passed his fingers through his hair.

“Then, what are you waiting for?” asked Lindsey, who took a step back, but didn’t seem to want to return to the sofa on her own. “Because if you wait too much you’ll have to do it on the cold and rough ground!”

“As if any ground could be cold or rough to us” laughed Jason, but the drones still decided that it was time to move away from them two, just in case – a wise decision indeed.

Jason rushed forward, to try and push back Lindsey on the sofa. The Gigantic woman also bolted forward, fully intending to force her counterpart on the ground and then mount him, proving her domination. When their two incredibly powerful bodies collided, the shockwave was so powerful that several of the drones less than two hundred meters away simply started to dismantle. As for the ones damaged earlier, all their signals were lost… And it was only the beginning. By chance or Jason’s own will, he was the one falling backward, but he managed to bring Lindsey against him as he did.

The fall was incredible, because none of the remaining drones could get a full-picture of them, only close-ups which couldn’t do justice to the event happening. The pilots made the remaining drones dart out of the way, some flying just over ground, as far away as they could, others were going upward as quickly as they could. None could truly escape the result of the combined weight of two Gigantics collided quickly with the ground. The boom was astounding, and the shockwave so monstrous that even the pots, filled with untold tons of earth and trees shook wildly.

“Bloody hell, have you seen the ground?” muttered Alice’s voice, clearly having not realized that she could be heard. “It… it’s cracked… It was made to endure Gigantics moving around and it just… cracked…”

Indeed, the ground was broken, forming a strange web-like pattern as it had cracked and broke just like it’d have if a bomb or some meteor had collided with it. In that regard, it was easy to display the effects of the two Gigantics who, not caring one bit about the destruction they had just unleashed were starting to make it out, their groans of pleasure and their movements seemingly adding to the chaos around them. The surviving drones, their controls wronged by the effects of the shockwave, did their best to picture them, amidst the plumes of smoke and dirt they had created.

“So, hum… Sorry. I…” blathered Alice, until she took a deep breath and some color returned to her otherwise deathly pale face. “Obviously, a lot of things happened and we hadn’t taken into consideration that two Gigantics could really… Well…” she gestured at the screen behind her. “Next week’s episode will also be in the living room, and I have had the staff stating that down the line, we could get some… some safe vore. But… uh… Perhaps not next week, yes?”

She looked at the screen, then back at the camera.

“And here’s the poll… Bye!”