- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everyone ! 

Here is today's chapter with today's poll : https://strawpoll.com/ysq7k9qvv

Chapter 11: The Living Room – Again! – Jason and Lorena

“Well… that’s not what I’d call a mess, no sir” affirmed Lorena, unable to hide her amusement at the way her Gigantic partner for the day seemed ashamed as he looked at the devastated living room.

“No?” queried Jason, sounding awfully hopeful that it wasn’t all as bad as it seemed.

Lorena looked up and up – and then some more ups – at that stunning figure of manliness. It was surprising how easily he was to manipulate, in the end. Jason clearly had a thing for the smaller persons. It wasn’t necessarily always sexual, but she had noticed it by now. He craved their approval, at the very least. It was surprising for her, but she hid it well. She had grown looking up at his kind just as figuratively as she did literally. Gigantics were god-like beings, and when she looked at the state of this living room, she felt those beliefs came back.

Even after a week of intense work, it hadn’t been truly repaired. In fact, it was probably impossible to do so while the show went on. All the participants walked around the Lounge in their free time, after all. And the living room was, well, the beating heart of the house. Everyone and their mother passed by here from time to time. Sure, they all had special quarters with all that was needed when they were on the smaller end of the size scale, but Titans and Gigantics truly lived here, for the duration of the show. Which meant that the crews mostly had to work at night.

“Yeah. It’d be more accurate to call it a disaster or a warzone!” she laughed, already amused by the way he’d react.

“Hey! That’s not very kind, nor vey true!” he pouted, which redoubled her hilarity.

“Jason, your ass made a crater in the ground deeper than some bombs out there!” she managed to say as she fought for some precious air – his offended look was just too funny!

And she was saying the truth. The impact of two Gigantics on the ground had truly destroyed it. It had become extremely difficult for the two Smalls to navigate on the ground here. For the Normals, it was all but impossible and the direction had had to grant them aerial transportation in the Lounge to get around this place. The cracks in the ground were deep enough that if they fell in one, they could get seriously injured. And that was without taking into consideration the places were Jason had fallen, or the one where he had finally managed to push Lindsey on the ground.

“I… I got a little carried away” he admitted, blushing in the most delicious manner. “But so did Lindsey!” he tried to defend himself, which amused Lorena even more.

“I don’t want to sound dismissive of her, but Lindsey is kind of super impulsive, isn’t she? I highly doubt she ever took into consideration what she could do to this place even once. Which is kind of strange, considering that Gigantics are supposed to be those super-genius far beyond our understanding…”

“Well, sometimes we needs to blow some steam. It’s only human.”

Lorena looked around her and if she didn’t say anything, her silence was speaking quite loudly. There was nothing human about the craters on the ground. Nor the cracks which radiated from it. Bombs could have done that, but no Normal, nor even a Titan or two, really – and they too could produce a lot of damages if unchecked – and they were supposed to be a rowdier bunch than their far taller brethren. For the young woman, the devastation was breath-taking – and a wonderful opportunity to assert some well needed dominance over someone, after the way Lupita had treated her!

“Yeah sure! I think that what you huys need is a strong, reliable hand! Sit down!” she ordered him while chuckling.

“I’m sorry, what?” he blurted, looking down at the minuscule woman – merely ant-sized compared to his own height, who was already on the sofa. “I’m not sure…”

“You need to be lectured to learn a responsible behavior!” growled Lorena. “Now. Sit. Down.”

She had taken her sternest voice but she more than half-expected the Gigantic man to blow her off, not in the sexy way. She couldn’t force him to do anything, after all. Unlike when Lupita had used her size and weight to bully and torment her, she could only use her words and her strong will. But it turned out to be enough! Jason sat down very slowly, and he was extra-careful to do so in the other part of the sofa, far enough from her than even his incredible weight couldn’t force the material to give in so much that she’d fall toward him.

“I’m not sure that it’s a great idea” he started, but once more she silenced him with one word – something Lorena took out as the definitive proof that he had a guilty consciousness right about now, something she had no qualms using to achieve her own kinks – she was an honest gal, not like some around the Lounge!

“Hush! I’m not sure rutting like wild beast around here was a great idea! I’m not sure never telling anyone that if you and Lindsey ever found yourselves together you’d really start destroying the whole Lounge was a great idea!”

“We didn’t…” he started, sounding more like a worried young man than the 500 meters tall hunk-God that he was to Lorena’s ears.

“We heard you and felt the shockwave everywhere! Now, hush! It’s time for your punishment!”

“My punishment? Now you’re going too far, Lorena” he chided her and he extended his hand toward her – but even faced with the vision of a palm large enough to have her whole damn house fitting into it moving toward her, the petite Normal girl stood firm.

“Yes, Jason, your punishment! And I think you’ll find it quite to your liking” she added, almost purring, as the diving hand came to a stop.

“What do you mean by that?” he asked her suspiciously, and Lorena couldn’t hide her smile of pure joy - she had him!

“That it’s nothing too dire. You just have to masturbate, while I teach you some lessons? Think you can do that without releasing your seed everywhere?”

Jason looked at the minuscule woman with bulging eyes but he then nodded and removed his underwear, revealing an already hardening dick. Lorena could have pumped her fists in triumph. She was not some little thing, fragile and at the mercy of all the Growns out there! She was the one able to order a Gigantic around! She couldn’t help but imagine the baffled face of Lupita. Sooner rather than later, she’d get her comeuppance, Lorena would made sure of it, and it was just her first step in that direction!

She was quickly absorbed by the sight before her instead of her dreams of revenge. Jason’s monolith was absolutely stunning. She had rode it once, of course, so she knew how powerful and wide it could be. But it was one thing to be laying against such a monster and to see it rise in all its glory. That thing was taller than most residential buildings for Normals! And its width… Centuries old trees started to compete with it but it was already a losing battle even for them. She could have lived all her life in it and probably never get out, considering how truly – well- gigantic it was.

“Okay, great, you can start touching yourself” she said, her voice a tad less dominant than before as she tried to focus back on what she wanted to do. “And you can answer, but only with short sentences. No more than three or four words? Got it?”

“Yes” Jason replied, his voice already made deeper by his arousal.

“Good… So... my incredibly huge friend… I want you to know what we lived while you and Lindsey ravaged this poor living-room” she explained, taking her sexiest tone.

“It wasn’t intentional” objected Jason, but rather weakly, as if he was already starting to fight against the pleasure he was giving himself.

“It doesn’t matter” huffed Lorena, who smirked at the sight of the mountain-sized man struggling to comply with the little punishment game her Normal mind had concocted. “What matters is what happened to me – and to Andrew to a lesser degree!”

“And what did happen?”

“First, we heard an enormous rumbled, as if everything had broken around us, and we knew that it had to implicate you and Lindsey” she explained slowly, taking her most languorous voice. “We were just talking about her and how dangerous to be around she could be when you’re ant sized. And then, we were hit by the shockwave. Everything shook and we believed that we were doomed, that our little habitation would collapse all over us. And hearing it arouses you to no end, doesn’t it? I can see the pre-cum dribbling already!”

“Yes” muttered Jason, as his hand worked faster and faster on his shaft, oblivious perhaps to the rule of the game – if he came while Lorena hadn’t finished talking, he’d loose, even if such a defeat was probably quite sweet to him.

“And do you know what we decided to do, while the whole world rumbled and shook and seemed ready to crash down on us, my beautiful god?”

Jason was now unable to answer beyond a mere grunt. Try as he might, he was unable to slow down now that he had started to pleasure himself. He needed to see it finished, to release his cum everywhere, and especially on the little woman who had just chided and aroused him so much – he was no dupe, he suspected that it was exactly what Lorena wanted, but he didn’t mind it at all, quite the contrary. He relished the possibilities offered by such a mismatched pairing, he only had to be careful enough not to hurt her in doing his deeds.

“Come on, big boy. Just admit defeat already” chuckled the Normal woman, who was almost dancing now. “Admit it, just hearing me talking like I did drove you just as wild as Lindsey can!”

“Yes!” he admitted in a roar, as he turned slightly around and, aiming over his partner, ejaculated on the sofa.

It was a sight to behold, even if the remaining drones which had survived the previous week’s onslaught had chosen to remain far enough that none was now threatened. Still, the sizeable amount of cum Jason produced flew overhead from Lorena, and it was more than enough to fill a Normal-sized Olympic pool. Only a few drops landed near the petite woman but they were enormous enough that she could had swam in those, had she so wished, even if the sperms would have probably made it a rather dangerous thing to do.

“Well would you look at that… more work for the clean-up crews, as if they weren’t already overworking!” sighed Alice as she appeared on the screen, looking a lot healthier than a week ago. “And she doesn’t seem to care at all!”

She pointed at the screen where Lorena was truly jumping and shouting, letting herself enjoy the pride she got by being able to induce such a behavior from a being who should have been like a god compared to her.

“Seriously, that girl is crazy… if it were me who had spent some time with Lupita… well I don’t think I’d go and try to prove my worth over a Gigantic, you know? Anyway! Here is the poll for next week’s episode. Nothing really stands out here, it’s very much a normal one… except that the location is a mystery! So go on and pick your favs, perhaps they will even be able to fit in there!”

She chuckled mysteriously as she darted away.