- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is the last chapter for a while ! Hopefully I'll be able to write some in the next few weeks, but it's not a given. So see ya in a few !

 

Chapter 13: Still Lindsey’s toy – Same characters

Lindsey suddenly stopped pushing her breasts together and let the sex toy fall on her knees. She looked at it with a hungry face and traced with her fingers the places where its exterior had slightly gave in. It was almost imperceptible, but still possible to notice it, a veritable testament to her strength. She grinned as she opened her legs wide, revealing her pussy, which seemed to be already quite wet. Without further ado, she picked the toy back up and put it inside of her in one go, roaring so loudly several drones’ sound capture systems saturated.

“I hope you’re ready for the ride of your life, Andrew!” she thundered her smile so wide it seemed almost frightening.

Inside the toy, nothing seemed amiss. The fake Lindsey was still taking Andrew inside of her, in a more literal sense than the real one – or perhaps it was the reverse? In any case, the fact that Andrew didn’t even notice all the moves the Gigantic woman was making was a testament to the design of the toy. Not that he could have marveled or shrieked if he had noticed, because the bots seemed to be just as lustful as the real deal. As it was, he was now straddled by the two meters tall swarm, which had the exact same grin plastered on its face as Lindsey.

“Oh Jesus! Oh fuck!” was all he seemed able to be saying at the time being – even if he finally noticed that something was amiss when an alarm started to sound inside the toy.

“WARNING! PRESSURE AND SPEED ARE EXCEEDING THE SAFETY LIMIT FOR PASSENGERS! WARNING!”

Andrew tried to look around, but two very large arms were around him in a matter of seconds and brought him back firmly against the breasts of the bots. He had to admit that the technology Gigantics were creating was simply out of this world. Had he not met Lindsey or seen the swarm take her appearance, he would never have been able to tell her apart from a real human, at least physically – beyond sex, it didn’t seem the swarm had been programmed with anything, not even some sort of survival instinct!

“Lindsey!” he tried to call. “It’s getting dangerous in there!”

But the Gigantic didn’t hear him – or she didn’t want to. Her face, filmed from high above by the drones, made quite clear that she was nearing her climax already. The hand which was holding the toy was moving so fast it was almost a blur, as she put it in and out of her hungry vagina. Her other hand was holding on off her breasts, playing with it. Loud moans escaped her lips, as she shivered and curled her toes. She wanted to cum so hard, and the knowledge that Andrew was inside of her was driving her mad with lust and pleasure.

“Lindsey!” tried again the poor Normal, but the bots decided that it was time to get more invasive and they French Kissed him, just as the alarm blared all around them.

The real deal didn’t seem to care one bit about what she was possibly doing to her toy. Her long mane was moving around her head wildly as she shook it, forming like a golden halo around it. She looked incredibly powerful and while she definitively had an orgasmic face, it didn’t seem ugly on her. Perhaps because no drone could actually approach her, the vibrations that her screams provoked being far too powerful for the poor machinery. In any case, she moved her toy faster and faster, until she mercifully climaxed in a roar so loud several pieces of furniture cracked visibly.

“Holy shit! Is she screaming?” yelped Andrew inside, as even here, the voice of Lindsey was able to overpower the alarms, making him wince, until he suddenly stopped.

The fake one didn’t seem as spent as the real deal, forcing itself on him, using her superior bulk to force him to lay beneath it. It wasn’t able to say a word, even if it managed to mimic moans and groans well enough to sound human… And it seemed to be just as insatiable as Lindsey as it mounted the poor Andrew who had never in his wildest dreams thought that he could fuck a woman this size – not being used by one as a toy, really, just good old fucking with her – it – whatever! He was gasping and breathing hard, even as the alarms calmed down all around him.

She was incredible – in Andrew’s mind, it was the real one he was rutting with. His hips were tired, groaning under the weight of the bots, even if they were probably lighter than a woman their size would have been. The young man was lost in the pleasure he experienced, unable to know what could stop him from going all the way and coming inside of the bots… until the alarms blared again, louder and with a more pressing tone – even the bots seemed to freeze, unsure of what to do, their primary directives probably locked in a conflict.

Outside, Lindsey had picked up the toy. She seemed dissatisfied with its shape, because she was frowning, even as her fingers closed on its tip, pushing and twisting whatever metal it was made off. And in doing so, she obviously breached its hull, making it very prone to inundations, should it be inserted back into her… something she obviously considered. The bots dissolved, leaving Andrew both frustrated and deathly afraid. He needed to do something and he realized that its only course of action was to run toward danger: to the front, where he could perhaps talk her down from this terrible idea.

“Lindsey!” he screamed, as loudly as he could when he approached the tip of the sex toy, where the walls were getting closer and closer under the pressure of gigantic fingers. “Lindsey, stop! I want out!” he yelled, his throat hurting a little, but it was his best chance to be heard through the cracks she was creating.

She stopped. The drones outside captured her frown, and even the shaking of her fingers. She clearly wanted to keep going, but somehow, Andrew’s plea wasn’t falling on deaf ears. It was an unexpected victory for the poor Normal, who couldn’t even see that she was hearing him and reacting. His voice had managed to surf over the blaring horns and when he saw that the walls weren’t caving in anymore, he sighed in relief and let himself fall on the ground, shaking like a leaf. He put his head in his hands and sighed loudly, as silence returned around him.

She dropped the huge thing, and this time, Andrew felt the fall. His whole body was lifted in the air for a second or two, and then came crashing down on the cold metallic floor with a loud thud. He groaned but managed to get back up relatively fast. He needed his clothes, if only to hope and avoid more bruises forming on his body… as it was already obvious that this “little fall” of less than twenty meters for the sex toy had already been perilously dangerous once the artificial gravity inside of it had broken down.

Andrew rushed back to the room where he had undressed and sighed with relief when he found his clothes still on the ground. It was kind of dumb, because they wouldn’t really protect him much – if at all – in case of danger, but he felt safer with those on. He shook his head and sprinted toward the entrance, hoping to get out of here as fast as possible. But he was met with a new challenge, one he hadn’t anticipated at all. The door was closed and since several systems were down, he was unable to discover a way to open it. He was trapped in here!

“Lindsey! I can’t get out!” he yelled, his throat still a little sore, not even sure she’d hear him.

“Take a step back!” she roared a few seconds later, her voice resonating through the hull, acquiring a booming quality that even the implant couldn’t suppress.

Andrew did as he was told and more, rushing backward toward the center of the toy. And he did well to be so careful, because Lindsey didn’t went for subtlety. She simply pushed her nails into the metal, ripping it with some difficulties. Inside, the spectacle was simply terrifying, the walls bulging under the pressure she inflicted on them, before bursting open, revealing the whiteness of her nails, which were now able to tear through the hull. Andrew was just left with his mouth agape, unable to even make a sound, or a move.

“There! You should be able to get out now” chirped Lindsey, whose mood had switched back to a cheerful – if grating – one. “Don’t worry, I’ve put the palm of my hand under the holes, you can jump safely!”

“Yeah… I’ll… I’ll do that! Just give me a moment or two” replied Andrew, who seemed unable to turn his gaze away from the wreckage the Gigantic woman had created with such ease.

It was still extremely dangerous and frightening, of course, but Andrew took a deep breath and rushed toward one of the lowest tears. It was more than thrice his width, so he had no difficulties avoiding the sharpened edges, which hadn’t even grazed the skin of Lindsey’s finger. He stopped just as he looked at the hole. Her hand was indeed directly underneath it, but at a good five meters away. The young man was as white as snow by then but he did manage to find some courage and jumped. The fall was terrifying and the landing, rough, but he was extremely happy to be out!

“See?” she beamed, bringing her hand too fast for Andrew taste right next to her nose, so she could better look at him. “I did stop when you asked. Even if it’s super frustrating. But it’s safe to be around me, you know that now!”

“Sure. I mean, I just almost died in your sex toy” replied the young man with more than a touch of sarcasm in his voice. “By the way, I don’t even know if it’s a good thing that Gigantic stuff is built as fragile as it is, because it helped saved me after it put me in danger!”

“He is hinting at something, isn’t he!” barged in Alice, as the sort of happy two crew members receded in the background. “I mean, that stuff, it’s expensive. Or I guess it is. I don’t think Gigantics have any use for money. I mean, would you even ask them to pay you? They’d crush you and your village to death with a penny! But still. The ground, that toy. I think that Gigantics are secretly perverts who want to show off their strength, you now? And I can’t really blame them for doing that. If I was 500 meters tall with boobs the size of zeppelins, I’d get strange ideas too!”

“I can hear you, you know?” shouted Lindsey in the distance.

“Well, duh! Of course you do! And that’s great! Because I can already tell you that you’ll be a part of our return after the little break that is coming. I won’t say much more, but I can tell you all” she added, looking straight at the camera, “that we’ll show you something you never saw in Gigantopia, ever! I hope you’ll like it as much as we’ll have fun film it. So… see you in a few weeks!”