- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What's great about the poll is that I know someone is indeed reading it XD !

Chapter 15: The Garage – Lindsey and Andrew

Andrew was working in the garage. He was happy to be there, the place was wide and largely empty, which made it look like an immense cave, something he found strangely relaxing. Here, there wasn’t that many stuff for the various Grown peoples. He was mostly drawing a few schematic to sue latter, when he’d get back home – he did like to tinker here and there, even if he knew he wasn’t an engineer or even a crafty man. But he did had in mind a lot of little ideas he’d like to add to his home when the Lounge would be over.

Then he felt the tremors and he hadn’t to look around to know who was coming. Viewers wouldn’t put him together with Jason, sadly. He seemed to be a good guy after all. Instead, he’d have to deal with Lindsey, again. He had to admit he was a little excited, because she was arousing. But her personality was more than a little rotten and he put down his pen, turning around to look at the garage’s door, which then opened and Lindsey walked inside the large place, filling it with ease, as if she was even larger than her 500 meters tall self.

“Hey Andrew! How are you doing today!” she chirped, approaching him in a slow, deliberate walk, which was a little marred by her grimace as if she had some pain – probably in her behind, considering the way one of her hands shot that way, and he suspected the exit of the Giantess she had eaten a few day prior hadn’t been as easy as expected.

“Hello Lindsey!” replied the Normal man, who would have loved to say more but couldn’t, entirely subjugated by her incredibly body – today, Lindsey didn’t even try to hide anything, she was entirely naked and her enormous breasts swayed back and forth, tantalizingly. “What… What can I do for you?”

“Oh, you’re just adorable!” she cooed, crouching and letting her face come extremely close to him, far too close for Andrew’s tastes, as her breath battered his body, almost forcing him to take a few steps back, thankfully she seemed to notice it and shifted her head a little. “Sorry! Well, I wanted to… to see you and… well, I want to fuck you!” she blurted, apparently not really bothered by the crudeness of her words, since she barely blushed. “Or more exactly, I want you to fuck me, I guess!” she corrected herself, giggling.

“That’s… wow” was all he could answer – if she had no shame, he was rather timid when it came to her, and he was blushing abundantly.

“Oh Andrew, you’re even cuter when you’re all red like that” she whispered, her voice dropping a few octaves, as if she was already quite in the mood. “But you don’t need to be shy. I want you, Andrew. I will have you, just so you know. You’re too great a man to let anyone else but me have you… and you have to admit I have more goods for you than anyone else you must know” she added, standing back to her full towering height and cupping her enormous tits.

“That’s… awfully kind of you. I guess?”

The Normal man was confused. Not so much by what his body was experienced this close – it was relative, of course, since Lindsey was at least 200 meters away from him – to the Gigantic woman who was offering him quite the show. But more so because he couldn’t grasp why she’d even think he’d want to elope with her, or whatever she had in mind. She had a stunning body, but she was simply too… well, too Gigantic for them to work! Plus, she hadn’t exactly the best character in the world, and if she fancied him for now, he didn’t doubt she could switch it off sooner or later.

“You’re shy, I get that. I am a lot to take in. But I’m serious, Andrew. I want you. I have to be with you when we’ll leave the show, or I’ll die!” she emphasized the last few words, by letting her enormous knockers fall back on her torso and lightly putting her finger tips above her heart, near her collarbone. “Surely, you wouldn’t want that, right?”

“Of course not” he replied, doing his best to keep a calm and collected voice, even when his eyes darted back to her nipples, which were visibly hardening by the seconds – he couldn’t tell if it was a bad or a very bad thing… “But I’m not sure you understand what I need in a relationship Lindsey… I need some space and time for myself, I can’t just be someone’s toy.”

“Well, I don’t see how living with a Gigantic would be bad for your personal space. I mean, have you seen how wide the Lounge is? Well, it’s a rather average-sized house for the likes of me. Mine is larger, really! So you can bet you’d have anything you’d like to have in there! I can offer you the world! And then some. Very. Unique. Experiences” she finished, tracing the outline of her mouth-watering curves. “If you want them, of course!”

He wanted them. A lot of people, men and women, would have wanted them, of course. But Andrew was able to not simply think with his dick. Lindsey was a bombshell, but she had no real love for him as a person. She wanted him because having someone as fragile as him on her while she masturbated or played with a sex toy obviously aroused her so much. But dealing with her and make her realize that, no, he wouldn’t become her pet just so she could scream louder and faster when she wanted to please herself – he hated this very idea.

“Look, Lindsey… I get it, you’re discovered a new kink and you want to enjoy it always but… I’m not into it. I’m not into having sex with you here, in a garage – even if there isn’t a car your size here anyway on which to fuck you, since it’s what you’d want. And if I could, I’d like to do that to you, by the way.”

“Speaking of car” she replied, grinning, as she bent down, offering him an impressive view of the sheer magnitude of her body, “what do you think of this one? It’s a pick-up, right? You could be in there and drive all over my body you know? I wouldn’t move, I swear!”

It was a terrible idea, Andrew knew this perfectly. It was absolutely the dumbest thing he could do right now. Giving in to her right now would simply make it harder to resist later on. But on the other hand, driving on a literal Gigantic woman, who sported small hills for tits… how could he passes it up. That’s how, less than three minutes later, he was deposited next to her collarbone as she was lying on the ground, apparently quite uncaring about its probable coldness. Lindsey complained more about the fact that she couldn’t see him more than anything.

“That’s so unfair that you can see all of me and I none of you’ she whined. “Please, activate the car’s cameras that I at least get to see me as you do!”

“How would you… never mind, here, it’s done” sighed Andrew, whose whole world shook violently when Lindsey gasped.

“Holy shit! My breasts are humongous!”

It was once more an understatement and Andrew decided that it was the perfect time to start his little circuit. He really wanted to drive up the slopes of those tits but he wasn’t sure that the pick-up, as sturdy and powerful as it was, would be able to navigate them. Not that the weight of it would be a problem, it was probably so light for the Gigantic body that she barely noticed more than a tingling sensation. But he didn’t want to lose control of the car and fall to his death. On the other hand, the other way was through her cleavage and…

“Oh… I hadn’t realized how deep my valley was” mumbled Lindsey. “Hum… I wonder what could happen to naughty boys who’d try to trek through it…”

“Hey! No funny business! You promises you wouldn’t move!” shouted Andrew, even if he knew there was nothing he could do if she decided to not respect her promise – he had, again, let himself be ensnared by the beautiful Gigantic.

“Fine” she sighed. “But you promised that you’d take your time exploring me, so you’d better not try to rush it!”

“Don’t worry, I won’t!”

It was the truth. No matter how insufferable Lindsey could be, Andrew didn’t want to waste this once in a lifetime opportunity to explore a Gigantic body. Outside of it. He had seen the images of the previous episode and getting inside was a huge no. Still, as he let the engine roar to life and he rushed forward, he hesitated. What did he truly want to do? Where to go, the upper hills or the valley? And beyond? The vast plain of her belly only or the narrow paths of her legs, until he did it again the other way? So many possibilities and he didn’t truly knew how to choose.

Finally, he bolted forward, letting the engine roar loudly as he drove toward the enormous right breast of Lindsey – he didn’t want the beating heart beneath the left one making it harder to drive on her skin, what with her blood being pumped harder around here or even just the vibrations of the enormous muscle. It was incredible, of course. Not just because he couldn’t see beyond it, it was truly a hill. But because it was just a portion of a far larger body, one which had barely – if at all – been a hindrance to its owner.

He had a hard-on, and Lindsey couldn’t see it, probably. But he heard her gasping and even moaning when she saw what he was seeing. He didn’t even bother to wonder about the means she used to do that. It wasn’t important. What mattered that now, he wanted to park this pick-up next to an enormous nipple which would dwarf him and it and then, perhaps he could climb the monolith of flesh and try to see what the Gigantic woman would feel if he did so. He knew it was a terrible idea, he knew it’d give her more power over him, but he’d have been a fool to not try it.

“Well, he sure seems to be going fast up there. He got guts – or dick for brain” sighed Alice as she appeared on screen. “You’re wondering what they’ll do together next? Well don’t worry, next time they are together, promise, it’ll be the end of this little driving session. But right now… It’s time to choose the next set of people who will interact together in the Lounge!” chirped Alice, who did seem to have been back to her usual self after her last adventure.

“See you next week, and remember to vote here : https://strawpoll.com/13u5cowff ”