- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

hey everyone ! here is the new chapter; It's probably one of the last few ones, so I hope you'll like it :) :

Chapter 17: The Bedroom – Eugene and Lindsey

Eugene looked around and smiled. Finally being picked up for an episode felt great, even if he suspected it was with the crowd’s favorite, Lindsey. The East-Asian looking Giant could tell because the bedroom which had been selected was definitively Gigantic-sized, and it meant he wasn’t the tallest one in the duo which would take part in today’s episode. But it didn’t bother him much. His optimism was unflappable. What mattered was that he would be truly able to boast to have been on the show proper now!

“Now, I guess I just have to find out how Lindsey want to use me as a toy, I guess!” he said to no one in particular, as he waited for the woman to appear.

He felt absolutely confident that it’s what would happen. The Gigantic blonde had a reputation on the show, by now. Everyone knew she was extremely addicted to using smaller peoples to have sex. And since she was a part of the tallest breed of humans, it meant that basically everyone was smaller than she. Not that it bothered him. Eugene was used to being with Titans, for instance. His boyfriend was a stupendous 200 meters tall Armenian-looking one, and they loved each other very much – which had allowed them to find plenty of ways to pleasure each other.

He hadn’t much time to consider it however, because the door to the bedroom opened violently and there stood the woman he had expected to see. She wore something for once, which seemed to be rather rare. If two small – for her – triangles on her nipples and another over her bush could count as something, of course. Her eyes quickly fell on him and she smiled, which helped Eugene feel better – if he was honest with himself, he was worried the Gigantic would be sorely disappointed that she wasn’t partnered up with Andrew again.

“Hey there! The name’s Eugene, is that right?” she asked him as she walked toward the bed, not without pushing the door closed with her foot. “How are you doing?”

“That’s right! And I’m super fine, and you?” he replied, beaming a smile at her, wondering how he would react to his apparent lack of stupor at her curves.

He had to admit that even as a gay Giant, she was stupendous. The way she walked only enhanced the natural swaying of her hips and the buoyancy of her breasts. Had he been even bi, he’d probably had found himself awestruck and unable to speak. As it was, he was treated by a splendid view on an incredible body and it was more than enough for him! It was obvious however that his rather subdued reaction puzzled her. Her walk lost a little bit of its grace and she looked slightly worried, even looking down at her breasts as if to see if they were still here.

“Don’t worry, you’re gorgeous. I’m just not into women” explained the Giant, passing a hand through his hair. “It’s not my thing is all!”

She looked at him as if he had told her breathing wasn’t his thing, which kind of surprised him. He hadn’t interacted with too many Gigantics but they had seemed to be a lot less concerned by what Normals could consider acceptable or not, and sexuality was extremely relaxed. In that respect, perhaps that Lindsey’s infatuation, which was bordering on unhealthy obsession as far as Eugene was concerned, for Andrew was explainable because she was a lot closer to Normals that she cared to admit. Not that he’d voice it aloud, of course.

“Well, uh, do you want to do something then?” she finally asked him, shifting a little and suddenly looking self-conscious, as much as she could be. “I mean, I expected something, uh… sexual, and well, I wouldn’t want to impose on you!”

“Oh! Don’t worry, I have no problem helping others achieve pleasure even if I’m not into that myself, so if you do need a hand, down there or up-there… well, I wouldn’t mind lending it, really!” he beamed, as if her sudden nervousness gave him back his groove.

“I… no, I wouldn’t be comfortable doing that to you” she blurted, blushing as much as if she was an innocent school girl, and not a five hundred meters tall nympho. “But, if I can ask… would you… would you like to spend some time between them?” she finished, almost timidly, as she pressed her enormous knockers together.

He was tempted to say no. Not because he found the very idea abhorrent – he had no problem helping some female friends, as long as they didn’t ask him to do penetrations. But because he felt it’d have helped Lindsey immensely to not always resort to sexual interactions with the smaller breed of peoples. But he couldn’t really pass up the opportunity to rest between those boobies, it’d drive his boyfriend crazy if he didn’t, a lot more than if he did refuse. Plus, it’d be funny to make feel self-conscious and worried a little.

“Okay, we’ll do it, but nothing more, right? I wouldn’t want peoples to think I’m bi, after all” he grinned, which made the Gigantic bombshell squirm uncomfortably, and not laughing was actually a lot harder than it looked.

“Thank you” she shyly replied as she sat on the bed next to him. “So… do you want me to pick you up, or do you prefer to… to climb me?”

“Hum… I think I’ll try the ascension actually” he considered, sizing her up and deciding that he was fit enough to do it. “You’ll just have to move as little as possible. I’m sure a lot of peoples would relish the idea of being smothered to death by our breasts but I’d rather be in Jason’s pants, literally, if you see what I mean!” he chuckled as he approached her massive thigh.

“I… I can tell you’d like it yes” she said tentatively smiling as if she was remembering the feelings of Jason’s rod into her a few weeks ago. “He’s certainly quite well hung!”

He certainly was, as far as Eugene had been able to judge, with a dick possibly as long as he was, or perhaps even longer. Which, considering that he was tall for a Giant, standing at a proud 54 meters and 36cm, meant something. He was somewhat used to look up, because he had to interact with Titans a lot, being a counselor for the larger Growns who wanted to build business partnership with Normals and Smalls, but Gigantics were indeed a distinct breed. Even Titans looked puny compared to them and they were a lot more aloof also.

He jumped. He knew he wouldn’t be able to clear the full thigh in one go and that her smooth skin would make for poor handling, but he expected nonetheless to managed to reach it on his own – and he did after some efforts, pushing on his feet and pulling with his arms. In less than twenty seconds, he was on it. It wasn’t his first time climbing someone, but once more he realized how different Gigantics were to everyone else. As he looked around, he really felt as if he was small, and not that she was ginormous, all because of the way she easily dominated the room by her sheer presence – he wondered how he’d have fared with Jason here instead of her.

“Okay, I reached the first base” he said to her, unsure of she could even see him past her mountainous rack – looking up, he realized that indeed, from his position, her line of view was entirely obstructed by her right tit, which seemed bigger than before from this angle. She wasn’t constraining her boobs when she came here, right? he thought, suddenly worried of being truly smothered to death by those pillows.

“Okay, I can feel you. You can try to climb me further or if you don’t want to bother with it in the end, I can put you between my babies and then we’ll talk I guess?”

“I think it shouldn’t be too hard to reach the spot, just stay perfectly still a few minutes and it should be good.”

Having said that, Eugene approached the taunt belly of the Gigantic and started climbing. It was easier here because of the faintest abs she sported, which formed a sort of natural ladder – not one he’d have liked to use every day, but once in a lifetime, it was okay. As for the breasts proper, they were quite close and while it became trickier, he knew how to position himself, his back against the left one, his feet firmly planted on the right and he climbed that way. It was exhausting and he had to use his hands at the end, almost worming his way in, but finally his head popped in her cleavage.

“Well, hello there!” he chirped as he pushed and freed his shoulders and upper torso, before stopping. “The view’s rather great here!”

“Thanks! I’m quite proud of it actually” replied Lindsey, putting her fingers on her gorgeous rack.

“You don’t say” he chuckled, as he gazed at those hills which surrounded him. “If I was into that kind of things, I think I’d be in paradise right now.”

“Yeah, about that I’m not so sure. Some peoples don’t seem to be so interested in those – not the way I like she mumbled.”

“Well, you have to cut some slack to Andrew. He’s a Normal guy, for him your tits are deadly weapons!” explained Eugene, slapping the incredible flesh on his left. “It’s something to play with those when you’re as tall as I am. It’s quite another to be around them when you’re barely, what, 1m80? He’s really small, you know?”

“Yes! Finally someone saying something which makes sense who isn’t a Normal blurted Alice” while remaining off-screen, even if Lindsey’s head had pivoted to glare at the camera. “I mean, come on! He needs a care to move around those!”

“Well, I never said I was talking about Andrew!” huffed the Gigantic bombshell, which threatened Eugene to be smothered by those fleshy hills he was now regretting to have climbed here. “And even if it was! I don’t see why he wouldn’t love them…” she finished, almost whispering.

“Well, maybe we could talk about it?” offered Eugene, looking up and pushing himself out of the fleshy prison. “I mean, there isn’t any reasons you couldn’t seduce him, if you take your time. And speaking your mind with someone who has no interest in getting in your pants – well I’ve heard it helps!”

“Wonderful, now Lindsey will get to the shrink on her boobs” chuckled Alice as she appeared on the screen. “Can you believe the fees she’s avoiding like that? Come on, the price of a Gigantic-sized sofa is not light, you can believe me! I’ve seen the bills we are paying here to all that furniture. I think any one of those guys could buy the rest of the world if they hadn’t to put something in the homes they have to build to house themselves!”

“We’re not that rich!” yelled Lindsey, whose tamper seemed to make Alice particularly amused.

“Whatever!” huffed Alice. “I think  it’s time to have our dear viewers choosing who will be part of next episode! By the way, it’ll happen in a secret place, so go wild! It may turn really funny! Here is the poll : https://strawpoll.com/144pyk1y6”