- Text Size +

Chapter 19: The Garage – Andrew and Lindsey

The slope of her breast was harder to negotiate than he had anticipated. Even the pick-up, with its powerful motor and all seemed willing to give up, until he managed to pass the first dozen of meters or so, where gravity had made the mighty tit sag a little. Then, by chance or design, he was able to soar up there with far greater ease than he had expected and in a matter of seconds, he was parking the car next to the enormous – and quite evidently erect – nipple of Lindsey. But his plan to climb it went a little haywire.

Not so much because of its size, even if, being honest with himself, climbing it without gears suddenly sounded like a terrible idea if he fell. Because of the view he had up here. Her whole body expanded beyond those hills and it was certainly a sight to behold. Her belly formed quite the plain, the faintest hints of her abs forming little trenches and prevented it from being entirely flat. And at the edge of this plain, hidden from view he could picture the mound of Lindsey’s womanhood. He also wanted to drive there, and even beyond, up on those incredibly long legs.

“Holy shit, they go on and on” he blurted, as he got out of the car to get a better look at it.

She wasn’t even stretching them, but Lindsey’s legs seemed to be so long that Andrew’s mind had a hard time comprehending it – which was surprising, he should have felt more used to them by now. But then again, he had rarely ever been on the ground near them, and thus he rarely had to deal with the whole towering height of Lindsey. More often than not, the lower half of her body was below his position and thus she was “merely” 250 meters tall, give or less a few dozen meters. But now, he could see her in all her glory, and it was mind-blowing.

“Loving what you see?” she asked him, her voice low and sensual, as she raised on incredible hand to caress her belly with the tip of her fingers, which were larger than he was tall, several times over. “You know, I can be very still, if you want to explore more...”

“I… Yeah, I think I’d love that” he blurted, looking at her monolithic nipple and deciding that he wanted to do something else than climb it, in the end – those feet seemed lovely, it turned out! “I’ll try to go down your legs, up to your feet. Try not to move at all, okay?”

She didn’t answer verbally, instead humming and letting her hand disappear from view, falling back to her side. Andrew decided it was good enough and he jumped back into the car. He let its engine roar and he descended the fleshy hill he was on. It was easier said than done however, because the car picked up a lot of speed and he suddenly feared that he’d lose control and have an accident. But somehow, he managed to overcome the last slope and found himself landing rather roughly on the taunt skin between the ginormous breasts and Lindsey’s bellybutton.

Navigating this landscape was arduous. It required Andrew to remain focused on his driving, when everything around him tried to attract his attention. That slim belly was truly an alien landscape. Lone hairs stood, here and there, like some sort of strange tree, swaying softly as the wind blew on them – Lindsey’s body was so vast it was able to create its own microclimate. And it truly felt marvelous to see it. The Lounge had some clouds in it, sometimes, but they seemed far more remote than what he was seeing now. The pale skin with the soft hairs and the powerful muscles and sinews beneath.

“So, how does it feel to drive on me? Isn’t it too strange?” she asked him, making the whole car rumble so much Andrew suddenly wondered if it wouldn’t just come undone because of the sheer force of the shakes – he could feel his organs and bones groaning, the implants straining to preserve him, but not really managing to do so entirely.

“I don’t know” he replied truthfully – his emotions were too strange to be read. “But shouldn’t I be the one asking how you feel being drove on? I’m not sure I’d like it myself.”

“Well, it’s certainly strange” she admitted, and suddenly her long nails came into view, but just as Andrew piled, they fell back on her side, leaving him panting and worried by her sudden move – her body was large but not large enough that he could take something like that easily and safely. “But I’ve got a sturdy skin and it tickles more than anything, really.”

He guess it made sense indeed, but it was still hard to reconcile the living and moving landscape he was on with – well – her. It was as if, being so close to her body, he couldn’t really picture the whole from the bits he saw and drove on. It made Lindsey looks so much more than human, even more so than she normally did. She was truly astounding in a subtler way, as if not trying to flaunt her assets or assert her dominance allowed her to do so far more easily, forcing him to remain silent and awed when he noticed that the belly he was approaching inflated and deflated incredibly.

“Holy shit” he muttered – it was something absolutely incredible to witness, even if he knew he could have seen the same thing looking at his own belly – but here, he was a little ant on a powerful Gigantic woman who seemed into him – truly, pure insanity.

He didn’t stop, however. He didn’t want to let himself be too distracted by it. He wanted to reach those beautiful feet he could see in the distance. He moved forward, driving on the belly, feeling slightly sea-sick as he crossed the belly, avoiding the belly-button and reaching the place where her torso morphed into her legs. The crossing proved far easier than he had feared, her body was curvy enough that her ass propped up her legs a little, almost making them level with the rest. In seconds, he was on the right on and he slowed down a little, fearing that a mistake would send him plummeting toward the mattress – and possibly death.

But nothing difficult happened until the knees of Lindsey. They turned out to be too treacherous for the car, he realized. Like everyone, here, her skin folded and it formed ridges he didn’t feel able to navigate with the pick-up, not with the way she made minutes moves, which she probably didn’t even notice, nothing more than flinches, but which changed the landscape. The rest of the trek would be slower, but he decided that it was best to go on foot from then on. He shut down the engine, opened the door and started the last part of his journey on a Gigantic body.

He grunted as he crossed the ridges. At his size, they were truly massive, almost as tall, if not taller than him! Thankfully, the skin here was rough and it allowed him to climb somewhat easily. In a matter of seconds, he was on top of the first, even if his arms ached and he realized that he could somewhat move from on top to the other if he threaded carefully. He heard a loud gasp which made him stop and look over his shoulder to see Lindsey trying to see what he was doing, struggling to push her monstrous breasts out of the way to have a better line of sight toward him – which seemed to be a somewhat losing battle, and he started to chuckle.

“Oh, you can laugh! But I’d like to see you with breasts as big as mine and see how you’d manage!” she huffed. “You’ve no idea how heavy they are, even for me!” she continued, huffing as she did her beasts to push those outwards without moving too much, especially her legs, which proved that she was truly concerned by his well-being, or at least it felt like that.

“I don’t think you’d see much” he replied, chuckling again. “I mean, with breasts as big as yours, I’d be crushed to death in a flash!” he finished, which made her groan and he suspected roll her eyes, even if he couldn’t really see them.

“Shit” she finally muttered as she let her arms fall back on her side, her hills settling back in places. “Even constrained they are too big!”

Andrew turned around. He didn’t want to lose track of his goal. It wasn’t so far away now, and jumping down from the last ridge of her knee, he started to walk leisurely toward it. The foot of Lindsey was incredibly vast from up close, but somehow, he didn’t dread it at all. If he had been on the ground and she walking, things would have been fundamentally different, of course, but as it was, it was simply an impossibly large foot, dainty nonetheless, and quite well kept, with manicured toes and all. He suddenly wondered if he’d be able to climb toward those or not – probably not, he suspected, not without great risks for his health.

“Okay, I’m almost where I wanted to be. Do you think you could let your feet lay flat on the bed? I know it may be uncomfortable, but it’d help a lot!”

She didn’t answer and he even heard her sigh… and yet she did as he had asked and shifted her feet, which made her whole legs shift too, as her muscles worked on this minute move for her, which nonetheless sent him on his knees. He smiled at that, for once. He had expected something like that to happen and he rushed quickly back on his feet and dashed forward, toward the beautiful toes which were now really close, and in fact low enough that even if he fell, he’d probably not get too hurt by it. Hopefully, because he planned to take some risks.

It was incredibly strange to be on those. They were indeed well manicured, as he had suspected. And what was absolutely insane was the smell. They didn’t stink, of course, Lindsey was too high class to let that happen. But they had a distinct smell, one he couldn’t pinpoint. It was almost as if they felt like wet ground after a rain. It was the closest smell he could attach to them, but he wasn’t really happy with this comparison, it didn’t entirely work. Still, as she started to play with her toes, he couldn’t really consider it much longer.

“You feel so light” she giggled, her powerful voice somewhat muffled by the wall of her breasts. “It’s really incredible, it’s strange knowing that you’re, well, someone and not, I don’t know, a light feather or something like that, you know?”

“Well, it’s strange because I’m pretty sure I’m average weight… for a Normal” he replied, laughing, really amused by her antics in spite of the danger. “It’s not my fault you’re incredibly tall.”

“Well, I AM average-sized for a Gigantic. In fact, we are all exactly five hundred meters tall, you know. Flat.”

“I guess it explains a lot then” stated Alice, still off-screen, as the voice of the two guests faded away. “I mean, if they are all exactly the same size, they need to lord over us, otherwise, how could they flaunt their height otherwise, right? However, it’s not really the point… next week will be the last normal episode – somewhat – and next week will be the Finale! And if I said somewhat, it’s because you’ll be able to choose only one guest, the other will be picked by us! Have fun with that: https://strawpoll.com/3ddbbpf6w !”