- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the super long delay ! Work and the holidays prevented me from releasing the chapter earlier. Super sorry about it !

Chapter 20: The Living Room - Lindsey and Alexander

Alexander let his fingers rummage through his fiery red hair. Since he hadn’t appeared on any episode save the very first one, he had let those grow. It wouldn’t have been the truth at all to say that they had become long, but they weren’t very short anymore. Just the perfect length to look anxious when one had to wait for a Gigantic woman to appear. It wasn’t even a possibility, he was certain Lindsey, the star of the show, would be the participant of the last episode with him. And it made him somewhat nervous, of course, who wouldn’t be?

He came from the suburbs of Gigantopia proper, where most people were either Normals or Smalls like him. Which meant he wasn’t used to look up at people often. In fact, as far as he could tell, Giants and Smalls did hang out a little but his kind almost never met the Titans and above. Way out of their league, basically, and they knew what to avoid. But today, he was thrown right into the jaws of the she-wolf. A very pretty one, but he was certain her bite would still be painful if she wanted to. His thought where interrupted by the booming sounds of Lindsey’s feet approaching.

“Of course, they had to pick this room of all the possibilities” grumbled the Gigantic blonde as she appeared, surveying the damage she had inflicted here with Jason a few weeks ago. “I mean, what is wrong with the gardens?”

“It rains like hell outside?” offered Alexander before he couldn’t control his mouth.

“Oh, yeah, it makes sense. Rain does make the ground muddy and it’s somewhat cold on the skin” she accepted, as she moved toward the sofa he was in – and Alexander had to run away when it became clear she wanted to sit roughly where he had been waiting. “So… what do you want to do today? It’s your first episode here, I think I can accommodate you.”

“That’s mighty generous of you” chuckled Alexander – perhaps he should have felt a little insulted, but in truth he had had time to learn all about Lindsey’s big ass and bigger ego. “But I’m not sure of what I want to do, I’m not so used to the limelight of the series proper” he added, smiling self-depreciatively at her, which didn’t seem to go unnoticed as she smiled back.

“You’re right, I’ve got the experience here… Well, if you want to know what I’d propose you, it’d be to let me pick you up and put you on my lap. You’re the right size for it, being somewhat tall, for a little thing!”

“It wouldn’t be some nefarious plot to crush me with your tits afterwards, right? Because I think it’s something you could do!”

“If I wanted to play with you and my tits, I’d just put you between them silly” she snored, lightly patting her ginormous knockers. “Everyone focus on them, but my thighs are also appreciable, aren’t they?”

“Well, they are certainly exceptional!” he admitted, grinning as he stood like a small action figure on those enormous cylinder of flesh. “But aren’t they a little, I don’t know… too much?”

“Are you telling me I’m fat!?” almost shrieked Lindsey, who seemed indignant and slapped her thighs, whose flesh did wobble a little, a testament for her strength and the buoyancy of her body, even in places which didn’t seem to be that curvy. “That’s extremely rude of you, mister! Especially when I offer to have you there!”

“That’s not what I said” defended himself Alexander, shaking his head, but smiling nonetheless. “I mean, they do suit you… But as a Small, I can tell you that they are much to take in. I can’t imagine it can be for your paramour” he explained. “Aren’t you afraid that he could, I don’t know, fall from those if you aren’t careful?”

“Of course not!” huffed Lindsey haughtily, as if it was the most ridiculous thing she had ever heard. “I always know what I’m doing.”

“Of course” chuckled Alexander as he gazed at the messy living room, which had still several weeks of works to be fully repaired ahead of itself, all because Lindsey precisely rarely knew what she was doing – not that he’d say it to her just yet. “But it’s your life – and his, I guess! Just, you have to admit that exercising a little could do wonders for your figure. I know that you Gigantics are supposedly perfect anatomically speaking, but working out for him would probably makes me really happy!”

“You think so?”

The change into Lindsey’s behavior was quite incredible here. She had went from a frowning, almost scowling figure to one sounding more like a little puppy hungry for validation which, considering her size, would have make her the tallest puppy ever. But as Alexander looked up, his view partially – almost entirely – obscured by the mammoth breasts of the Gigantic woman – he could tell she really wanted his opinion on that subject. Which he could give her but in truth he didn’t knew Andrew at all and he didn’t feel legitimate to state that she needed to exercise to please him.

“Well… I can’t assure you that’s what he wants. That’s what I’d like and I think that at the very least, demonstrating a deep commitment to this relationship could only make him surer of your feelings and how deep they runs. And it’d also help you ascertain his!”

“How so?” asked Lindsey, leaning forward which actually unnerved Alexander, who didn’t want to die smothered by thousands of tons of boob flesh.

“Well, if you make efforts and he doesn’t in some capacity – and it doesn’t have to be physical mind – then I think it won’t be a very healthy relationship. You can’t build a sturdy house alone, as my pa’ used to say!”

“Yeah, I guess it make sense” she replied after taking the time to consider his words. “Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be punished for telling the world that I’m fat however!” she finished with a wide grin as she parted her thighs momentarily.

Alexander hadn’t any time to react or prepare himself. One second he was sitting relatively comfortably on Lindsey, his back against her belly, and the next he fell. It wasn’t long before he stopped however. She had barely parted her legs and shook one to make him tumble between them. In a flash, he found himself surrounded by her thighs and entirely trapped. He was in a rather uncomfortable position then and things drew direr when she started to apply some pressure on him. Nothing too dangerous, he had to admit she knew what she was doing, but still!

He did struggle. Partly because he suspected that Lindsey expected him to, and it’d lessen the duration of his punishment, partly because he was really not liking it too much. As a Small, he spent most of his time surrounded by Normals, and if someone pressured another physically, it was usually him. He wasn’t a bully like a lot of his kind could be, but he had to admit that being all day, every day,  surrounded by petite figures like that made the temptation hard to resist sometimes, especially when they were nasty or rude.

And he didn’t like very much to be in the position he was in now, being the one bullied, in a way. Not that he couldn’t tell that Lindsey did it playfully, of course, but still. He suspected even the dumbest of Normals he had had to educate had never felt as powerless as he felt right now. The size difference wasn’t so great between him and them, he was what? Barely five times their size, give or take a few? Lindsey’s own height was probably closer to 25 times his own. That had to count, right? Nonetheless, he didn’t despair en just waited for her to grow bored of it.

“You don’t seem to mind too much what I’m doing” noted Lindsey, sounding a little amused. “I expected a lot more complains, struggles and the like, you know? It’s kind of disappointing.”

“Well, you are taller than I!” shouted Alexander, as he tried to push the legs pinning him in place away, to no avail, and thus forcing more on his voice. “I know you Gigantics almost never interact with the smaller peoples, but for Smalls – and Normals I think, it’s natural to accept that there is times you can’t do much, or anything, really!”

“Well, it seems to suck big time being small” huffed the Gigantic woman. “I sometimes really wonder how you guys survived all this time without us Gigantics to help straighten you out!”

“You do realize that we all have Normal ancestors, yes?” asked Alex, using a lull in the pressure applied on him to finally free his head, shoulders and arms, but stopping short when he felt Lindsey pushing her thighs back together to keep him in place. “And you guys aren’t exactly running thing – at least not that I know off?”

“Of course we don’t rule you! What would be the point! But we provided the techs to save this poor planet! Show some respect mister, or I’ll pin you back down there faster than you can quip!”

“Okay, okay!” chuckled Alexander, who couldn’t help but be amused by Lindsey’s reaction. “But you’ve got to admit… those legs are a tad too much for your crush to handle if you aren’t super careful… and I’m sorry, but you’re not that careful from what the world has seen the last few weeks!”

“Nonsense! I am careful!”

“Uuh, the working crews here could disagree” noted Alice, which made Lindsey blew her cheeks, each looking far larger than a hot air balloon, which was kind of ridiculous – but she didn’t reply, mercifully, and Alexander could even release himself entirely, quickly moving closer to Lindsey’s belly and its firmer ground.

“Yeah, well… I don’t care about that” pouted Lindsey, which made Alexander laugh heartily. “What? It’s true! It happened once because Jason and I were horny, that’s all!”

“Thank God it only happened once!” huffed Alice, but even she seemed somewhat amused by Lindsey frantic refusal to admit that perhaps she wasn’t as careful as she pretended to be. “In any case, I have an important announcement to make, so perhaps you two can get back to doing whatever you were doing before I interrupted you. Which, hopefully, didn’t involve popping Alexander like a too ripe fruit, right?”

“Of course not!” shouted Lindsey in an almost shrill voice.

“Yeah, sure… Anyway! I wanted to inform our viewers that due to technical difficulties, we will have to delay the final episode, which should have come out next week. It has become impossible to endure it for now and we’ll have to release it only at the start of January! In any case, we wish you a Merry Christmas! See you in 2021!”