- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And chapter 3 is out ! Additional rules for the poll are inside :) !

https://strawpoll.com/d24cak3dg

Chapter 3 – The Swimming Pool – Lindsey and Andrew

Andrew was on a small boat, visibly happy and relaxed. As the camera zoomed back to give viewers a clearer picture of what was happening, it became clear that he was not on the sea or even a large lac but in a swimming pool. A Gigantic-sized swimming pool, and even then it was large for them. At least six kilometers in length, with an even ground at 400 meters from one side to another. There wasn’t even a Titan-designed section, it was really meant to be Gigantic only with the smaller people having to use various boats or floating devices if they just wanted to relax.

The wind played with Andrew’s long blond mane, and he was looking around him, expecting something – or someone – when the camera focused back on him. He was in a speedo and apparently ready to dive into the water, having anchored the boat and deployed the safety buoys, which were supposed to alert anyone taller than him that he was here and please be careful. But as the viewers waited for a few moments more, it became clear that the Normal man was extremely worried and didn’t dare enter the water.

Suddenly, loud steps – very louds in fact – were heard. The camera remained focused on Andrew, however, who turned around seemed divided between awe and terror as he was looking at the person approaching. He waved his arms, which was obviously a futile gesture, but one quite ingrained into a Normal’s mindset when they try to attract the attention of someone far away. Then he froze as the steps grew quicker, his skin paled to an almost greyish mien and he let out a squeak of fear so primal even the viewers recoiled in their seats.

A vast shadow passed over him, so dense it suddenly seemed night had fallen during daytime. And it was not the same effect as a solar eclipse, which was gradual. It was simply as if something enormous had blotted out the sun. It didn’t last longer than a moment or two, but the effect was quite impressive, and it was followed by the booming sound of something gigantic entering the water, far in the distance. Monstrous waves rolled toward the boat where Andrew stood and the poor Normal had to throw himself on the ground, bracing, to avoid capsizing.

Finally, after long minutes where the small boat seemed ready to break its anchor and go wherever the new turbulent current would push it, the waters calmed. Then, the camera finally pivoted away from Andrew, to reveal an indistinct mass under the surface, a kilometer or so away. Suddenly, the water seemed to surge and the creature underneath pierced it as she returned to the surface. Her prodigious rack barely contained in a black bikini which left very little to the imagination, Lindsey shook her head, water forming immense thread-like figures between her own long blond hair and the swimming pool.

Lindsey looked straight at him and the faintest smile seemed to appear on her lips, but both of those may have been just an illusion from the viewers – and poor Andrew who suddenly found himself an ant stranded on the smallest riffraff boat as a towering woman shared her bath with him. It would have been arousing if it hadn’t been so frightening. But to his credit, he quickly jumped on his feet and called to her. Without the implants it would obviously had been a futile attempt, even without their size difference, because of the sounds of waves colliding with each other that the Gigantic produced.

“Lindsey? Excuse me, I’m down here!” he shouted, waving his arms.

The Gigantic woman focus didn’t seem to shift but her face switched slightly from indifference – or possibly faint amusement – to a look of discreet boredom. Neither of them had known with whom they’d be paired after all, and I was quite clear that the blonde woman had expected someone taller than an ant compared to her. A small ant, at that. Nonetheless, she knew she had to play her part. And while Normals were certainly not as handy to play with as a Titaness could be, her mind quickly devised a plan to make it work.

“Hey Andrew! Sorry! I hadn’t seen you” she said in her cutest and most innocent voice – which didn’t seem to convince the Normal, who had probably seen last week’s episode on the net.

“It’s no big deal!” he replied, and it was obvious as the camera zoomed on his face, which was incredibly pale and a mixture of fear and suspicion, that he didn’t believed a word he said. “But can you please be careful now?”

“Of course it’s a BIG deal!” shot back Lindsey, emphasizing the big word by caressing her huge knockers, which were more than half in the water still. “I must make amend, and thankfully I know how to do that!”

“No really it’s not…” tried Andrew, who probably just wanted to avoid getting handled by his Gigantic co-star today, but she cut him off with a simple gesture – the removal of her top, which started to float on the surface of the swimming pool.

Compared to her size, and especially her breasts’, it was really a minuscule piece of cloth. But for Andrew, it formed a great deal of “land” between his little boat and the monstrous mounds of flesh which were now free to buoy on the water – or they would have if they weren’t so incredibly heavy and dense that the water had no hope of ever making them float, even a little. Her nipples were dozens of meters below the surface, hidden from view as long as she didn’t touched her tits, but the grin on Lindsey’s face clearly indicated she wasn’t just offering him a peek.

“Really, I’m super sorry Andrew, I could have killed you! I think the less I can do is offer you a safer lake where you can swim while I survey you with ease, don’t you think so?”

As she said that, she pushed her tits together, forcing them up and, more importantly, forming a small – for her – lake between her gigantic mounds. The camera zoomed on poor Andrew’s face, who was clearly torn between terror and arousal. The prospect of swimming between breasts so enormous that any of them would have been able to house dozens, if not hundreds of Normals, had it been a building, was obviously a great lure. But he confusedly felt that Lindsey probably didn’t care much about Normals. Like most Gigantics, she usually paid them no mind.

“I… I’m not sure it’d be appropriate” he tried, but Lindsey guffawed.

“My, my, how prude! We’re here for raucous sex – or anything close to that. So come to Mama, little ant-man… or perhaps you prefer me to pick you up?”

At those words, Andrew proved the incredible ability of a white man’s skin to become so pale he could have been made of freshly fallen snow. Clearly, he didn’t want to be picked up by Lindsey’s fingers, and he especially dreaded her long nails. They hadn’t been too dangerous for Parvati the previous week, but those things would scissor him in two just as easily as they would a rock boulder his size. That is, with such ease that he doubted Lindsey would have to apply any effort to do so. He emphatically shook his head and, realizing that it may have been futile, sighed and jumped into the water.

“Oh, so bold! Not even a second of doubt! I like that” she giggled, which caused her breasts to move, provoking terrible currents and waves which almost drowned poor Andrew.

He truly was an ant caught in the deadly perils that a human body could create simply by moving around in the water. And to make the whole deal even more dangerous, her discarded top formed an obstacle on his way to her breasts. It was far too wide for him to dive under – and he didn’t dare go under the water to begin with, not with the way the hill-like tits he swam toward moved as their owner breathed with anticipation. Which left him only two slightly less bad options: to go around or to walk on the wet fabric.

He was already tiring, the waves and currents were really strong. He decided that going around was thus not doable – he could have called for help, even accepted to be picked up by Lindsey, but it’d have been just as dangerous as on the boat, even more so, in fact. So he soldiered on as the Gigantic blonde chuckled, getting aroused. If he had been able to see her nipples, which were deep under water, he’d have noticed that they were revealing themselves and hardening as the towering woman licked her lips in anticipation.

“If it’s too difficult for you, I can lend a hand Andrew” she stated, lifting one over her head – which sunk a good portion of her top in the process.

The poor Normal man couldn’t answer as he fought to stay alive. Finally, he reached the impossible barrier of Lindsey’s tits, and the Gigantic woman allowed him in. He almost died – again – when she did so because the currents that her parting tits created sank him deep below the surface, but their return forced him back to the surface, gasping and with his lungs burning up as he hadn’t had the time to gulp a good long breath. It had been a terrifying ordeal but he had to admit that it was both arousing and satisfying to be enclosed by such massive breasts after this ordeal.

“Wow, that’s one brave Normal here” purred Lindsey, a huge grin plastered on her face. “Quite frankly I was afraid I’d have to get you out of the water really fast. I think you’ve earned your reward, and my interest, dear Andrew.”

“I… thank you? I guess?” gulped Andrew, who felt that, perhaps, wailing on the boat as she approached would have been a better tactic in the long run.

“You’re welcome. I can’t wait to play with you in a more… intimate settings now” she added, licked her lips sensually. “For the time being, enjoy my breasts, my little swimming champion, they are not going anywhere. And neither I am… but remember, you can’t toooooouuuuch meeeee iiiif IIIII don’t say so fiiiiirst” she finished, almost singing the last few words.

“Well, seems Andrew is becoming even paler!” chirped Alice as the camera returned to the studio where she monitored the emission. “Poor guy can’t catch a brak it seems. Truth been told, I can understand it! It’s super dangerous being around Gigantics after all! And in a swimming pool to boot! I guess the possibility of being around those two milk factories but I’d have passed it down if I had been in his position. Anyway, you know what to expect now!”

Alice turned around and gestured to the air on her right, where the new poll appeared.

“New challenge folk! This time, you’ll vote as usual, but it’ll be three guests which will interact together! But you can’t pick Andrew and Lindsey together, just in case you’d like to see what could happen now that our Gigantic succubus wants to play with an ant-man! And it’s only the first of several special polls down the line!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

https://strawpoll.com/d24cak3dg