- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The new chapter is out and here is the poll for the next one :) 

https://strawpoll.com/o5xqov4gy

Chapter 5 – The parks in a pot – Andrew and Lindsey

Andrew relaxed in one of the smallest parks in a pot. In a city, in Gigantopia proper, it’d have barely be deemed a park anyway, and he was fine with it. The small pot – according to Gigantic standards – he had selected was a square, each side roughly thirty meters long. Nothing too fancy in here, only some trees and birds you expected to see outdoor. Only, he wasn’t outdoor at all. When he looked past the foliage, he saw the walls of the Lounge, and above his head, far, far above it, was the ceiling of the ground level. He hadn’t gone up once since the show had started.

In any case, the young man was enjoying the calm. It wouldn’t last, he was certain that the one gal he’d spend the next few dozens of minutes would arrive soon, and he suspected it was a Small – a Giantess at most. The others were far too tall to enter the parks in the pots, hell, even a Giantess would be too tall for this one! He smiled at the “sky”, feeling quite happy with himself. Until he heard the thunderous footsteps approaching. Then, his grin disappeared faster than mist under the radiant sun and he bleached.

The cameras panned around, revealing a quite joyous Lindsey approaching the pots. She looked at each intensely, clearly searching for someone, until she stopped at the small pot Andrew was in. Her smile extended even more when she noticed him, shaking and seemingly stuck in the open like that. She chuckled a little, and while she wasn’t leaning yet, it was enough to make the trees sway and groan, as if a great gust was rushing through them, even if all poor Andrew could feel was a tiny bit of wind on his face as he stood there.

“Andrew!” beamed Lindsey, now leaning forward, letting her breasts free to return to their uncompressed monstrous size, offering a tantalizing view of a cleavage vast enough to engulf most buildings of the old world. “I’m so glad you’re the one who was chosen today to be my partner! I was thinking about adding those kind of pots in my home, I don’t have any! Do you think you could help me pick the right trees and flowers? It’ll be easier at your size to identify them!”

The poor Normal couldn’t answer. Firstly because as she spoke, having come closer, the trees were truly starting to move as if it was a great storm washing over them. And thus small debris rushed toward him. Then because in spite of his pure terror, he had to admit that she was stunning, with the way the rays of the sun fell on her left side, highlighting her features, chiseling them as if she was more a wonder of the ancient world than a living being – but her enormous tits moving up and down, reminded him easily of how sexy she could be, from afar.

“Hi Lindsey!” was all he could say when it became clear she expected an answer.

“Hi? That’s all? I thought we were closer than that Andrew” she sighed as she put her hands on her large breasts in a very obvious attempt to bring his attention back to it – not that it had drifted away from it, of course. “I’m really hurt!”

Her sigh washed over the poor Normal, forcing him to take several step back. He almost felt lifted from the ground, as if he was going to be blown away. The trees cracked and several seemed ready to snap or be uprooted under the strength of her breath. He saw several small birds seemingly forced out of the branches they had found refuge in, possibly hurt or more.  He bent the knees, making himself as small as possible to not give the wind too much surface to play with. And finally, he found himself staggering forward and it ceased.

“What’s happening? Are you falling forward? Are you hurt?” she asked, renewing the onslaught on him and the little park.

“I’m fine!” he called back, putting himself against the largest tree, an old oak which seemed able to endure the words of Lindsey, even if it clearly suffered, the bark breaking here and there.

”Really? You seem a little tired and pale to me. You’d need to be somewhere warm and safe I think” she continued, tracing the edge of her cleavage with her nails, indicating where she felt he should have been – but it didn’t seem so safe for poor little Andrew, who felt even more intimidated by those hills than he had been between at the swimming pool – by then he had only seen a part of them, after all, here they were dominating his whole sky with all their massive glory.

“I swear it’s fine!” he peeped. “I like waling a little in the park sometimes!” he explained, fidgeting a little under her gaze – in spite of himself, she was arousing him a lot without even truly trying hard, which was kind of humiliating.

“Really? It’s such a shame… You should have picked a bigger pot then! This one is smaller than one of my tits, Andrew dear” she sighed once more, cupping one of her mighty orbs.

It was hard to believe she was saying the truth, but it was. She even proved it with blatant disregard for whatever was inside the pot, because she engulfed it between her uncompressed tits. The trees on the edge were simply unable to push back against the incoming tsunami of breasts and broke. Andrew managed not to scream, but it was really hard – she was putting him in danger while not touching him, proving that some rules are indeed quite easily bent… and he had to admit that she was stating the obvious. Each of her breasts was at least easily thrice as massive as the pot, trees included…

“Hum, Lindsey, you’ll break everything and the hosts won’t be too happy about it” he tried, hoping that she’d stop it, which was a little naïve of course – there was no way Lindsey’s temperament would allow for something like that.

“You worry too much” she laughed, and he felt the whole pot shaking as she did so, the tremors truly close to an earthquake.

The camera zoomed on poor little Andrew, who looked as horrified as if the end of the world had come to him, and who could blame him. It was obvious that Lindsey didn’t really care about his well-being – or that she was truly unable to comprehend how frail he was compared to her. Which made her incredibly dangerous to be around for the very average Normal. Still, his face seemed to become more resolute, and as the tremors reduced and finally ceased, he stood up and looking high, right into the vast globes of Lindsey, he spoke.

“What you’re doing is really dangerous Lindsey! You’re too tall to do something like that! You could hurt me or – or even kill me!”

He stood there, panting a little. He had screamed at the end, really angry now. He regretted his little outburst immediately, but he had enough pride – and backbones – to not back up and prostrate before the Gigantic woman, who looked at him bemused and then… smiling. She snorted, giggled and finally burst out in laughter, so powerful he was driven back to the ground, as the laughed harder and harder until it seemed the whole pot would be crushed between her swaying tits. Her long blonde hair fell all around the pot, hiding it from outside – only the camera inside had something to show.

“You’re hilarious Andrew! You should know that you’re perfectly safe with me, silly boy! I’d never hurt you, or do anything dangerous for you!”

Even in the extremely darkened park in a pot, which now seemed downright frightening, the light of the sun being largely filtered by the hairs of the Gigantic giving it a haunted look, it was obvious that poor Andrew looked bewildered. Lindsey sounded sincere, which was perhaps even more frightening to him than if she had admitted that she loved being almost deadly around him. Surely, no Gigantic could be this careless or oblivious! They were said to be so much above Normals, but it had to imply that they had even a lick of common sense, surely?

“Say, Andrew! Don’t you want to walk around my parks now that you see they are a lot wider than this little one” she suddenly asked, lifting her head back and looking over her vast expanse. “I’d really love of you did that! I promise to be very still! You’ll be perfectly safe with me, pinky swear!”

“I… I… I’d like that very much for you to put me on your breasts but” tried the poor young man, but his attempts at either delaying or even avoiding such a fate was obviously futile compared to the apparent pleasure experienced when she had a Normal walking on her, as she picked him up, not caring about his feeble protests that he hadn’t properly agreed to be touched – and especially lifted toward her hills.

“Would you look at that!” chirped Alice, appearing on scree just as Lindsey dropped Andrew on her and started moaning immediately. “Is she… I think she is touching herself! Oh. My. God!” laughed the Normal woman.

She took a step back so viewers got a perfect view of the small speck that was Andrew on the top of Lindsey’s monstrous mammaries. The camera zoomed on him and it was obvious that the poor man was terrified, if perhaps a little aroused. He didn’t seem willing to move, which was probably a good decision, considering how the breathing of Lindsey quickened, probably offering him to tumble on her curves toward his doom if he did so much as let go of his grasp on her skin. The Gigantic didn’t seem to notice it, nor care about if she did.

“You know, she almost didn’t made it today!” said Alice as she turned to face the camera once more. “Can you believe it? One episode of the Lounge without Lindsey the Gigantic? Seems that it’s not possible – for now! We have many candidates who still need to appears, after all, and I’m sure the people running the shows have ideas about all of it. But for now, I think it’s time for the poll!”

She gestured to the empty air, as was her habit and soon viewers got a good idea of the new poll.

“Basic rules today again. The location will be… the bathroom! Oh, what wonders we’ll see there, I sure can’t wait to discover!” she chuckled. “In any case, have fun people, and see you next week!”