- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is today's new chapter ! Gotta say I was surprised by the results.

And the Strawpoll for next week's : https://strawpoll.com/7hfv4v637

Chapter 7 – The Gardens – Lorena, Monica and Alexis

“No way, you did not!” blurted Monica, looking near her feet at the small figure of Lorena, who shook her head in disbelief as she heard the Normal woman boast of her encounter with Jason, showing off her long auburn hair in the process.

“I don’t see why she would lie” stated Alexis, his towering form standing still as the two far smaller women were walking around in the garden – some would have called it a National Park in ancient time – around the Lounge.

“Come on! There is no way she’d have survived that with just a few bruises” affirmed Monica, who seemed absolutely adamant that Lorena was telling them bullshit. “Plus the organizers wouldn’t have allowed it, it’d be far too dangerous!”

“It was absolutely true! He came everywhere! I don’t think he even managed to clean it all, so I’m a little sad for the poor sob who had to come and pass afterwards. But I can’t blame him, nobody seems to resist those!” she boasted, smacking her round derriere and then cupping her fat tits.

Monica rolled her eyes toward Alexis, who had an indulgent smile on his face. Normals always seemed to focus on such unimportant elements of the body. Sure, Lorena was curvy as hell, but to Monica’s experienced eyes, she’d have needed to shed a few kilograms to fit better with her body, even if it meant losing some of those precious asses and tits. The fifty meter tall Giantess was a testament that one didn’t need curves to be stunning. She was very flat by any standard, but all those who looked at her realized that it was just the perfect body for her – her proportions were in harmony.

And the Titan shared those thoughts, obviously. She noticed how he kept glancing at her and how his member – apparently less well-endowed that their Gigantic Lounge-mate if Lorena wasn’t exaggerating things too much – was also clearly hardening. She didn’t require more to be happy. Unlike so many people, especially in this emission, she wasn’t consumed by carnal lust. And even she had to admit that, had the Titan asked her if she wanted to do it, right here, right now, she wouldn’t have said no. How could she have refused anything to this living Greek statue?

“Hello? Earth to Monica?” suddenly yelled Lorena, who had stopped moving and waved at her.

“Sorry, I was lost in thoughts” explained the Giantess, but she noticed the smirk on the Normal’s face.

“It’s not so hard to understand which kind” she added, her eyes drifting toward Alexis who seemed a little embarrassed now. “Seriously, we should use the opportunity! Who knows how long it’ll be until we appear again on an episode! Viewers want raucous sex, and you two are clearly into each other! Go for it!”

“We’re kind of close to the Lounge” interjected Alexis, but it was clear it was more form than real opposition.

“That’s why it’s great. Let them stew in their jealousy as we fuck all together, here!”

“She’s got a point” stated Alexis and he stretched and then removed his boxer, revealing his already erect member. "It’s been a long time since I was with a giantess – and I’ve never had foreplay with a Normal” he added with an amused smirk.

“Sorry stud, I want to play with Monica’s titties! I already rode a larger penis. But don’t let it prevent from having a good time with your friend. I do wanna know how you two can even be compatible!”

She removed her clothes and looked expectantly at the Giantess. Lorena smiled in disbelief and shook her head again. This small thing was quite proud of herself, what with the way she flaunted her breasts at her and stated that she wanted to play with her nipples – since she had almost no breasts to speak off. But the fifty meter tall woman decided to play a little with Lorena, just to remind her that she was the smallest here and couldn’t necessarily decide where she got to play, when Grown came to fuck together… even if she didn’t want to put her in danger.

“Do you mind if I pick you up?” she asked her, tilting her head a little. “I want you to earn the right to play with my nipples, little one!”

“Yup, go on, go on!” chirped the Normal woman, who moved excitedly, almost ready to break into a run apparently, considering the way her legs moved. “But how will I earn that opportunity?”

“Well, you’ll have to prove that you can ride wild stallions, while they are being… taken care of” she explained as she picked something to clip her hair into a long ponytail as she looked up at Alexis, whose smile was extremely broad.

“I really like this idea. Promise, I won’t move too much and I’ll be careful about you” he explained, his voice dropping an octave and sounding most charming, as his Greek accent came out, strangely enticing.

“Hum… Okay, deal!” accepted Lorena, who couldn’t hide the fact that she was excited about this idea.

She didn’t even squirm when Monica picked her up and put her on Alexis’ dick. He moaned when he felt her tiny feet on her, tingling strangely and he tried to focus on something else to avoid moving his penis too much – he didn’t want to hurt Lorena at all, after all. It was just great to feel so massive compared to her. He hadn’t much time to think about it however, since Monica simply walked toward him and he had to sit on his knees to allow her to take the tip of his dick into her mouth, and she quickly proved quite adept at it.

“Whoa, that’s awesome! You’re awesome!” laughed Lorena, who was now laying in the shivering member and watched in awe as the tongue of Monica licked the penis, as she took more and more of it in her mouth, looking straight at her with her grey eyes.

The two Grown didn’t answer – Alexis because he was already too lost in the pleasure that Monica was giving him and the Giantess because while she proved quite adept at taking such a he dick compared to her size into her mouth, she obviously wasn’t able to do more than sigh and gurgle. And she was entirely focused on Lorena, who was touching herself, resting on a vein thundering beneath her, sending delicious tremors into her petite body. She was engrossed by the way Monica’s pulpous lips were puffing out as she sucked the tip of Alexis’ penis.

In fact, she was perhaps a little too engrossed, because she didn’t notice that Monica was getting closer and closer as she managed to fit far more of Alexis’ member into her mouth than any of them could have expected. And suddenly, Laurena’s face was covered by the spit of the other woman. She wiped it out right in time to notice the huge tongue snaking out of the mouth and falling on her, muffling her screams as she was brought into the cavernous mouth, her whole body being pressed on the sensitive skin of the dick she was on, which was not has good as one could have expected.

There was no camera to hear or see her in it, as she was moved left and right on the shivering dick which finally released its load, covering her in a mixture of spit and cum. Most viewers pictured it either as something extremely erotic or absolutely gross, but certainly quite terrifying. And the best was yet to come. Monica let go of Alexis’ penis, as the Titan fell on his gasp, gasping and a huge smile plastered on his face. And as the Giantess fell on her ass, tending the ground of the gardens, she smiled and let her saliva fell toward her torso, with poor Lorena stuck in it.

Surprisingly enough, the Normal woman didn’t seem that much worse to wear. She grasped the nearest nipple when she passed it, making Monica jump a little and the Giantess giggled when she noticed the small form pushing herself up until she straddled the nipple. And she burst out into a real laugher, joined by a curious Alexis, when the small, covered figure as she screamed in pure joy; as if she had conquered some sort of summit. Lorena put her hands around her nipple to prevent the little Normal girl from falling, but she felt it was unneeded, because Lorena would have probably made it a victory for herself to fall like that.

“That was… AWESOME!” roared the small woman. “I won’t do it often” she continued, wiping out the mixture of jizz and saliva falling on her face and making it hard to breath. “But I’ll be damned, it was even better than to make Jason cum! You two are great!”

“Well, thank you! It was not planned thought and it could have been dangerous” replied Alexis, looking perhaps a little sternly at Monica, but he didn’t seem to mind too much.

“And it was a good thing you were here. From my experience, making love in the garden is not the best experience for us Normals” explained Lorena. “I mean, there is flies, all kind of insects really and the herb can be too rough in places, without adequate covering!”

“Is it me or is she complaining about our gardens?” asked Alice, as she appeared on screen. “Because if she does, it’s a little rude I think! I mean, they just barely explored them! Did you know that we have places who look more like a Japanese garden, others like an old English one? I guess we’ll have to discover them in one of the next episodes.”

Alice sighed as she took a step back, offering quite a view of today’s guests continuing their impromptu love-making session Alexis on his back, Monica grunting as she tried to take his member into her and Lorena still clinging to the erect nipple of the Giantess. It was obviously very dangerous but Monica kept a hand near her smaller playmate and it seemed that Lorena was content enough with remaining where she was for the time being. If the Giantess managed to take the Titan’s dick inside of her, things may have had to change, but so far, so good.

“Well, they sure are on fire…” mumbled Alice. “Aaaaanyway! You know the drill by now, yaddda yaddda, here is the poll! However, I encourage you people to read it more closely, I’m not sure everyone understood that it was those with the less vote who would get selected today. On the other hand, there was less voters than usual, which could be a reason. So, here’s the one for next week’s episode. Absolutely standard, two people, with most votes… watching TV. What could go wrong?”