- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is the poll for the new chapter : https://strawpoll.com/3pj3euszx

Remember, go wild with it :) !

 

Chapter 9: The Bedroom – Lorena and Lupita

Lupita stretched, letting in massive curves shift and impress the viewers. She was happy to be finally in an episode of the show but, more importantly, a normal one. She wasn’t in some deadly situation like that poor guy Andrew seemed to always find himself. No, she was just in a Small-sized bedroom, with a Small-sized comfortable bed and everything a mouth-watering Small woman like herself could ask for. Well, almost everything. She had some snacks, she had some books, but she hadn’t company yet – but it’d probably change sooner rather than later!

Hopefully since she had been asked to come here, she wouldn’t be with a taller Grown. Or not beyond a Giant-class one. While the room was large, a Titan would have barely been able to put his head in it. As for the Titanic… She had to admit that Jason’s member was probably already too vast to pass the door. So, a Giant it probably was. They’d be cramped but it wouldn’t be her first rodeo, and since the size difference was minimal, she knew she could please anyone. She cupped her huge breasts, seconds after Lindsey’s proportionally speaking and smiled.

“Excuse me? Is there anybody in there?” suddenly asked a small and yet assertive voice. “If yes, I’d like to get up here, somebody forgot about the Normal-sized stairs on the side!”

Lupita walked on all four toward the voice and, looking over the edge, was greeted by the impatient look of Lorena. The black Small would have burst out in laughter if it hadn’t been insulting. It had been a long time since she had had to play with Normals. She could be a bit rough and she had been asked – in no uncertain terms – to refrain from pursuing such pairings, except if the little ones were the ones to initiate them. Which was rare, because while men liked big asses and big boobs and where ready to try them on, when they were attached to someone 20 meters tall, they got cold feet.

“Hey Lorena!” she drawled, letting more of her stupendous physique appear, her enormous breasts spilling over the side of the bed, by quite a margin. “What can I do for you?”

“Well, I’d like to get on the bed?” pouted the Normal girl, who seemed somewhat disappointed to be with Lupita – perhaps she believed it was too safe, after having dealt with Jason and Alexis.

“Of course, little one. Just give me a moment” replied the Small woman, who hid from her little prey’s view. “I just need to…” she continued, carefully removing her tong, “get something…”

“I’d rather you put off something!” shouted Lorena, who sounded a little miffed, and thus falling in Lupita’s trap.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fast!” said Lupita as she finally pushed her minuscule panty over her gorgeous feet. “I’ll get you, so don’t move, okay, I need to get down from the bed.”

“You could also grab me by leaning from it” huffed Lorena.

“Not really, because this bed is quite high, even by Small standards and I could fall on you. I don’t think you’d like it very much.”

Lupita decided that the lack of witty come back was good. She had learnt watching the other episodes of the show that Lorena was quite adventurous, a character which often came with the need to brag and prove oneself better than other, in her experience. And there was very little things that the Small woman liked to do more than to put Normals in their place. They may have been the most numerous kind of human by an insane margin, they were not at the top of the food chain anymore. When a Small was here, she was in charge, baring the presence of a taller Grown.

“Ready or not, here I come” she sang, hoping that it would confuse the Normal girl – and it did!

“Why are you-“started Lorena, until she was soundly interrupted by a large feet, larger than her body and possibly longer than she was tall, colliding with her side, sending her tumbling on the ground. “Hey, I thought you would be careful!”

“I am…” rumbled Lupita as her second foot descended and set himself firmly on Lorena’s body, muffling her voice when her big toes covered her pretty little face. “See, you’re not hurt beyond a few bruises.”

Lorena didn’t answer – or if she did, she couldn’t do more than tickle Lupita’s toes with her lips. Instead, she tried to lift the whole foott of her, something which would have been impossible of Lupita had been standing, instead of sitting at the edge of the bed. But of course, Lorena would have needed to be far stronger than her small frame could be to lift it even in this position. Still, the curvaceous Small smiled admiringly when she felt her foot moving. Oh, not by much but even something as little as that was impressive in her book, and so she moved her toe slightly, so Lorena could speak.

“What the fuck!” she shouted, and Lupita immediately silenced her once more.

“Language, young lady! Language!” she mockingly chided her. “Small little shit like you learn to watch their whore mouths around their betters, or they end in placed they don’t like. I’ve got a hungry butthole for dirty hoes, and a love cave for adorable kitten, so you’d better behave if you want to sniff the later and not the former!”

To the petite woman trapped underneath her foot, Lupita had to admit she didn’t relent even then. She had had hoes crying and begging at that point, or even just girls and gals who had met her fancies and had had to endure her love-making, which could be quite rough for Normals – but hey, what could she do! She loved them, those little rascals! Especially the way they always started sobbing when they realized she was very much in charge and that they’d get their fair share of love, no matter what they tried to do to avoid it.

“You’re kind of dumb, aren’t you?” she asked rhetorically to her prey. “Just so you know, the love-cave is out already. Keep going and it’ll really be the whore hole for you! You got five seconds to stop your struggle. Five. Four. Three. Two aaaaaand… One!”

Lupita was a little disappointed. She had somewhat hoped that Lorena would be too stubborn to stop struggling. It had been a long time she hadn’t inserted a part of a Normal inside of her. She wasn’t so big that she could take them all in, even a petite thing like her current acquaintance. But a deal was a deal, and Lupita was extremely strict on it. Lorena had stopped somewhere between the two and one, and she had to be given the fair treatment she then deserved. Plus, it wasn’t as if it was the only way for Lupita to play with her toy.

“Okay, you won’t go into my butt girl! That’s great! Really, while I wash and clean it thoroughly, I don’t think much people would like to visit it, that’s why it’s the punishment place – because for me it’s really great to have someone struggling in there” she chuckled, exaggerating her abilities to frighten the Normal girl a little more. “However, your behavior mean you can’t get to my pussy either… Where should I put you? Decision, decision… so many possibilities!” she mused, even if she had in truth already made up her mind.

“I don’t care, just move your feet!” shouted a red-faced Lorena when Lupita made it a game of removing her big toe from her face.

“My feet! Of course! I should have known! Thanks my dear!” chuckled malicious the curvy Small.

“Wait, no!” cried the Normal girl but Lupita didn’t gave her the chance to say more.

She used her massive feet to press on Lorena. It wasn’t her first rodeo and she had a general knowledge of how much a Normal could take of her own weight and pressure until something broke. And she didn’t want to break anything – a broken toy was no fun after all. Instead, she opted for something far more interesting to her. She lifted her feet just enough to make the Normal woman roll with ease and started compressing her between her two feet. She couldn’t help but laugh when she saw a little arm protruding from the fleshy prison she had created, waving pathetically at her.

“Yeah, the feet were really a great idea. It has been ages since I got to play with a Normal with them. Especially one as petite at you – I almost said small, but we both now you can’t be Small, even our babies are bigger than you!”

As expected, such a derogatory sentence sent her toy into a frenzy. Most Normals hated being reminded of their size and how pathetic they were compared to their taller cousins. But most of them also had the wits to understand that shouting at an at least 20 meter tall person was a terrible idea. But sometimes, peoples like Lorena appeared, who seemed to really believe that they were big shots, for whatever reason. Or perhaps they were just too dumb to realize that they weren’t brave and audacious but fucking stupid. In any case, it was any well-educated Small’s duty to educate them.

“There, isn’t it better when you obey your betters?” she asked the Normal woman, who obviously couldn’t answer her, her face trapped against the bottom of her feet.

Lupita groaned in pleasure when she felt something wet running down her soles. Lorena was peeing on herself, probably terrified and it made the Small woman almost mad with lust. She wanted to press more, to see what could happen to the petite body trapped so easily by her. But she contained herself, it wouldn’t have been a great way to set up a relationship with her little friend down there. In her mind, she did such a wonderful thing to Lorena, opening her mind to the realities of the world and correcting her behavior, and she wanted the Normal girl to thank her for it.

“Fuck, I’m super horny” she groaned as she started to touch herself, as she massaged Lorena, letting her breath a little and her cries and sobs almost sent her over the edge. “You’re really great, really. But it’s only a start.”

“Well, it wasn’t ominous at all” stated Alice, who appeared on screen as behind her, the screen displaying Lupita’s starting to get her pleasure further receded a little. “Really, those Growns love to take it too far, don’t they? By the way, I’ve got news about Andrew; he’s fine. Well, I think he won’t ever approach a cave serenely ever again but somehow, he hasn’t suffered more than a few bruises. Lindsey, on the other hand… Whoops, I’ve said too much! Here is the poll!”

Alice gestured toward a corner of the screen and took a few steps back to reveal it. This time, it seemed to be entirely basic, with no more rules than the fact that Lorena and Lupita couldn’t be together next week. As for the place, it was the Living Room. Which didn’t seem to engaging perhaps, but the little asterisk seemed to indicate that more was possible.

“You’ve noticed it, haven’t you?” chuckled Alice, pointing at said asterisk. “Well, that’s good because there will be a second poll for next week… sort of. You’ll decide the activity of the next episode! Go wild in the comments, folks!”